Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,632 members, 7,813,088 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} (52523 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by tuoyoojo(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
A fearless man of God

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by IgOga(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
What is the meaning of this?
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 9:54am On Jul 31, 2022
RealLagosBoy:
Watch and see how Tinubu Urchins will come and litter this thread now.

Are you aware that Obi lepers now kidnap people in the East to raise money for Peter Obi's campaign?
You can doubt it but when they catch your family member, your eyes will clear.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by collinspato: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Omo see structure

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
Let's be honest, this man might not win, and if he does, who's to say that he'll be better than his predecessors. I haven't heard his plan of tackling issues like overpopulation.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Dididrumz(m): 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Wetin concern the church and MOGs with all these?

Jesus must have supported Pontius Pilate during his time!

The church doesn't speak up, you complain. They speak up, you still complain. Which side are You on?

LienwaltAbel:
Let's be honest, this man might not win, and if he does, who's to say that he'll be better than his predecessors. I haven't heard his plan of tackling issues like overpopulation.

Who's plan have You heard? He's the only candidate that has been saying something. The rest are depending on their money to win.

LienwaltAbel:

I'm just saying man. Besides, Atiku really sounded forward thinking in his recent interview. Just take it that I do not trust any of our candidates undecided

Yes we do not trust anybody; I understand that but still, someone must still be elected.
If Peter Obi is not going to win, my next preferred candidate is Atiku. But Peter Obi has my vote.

AntiChristian:

How was the church involved in politics during Jesus time?

During Paul's time?

And now?

There are a billion and one things the church didn't get right even in the time of Jesus and Paul I'm sure You won't argue that.

The church is trying to get it right this time.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 9:55am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

That shit has been debunked man.

Has his son debunked it? Not a third party.

Obi himself defended Nnamdi Kanu at several times. So, he can't hide behind a finger.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Benpave: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

It is there cure responsibility to do that........let your eyes be open and try to understand the timing that we are.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by newnigerdelta00: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
Shalommy:
That's the MAN or no more Nigeria. Chaii

You won roast

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by emmyluizzz: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
This does not mean he will win

go get your PVC
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by sukkot: 9:56am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

oh really ?
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by ayusco85(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Shalommy:
That's the MAN or no more Nigeria. Chaii

No dey open mouth talk rubbish.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Has his son debunked it? Not a third party.

Obi himself defended Nnamdi Kanu at several times. So, he can't hide behind a finger.
Does his son have time for rubbish from a third world country? The boy's cruising in Germany man, not north Korea

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Obi has zero plan about anything. All he says is look at China, look at Indonesia, look at this and that. Yet, Doctors went on strike for more than a year under Peter Obi as Governor. Even Obiano performed better than him by far. If you think I'm lying, go to Anambra and ask them of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Hakeem3(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
mactoni91:
Just look how humble Peter Obi was...

He never expected the publicity and almost rushed to have his seat back.

I seriously hope he wins.

Nigeria needs a leader devoid of Godfatherism, Nepotism, corruption, etc.

That's the only way any elected Leader would work without being biased.
You hit the nail on the head bro.
So apt!

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Atarakpa: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Giving him flag is not the issue. What if he wins and don't send you... don't complain to me that he is stingy oo. Or he is not picking your calls

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by fembaz82: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
just imagine if tinubu is inside a mosque and the imam hand over the flag to tinubu. the children of hate and jealously will troop out like parasites and start shouting Islamisation. even the useless CAN of coke will start ranting and causing panic in nigeria. awon oloshi

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

You Muslims won't understand . We are the church and the church is us.
To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

You are the stupid one for thinking not voting Obi means betrayal of the Christian faith. You are the cursed one for being a religious fanatic like the Mujahideens of Islam. You are the foolish one for thinking everyone should vote for your candidate who hasn't spoken against IPOB and ESN same way Buhari hasn't spoken against his kinsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by newnigerdelta00: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu and his APC Bishops will not be happy with this grin

See mugu, President of dunamis not Nigeria...obi just dey mumu owner,last last wailers go say na rigging

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Nelannie01: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The same PO whose son stepped on the Nigerian flag, he couldn't caution his son but he wants to rule this great Nation IMPOSSIBLE...
AN SO SURE AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION, ALL THE IPOB PIGS WILL CONTINUE THEIR Biafra AGITATION...

Many will land in hospital shame will befall many obituary followers.
I pity those endorsing this thief who has no agenda, nothing to offer clueless Igbo man.

If we all know what's good lest join hands and vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria....

Vote tinubu vote APC
2023, we shall swear in the greatest politician Nigeria ever had smiley
Trash

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by twilliamx(m): 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The same PO whose son stepped on the Nigerian flag, he couldn't caution his son but he wants to rule this great Nation IMPOSSIBLE...
AN SO SURE AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION, ALL THE IPOB PIGS WILL CONTINUE THEIR Biafra AGITATION...

I pity those endorsing this thief who has no agenda, nothing to offer clueless Igbo man.

If we all know what's good lest join hands and vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria....

Vote tinubu vote APC

Na their way. They want to rule a ZOO

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by fembaz82: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Atarakpa:
Giving him flag is not the issue. What if he wins and don't send you... don't complain to me that he is stingy oo. Or he is not picking your calls

loooooooooool

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by etrouble: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:

You see as e dey go?

We will teach them a lesson they will never forget.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

Does his son have time for rubbish from a third world country? The boy's cruising in Germany man, not north Korea

I laugh at you guys. His son didn't deny but he appointed you as his PRO to deny.
Don't worry. When voters see that picture, they will decide.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by francis5051: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Vote tinubu vote APC
you are a devil

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Righthussle: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
G
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by sukkot: 9:59am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

well can you explain what he is doing at the burial of a terrorists father ? this is him at nnamdi kanus fathers burial. what is a future nigerian president doing attending the burial of a terrorists father ? shocked walahi talahi this peter obi is ipob

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Dididrumz:

Who's plan have You heard? He's the only candidate that has been saying something. The rest are depending on their money to win.
I'm just saying man. Besides, Atiku really sounded forward thinking in his recent interview. Just take it that I do not trust any of our candidates undecided
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

You ipob pigs will eventually ruin Obi just how you ruin everyone you support.
Don't go and canvass voters, be talking nonsense online.

Honestly... In as much as I wanted Peter Obi to be the president of this country because I believe he would do better in bringing change to Nigeria, the people of South East has really destroy the struggle of this man and they are still continuing in it... In the North, alots of Talakawas(The poor masses) has started discussing Obi on buses, viewing centers and house compounds.. They all believe he can do better...but one thing they always mentioned is IPod activities, insults to the northerners and hates directed to them...
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Realtalk20: 10:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

You are the stupid one for thinking not voting Obi means betrayal of the Christian faith. You are the cursed one for being a religious fanatic like the Mujahideens of Islam. You are the foolish one for thinking everyone should vote for your candidate who hasn't spoken against IPOB and ESN same way Buhari hasn't spoken against his kinsmen.

You insult me because I speak the truth. Christ never forake his children and we will not forsake him. A Muslim Muslim ticket is a plan to eradicate Christianity and we know it

The church is United as one and your plans will fail

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LocalMan2(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
You've not seen anything.. It's about to go down. We want to put an end to the killing of our Christians Brotheren so everything concern us this time around.
Vote whosoever is your choice but we Christians have agreed to vote Peter Obi and Yusuf comes 2023.

AntiChristian:

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
francis5051:
you are a devil

grin grin grin one sick fellow has indicated grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.