Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,296 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) (55798 Views)

Mandela was Like Hamas, Believed in "Shoot to Kill the Enemy" - Malema (VIDEO) / ISIS Leader, Abu Bakr Baghdadi Believed To Have Been Killed In U.S. Raid(Photos) / Photos: #mnangagwa Is The Man Believed To Be Behind The Coup In #zimbabwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Spidermon: 2:23pm On Aug 02, 2022
...that fucking someone's wife will bring bad luck
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 2:38pm On Aug 02, 2022
1Sharon:
I believe all of them. Don't doubt what you have never experienced.

If you do, your spiritual inner eyes are yet to be open.
Are yours open?
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 2:45pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:
I read recently that we are all re-incarnated. And that our birthmark spots was what led to our death in our previous life.
grin grin grin
This is 100% correct, this is not your first time on earth bro,
There is a lot you don't know
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Blupen:

It is my first. My next is to be with Jesus where ever his kingdom is.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by jeffmatt4u(m): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2022
Right from when I was a kid(from 6 yrs), I always have this memories of another life stuck in my head. I'm not making this up,very serious. I always have this flashes of different me, different environment, and so on but kind of sketchy. As if another me had existed or is existing somewhere
Blupen:

2 Likes

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
japajapa2canada:

How do you open it?
I'm learning
You won't believe it if she told you
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Right from when I was a kid(from 6 yrs), I always have this memories of another life stuck in my head. I'm not making this up,very serious. I always have this flashes of different me, different environment, and so on but kind of sketchy. As if another me had existed or is existing somewhere
I believe you bro,
we don't really die....we just start again in different bodies...

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
kingthreat:

It is my first. My next is to be with Jesus where ever his kingdom is.
Believe what ever you like but i just told you the truth

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Kingsley123456(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
PerfectStranger:
While here in Naija, if u encounter copwebs, means your village people are after your progress grin

That one no be superstition bro, them dey follow you bumper to bumper
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
Blupen:
You won't believe it if she told you

How are you so sure?
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
jeffmatt4u:

Reincarnation
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by kingthreat(m): 3:25pm On Aug 02, 2022
Blupen:
Believe what ever you like but i just told you the truth

Your truth.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Ppp1p: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
Oh
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by OLULAW: 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:
Fucking a Naija girl without condom is a death sentence

Not a myth, bro. It's a fact.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by OLULAW: 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2022
Shollyjay90:
This is not a superstition but a fact, life without Christ is in crisis.

The most Christless countries in the world (the Nordic countries) are the richest and the most peaceful in the world.

Stop perpetuating that nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Blupen(m): 3:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
japajapa2canada:

How are you so sure?
It can sound somehow stupid sha
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Banbanna(m): 3:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
Natbrowny:
Even if i dont believe in superstitions. Una dey see dat CROW so.

Very scary sh*t. I don't know why till date.. I fear crow pass zombie, Lion, Alligator and Snake

Crow is mostly the bird of choice for horror movie makers. It's like you don too see horror films lately. I thought you'd mention OWL as it's usually the one, we in this part of the world see as birds of omen or doom.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Shollyjay90(m): 3:54pm On Aug 02, 2022
OLULAW:

The mist Christless countries in the world (the Nordic countries) are the richest and the most peaceful in the world.

Stop perpetuating that nonsense.
I hear you Sir.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Banbanna(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2022
I think this also superstitious. The belief that you'd be rich or likely to have money when you see yourself stepping on poop/faeces in the dream state.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by vivaciousvivi(f): 4:17pm On Aug 02, 2022
Ussycool:
Guys below me will full this thread with Yeye Nigeria superstition belief.

I wounder why OP don't know any Nigeria superstition.
The topic clearly stated "from around the world".
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by madridguy(m): 4:21pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Banbanna(m): 4:22pm On Aug 02, 2022
There's this other one. If your palm happen is itching, someone is likely to give you money or money is coming your way.

Another..... If you're pounding an empty mortar with a pestle, you're indirectly pounding your chest.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by ShaqFu: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
Persephone1:
Sadly educative thread like this don't grace frontpage but threads like " Help my girlfriend refuse to gimme bress suck" will reach frontpage in no minutes.

Very unfortunate!
LMFAO!.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by EwebSolution: 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2022
wonders shall never cease......dis na superstory

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Emperormartin(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2022
jeffmatt4u:
Same with me… I usually see myself present from world war 2 times to Nigeria/Biafran war…
I think I left this world in the early 80’s
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by 7victor(m): 5:37pm On Aug 02, 2022
Choilila:
Writing names in red is thought to bring bad omens, including failure and death.

Yet dy say nah only Africa believe in superstitious.

All the schools I attended, girls names were always written in red, while boys names were always written in blue in school register.

1 Like

Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by tommylee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 02, 2022
One superstition I know very well and is true till date is
"IF BUHARI CALLS U AT ANYTIME OF THE DAY AND WISH U GOOD LUCK JUST KNOW THAT IT IS FINISHED FOR U COS BAD LUCK OR VERY TERRIBLE THINGS WULL HAPPEN TO U" and thats a fact.
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Kiddogarcia(m): 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2022
Wande22:

Alagba wetin "indomie noodles man" fit do or use
09026963421,my WhatsApp, we'll talk extensively
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Thazard(m): 7:51pm On Aug 02, 2022
Olachase:
Them tell me say if you buried lizard way get red head after two days it will turn to money, for oshodi that year I almost killed all the male lizard finish, husband go Don scarce for those lizard kingdom now,

I just day look myself I Don do mumu things pass grin grin

gringrincheesygrin
Re: Some Of The Most Believed Superstition Around The World (pictures) by Wande22(m): 7:53pm On Aug 02, 2022
Kiddogarcia:
09026963421,my WhatsApp, we'll talk extensively
OK BOSS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Streets Of Gambia Crowded As Barrow Returns (Photos) / President Mugabe Sleeping During Donald Trump's UN Speech (Photo) / 19 dead and 59 injured Following An Explosion In Manchester (Graphic screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.