Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,241 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche (56442 Views)

Moment Peter Obi Was Saved From Man Who Rushed At Him At Edo Mega Rally (Video) / The Moment Peter Obi Forgot All He Crammed For The CNN Interview! / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Ignatiusprince(m): 6:19am On Jul 30, 2022
Wow
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Simeonjoe1: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Omoh ehhhh. This kind of love is something else.

God wants to show himself to Nigerians . He wants to put naysayers to shame .
He is going to make the impossible possible.

He will use Peter Obi to rewrite the political history of this country

Omo people dunce Sha. God and politics is like oil and water....

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by TotalRunter: 6:21am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Deborah was murdered when we have a Christian vice president how come he couldn't stop it?
How is Tinubu who didn't Islamize his wife going to Islamize you?
Will he put a knife to your neck and forcefully convert you?
Will he kill every member of the national assembly so they wouldn't be able to stop him?

Tinubu is never going to be the problem because he's a civilized person, it is those northern urchins who boldly burnt Deborah in front of her father and 100 police that will be the problem. Is like how we voted buhari but didnt know that the bush fulani will see it as license to roast any other non fulani. If muslim muslim ticket wins then Christians are finished for good from the almajiri army

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Deepsky(m): 6:22am On Jul 30, 2022
I shout soteyyyy my voice lose.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by proprince(m): 6:23am On Jul 30, 2022
Since they frustrated me from getting my voters card, my major support for PETER OBI now is to start converting pdp/apc members LABOUR PARTY

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by TotalRunter: 6:24am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Deborah was murdered when we have a Christian vice president how come he couldn't stop it?
How is Tinubu who didn't Islamize his wife going to Islamize you?
Will he put a knife to your neck and forcefully convert you?
Will he kill every member of the national assembly so they wouldn't be able to stop him?

I just saw that you are not even christian, waste of spit

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by DevilSignature: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Nobody is complaining now that Peter Obi is busy visiting churches.

grin

You dey fear?

Tell ur Tunibu to cover his dead body, Nigeria don't want dead body president, we want a vibrant man. Meanwhile if after all these suffering and woes befallen Nigeria you are still supporting Tunibu and APC may your days of your life faces current Nigerian situations
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Mrpojj(m): 6:25am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
Peter Obi is live at the Dunamis Glory Dome Abuja, as Dr. Pst. Enenche holds Judgemental praise conference for Nigeria.

Dr Becky Eneche introduce him to the congratulations.
You need to see the shout of joy .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=covfZuKDM_0
To be frank, we just have to try peter obi
Let's not fool ourselves

3 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 6:25am On Jul 30, 2022
TotalRunter:

This is proof you are a muslim because only them display this dumb logic after attending islamiyya. The murderers in the southeast do you hear any one claim he's killing for Christ? Do you hear any one shouting "Allahu" anything? Do you see any burn somebody up like suya for verbally undermining their faith? What happens to you people's brain after islamiyya that you fail basic logic tests?

No, but I see all of you claiming to be catholics. I see some of you claiming there are no Muslims in the south-east that you are all Christians.
What I didn't understand is how anyone Christian or not would brutality murder a woman and then sadistically proceed to mutilate her private parts.
What is the difference between these folks and book haram?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Abzolutezero(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Mumu talk. Na shrine him suppose visit?
RaptObserver:
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 6:27am On Jul 30, 2022
TotalRunter:

I am a far far far better Christian than all of you hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by jaytee01(m): 6:29am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

At all. He has won the election already.

The kind gap he will give others ehhh, they might commit suicide
Especially that drug baron!

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by deeva2: 6:30am On Jul 30, 2022
BAT 2023

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by PotatoSalad(m): 6:32am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck
Shame no dey catch you?
If your dad was as old as Tinubu and showing serious symptoms of illnesses that come with old age, will you still market him to be president till 2031, knowing that he might not perform well or even live to see the end of his tenure?
Will you?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Alibaba0: 6:34am On Jul 30, 2022
I See a very happy Crowd
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by dchamp234(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:
Should he visit the mosque, his name is Peter and he's a Christian, Christians go to churches not mosquito...
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Durabest: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Since no one is complaining about Tinubu Praying In Mosques and snapping pictures.

BTW, why won't he visits Churches . Is He not a Christian.

Even Buhari that's a Muslim Visited Churches.

Or you are now bother about religion.
When APC is using religion to insult Nigerians you didn't bother .
Don't worry, Christians will teach you guys a big lesson
Can only christians vote deliver your peter obi? You will hide your face in shame during and after the election.Christian is where i belong but making the political to look like religious war is what many will live to regret in future.See you will complain after the election,people like you will be the first to shout on radio station.

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Durabest: 6:39am On Jul 30, 2022
TotalRunter:

so for your mind you na real christian?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by sweetkev(m): 6:39am On Jul 30, 2022
TotalRunter:

You may be too young to comprehend the significance of what is about to happen. In case you dont know this election is a secret test by the Muslim ummah to know whether christians matter in Nigeria or not because no one is sure who is ahead. Now the moment it's established that they don't need christians to get the presidency then you will remember what I'm typing right now. Those hausa muslim attacks on christians will enter gear 5 as they become fully confident that Christians are now a clear walk over. Your problem isnt the Tinubu that won but the ordinary almajiri. The ones that burnt Deborah and still displayed the matches, the ones that roasted the sound engr in Lekki in broad daylight in the presence at least 10 security officers in a city at least 700kms away from the north. See don't always try to be more enlightened than those that want you dead, this is the reason the west are losing massively to islam right now. They are being intellectual with people that know nothing else but deep hatred for other faiths. If you join the set of foolish h Christians that will spread their votes such that any muslim candidate wins then you will forever regret it and your offsprings
Their plan will fail ijn
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by TotalRunter: 6:40am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

No, but I see all of you claiming to be catholics. I see some of you claiming there are no Muslims in the south-east that you are all Christians.
What I didn't understand is how anyone Christian or not would brutality murder a woman and then sadistically proceed to mutilate her private parts.
What is the difference between these folks and book haram?

Yes that person is a murderer and killing for personal gains, there's no day that person will be deluded to think he is right in any way, i think that is why the person couldn't take to TV because he knows that even the first igbo mob that will grab him will make a scape goat of him. But you are here comparing that shameless igbo criminal with your proud brother who burnt Deborah and displayed the matches on TV and still walks free enjoying his life among you people and yet you don't see the clear difference? Many of my muslim friends talk this way what is wrong with your brain? Except insanity how is this comparison not madness?
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by EndWeakerection: 6:42am On Jul 30, 2022
He Should Visit Mosques too ooo to Balance it.

Even Shrines as Well, There are many Idol Worshipers that would Vote too ooo.

Abi Na Lie undecided

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
It is low budget GEJ era campaign from the pulpit. Like GEJ's time that the hailers was even more than this, they will lose again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsAyTfYbhOU

Nigerians have seen this film before; in 2015 they moved from this same place to the one in Lekki to many others,preaching hate, bigotry and speaking like gods, yet God who rules in the affairs of men and choose those in leadership authorities , rejected their choice so they lost . God is not mocked and He will prove Himself once again that they are not from him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V45z3NI6xfU

Nothing built on falsehood, hate and bigotry will stand. They lost in 2015 & 2019, they will still lose against Asiwaju Tinubu's APC in 2023 then they will go into hibernation to resurface in 2030, rinse and repeat. All na wash and showmanship, they do not have the numbers wink

Forget this sponsored shows, real voters won't vote for HE Obi because they believe that this same man never served creditably or helped the people especially the downtroden unlike Asiwaju Tinubu they all agreed has helped a lot of people and did a lot of work while he was Governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck
Stop consoling yourself, so much have changed since 2015 to date
Ten factors that will favour Peter Obi
1st, Buhari factor will not work again in the North
2nd, Bad economy, insecurity and what have you will work against Tinubu candidacy.
3rd, Muslim/Muslim ticket have unity all Christians in Nigeria both South and North.
4th, Muslim voters will be divided among three major parties NNPP, PDP and APC.
5th, Old age and fragile health will work against Tinubu.
6th, New electoral law will be a big threat to Tinubu
7th, Youths voters will be a boasts to Peter Obi
8th, Do to the harsh economy which is affecting all, many Nigerians and business communities believe Obi is the only candidate among the major contestants that can handle Nigeria financial mess better.
9th, Crisis in APC and PDP will favour Peter Obi
10th, Sympathy voters will swing to Obi's favour

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by bonnyhope: 6:44am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:

At all. He has won the election already.

The kind gap he will give others ehhh, they might commit suicide

Don't be deceived by that crowd, how many of them have pvc
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by clothingonline(m): 6:44am On Jul 30, 2022
Ask goodluck Jonathan about church visits outcome

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Littlefingerjp: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Peter Obi is visiting churches but it was Tinubu who introduced religion into 2023 elections! The way you people think is amazing.
Shey but comot for your head..Person no fit go church again as a Christian.. Tinubu wey do closed door meeting with Adeboye nko,Person go church programme,e become problem but ur lord dey do closed door meeting, dey even hire conductors as bishops.. So one can't go to church again in peace
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2022
clothingonline:
Ask goodluck Jonathan about church visits outcome

Stop consoling yourself, so much have changed since 2015 to date
Ten factors that will favour Peter Obi
1st, Buhari factor will not work again in the North
2nd, Bad economy, insecurity and what have you will work against Tinubu candidacy.
3rd, Muslim/Muslim ticket have unity all Christians in Nigeria both South and North.
4th, Muslim voters will be divided among three major parties NNPP, PDP and APC.
5th, Old age and fragile health will work against Tinubu.
6th, New electoral law will be a big threat to Tinubu
7th, Youths voters will be a boasts to Peter Obi
8th, Do to the harsh economy which is affecting all, many Nigerians and business communities believe Obi is the only candidate among the major contestants that can handle Nigeria financial mess better.
9th, Crisis in APC and PDP will favour Peter Obi
10th, Sympathy voters will swing to Obi's favour

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by victorazy(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2022
D1official:
Believe it or not, Peter Obi has no rival in this upcoming election.

FA AMARO KA ANYI SI KWADO!!

Can't see that other are shaking.
Their game plan now is to impeach Buhari so that Lawal will enter and postpone the election.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ElSudani: 6:46am On Jul 30, 2022
TotalRunter:

Yes that person is a murderer and killing for personal gains, there's no day that person will be deluded to think he is right in any way, i think that is why the person couldn't take to TV because he knows that even the first igbo mob that will grab him will make a scape goat of him. But you are here comparing that shameless igbo criminal with your proud brother who burnt Deborah and displayed the matches on TV and still walks free enjoying his life among you people and yet you don't see the clear difference? Many of my muslim friends talk this way what is wrong with your brain? Except insanity how is this comparison not madness?
I was basically telling you that you are a bloody hypocrite and a liar. There's no difference between the maniacs who killed Deborah and the sadists in the south-east who killed a woman and cut out her private parts.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 6:49am On Jul 30, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Tinubu introduced religion into 2023 election. I love how Peter Obi is busy visiting all the churches.

Datti should also start visiting mosques.

If Obi can get most of the Christian votes and Atiku, Tinubu and Kwankwanso kill themselves for moslem votes, the Obi will win the election before 2PM.

I'll chop Atiku money, clean mouth and still vote for Obi. The suffering don too much.
many educated moslems will vote Peter Obi

2 Likes

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Mitsurugi(m): 6:50am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Unfortunately he is running for president and I assume that is the president of Nigeria and not the president of CAN or Christians.
I am a Christian but no bigot or fanatic is ever going to get my vote.
There are at least 10 other candidates, how many of them are all over the place visiting mosques or Churches, only Peter Obi.

Oga the argument is that he has no structure. Now he is building that structure and its still a problem. Is the church not a part of political structure?

1 Like

Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Masterclass32: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2022
The joy on their faces.

There is hope for Nigeria.
Re: See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche by Chiffy: 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
RaptObserver:

Una never understand wetin dey come

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Explosions Rock Wike’s Father’s Church In Port Harcourt / Davido Rocks PDP Agbada For Osun State PDP Rally (Video, Photos) / Buhari: My Cows Easier To Control Than Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.