Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) (55770 Views)

Mandela was Like Hamas, Believed in "Shoot to Kill the Enemy" - Malema (VIDEO) / ISIS Leader, Abu Bakr Baghdadi Believed To Have Been Killed In U.S. Raid(Photos) / Photos: #mnangagwa Is The Man Believed To Be Behind The Coup In #zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:00pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wande22:
OK BOSS
ok
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Allisgud: 9:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
U go dey Waka for road,u will see people will be dudging not to walk in the middle,wetin Dem dey fear for
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by jaggabban: 10:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
ExAngel007:
What are some of the most believed superstition around the world ?

Check these out!!!

https://artsandculture.google.com/story/18-superstitions-from-around-the-world/QQIyTWmzJ9QvLg
Upon superstitions wey full naija, u no even mention one
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Nonsense undecided
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Angy55(f): 11:42pm On Aug 02, 2022
Banbanna:
There's this other one. If your palm happen is itching, someone is likely to give you money or money is coming your way.

Another..... If you're pounding an empty mortar with a pestle, you're indirectly pounding your chest.

My palm has been scratching me since last week nobody has given me money
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by DonSion(m): 1:22am On Aug 03, 2022
Only you Sabi the environment or the institution that produced you. They did a very bad job. But let's hope that things will turn around for good.
VeryWickedGoat:
Fucking a Naija girl without condom is a death sentence
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:09am On Aug 03, 2022
Choilila:
Writing names in red is thought to bring bad omens, including failure and death.

Yet dy say nah only Africa believe in superstitious.

Na illiterate and those who have half baked education, go think say Western world no believe in superstition, wizardry or spiritism.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:13am On Aug 03, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

It doesn’t work that way babe
You have to be in turkey

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy make e no be like I no talk, one of it is that, if a lady spreads pant in the night and doesn't pack it before Dawn, if a Yahoo boy gets hold of the pant, there's a way he can conjure spirit and the lady's pant can bring fortune to him, to buy an exotic benz
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Thomasankara(m): 10:19am On Aug 03, 2022
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy make e no be like I no talk, one of it is that, if a lady spreads pant in the night and doesn't pack it before Dawn, if a Yahoo boy gets hold of the pant, there's a way he can conjure spirit and the lady's pant can bring fortune to him, to buy an exotic benz[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by dontbothermuch: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Superstition brought above diverse religion
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by dontbothermuch: 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2022
Superstition brought about diverse religion
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Banbanna(m): 8:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Angy55:

cheesy If it was that easy, if wishes were horses, beggars would have ridden a lot. Abeg don't mind these mumbo jumbo superstitious things jare, they're just to trick us, especially the gullible ones.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Angy55(f): 9:25pm On Aug 03, 2022
Banbanna:

cheesy If it was that easy, if wishes were horses, beggars would have ridden a lot. Abeg don't mind these mumbo jumbo superstitious things jare, they're just to trick us, especially the gullible ones.

Lolzzz! I was just expecting some kind of financial favor, but I didn't get it.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by naijapikin2(m): 10:48pm On Aug 03, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

What an Obidaft comment!
if I handle you ehh... What will be left will be less than tithe. angry
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Xylon: 11:44pm On Aug 03, 2022
Biglittlelois:
On Monday, I'll say "Rabbit Rabbit" through out that day, who knows, the superstition may work cheesy
It's not about the superstition, it's about what you believe in. If you believe it, it will work
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 7:52am On Aug 04, 2022
Angy55:

Send me your account number
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Angy55(f): 8:21am On Aug 04, 2022
Blupen:
Send me your account number
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 8:40am On Aug 04, 2022
Angy55:

Firstbank
Lol was just kidding me way na 2boxers i get God will do it for you my dear no be me
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Angy55(f): 11:10am On Aug 04, 2022
Blupen:
Lol was just kidding me way na 2boxers i get
God will do it for you my dear no be me
Lol. Between now and December you will have multiple boxers.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
Angy55:
Lol. Between now and December you will have multiple boxers.
Lols, Amen to that you are funny dear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Putin Has Amassed A Staggering 6 Thousand Nuclear Weapons / UAE Relaxes Islamic Laws, Allows Alcohol, Cohabitation Of Unmarried Couples / Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.