Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,709 members, 7,831,215 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:40 PM

Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) (49908 Views)

See The Moment Peter Obi Was Introduced In Dunamis Church By Dr Becky Eneche / Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by DonFreshmoney(m): 8:21am On Jul 30, 2022
Atiku should help us win 3/6 states in his region North East. Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe... Taraba for Peter Obi, and Borno/Yobe for BAT...

North West.. Atiku clears 3/7, kwankwanso 1/7, BAT 3/7... Atiku Kebbi and Sokoto... Kwankwanso, Kano and Jigawa, Tinubu.. Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara.. it will be unfortunate for zamfara especially to VOTE APC

North central.. Atiku 3, Tinubu 2, Peter Obi 2. Atiku Benue, Niger and Kwara.. APC Kogi and Nassarawa...Obi Abuja, and, Jos

South West: Atiku 1, Obi 1, Tinubu 4... Atiku, Oyo state, Obi.. Ondo state. TINUBU.Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun

South East: Tinubu 0, Atiku 0, Obi 5. .. Atiku Ebonyi,.
Obi Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo

South South: Atiku 2, Obi 4... Atiku, Delta and Bayelsa... Obi.. Cross river, Rivers, Akwa boom and Edo..

Total
Tinubu 11 states
Atiku 11 states
Obi 13 states
Kwankwanso 1 state
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by unclejb2(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.
Tinubu is president of MURIC
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Antoeni(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
*KILLING BECAUSE OF RELIGION!!!*

In an ancient Temple, a number of pigeons lived happily ovn the roof top.

When renovation of the Temple began for the annual feast, the Temple pigeons relocated to a Church nearby.

The resident pigeons in the Church accommodated the new comers very well.

When Christmas was approaching and the Church was being given a facelift, all the pigeons had to move out to look for another place.

They were fortunate to find a place in a Mosque nearby, where they were happily welcomed by the pigeons resident in the Mosque.

When it was Ramadan time and the Mosque was being repainted, all the pigeons returned to the ancient Temple.

One day, the pigeons witnessed communal clashes in the market square below.

A baby pigeon asked its mother pigeon: "Who are those fighting below?"

The mother replied: "They are 'human beings'."

The baby pigeon then asked,
"But why are they fighting each other?"

The mother said:
"The human beings who go to the Temple are called 'Hindus', the ones who go to Church are called 'Christians', while the ones who go to the Mosque are called 'Muslims'."

The baby pigeon asked,
"Why is it so? When we were in the Temple, we were called Pigeons; when we were in the Church, we were called Pigeons; and when we were in the Mosque, we were called Pigeons. So shouldn't they similarly just be called 'human beings' wherever they go?"

The mother pigeon replied:
"You, me and our Pigeon friends have experienced God and that's why we are living here in this highly elevated place peacefully.

These people are yet to experience God.

Hence they are fighting and killing each other when they are all human beings created by the same God whom they all claim to serve.

Perhaps there will be peace if they refer to themselves simply as human beings instead of seeing themselves as Hindus, Christians or Muslims."

*Food for thought.*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
Peter obi should make attempts to reach out to the other side. The opposition will be licking their lips now and try to paint him as a Christian candidate.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Newton2024: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:
President of CAN.
More wailing for enemies of Christ.

Dear Obi, please visit more churches. The unending tears of urchins and enemies if our Lord Jesus give me joy.

It's OBI2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by judedwriter(m): 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.

Especially the redeemed camp during Holy Ghost congress smiley
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Theoarhics: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
The peoples' genuine love is the structure . And better than the one bought with money. Obi our next president.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Newton2024: 8:24am On Jul 30, 2022
MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
You must be pained Tinubu has no one to represent him in Churches grin

Not himself nor his running mate.

Pathetic!
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Aidejay(m): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
I Hope Pastor Paul Is Happy Now. He Can Finally Rest. Let's See How Many Of His Church Members Will Vote For Peter.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Globalistic(f): 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Amazing!

They people naturally love Peter Obi. Did you see what happened when he was introduced in Dunamis? Unending clapping with standing ovation members offered to him.

PO pls let's visit RCCG next week for 70th RCCG Convention.

My wife and I have agreed to sell our votes to you. My tenants will enjoy extra one month FREE when voted for you.

Let Datti do same in all the mosques in the north.

Enough of this Buhari government.

Like for Peter/Datti
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Newton2024: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.
Very soon Obi will be going around the country wearing cassock.
At where? Can terrorists represent Druggie-Terrorist ticket in church?
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Ogbadu14: 8:25am On Jul 30, 2022
Why alwayz on BLACK Hop iz not wot am thinkin...☠️☠️☠️

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Tareq1105: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

I can't wait when Peter Obi will start visiting big Churches when they are having their Annual crusades.

Yes, Obi a Catholic man who doesn't like Pentecostal churches has suddenly been visiting Pentecostal churches in the name of politics.

Pretence and deceits is their Trademark. A month ago he attended Assembly of God church. He went to Canaanland Living Faith Church Winners just 2 weeks ago, a church that has been on ground since 1999 and na now Obi know say the church dey there. Na yesterday be the turn of Dunamis Church. Okay o but I would go for the devil that I know.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ecnuel: 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.
[/quote]

Check out https://www.nairaland.com/7172858/crowd-national-mosque-abuja-bola
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by owukpa(m): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Theoarhics: 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
blackpanda:
Hypocrites.

Use the lagoon. It's not too far
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by VULCAN(m): 8:27am On Jul 30, 2022
Oga, I'm sure you are not both blind and deaf not to know that INEC has not permitted campaigning to start?

I can understand grandmas in the village being ignorant of this but definitely not someone who is online.

And I will advise you to always deal with life as it is and not just wish that it is different. Your cries about religion and tribalism are a waste of time. They have been existing and will continue to exist until the right thing is done.

The first step to changing a thing is to admit to yourself that it exists and then you arrive at the position to do something about it.

Nobody alive in Nigeria has promoted division along religious and tribal lines as much as Buhari.

He has always been that way and it did not stop him from becoming President only because Southerners didn't want to tell themselves the truth about who he was but lied to themselves that he was something different.

Handle life as it is and it becomes easier

MosakuAW:
Why is there so much Religion, ethnicity and triberlism in Nigeria political system.

Who are we to blame this on. The colonial masters or the politics of divide and rule.

What the frontliner should be doing now is showing the populace what direction they are going to lead us come 2023 and not visiting of churches nor calling "Fake Bishop" to venue of unveiling of candidates

Of all the 4 known name leading the frontline of next year election, I believe in OBI but I do not like the way politician are mixing religion with politics.

May God lead us right come February 2023. If we don't get it right come 2023, Nigeria should just break-up.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Olisehinnocent: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ceede2:
Some days ago, one politician congratulate the new CAN president, it was condemned by some ingrates who like to force their candidate on another person, another politician go to church and worship God as usual, they call it breaking News, ' cos He is the most righteous!!

I'm a christian, but if other politician like Atiku/Tiunbu go to their place of worship do they bring it to NL? Capital NO.

Him for no knee down worship God before, hypocrite everywhere.

No be every body on NL daft, before una go post rubbish about the so call Saint Obi, make una know say listeners 'r everywhere.

All this one no they move me, na only God know who dey worship am.

Next please.

E pain u grin grin We are simply OBIdient. We are not Agbado and cassava grin
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

We sane Nigerians are representing him and it is not based on religion or any primordial sentiments.

That your mouth, eh!
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by weezyk(m): 8:30am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

See Massive Crowd Cheered Peter Obi When He Was Introduced in Dunamis Church. The Love is Massive!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i7jOKHQNF3I
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by IamAtikulate: 8:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Penguin2:

Have you abandoned Atiku, sire?
Atiku has expired.

It's OBI at the center and PDP for other positions. The suffering don too much.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by CBR100: 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
DonFreshmoney:
Atiku should help us win 3/6 states in his region North East. Adamawa, Bauchi and Gombe... Taraba for Peter Obi, and Borno/Yobe for BAT...

North West.. Atiku clears 3/7, kwankwanso 1/7, BAT 3/7... Atiku Kebbi and Sokoto... Kwankwanso, Kano and Jigawa, Tinubu.. Kaduna, Katsina and Zamfara.. it will be unfortunate for zamfara especially to VOTE APC

North central.. Atiku 3, Tinubu 2, Peter Obi 2. Atiku Benue, Niger and Kwara.. APC Kogi and Nassarawa...Obi Abuja, and, Jos

South West: Atiku 1, Obi 1, Tinubu 4... Atiku, Oyo state, Obi.. Ondo state. TINUBU.Lagos, Ekiti, Ogun and Osun

South East: Tinubu 0, Atiku 0, Obi 5. .. Atiku Ebonyi,.
Obi Abia, Anambra, Enugu and Imo

South South: Atiku 2, Obi 4... Atiku, Delta and Bayelsa... Obi.. Cross river, Rivers, Akwa boom and Edo..

Total
Tinubu 11 states
Atiku 11 states
Obi 13 states
Kwankwanso 1 state

Even at dat u are not sure of winning, Lagos& Oyo combine can cancel any advantage obi will be having in south south
Elections are not won by states lyk dat
Vote difference Bihari got from Borneo last election is almost equal to 3 states in south west

And OBI shud neva rely on yoruba christian votes to be on a safer side (tinubu will win every state in southwest the Margarita is wat ppl are not sure of and campaign is still going on)
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
You can only be CAN president anambra chapter

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by essentialone(m): 8:31am On Jul 30, 2022
SteveDGreat:
grin grin grin grin

No peace for the wicked.

*PVC PRAYER*
May the PVCs of those who struggled to have one, earn them Victories of David's Sling and Gideon's 300. For those who struggled but couldn't, your ObiDient intentions will inspire same victory that fell the walls of Jericho without Arms. For those who will use their PVCs disObiDiently shall merit the very consequences of their choices. For those who sold their PVCs shall inherit their Prefered portion of slavery. For those who will maliciously use their PVCs, Party, INEC, Money, Power etc to attempt to plunge Nigeria into darkness, *they shall have their blood Licked by Dogs on the open and their souls forbidden from Spiritual rest for all eternity.*
I Declare this in the NAME of JESUS the CHRIST,
ELOHIM YAHWEH, ADONAI, GOD OF THE UNIVERSE.
AMEN.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by socialmallam(m): 8:32am On Jul 30, 2022
Our Nigeria politicians technique...... Thank God this no come dey follow students eat for classes, fried akara for roadsides etc
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Sunnyski: 8:34am On Jul 30, 2022
PO the next president of Nigeria.

Nigeria's last hope.

Tifnubu and Atifku nightmare.
Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Elidrisy20: 8:36am On Jul 30, 2022
Very good, but make una ready to accept the results of 2023 election ooo, because as CAN and their follows don finally get their candidate,and dey have their registration centers for churches, this is a wake-up call Muslims too

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by rippa(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

That information is meant for retards.
But false Pandora is for what?
For your information, boko haram was created by the northern elites led by shetima because they were angry Yaradua granted amnesty to Niger delta militants and wen GEJ came in, he continue paying them. They wanted something similar in the northern little did dey know they were creating a monster that will come to hurt them. Initially people credited boko haram to Ali modu sheriff (SAS) because boko haram was created when he was borno state gov and shetima was a commissioner under him. But boko haram started carrying out dearly attacks when shetima became a gov and Ali modu sheriff quickly came out to say it was Shetima's idea. So he formed the group and used it to distract the GEJ administration when he became borno gov

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by jaytee01(m): 8:38am On Jul 30, 2022
ElSudani:

Sorry oooo!

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2022
Can tinubu or atiku kneel like this?

Tinubu can't even stand straight or stop his hands from shaking yet wants us to give him a job as tedious as the president of the most populous black nation and 6th most populous nation in the world.

Tinubu is wicked and heartless.

Deep down in his heart of hearts he knows he's not fit to rule or has anything to offer just simply wants to become the president because he feels it's his turn.

What an evil and occultic man.

"If ye be willing and Obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land" - Isaiah 1:19

Vote Peter Obi
Vote Labour party

Re: Peter Obi Kneels Down In Dunamis Church To Appreciate God (Photo) by LordIsaac(m): 8:42am On Jul 30, 2022
I don't just trust politicians; especially the Nigerian breed. Obasanjo was once referred to as a pastor. Yet, 16B$ cannot be accounted for.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

EndSARS: Lagos State Police Command Reacts To Attack On RRS Operatives / Gunmen Attack DSS Convoy In Anambra, 2 Officers Killed / Boko Haram Terrorist 'Pepper' Arrested By Soldiers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.