Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,133 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade (29164 Views)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by seunmsg(m): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2022
Lol. Just showmanship and nothing else. Where was this pastor when she was being pummeled to death by her husband? Did Holy Spirit not tell him anything about Osinachi’s marital troubles? What difference will this public show have on the deceased? Nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Karemarealty288(m): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Filling the vacuum.......atleast her sister's children will still feel their mother's love through her.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Jennyclay(f): 9:45am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Sister die and pastor wasn't informed till then.

Person Wey get anointing suppose die?
Hope this one won't die soon!
You reason like a kid. I'm sure you're not even up to 16years.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by clothingonline(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
What happen to the sister she is a worker of the church b4 death

Men clothing all sizes available payment on delivery
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Juanmike(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Liamm:
Why did adeboye choose to stay silent this election?
He is a coward, he wants to serve the interest of both side without hurting some people.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Jennyclay:
You reason like a kid. I'm sure you're not even up to 16years.

You reason like an old person closest to the grave. I'm sure you're over 61years and about to die!

Obituary!
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by AntiChristian: 10:13am On Jul 31, 2022
highchief1:
oh so the pastor anointing Dey kill them?Na Buhari urine e Dey use anoint them?
Na CAN holy water!
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Jennyclay(f): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

You reason like an old person closest to the grave. I'm sure you're over 61years and about to die!

Obituary!
Who the hell is this kid?
You don't really worth living among humans sincerely, you typed the exact way your brain works. Please when you're done using your mom's phone, don't forget to charge it for her.

So mischievous, myopic and extremely senseless.
Ewure like you!
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Emperorx: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Fake Anointing that couldnt save Osinachi from her heavyweight punching husband.

If Anthony Joshua carry this kind annointing,
He will lose all his fights grin
with this nonsense u wrote it only points how foolish you are
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by MartinsGenius: 10:36am On Jul 31, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogTAjSFDcyM

DUNAMIS MEMBERS IN TEARS AS PAUL ENENCHE PRAYS FOR TRANSFER OF ANOINTING ON OSINACHI'S TWIN SISTER, GRACE AMARACHI EZE AT MID-YEAR WORSHIP

The joy and happiness when they welcome Peter obi is real so amazing I watch the video for like 10 times my heart was filled with joy , thank you Jesus Christ you are still doing your miracles even in our time , osinachi sister is blessed already she should go and conquer she can sing well too even when her sister was alive they use to sing together, expect something amazing from her meanwhile if you are in an abusive relationship, marriage please open up , leave that marriage forget about what people will say , your mental health and been alive should be top most important over some useless abusive marriage, ladies be wise anybody in abusive marriage should come out of it divorce immediately, sad we lost osinbajo.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by chuksanambra: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
All is well in the kingdom . To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

So, a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Christianity. You ipob pigs will eventually ruin Peter Obi with your stupidity.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 10:39am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

So, a vote for Peter Obi is a vote for Christianity. You ipob pigs will eventually ruin Peter Obi with your stupidity.

What is wrong with you Muslims ?

Why are you all so angry and hate filled ?

Christ will forever over come you all
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by fantastic1: 10:48am On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why she go dey bow for the same pastor and mog whose god could not help her sister? These things na juju... lipsrsealed

Shut up. In this part of the world, we bow as a form of greetings and reverence to our parents and people we respect. Now get lost.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Pityoobi: 10:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Sorcery in the church…transfer of anointing from the dead to the living is absurd and it’s enshrined in paganism.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by chuksanambra: 10:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

What is wrong with you Muslims ?

Why are you all so angry and hate filled ?

Christ will forever over come you all

I am a Christian and I am not voting Peter Obi. Your blackmail won't work.
Omambala are not even excited about Peter Obi because they all know he was a mediocre Governor. Obiano performed far better than him.
It is fools like Psquare who are excited about Obi because they are people who escaped from Anambra and are living in Lagos.
Stay in Anambra for a month and let me see if you will support Obi.

If you Obi pigs make this election about Christians and Muslims, you have made your supporters in the North look stupid.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 10:52am On Jul 31, 2022
fantastic1:
Shut up. In this part of the world, we bow as a form of greetings and reverence to our parents and people we respect. Now get lost.
Jesus Christ who instead said you should abandon the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) when you choose to enter into His Kingdom of God was a fool to you for saying that in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 6 vs 1 - 13 abi? undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

I am a Christian and I am not voting Peter Obi. Your blackmail won't work.
Omambala are not even excited about Peter Obi because they all know he was a mediocre Governor. Obiano performed far better than him.
It is fools like Psquare who are excited about Obi because they are people who escaped from Anambra and are living in Lagos.
Stay in Anambra for a month and let me see if you will support Obi.

Why do you assume so many things ? Why are you yourbas always so bitter when you see people who refuse your propaganda and tribalsitic sentiments ?

I am not even a southerner talkless of being ibo. Secondly you are very likely a muslim , we Christians don't talk like you.

Lastly Tinubu will never ever rule outside Yoruba land

Now cry
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Orpe7(m): 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
All is well in the kingdom . To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

Mumu talk
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by chuksanambra: 10:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

Why do you assume so many things ? Why are you yourbas always so bitter when you see people who refuse your propaganda and tribalsitic sentiments ?

I am not even a southerner talkless of being ibo. Secondly you are very likely a muslim , we Christians don't talk like you.

Lastly Tinubu will never ever rule outside Yoruba land

Now cry

So, I'm no longer a Muslim, I'm now Yoruba.
You are already sounding as if you know Obi will lose. grin

Tinubu is your next President. You can only cry and wail.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by IJOBA11: 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why she go dey bow for the same pastor and mog whose god could not help her sister? These things na juju... lipsrsealed
IS YOUR JESUS NOLONGER THE FIRST BORN OF YOUR god undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by IJOBA11: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

A lot of AFONJA MUSLIMS sound extremely fooooooolish
KOBOJUNKIE IS YOUR FELLOW HUMAN WORSHIPPER O, DON’T GET IT TWISTED BRUH

OBI/AHMED 2023 cool
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by VULCAN(m): 11:35am On Jul 31, 2022
This your statement I bolded is a classic. I will refer back to it again and again.

Kobo is a noted atheist who can't actually let go of Christianity. He says nothing about Islam but won't let Christians rest. I guess he is scared deep down that he will die and go to hell after all. Lolz

I have no problem with atheists who are just living their lives and stay in their own lane but I won't give chance also to those of them who feel Christianity should be constantly shot down.

The same people are dumb when Muslims are talking because they know that their lives are forfeit if they say half of what they usually say to Christians.

Bloody Cowards

SenatePresdo:

If Jesus could die prematurely, anybody can.

Death is part of Nature, that's why we are mortals. Don't think you are more important than Animals.

What should be your concern is living the life you wished for.

I guess you are no longer entering the house your grandparent died in? Because the house is the reason why they died abi?

I'm not religious, but some woke Atheist wannabe sounds ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

So, I'm no longer a Muslim, I'm now Yoruba.
You are already sounding as if you know Obi will lose. grin

Tinubu is your next President. You can only cry and wail.

Yoruba Muslims we know your plans to eradicate Christianity with your partner's

It has failed

Christ is forever
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by IbileIfe: 11:48am On Jul 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:

If Jesus could die prematurely, anybody can.

Death is part of Nature, that's why we are mortals. Don't think you are more important than Animals.

What should be your concern is living the life you wished for.

I guess you are no longer entering the house your grandparent died in? Because the house is the reason why they died abi?

I'm not religious, but some woke Atheist wannabe sounds ridiculous.

JESUS Christ did not die prematurely.
Anyone who says Christ died prematurely is not a true Christian and does not know Almighty God.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 11:56am On Jul 31, 2022
SenatePresdo:
If Jesus could die prematurely, anybody can. Death is part of Nature, that's why we are mortals. Don't think you are more important than Animals.What should be your concern is living the life you wished for.

I guess you are no longer entering the house your grandparent died in? Because the house is the reason why they died abi? I'm not religious, but some woke Atheist wannabe sounds ridiculous.
A woman was beaten to death by her husband and you dare to compare her demise with that of Jesus Christ who boasted of giving up His life freely for the sake of the glory in store for Him? undecided

The audacity of such foolish comparison....Some of you are nothing but lost in religious delusion and there seems no way back from that mental decay. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Sister die and pastor wasn't informed till then.

Person Wey get anointing suppose die?

Hope this one won't die soon!

Your mumu anti dote still dey factory In china.
Only God know when it will be fully manufactured
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mokason288:

A lot of AFONJA MUSLIMS sound extremely fooooooolish
I understand your kind. You abhor all that which causes you to properly employ your reasoning faculty in the way God created it to be used. undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Alajiki(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election

Obituarists and twaddle are like 5 & 6 grin

Dream on boy!
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by LienwaltAbel(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
VULCAN:
This your statement I bolded is a classic. I will refer back to it again and again.

Kobo is a noted atheist who can't actually let go of Christianity. He says nothing about Islam but won't let Christians rest. I guess he is scared deep down that he will die and go to hell after all. Lolz

I have no problem with atheists who are just living their lives and stay in their own lane but I won't give chance also to those of them who feel Christianity should be constantly shot down.

The same people are dumb when Muslims are talking because they know that their lives are forfeit if they say half of what they usually say to Christians.

Bloody Cowards

Kobojunkie is not an atheist slowpoke. Everyone knows that. He's just a Christian who prefers to follow God directly unlike most of y'all who prefer to lick the boots of stupid pastors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Celestial Church Members In Court For Rape, Organ Harvesting In Lagos / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video) / Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.