Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,069 members, 7,810,999 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) (55768 Views)

Mandela was Like Hamas, Believed in "Shoot to Kill the Enemy" - Malema (VIDEO) / ISIS Leader, Abu Bakr Baghdadi Believed To Have Been Killed In U.S. Raid(Photos) / Photos: #mnangagwa Is The Man Believed To Be Behind The Coup In #zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Youngpo413: 9:59pm On Jul 30, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Fucking a Naija girl without condom is a death sentence
that's true.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by TheMensch(m): 10:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
If you eat the front of coconut and drink coconut water, you will be short.
9ja my country
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Supreme01: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
Dead men tell no tell.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Aqesimitta: 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2022
Voting for Buhari in 2015, 2019 and Still voting for APC in 2023 is a very bad ...........

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by adecz: 12:11pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Tb222(m): 12:13pm On Aug 02, 2022
Persephone1:
Sadly educative thread like this don't grace frontpage but threads like " Help my girlfriend refuse to gimme bress suck" will reach frontpage in no minutes.

Very unfortunate!
well it eventually did

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Lightorder: 12:14pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olachase:
Them tell me say if you buried lizard way get red head after two days it will turn to money, for oshodi that year I almost killed all the male lizard finish, husband go Don scarce for those lizard kingdom now,

I just day look myself I Don do mumu things pass grin grin
chai! Poor red head lizards killed in cold blood

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by josiah27: 12:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
Passing over somebody sleeping on the floor is collecting the person's destiny. grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Khaysee: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Jesus alone is sufficient
my book guild is
OPEN HEAVEN 2022 MESSAGE

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Comedian2019: 12:16pm On Aug 02, 2022
Biglittlelois:
On Monday, I'll say "Rabbit Rabbit" through out that day, who knows, the superstition may work cheesy
Are you playing
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by dynicks(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
For here, they said if u eat food like big man(taking two slice of bread in the morning with tea) that in no distant time, that u will become a big man.....brothers after two days of trying that shit in collaboration with the kind of job I do, I almost collapsed.....Good thing I didn't pass out....

Two slice of bread kee u there!!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Lightorder: 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Choilila:
Writing names in red is thought to bring bad omens, including failure and death.

Yet dy say nah only Africa believe in superstitious.
I love writing in red

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 12:19pm On Aug 02, 2022
In nigeria voting for jagaban is considered a BAD LUCK! grin
That's no superstition.. that's a fact! cool
OBI-dient all za way cool

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by eleko1: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
sad in Nija,any cat u see are from village hyElders

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
I read recently that we are all re-incarnated. And that our birthmark spots was what led to our death in our previous life.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by BewareOf419: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
IN NIGERIA IF A FULANI MAN IS THE PRESIDENT, IT IS A BAD LUCK FOR AVERAGE NIGERIANS

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by djseanjohn77: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
Done grin

SOME OF THESE THINGS ARE SUPERNATURAL FORCES OF THE NATURE DISCOVERED IN THE ANCIENT WORLD, HOWEVER THE MODERN DAY TECH & SCIENCE TRIES TO SQUASH IT because IT DOESN'T MAKE NY SENSE OR NO RESEARCH CAN EXPLAIN THE BASIS.

Many of these superstitions i heard growing up, my mum taught us many, i didn't know until now that some western worlds too use them.

There are others that are just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Atarakpa: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
More pls,do well to patronise us,we are your best plug for everything Sexual enhancement
what of finance enhancement

4 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by eleko1: 12:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
Dnt whistler at night
sad dnt sweep at evening

Dnt brush ur teeth with chewing stick at evening
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Kirchoffs: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Growing up i was told that if them use broom to beat a boy his divk will become small and shrink grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by error4040: 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
In NIGERIA

ALL CATS ARE WITCHES, ESPECIALLY SEEING ONE AT NIGHT.

3 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by dynicks(m): 12:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
Staring at the mirror at night and then make mention of the world "Bloody mary" 3 times...

Heaven knows I will never try that shit grin

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by MadamExcellency: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
That of sneezing is not a superstition. Most of the sneezes are metaphysical and supernatural connection.

The same way we have visible light (colours) in light spectrum and other invisibles to the eyes in the left and right of it.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by eleko1: 12:24pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin in France,step on dogs shit carry blessings but here,we don stepped on vows,dogs,birds etc,Nah one wahala after another

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Antoeni(m): 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
All This One Dey Learn,
Only Yoruba People Superstitious Believes Alone is bigger than Europe , We No Add Igbo , Hausa Benin people Own join

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Geesaintagape: 12:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
In Delta State packing faeces in the dream means money is coming your way .
I don' pack tire I never see shishi

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Aarenasbaba(m): 12:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExAngel007:

grin

grin
Big time
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Akerele44(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
In south east Nigeria

Those mumu tribe believes that lieing is the number one way of winning elections in there region

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Ezechimaobim(m): 12:27pm On Aug 02, 2022
In Africa it's believe that if you call jesus jesus you own the whole world

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.