Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} (52620 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 4:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
You are already a candidate for doom and reproach �

Mr abelino the doom and a man of reproach
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 4:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
Candidate of Doom and Reproach
LiveWithIt:

Mr abelino the doom and a man of reproach
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
Candidate of Doom and Reproach
Abelino the doom aka reproach
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
Reproach and agent of doom
LiveWithIt:

Abelino the doom aka reproach
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
Reproach and agent of doom
is who abelino is grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 5:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
That is your calling and trademark
LiveWithIt:
is who abelino is grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
That is your calling and trademark
And that's who and what you are, what you're born to be hahahaha tongue cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Since you are supporting evil in Nigeria. Let it never depart from you
LiveWithIt:

And that's who and what you are, what you're born to be hahahaha tongue cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
Since you are supporting evil in Nigeria. Let it never depart from you
For calling a man evil and the evil thats supposed to befall anyone around me has been passed to you iseee amin ase

Useless boy. Always resorting to violence when someone doesn't support your evil cult group..

I have your time I'd it takes two yrs I'll keep mentioning you. Olofo oshi

Like it or not obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are not a God and so therefore watch and see how Peter Obi the God own choose leader will rule you and your fellow evil cohorts and Yoruba Demons.
LiveWithIt:

For calling a man evil and the evil thats supposed to befall anyone around me has been passed to you iseee amin ase

Useless boy. Always resorting to violence when someone doesn't support your evil cult group..

I have your time I'd it takes two yrs I'll keep mentioning you. Olofo oshi

Like it or not obi will never rule Nigeria
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
You are not a God and so therefore watch and see how Peter Obi the God own choose leader will rule you and your fellow evil cohorts and Yoruba Demons.
Let's wait and see, neither are you God...but over sure dey worry me.its either tinubu or tinubu for president
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are not God and you will surely see the results
LiveWithIt:

Let's wait and see, neither are you God...but over sure dey worry me.its either tinubu or tinubu for president
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:51pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
Sure we'll All see tinubu emerge as the GENERAL IN COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 5:54pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
sure we'll definitely without jagaban emerge the president of this Nation...
Commander in chief of the army staff
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Abelino(m): 5:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
You guys should keep deceiving yourself and keep being slaves to Fulanis o
LiveWithIt:

Sure we'll All see tinubu emerge as the GENERAL IN COMMANDER OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 6:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abelino:
You guys should keep deceiving yourself and keep being slaves to Fulanis o
Did I complain?
Don't use Panadol for someone else headache
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Passionnn: 7:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
AntiChristian:

Was Buhari going to Church up and down for the endorsements?
My dear, politics is interest. Whichever church that is currently endorsing Peter Obi is doing so because they felt Obi would protect their interests just as Tinubu feels only a Muslim/Muslim ticket will get him what he wanted.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
IJOBA11:
SHA REMEMBER THAT PROPHET S A W WASN’T ANTI-CHRISTIAN

Which of your prophet is not anti-christian? Do you have another prophet aside the one talking here?

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:
I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by IJOBA11: 10:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

Which of your prophet is not anti-christian? Do you have another prophet aside the one talking here?

It has been narrated by 'Umar b. al-Khattib that he heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say:
I will expel the Jews and Christians from the Arabian Peninsula and will not leave any but Muslim.

Sahih Muslim 1767 a
OGA STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WHO WERE HOSTILE TO ISLAM DURING HIS TIME. GO AND READ YOUR TAFSIR VERY WELL, INFACT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU READ IBN KATHIER TAFSIR
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
IJOBA11:
OGA STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE, HE WAS TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS AND CHRISTIANS WHO WERE HOSTILE TO ISLAM DURING HIS TIME. GO AND READ YOUR TAFSIR VERY WELL, INFACT I WOULD SUGGEST THAT YOU READ IBN KATHIER TAFSIR

But u said your prophet was not against the Christians, is that not a lie? Why did he expelled the Christians from Arabian peninsula if truly he was not against the Children of God?
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by IJOBA11: 10:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
ANTIlSLAM:

But u said your prophet was not against the Christians, is that not a lie? Why did I expelled the Christians from Arabian peninsula if truly he was not against the Children of God?
COME STOP QUOTING ME YOU THIS AGENT OF SATAN angry
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by ANTIlSLAM(m): 10:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
IJOBA11:
COME STOP QUOTING ME YOU THIS AGENT OF SATAN angry

I won't stop exposing your lies you this slave telling your fellow slave that your paedophile messenger was not against the Christians. Maybe you need a qualified English teacher to explain the meaning of this hatred hadith muhammad shown to the Christians and Jews

ANTIlSLAM:

Sahih Muslim 1767 a

WHY DID HE EXPELLED THE CHRISTIANS AND JEWS FROM ARABIAN PENINSULA? Listen you this slave boy, never again lie for muhammad and allah grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Usteelstink: 11:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
shinealight:

If he’s not Called for it, it’s just deceiving himself and others like you. It’s like Joshua trying to play the role of Moses to receive the Ten Commandments. A total waste of time and energy. Simplicita! undecided undecided
Agbado supporter , go siddon one place, I say do am if e easy
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Headachetoigboh(f): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
LiveWithIt:

Am not a fool like you slowpoke

Dead sperm like u
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 4:31am On Aug 03, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Dead sperm like u
Living dead you are..
Am living an alive in Christ grin
Not dead dear tongue
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by toprealman: 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2022
Jennyclay:
Peter Obi for president of the federal republic of Nigeria 2023

Tilumbu for president of Agbadorians nation
When your head was working properly

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Why Some Nigerians Left Their Churches (Photos) / Antichrist Compares Jesus With Pharaoh On Facebook: Users Come For Him / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.