Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade (29192 Views)

Girl Breaks Down After Losing Her Shop At Dunamis Church / Pastor Kumuyi Worships At Dunamis 100,000 Seater Auditorium / Drug Addict Daughter Delivered At Dunamis International Gospel Centre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by AngelicBeing: 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Why she go dey bow for the same pastor and mog whose god could not help her sister? These things na juju... lipsrsealed
Hian, you no dey taya shocked
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by AngelicBeing: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
VULCAN:
This your statement I bolded is a classic. I will refer back to it again and again.

Kobo is a noted atheist who can't actually let go of Christianity. He says nothing about Islam but won't let Christians rest. I guess he is scared deep down that he will die and go to hell after all. Lolz

I have no problem with atheists who are just living their lives and stay in their own lane but I won't give chance also to those of them who feel Christianity should be constantly shot down.

The same people are dumb when Muslims are talking because they know that their lives are forfeit if they say half of what they usually say to Christians.

Bloody Cowards

Really, so Kobojunkie is an atheist, and she is afraid of going to Hell, hahaha, una go kill person with laugh for nairaland.com, Oya Kobojunkie, repent from your sins and receive Jesus Christ as your Lord and Saviour grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by jrusky(m): 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
All is well in the kingdom . To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

Sorry who is this?

Yes Muslim Muslim ticket is evil I as a christain will never support it but not by bringing tribalism into it, not to bring hatred, bitterness, gun brandishing, pvc inside church into it, not to bring threatening people life and propaganda with lies, not to bring ipigs motherfuckers into it that is not Godly and it is never in the bible moreover there are 13 presidential candimajority of them are Christain so what make obi special is he the only christain vying for the seat?

If Muslim Muslim not good what of Muslim Christain or christain Muslim in other party must it be obi? is apga, ap, npm, adc etc not christains so why not vote for them?

Pls read your bible very well ok. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by SenatePresdo(m): 1:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
A woman was beaten to death by her husband and you dare to compare her demise with that of Jesus Christ who boasted of giving up His life freely for the sake of the glory in store for Him? undecided

The audacity of such foolish comparison....Some of you are nothing but lost in religious delusion and there seems no way back from that mental decay. lipsrsealed

The lady wanted to be beaten to death by her Husband because she had the chance to leave, but she didn't.

She preferred to die than to quit, she chose her path, just like Jesus did.. And so?
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by SenatePresdo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
IbileIfe:

JESUS Christ did not die prematurely.
Anyone who says Christ died prematurely is not a true Christian and does not know Almighty God.

32 years is what?

By the way, what is premature death?
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Abelino(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
May God have mercy on your bitter evil soul and restore from Ignorance.
Kobojunkie:
Why she go dey bow for the same pastor and mog whose god could not help her sister? These things na juju... lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Abelino(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Because the name peter Obi is the best among every other candidates.
jrusky:

Sorry who is this?

Yes Muslim Muslim ticket is evil I as a christain will never support it but not by bringing tribalism into it, not to bring hatred, bitterness, gun brandishing, pvc inside church into it, not to bring threatening people life and propaganda with lies, not to bring ipigs motherfuckers into it that is not Godly and it is never in the bible moreover there are 13 presidential candimajority of them are Christain so what make obi special is he the only christain vying for the seat?

If Muslim Muslim not good what of Muslim Christain or christain Muslim in other party must it be obi? is apga, ap, npm, adc etc not christains so why not vote for them?

Pls read your bible very well ok. Thanks.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by BePrepared: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Sister die and pastor wasn't informed till then.

Person Wey get anointing suppose die?

Hope this one won't die soon!

The anointing in the bone of dead Elisha raised a dead man.

Death for the believer in Christ is not necessarily a bad thing.

A beg read with sense and dont misquote me
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by dnawah(m): 2:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
owukpa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogTAjSFDcyM

DUNAMIS MEMBERS IN TEARS AS PAUL ENENCHE PRAYS FOR TRANSFER OF ANOINTING ON OSINACHI'S TWIN SISTER, GRACE AMARACHI EZE AT MID-YEAR WORSHIP

if e no be panadol,e no fit be panadol.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by EMPEROROFDONBAS(m): 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
I no undstnd this deep life pastors and slumping and gying lately. This is the second time in a week something like ds is happening..

First was my very good caretaker, now this... In an interval of seven days oohh..

Chineke lēkwa
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by jimb(m): 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
[/b]DUNAMIS MEMBERS IN TEARS AS PAUL ENENCHE PRAYS FOR TRANSFER OF ANOINTING ON OSINACHI'S TWIN SISTER [b]

How was the anointing transferred ? By hand Bluetooth or in za other room ? I don hammer 2 female friends before but to hammer twins just Dey hungry me !

you must be recruited into the army to suffer for your sins.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Tangle14: 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Meanwhile Tinubu urchins know that Peter Obi is your next president.

You can relocate to Iraq after the election
are you on the same topic ?
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by andray12(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
How much for the s67?

begese:

40 hours of playtime !

Best Bass
Best Equalizer
Best Battery
Best aesthetics
Best Sound
Best Volume

Best Zealot Speaker of the Year

One year warranty

Call or whatsapp
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Usteelstink: 3:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Fake Anointing that couldnt save Osinachi from her heavyweight punching husband.

If Anthony Joshua carry this kind annointing,
He will lose all his fights grin
This thing wey you type here ehn... Hold on
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Goke7: 3:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Eye service things, shior
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
BePrepared:
The anointing in the bone of dead Elisha raised a dead man.
Death for the believer in Christ is not necessarily a bad thing. A beg read with sense and dont misquote me
Yet Jesus Christ said many of those who are born-again will end up thrown in Hell at the end? undecided

Remember that King Saul was also anointed of God and we all know how that ended up. undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Jat33: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Do you really know what you're saying
Kobojunkie:
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jat33:
Do you really know what you're saying
Do you even begin to understand? undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by BePrepared: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Yet Jesus Christ said many of those who are born-again will end up thrown in Hell at the end? undecided

Remember that King Saul was also anointed of God and we all know how that ended up. undecided

Stop misquoting bible

No Christian is in hell

Only those who deliberately go back

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by saajus: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you die in a bad marriage because of what people will say, can you see how everybody has moved on after Osinachi's death? Church don move on, her twin sister don move on, even social media ppl don move on.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
BePrepared:
1. Stop misquoting bible
No Christian is in hell

2. Only those who deliberately go back
1. which bible I misquote? No Christian in Hell? See delusion. Jesus Christ made it abundantly clear to you over 2000 years ago that oniy those who are born-again can enter into the Kingdom of God either through the broad gate which leads to Hell or the Narrow gate which leads eventually to Heaven - John 3 vs 5 - 8 and Matthew 7 vs 13 - 14. The same Jesus Christ also proclaimed Himself King in the Kingdom of God, a Kingdom not of this world of which He is King over Heaven and King also over Hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46 undecided

2. Go back where? There are two gates into the Kingdom of God, but no gate leading out of the Kingdom of God. Why? It is an eternal Covenant you make when you become born-again and the only two choices from that point for you is either Heaven or Hell. Only those who stand faithful - in continuous submission and obedience of the commandments and teachings of Jesus Christ- until the end will be saved - Matthew 24 vs 12 - 13 & Mark 13 vs 13 undecided

Everything written in those passages above have been known to men for over 2000 years, this regarding the Kingdom of God - Heaven and Hell. That you have yet to realize this up till now is indicative of the fact that you have been feeding on the delusions of men- the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) which Jesus Christ warned you against - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13. . Is your soul really that worthless to you that you will throw it to men and their lies? undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Preacherrr(m): 5:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
MUMU, SHE WON'T DIE SOON. BUT YOU WILL DIE SOON. SO THAT YOUR TYPE WILL CARRY THIS YOUR DEMONIC AND BITTER SPIRIT TO HELL AND YOUR EARLY GRAVE. IDIOT.
AntiChristian:

Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Dada4me: 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

Moses, Elijah and Elisha all have anointing and yet have all died.

All man will die.
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by dreamcometrue: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
All is well in the kingdom . To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

I don't agree with what you are saying, but you're entitled to your views for sure, and I must respect such views.

Let me end by saying any political party president is free to choose anybody of any religion as their presidential candidate or running. Nothing is violated anywhere
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
dreamcometrue:

I don't agree with what you are saying, but you're entitled to your views for sure, and I must respect such views.

Let me end by saying any political party president is free to choose anybody of any religion as their presidential candidate or running. Nothing is violated anywhere

As a Muslim you are bound to see nothing wrong with this so all is as it should be.

Good night
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
As a Muslim you are bound to see nothing wrong with this so all is as it should be.
Good night
Just so you know, there is nothing Christian about your political stance. Learn to give God out of your personal delusions where the world is concerned. undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Just so you know, there is nothing Christian about your political stance. Learn to give God out of your personal delusions where the world is concerned. undecided

As a Muslim your default mindset is to hate christ and all he stands for so I don't expect any reasonable understanding from you.

Bye
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
As a Muslim your default mindset is to hate christ and all he stands for so I don't expect any reasonable understanding from you.
Bye
I am not a Muslim and I don't hate Jesus Christ. What I instead head are the lies you attempt to perpetrate using the name of Jesus Christ who instead warned His followers that though they live in this world, they are not called of this world(not even its politics). undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Realtalk20: 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I am not a Muslim and I don't hate Jesus Christ. What I instead head are the lies you attempt to perpetrate using the name of Jesus Christ who instead warned His followers that though they live in this world, they are not called of this world(not even its politics). undecided

You are a Muslim... Your words betray you. You hate christ and all Christians stand for

You want us dead snd kicked out of Nigeria. Your plans will fail. Christ is greater than all your plans
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Obafavour(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ who instead said you should abandon the doctrines and traditions of men(and their churches) when you choose to enter into His Kingdom of God was a fool to you for saying that in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 6 vs 1 - 13 abi? undecided
So greeting and honor is a sin?
All your claim shows you lack understanding re-read those scriptures with understanding before talking rubbish especially "matthew 15:4"
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by wiseoneking: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Learn how to shut the toilet lid which is your lips. It stinks with what you just said. you may need a lorry break wedge to keep it off from uncertain comments
Re: Pastor Enenche Prays For Osinachi's twin Sister, Grace At Dunamis Crusade by Kobojunkie: 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:
You are a Muslim... Your words betray you. You hate christ and all Christians stand for
You want us dead snd kicked out of Nigeria. Your plans will fail. Christ is greater than all your plans
I know your kind. You think by selling your lie using God's name, your cause is somehow made legitimate by it. Sadly, what you do is damn yourself by this as Jesus Christ set curses on all those who would use His name for that which He never commanded or gave men permission to do with it. undecided

Jesus Christ no send anyone campaigning for any man using His name. Your Nigeria has absolutely nothing to do with Jesus Christ nor the Kingdom of God. Jesus Christ made it clear to His followers that though they live in this world, they are not of this world and so their allegiance should be with the Kingdom of God and not with any nation of this here world. So, if you want to campaign for a particular man, leave God's name out of it, this is for your own good. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Supreme Court Favours Emeka, Assemblies Of God Church General Superintendent / 10 Categories Of People That Are Interested In The Downfall Of Apostle Suleman / Marriage Was Not Designed To Make You Happy - Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.