Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara (1647 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC expels Senator Abbo For Criticising Tinubu On AIT / Mercy Johnson 's Husband, Odi Okojie Wins Esan Fed Constituency Ticket (APC) / Katsina Man Renames Son From Buhari To Suleiman, Holds Party Says PMB Has Failed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

Ok assuming am a Muslim, any problem with that? Is this how to want to win elections?
By hating on a religion?

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
Aldol:

If all Christians were like you,I would have converted to Islam a long-time ago. You are irredeemable stupid
Says an Islam'ic terrorist pretending to be christian. Which sane person surpports Tinubu let alone a Bornagain? No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda
No to Ole and Onisumoni

Enough is enough

Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by NyamiriSlayer(m): 3:05pm On Jul 30, 2022
floret23:
Says an Islam'ic terrorist pretending to be christian. Which sane person surpports Tinubu let alone a Bornagain? No to Druggie-Terrorist ticket
No to islamisation agenda
No to Ole and Onisumoni

Enough is enough
oponu omo ofo, i am christian and my vote is for Tinubu, if you wan die make you go and die ooh
Mind you, hoebi idiot is going nowhere, know this and have peace of mind
Re: Muslim-Muslim Ticket: APC Now Looks Like ‘Janja.weed’ Party, Says Dogara by floret23(f): 3:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
oponu omo ofo, i am christian and my vote is for Tinubu, if you wan die make you go and die ooh
Mind you, hoebi idiot is going nowhere, know this and have peace of mind

Back to sender. Ori elepe ni epe n lo.

At the bolded, that's how to know a radical muslim on Nairaland. They always claim or prove to be Igbo or Christian. Continue to deceive yourself. grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should Afenifere Reject A Yoruba Candidate For An Igbo Flagbearer? - The Nation / 2023 Election Poll Displayed On Arise News Shows Peter Obi In Lead / Peter Obi Is The Worst Performing Anambra State Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.