Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 AM

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} (52524 Views)

Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by whitedove(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
The New Dawn is Birthed! Nigeria go and take your Place NOW.

WE COME AGAINST EVERY BLOOD SUCKING SPIRIT AND THEIR AGENDA FOR NIGERIA.

Everyone reading this ,will eat good of the Land.if thou shall be OBIDIENT. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: iSIAIAH 1:19
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
well can you explain what he is doing at the burial of a terrorists father ? this is him at nnamdi kanus fathers burial. what is a future nigerian president doing attending the burial of a terrorists father ? shocked walahi talahi this peter obi is ipob
undecidedslow down bro. So attending the burial of someone's father is now a crime? Besides, his parents denounced him before they died. The sin of a man is his alone.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by AntiChristian: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Benpave:

It is there cure responsibility to do that........let your eyes be open and try to understand the timing that we are.

Which party did Jesus support?
Bring Bible verses where Jesus was in to politics?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
twilliamx:

Na their way. They want to rule a ZOO

Exactly now the zoo is Nigeria after 2023,when they've lost, Nigeria become a zoo again to them

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by HakiimAlvista: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
At least Nigerians and CAN recognise Pst Enenche than Tinubu manufactured Bishops wey dem later they catch sharing money grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

You Muslims won't understand . We are the church and the church is us.
To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

It's time we take a stand now,

Kanu said they should kill Adeboye and Oyedepo. He said Igbos who attend Yoruba churches are fools. Lazarus Muoka moved his crusade from Mgbidi in Imo to Lagos because of Kanu. Obi didn't caution that animal but instead advocated for Kanu and supported Kanu.
Now you want to compel all Christians to support that Peter Obi of an animal whose candidature is being propelled by ipob members. God punish you and Peter Obi.
Go and verify how Peter Obi divided the Catholic and Anglican denominations when he was Governor only for political gains.

I am a Christian and I'm not voting Peter Obi, you can go and die if you don't like it.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

I laugh at you guys. His son didn't deny but he appointed you as his PRO to deny.
Don't worry. When voters see that picture, they will decide.
Ok sir, you may rest your head now. Oh undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Lazenby007(m): 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Wetin concern the church and MOGs with all these?

Jesus must have supported Pontius Pilate during his time!
It wasn't for any political reason. It was just for prayer for Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by israel90: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The same PO whose son stepped on the Nigerian flag, he couldn't caution his son but he wants to rule this great Nation IMPOSSIBLE...
AN SO SURE AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION, ALL THE IPOB PIGS WILL CONTINUE THEIR Biafra AGITATION...

Many will land in hospital shame will befall many obituary followers.
I pity those endorsing this thief who has no agenda, nothing to offer clueless Igbo man.

If we all know what's good lest join hands and vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria....

Vote tinubu vote APC
2023, we shall swear in the greatest politician Nigeria ever had smiley
And u are supporting someone that said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria and using wat d son of other candidates did to judge d candidate hypocrite
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 10:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Nelannie01:

Trash
I'm sorry your brain can't process information tongue
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

You insult me because I speak the truth. Christ never forake his children and we will not forsake him. A Muslim Muslim ticket is a plan to eradicate Christianity and we know it

The church is United as one and your plans will fail

And who says I'm a Muslim? I'm a bible-believing Christian not a religious fanatic like you. Who says if I don't vote Obi, then I automatically vote Tinubu?

I'm Yoruba but I've never liked Tinubu since he became the godfather of Lagos APC.

Do you think cursing people on a faceless forum makes you godly? You display the very attribute of the personality that Christ warned us against.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Henrychino(m): 10:03am On Jul 31, 2022
We all need Peter Obi

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
israel90:
And u are supporting someone that said he doesn't believe in one Nigeria and using wat d son of other candidates did to judge d candidate hypocrite
Try see a physician.
I can't help you bro
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Stanleyq: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
AntiChristian:
Wetin concern the church and MOGs with all these?

Jesus must have supported Pontius Pilate during his time!
afenifere supports obi
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by sukkot: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
LienwaltAbel:

undecidedslow down bro. So attending the burial of someone's father is now a crime? Besides, his parents denounced him before they died. The sin of a man is his alone.
alright lets give him the benefit of the doubt but we shall keep a close eye on him cheesy cheesy
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Realtalk20: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Kanu said they should kill Adeboye and Oyedepo. He said Igbos who attend Yoruba churches are fools. Lazarus Muoka moved his crusade from Mgbidi in Imo to Lagos because of Kanu. Obi didn't caution that animal but instead advocated for Kanu and supported Kanu.
Now you want to compel all Christians to support that Peter Obi of an animal whose candidature is being propelled by ipob members. God punish you and Peter Obi.
Go and verify how Peter Obi divided the Catholic and Anglican denominations when he was Governor only for political gains.

I am a Christian and I'm not voting Peter Obi, you can go and die if you don't like it.

What does Kanu have to do with Obi? 7myou Muslims are so funny grin
The same Obi you accused of killing hundreds of ipob members and throwing them into river Niger now you are talking another NONSENSE? grin
I am not Ibo and I am voting Obi.

Tinubu is for Yorubas alone sir ... Obi is for Nigeria .
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
israel90:

He is a very stupid fellow. He is an ipob pig and that's how they behave.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by AntiChristian: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Dididrumz:

The church doesn't speak up, you complain. They speak up, you still complain. Which side are You on.

How was the church involved in politics during Jesus time?

During Paul's time?

And now?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Realtalk20: 10:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:

And who says I'm a Muslim? I'm a bible-believing Christian not a religious fanatic like you. Who says if I don't vote Obi, then I automatically vote Tinubu?

I'm Yoruba but I've never liked Tinubu since he became the godfather of Lagos APC.

You are a Yoruba Muslim and it is obvious. Christians don't talk the way yóu Muslims do

Christ will over come your devilish plans

Amen
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LocalMan2(m): 10:05am On Jul 31, 2022
Is too early to be sounding foolish here. It is better you don't comment let's assume you are sensible.

JooEeL:
People from the middle belt, southern Kaduna etc. have no recourse to their identity. These people just seem to have existed for existing sake before Britain set foot in Nigeria.

It is mostly in that part of Nigeria, Plateau, Kaduna etc. that you see them having names that don't indicate their tribes.

How can people be so fixated on a country created just 100 years ago, what has been the identity of their generation thousands of years shortly before 100 years ago, one needs to know...

Anyway, Oduduwa nation is the goal.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by chuksanambra: 10:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

What does Kanu have to do with Obi? 7myou Muslims are so funny grin
The same Obi you accused of killing hundreds of ipob members and throwing them into river Niger now you are talking another NONSENSE? grin
I am not Ibo and I am voting Obi.

Tinubu is for Yorubas alone sir ... Obi is for Nigeria .

If you like, vote Jacob Zuma, that doesn't concern me.
My own is to tell those miserable Obi lepers and ipob animals supporting Obi that they can't force all of us to vote Obi. It seems those fools have forgotten that Obi has a Muslim deputy.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by zidek(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2022
Just here to read comment and laugh.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LocalMan2(m): 10:06am On Jul 31, 2022
They are already here and they will all die of heart attack. grin grin grin grin

iCauseTrouble:
Tinubu and his APC Bishops will not be happy with this grin
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by doneback04: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2022
LiveWithIt:
The same PO whose son stepped on the Nigerian flag, he couldn't caution his son but he wants to rule this great Nation IMPOSSIBLE...
AN SO SURE AFTER THE GENERAL ELECTION, ALL THE IPOB PIGS WILL CONTINUE THEIR Biafra AGITATION...

Many will land in hospital shame will befall many obituary followers.
I pity those endorsing this thief who has no agenda, nothing to offer clueless Igbo man.

If we all know what's good lest join hands and vote TINUBU for greater Nigeria....

Vote tinubu vote APC
2023, we shall swear in the greatest politician Nigeria ever had smiley

You must be drunk upstairs, telling the youth to vote for already death man call Tinubu.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LienwaltAbel(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

Obi has zero plan about anything. All he says is look at China, look at Indonesia, look at this and that. Yet, Doctors went on strike for more than a year under Peter Obi as Governor. Even Obiano performed better than him by far. If you think I'm lying, go to Anambra and ask them of Peter Obi.
Obiano did what? grin grin that dude hardly did shit, he started working minutes to the end of his tenure, but I can remember that anambara was quite different than usual during obi's tenure. Left with me, I don't give a shit who wins next year because Nigerians aren't serious when it comes to governance. We can't hold our leaders responsible for anything.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by Realtalk20: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2022
chuksanambra:

If you like, vote Jacob Zuma, that doesn't concern me.
My own is to tell those miserable Obi lepers and ipob animals supporting Obi that they can't force all of us to vote Obi. It seems those fools have forgotten that Obi has a Muslim deputy.

Now you are saying ipob is supporting Obi? grin the same ipob you claimed Obi killed their members in hundreds when he was governor? Make up your mind.

You Muslims hate us Christians so much for untijg and rejecting your anti Christian Muslim Muslim ticket...

We are not heathens or pagans . We are Christians.

Now cry
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by AntiChristian: 10:08am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

To those of you who see truth and refuse to speak up, same way the blessings of the Lord will see you and not bestow on you. For you saw truth and hid same way the blessings will hide from you.

Those of you who betray the church because of politics so shall you be betrayed when you need the holy spirit the most.

Those of who refuse to stand up for Christ because of politics so shall the holy spirit not stand up for you when you need help.

The Lord thy God is never mocked. You can't deny Christianity when it matters then turn around and seek help , favour or protection, such shall not be granted you. For when it mattered you denounced your God as Peter did .

A Muslim Muslim ticket is anti Christian and a danger to Christianity in Nigeria.

That's why you'll never see a Christian quote a meaningful Bible verse on this matter. They are so bigoted and unfair!

After the election your eyes will the clear. The church has always been used to achieve the agenda of men!

Holy spirit no dey support any party.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by desiredhome: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Realtalk20:

Suddenly it's no longer Biafra or death..... MNK must feel betrayed right now grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by LiveWithIt: 10:09am On Jul 31, 2022
doneback04:

You must be drunk upstairs, telling the youth to vote for already death man call Tinubu.
See who is not drunk calling a man with life , vibrant and alive a dead man, I pity your life after now..go and seek God's face..
So you're wishing him death?
Is that what your obi taught you?
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by JooEeL(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2022
LocalMan2:
Is too early to be sounding foolish here. It is better you don't comment let's assume you are sensible.

Tell that to the Fulanis who have slashed thousands of necks of the middle belt people, not me.
Re: Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} by shinealight(m): 10:11am On Jul 31, 2022
FullBlastLight:

https://theparadise.ng/video-pastor-enenche-gives-nigerian-flag-to-peter-obi-others-says-nigeria-wont-go-down/amp/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8D31bFoHNQ

Who is Pastor Enenche to be giving Nigerian flag? Has Nigeria been handed to him spiritually to salvage?
Only the ones Called by the Light for such a duty can deliver Light to the nation.
Any impostor can only be deceiving himself….with dire consequences!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) / Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.