Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) (294 Views)

State Of Imo State: The Bad, The Worse And The Hope (My Personal Experience) / See Why They Nicknamed Governor Okowa Of Delta State "The Road Master" (PHOTOS) / 'Fayose Has Promised Students 20 Marks To Vote For PDP' – Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by EndWeakerection: 6:31am On Jul 30, 2022
In those days, When i was in Secondary School. Economic Subject Teacher Detest the then Head of State so much ( Ibrahim Babangida) for reasons best known to him.

My Secondary school then is very close to Western Avenue, National stadium, Surulere .

This Express Road is Mostly Applied by the Former Military head of Nigeria to Dodan Barrack.

On this Particular day, I was Taking a Walk alongside other Students and Our Economics Subject Teacher to Cross the Western Avenue Express Road,All of a Sudden a " ROAD CLOSE " Sign was Shown by a Military Officer standing in a Military Vehicle.

Followed By the Military Head Entourage.

Its an Usual Experience.

What Caught my Attention was that This Same Economics Teacher who always Condemns Gen. Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida with Disgustibg Adjectives Was Shouting, Hailing and Raising His Two Hands up in such a Manner an Ardent Worshiper of a god would have done.

I was Surprised .. Chai! But this is the sameTutor that Detest the Head of state, Pointing to some of His Economic Policies, Styles of Rulership as Terrible and Worst. Same Praising and Hailing him. What an Hypocrisy.

Politics is here again... Many are Complaining about the Economy.. 1 Dollars is : 710 Naira. Unemployment,, Terrorism Menace.. Nigeria never had it so Terrible like Now.. Banditry, Kidnapping, Epileptic Electricity, Terrible Insecurities, Low Income Earnings...Hopeless Tendencies..,Nepotism, Marginalisation, Ethnic and Religion Favouritism Etc.

Sentiments and Die Hard Politics Apart... If truly you are Fedup of, Why would you still Choose to Vote for the same Set of People you claim have been Mismanaging, Stealing the country funds and Make you Suffer the More.

Mention the Candidates you are Voting For and give Reason.

Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are the Major Politicians Contesting. They all have Occupied Ruling Positions Before. All have one or two Questions to Answer relating to Public Funds Mismanagement, Insincerity of Personal Qualifications Documents abd Falsehood Etc.

Honestly ,As for me.. I'm still thinking.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by robinso01(m): 6:46am On Jul 30, 2022
Of all those candidates,no one is a saint,but we just have to elect the one that is less evil among them.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by chiefolododo(m): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2022
Your Economics teacher is wise. How would you detest IBB to his face , as the head of states ooo
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by APCnaPDP: 6:52am On Jul 30, 2022
I want to vote for Atiku because he is experienced, detribalised, hardworking and competent. He is progressive and moderate too. Atiku, to me is the best candidate for 2023 elections.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by nifemi25(m): 6:53am On Jul 30, 2022
Your teacher is just a wise person. You dare not hate IBB and say it to his face....
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by EndWeakerection: 7:00am On Jul 30, 2022
robinso01:
Of all those candidates,no one is a saint,but we just have to elect the one that is less evil among them.
Hmmm! You are just one of the Veey very Few Nigerians that Speaks the truth and not the Brain washed.

sentimental, Die Hard, Hypocrites whose Conscience have been blindfold With 10k, 20k stipends, ethnicity and Religion etc.

God blesses U again.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by Psych412(f): 7:02am On Jul 30, 2022
I vote tinubu

For a better, developed, and secured Nigeria
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by EndWeakerection: 7:04am On Jul 30, 2022
chiefolododo:
Your Economics teacher is wise. How would you detest IBB to his face , as the head of states ooo
He wasn't on one on one with Him.

IBB was in his Vehicle been driven .

He doesn't even know him.. Even if he Frowned, Made a facial Expressions of Disgust ,He won't identify it.

He could havr said mtcheww.. Abeg Waka pass Jare make we cross. Or the leaat keep mute
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by DevilSignature: 7:10am On Jul 30, 2022
Psych412:
I vote tinubu

For a better, developed, and secured Nigeria
idiotic dem say state the reason, not the garbage
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by DevilSignature: 7:11am On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by robinso01(m): 7:14am On Jul 30, 2022
EndWeakerection:
Hmmm! You are just one of the Veey very Few Nigerians that Speaks the truth and not the Brain washed.

sentimental, Die Hard, Hypocrites whose Conscience have been blindfold With 10k, 20k stipends, ethnicity and Religion etc.

God blesses U again.

I'm not a politics fanatics. If not that it is in the nature of animal and human being to have leaders,it would have been better not to elect anyone. Moreover,the post of the president can't be vacant,so we have to elect. I hope people will learn to vote for personality this time around and not party or base on tribe. I hope people will stop attacking each others because of individuals political view and candidates. Everyone is entitled to their interested candidates.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by apache22b: 7:30am On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.
Nigerians be wise, don't lose this Golden opportunity.

Vote Tinubu , he's our only Messiah for us to move forward again as a Nation.

Peter Obi is a failure .
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by Viscuz: 7:35am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:
Tinubu is the only one who can Harmonize and Unite Nigeria again and this can be achieved only through a Muslim-Muslim ticket.

Peter Obi is a failure .

Tinubu is a super failure

Who picked a suicide bomber as a Running mate

Sai Obi 2023
Kawai

If e pain you do the needful

Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 7:53am On Jul 30, 2022
I'm voting for obi because he's the most competent out of the other two terrorists.

Obi2023-2031.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by EndWeakerection: 8:04am On Jul 30, 2022
DevilSignature:
idiotic dem say state the reason, not the garbage
Calm down OGA... grin grin grin
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by Chukzbaby: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi is a failure .
obi leaving rent free in your dysfunctional brain.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by APCnaPDP: 8:07am On Jul 30, 2022
apache22b:

Peter Obi is a failure .

How can someone unify Nigeria through Muslim-Muslim ticket? That alone is disuniting Nigeria.
Re: State The Reason You Want To Vote For An Aspirants ( Presidential) by EndWeakerection: 8:17am On Jul 30, 2022
APCnaPDP:

How can someone unify Nigeria through Muslim-Muslim ticket? That alone is disuniting Nigeria.
Maybe this Person Needs to go and check the Meaning of Unity.. So Funny and Hilarious when i read the Comments.

A Country where you have Major Christians and Muslims... An Aspirant who is a Muslim Picks Running Mate who is a Muslim too and this one is talkingabout Unifying such Country ...Does some People even think before Commenting at all..

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Notice This? / Outrage As Buhari Allegedly Approves N1.4 Billion To Purchase Vehicles For Niger / Bandits Will Eventually Get To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.