Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima (41098 Views)

Nigeria Mounts Air, Land Offensive Against Bandits In Zamfara / Military Begins Final Offensive Against Boko Haram, ISWAP / Buhari Lines Up Heavyweights To Battle PDP In South-south (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Gorgeous4lyf(m): 4:42pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lovenorth:
I prefer Southern Christians to Northern Christians. Tinubu has already won the election even before the commencement of the election. Mark my words if the Christians continue to behave like this, then they would be so much disappointed after the announcement of the presidential election in Nigeria. I advise them to desist from partisan politics. You can't put all your eggs in one basket

Divide and rule strategy as usual. But you are just wasting your time and effort. Try something else.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
okey4reel:

Even with all this your plenty writeup Tinubu will still lose, let him go and rest, we don't want an 86 yrs old President in 2023, we can do better pls, APC has been a complete failure and calamity, Nigerians cannot be deceived any longer by APC

Another Ipob miscreant. Go put your effort in listing Peter Obi's achievement or shut up. Religion isn't a ticket to get out of your incompetence.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by asobo1: 4:43pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lovenorth:
I prefer Southern Christians to Northern Christians. Tinubu has already won the election even before the commencement of the election. Mark my words if the Christians continue to behave like this, then they would be so much disappointed after the announcement of the presidential election in Nigeria. I advise them to desist from partisan politics. You can't put all your eggs in one basket
Are you ok. Do you even know what partisan politics is undecided
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by oyichi: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Why is it that shetima doesn't laugh?
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Deeprooted: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Ment. All the big churches are in Lagos. Have they been islamised yet? Na ment? A good brain would know that since Tinubu didn't islamise his wife and Lagos, he won't islamise anyone. Stop limiting politics and competency to religion.

Like, you could see the high strides which Tinubu achieved in Lagos such as his legacies which include Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, BRT terminal, high increase in Lagos revenue even at the time Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocation for several years yet Tinubu made Lagos' thrived regardless. But rather than look at these, you're limiting Tinubu to his religion. How is Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever better than Tinubu's enormous legacies in Lagos? Na ment? Tinubu is a first class graduate of accounting whereas Peter Obi is only a D pass graduate of philosophy.

Also, Tinubu is the most liberal leader who always ensure he brings in intelligent talents to nurture and work with him, irrespective of their religion or Tribes. People such as Fashola, Sanwo Olu, Osinbajo, Igbokwe etc..

Point is most Yoruba Muslims are different from the Northern Muslims. They don't allow religion to cage them. Personally, I hope for when religion would only be limited to home and religious houses because that's where it belongs. By limiting religion to only homes and religious houses, this would create more secular carefree avenue for people to use their brain to think outside of the box and improve their environment. Religion or non religion shouldn't be a determinant in any of our settings. Competence should always be championed and should be the main determinant.

Now on the question why Tinubu chose a Northern Muslim despite being a Muslim. It's a political strategic move. He chose a Northern leader from the core North which happens to be a Muslim since almost all the Northern leaders are Muslims anyway.

You all know that most of the leaders in the South are Christians while Muslims are the majorities in the North. Let imagine for example that a Northern Christian happened to get the presidential ticket of a huge platform, who do you think he would choose as his deputy in the South? Of course a popular Southern who may eventually end up being a Christian. Why? Because majority of the leaders in the South are Christian hence choosing one of the popular Southern leaders could end up being a Christian. That was exactly what Tinubu did. It's a political strategic move.

That's why religion shouldn't be a determinant in any settings because it's only a personal thing. Imagine if Shettima was only seen as a Northern Nigerian while Tinubu was seen as a Southern Nigerian. That already balanced the equation and criteria needed instead of bringing in religion into the prism. Point is when you look at Europe, American and Canada, they don't care about your religion whether you're Christian, Muslim or Atheist. What they care about is your competence irrespective of your religion. You wouldn't care about the religion of a doctor who's to operate on you but his competence. Religion shouldn't be a ticket for you to get your way out of your incompetence and I'm talking about Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state.

Meanwhile, I believe Tinubu chose Shettima as his deputy because Zulum was Shettima's protégé. Zulum would have been the perfect fit but he wanted a second term as a governor hence Shettima. This isn't about religion.

Look for a nearby police station and tell them to lock you up!

I'm coming to tell them why!

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:44pm On Jul 30, 2022
Deeprooted:

Look for a nearby police station and tell them to lock you up!

I'm coming to tell them why!

Keep doling out more Photoshop.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by VEHINTOLAR: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
God bless the incoming President of Nigeria, Jagaban Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Haters can all go and die;it changes nothing !

Sai Jagaban !

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by LaconicINC: 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Ment. All the big churches are in Lagos. Have they been islamised yet? Na ment? A good brain would know that since Tinubu didn't islamise his wife and Lagos, he won't islamise anyone. Stop limiting politics and competency to religion.

Like, you could see the high strides which Tinubu achieved in Lagos such as his legacies which include Lekki seaport, lekki trade zone, BRT, Eko Atlantic, BRT terminal, high increase in Lagos revenue even at the time Obasanjo withheld Lagos allocation for several years yet Tinubu made Lagos' thrived regardless. But rather than look at these, you're limiting Tinubu to his religion. How is Peter Obi who's got no achievement whatsoever better than Tinubu's enormous legacies in Lagos? Na ment? Tinubu is a first class graduate of accounting whereas Peter Obi is only a D pass graduate of philosophy.

Also, Tinubu is the most liberal leader who always ensure he brings in intelligent talents to nurture and work with him, irrespective of their religion or Tribes. People such as Fashola, Sanwo Olu, Osinbajo, Igbokwe etc..

Point is most Yoruba Muslims are different from the Northern Muslims. They don't allow religion to cage them. Personally, I hope for when religion would only be limited to home and religious houses because that's where it belongs. By limiting religion to only homes and religious houses, this would create more secular carefree avenue for people to use their brain to think outside of the box and improve their environment. Religion or non religion shouldn't be a determinant in any of our settings. Competence should always be championed and should be the main determinant.

Now on the question why Tinubu chose a Northern Muslim despite being a Muslim. It's a political strategic move. He chose a Northern leader from the core North which happens to be a Muslim since almost all the Northern leaders are Muslims anyway.

You all know that most of the leaders in the South are Christians while Muslims are the majorities in the North. Let imagine for example that a Northern Christian happened to get the presidential ticket of a huge platform, who do you think he would choose as his deputy in the South? Of course a popular Southern who may eventually end up being a Christian. Why? Because majority of the leaders in the South are Christian hence choosing one of the popular Southern leaders could end up being a Christian. That was exactly what Tinubu did. It's a political strategic move.

That's why religion shouldn't be a determinant in any settings because it's only a personal thing. Imagine if Shettima was only seen as a Northern Nigerian while Tinubu was seen as a Southern Nigerian. That already balanced the equation and criteria needed instead of bringing in religion into the prism. Point is when you look at Europe, American and Canada, they don't care about your religion whether you're Christian, Muslim or Atheist. What they care about is your competence irrespective of your religion. You wouldn't care about the religion of a doctor who's to operate on you but his competence. Religion shouldn't be a ticket for you to get your way out of your incompetence and I'm talking about Peter Obi who achieved absolute nothing in his Anambra state.

Meanwhile, I believe Tinubu chose Shettima as his deputy because Zulum was Shettima's protégé. Zulum would have been the perfect fit but he wanted a second term as a governor hence Shettima. This isn't about religion.

Leave that thing, a bad product will always be difficult to sell, you did not type this from the goodwill of your heart, you are simply working for the peanuts you have been paid by Tinubu, same thing Mr jollof or whatever his name is has been doing.

2023 it's Peter Obi all the way

2 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Tinubu must know that Nigeria is not an Islamic state

We will reject Muslim Muslim ticket with everything in us at the polls in 2023
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Goodnigga: 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

. May Tinubu/Shettima happen to you. Whatever they represent and have done to this country, may it happen to you

2 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by flington4550(m): 4:47pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

I don’t have to read all what your wrote for me to know it’s all rubbish

How did you sit confidently to compose this shit, I swear you need to be studied

3 Likes

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by tamdun: 4:48pm On Jul 30, 2022
The way these people are going will make a lot of northerners vote Tinubu/shetima, Mark my word
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Arysexy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
olatade:
When Tinubu goes to Mosque, he's worshiping God but when Peter Obi goes to Church, he's playing politics with religion.

Something is truly wrong with some peoples brand of politics?

Unfortunately APC has set in motion a precedence that has insulted the the democratic & religious sensitivity of Nigerians all in a DESPERATE move to remain in Power.

Show where Obi played politics in church and I will show you thousands of Tinubu mosque politics
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
flington4550:

I don’t have to read all what your wrote for me to know it’s all rubbish

How did you sit confidently to compose this shit, I swear you need to be studied

Yet you've got the time to quote me? Ipob miscreant.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by LaconicINC: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
You and Tinubu will be disappointed, you think your Tinubu stolen money is all that is needed to win elections abi
Lovenorth:
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
LaconicINC:

Leave that thing, a bad product will always be difficult to sell, you did not type this from the goodwill of your heart, you are simply working for the peanuts you have been paid by Tinubu, same thing Mr jollof or whatever his name is has been doing.

2023 it's Peter Obi all the way

List your criminal Peter Obi achievement or shut up.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by elivtjackson5(m): 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

My brother look at this man very well,what can you say? Please say something

1 Share

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 30, 2022
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Alexgeneration(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Nigeria cannot burn because of the ambition of some muslims. Christians must resist this death and disaster being propped up by Tinubu.

Christians were massacred in Owo, Deborah burnt alive by Muslims, raped and killed daily in Benue, and we cannot allow muslims to continue killing us. We must resist them with our votes.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Eriokanmi: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Tinubu made a wrong choice. Shettima is a controversial being. Did you not hear the audio of him which went viral about a particular ethic group which was why an arewa group removed him as their patron? Stop pretending all is well when all is not well. Will Tinubu's wife contest an election or her husband? People always make me laff each time they make references to Tinubu's wife being Christian. Aisha buhari knows where she belongs,...its called the other room. Tinubu picked shettima thinking he'd pull northern vote but na lie. Aboki no dey think like most of us do. We think they're not wise but trust me, they're wiser than most of us. Ariwo ko ni music oo. Na we dey make noise. What they'd do is inside their belly. If they like you, if you like, be an atheist, so far you're honest you're good to go. They don't trust Tinubu.

I'd have preferred Zulum instead. Shettima had been accused of terrorism in the past. They even accused him of complicity in the abduction of chibok girls. Such a person of questionable character is a no no for Nigerians.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2022
elivtjackson5:

My brother look at this man very well,what can you say? Please say something

Dole out more Photoshop na.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
How many states the christian have in the north? APC and TINUBU already knew this before taken that decision.

What percentage of christian vote in the following northern state
1. Kano
2. KASTINA
3. Sokoto
4. Zamfara
5. Kebbi
6. JIGAWA
7. BORNO
8. YOBE
9. BAUCHI

Here they have 30% population.
KADUNA
ADAMAWA.
NIGER.
KWARA
GOMBE

Here they have 40-45%
Nassarawa
Kogi.

Here they have 55-60%
TARABA

Here they are the pure majority
Plateau
BENUE.

So what are they threatening.

If the christian in Nigeria try to make the next election as a Christian campaign election vs muslims. The only person that will suffer is ATIKU. We will abandon him and vote for TINUBU in millions.

1 Like

Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:51pm On Jul 30, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Tinubu made a wrong choice. Shettima is a controversial being. Did you not hear the audio which went viral about a particular ethic group which was why an arewa group removed hom as their patron? Stop pretending all is well when all is not well. Will Tinubu's wife contest an election or her husband? People always make me laff each time they make references to Tinubu's wife being Christian. Aisha buhari knows where she belongs,...its called the other room. Tinubu picked shettima thinking he'd pull northern vote but na lie. Aboki no dey think like most of us do. We think they're not wise but trust me, they're wiser than most of us. Ariwo ko ni music oo. Na we dey make noise. What they'd do is inside their belly. If they like you, if you like, be an atheist, so far you're honest you're good to go. They don't trust Tinubu.

I'd have preferred Zulum instead. Shettima had been accused of terrorism in the past. They even accused him of complicity in the abduction of chibok girls. Such a person of questionable character is a no no for Nigerians.

What audio? I know Ipob love to dole out bullshit most of the times.

You're talking about Tinubu's wife but you forgot the fact that Tinubu governed Lagos'

Anyway, I know you can't list Peter Obi's achievement hence the wailing.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by mycar: 4:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Did you see Peter obi in the write up? Is Peter obi the only presidential aspirant, are you okay atall? This exactly showed that your write up is all lies
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
Alexgeneration:
Nigeria cannot burn because of the ambition of some muslims. Christians must resist this death and disaster being propped up by Tinubu.

Christians were massacred in Owo, Deborah burnt alive by Muslims, raped and killed daily in Benue, and we cannot allow muslims to continue killing us. We must resist them with our votes.

And what has Osinbajo who's the Christian VP done to curb it?

Meanwhile, you do realise that the big churches are in Lagos which was governed by Tinubu. Did Tinubu islamise them? Na ment?
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by diadem10: 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2022
mycar:

Did you see Peter obi in the write up? Is Peter obi the only presidential aspirant, are you okay atall? This exactly showed that your write up is all lies

I expect you to list Peter Obi's achievement but here you're ranting.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by emmykk(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
diadem10:
Heavyweight indeed.

Why would he not look for a competent northern christian person in the north
Tinubu is making too many mistake.

First had he allow Osinbajo the APC would have be 70% coasting to victory.

Secondly he has divided the country with his choice of VP.
Making Atiku wins to be around 65% to win
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by Venom11(m): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
Lovenorth:

Sorry but this write up is not making sense...
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by AgentGoat: 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
No be only heavy weight. Don't you guys know that tinubu/Apc search search dem no see northern christian politicians select wey go bring better votes for them ni
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by simplesearch: 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
It was beyond a calculated attempt. The man incharge swore with his life to Islamize Nigeria by all means in consonant with about seven others, but all the demonic convenanting,crystal-balling, wanton killings, senseless destructions; all have shifted and resonated to their disfavour and utter dismay: and instead of furthering their course it has being heat and heat of judgement from the almighty against their wicked devices. Since the man at the top has failed woefully to bring his wicked devices to pass for which he covenanted and swore with his life in faraway SA, but couldn't succeed at it for nearly eight years going down the drain now. It is to their destruction that they must be hell bent on supporting Tinubu only on the ground that they can fester their avid resolution. Unfortunately, instead of Tinubu to consult widely, he was so sure of his political wizardry and Mastercraft. Wouldn't say more than this, but the Islamic Tsunamist Tinubu thought he could outsmart once he grab the coveted seat will consume him should the M-M ticket eventually sail through, so it's better we stop him now not because we don't love him but what lies ahead he definitely can't curtail, for they are beyond him. Naysayers can make noise but the counsel of the Lord for Nigeria shall stand, and anyone trying to Islamize the whole of Nigeria or any of its part, will end up shamefully and tragically!
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by egunna(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
4ward4:

Know just what is going on before going ahead to write Epistles with no logical sense.
Tinubu is at a cross head, the Northern Governors doesn't see him Muslim enough, that one of them bluntly Said and Babachir even quoted that...
The office of the VP is a decorative post, you and I so know that...Osinbajo is practically doing nothing there all works are from M.Buhari...
Why then will he TInubu deny Christains this Little Crumps and self participation...
You talked about him marrying a Christain, you don't know the dream of Ever Muslim is to marry another Faith in order to have kids who are Muslims...It is seen as a way in propagating Islam...I no wan insult today jhoor.Why do you think almost all Muslims Men have Christians as wife.
And lastly know this and know peace , you can never take human away from Religion and Culture....
as u just mention say every Muslim dreams to marry a Christian and almost all Muslims have christians as wives,na dere I conclude say u no know it left from ur right and may b u never commot for ur village see.
Re: Northern Christian Heavyweights Launch Offensive Against Tinubu, Shettima by mhmsadyq(m): 4:56pm On Jul 30, 2022
LOL!

Even Christians go weak to see the people wey be northern Christians' heavyweights.

Who among these Christians' heavyweights fit fly?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Stella Okotete: Buhari Appoints Hairdresser As NEXIM Boss, Lawyers Demand Sack / Zamfara Gold Mining: South-South Governors To Meet On Monday / Dickson: "I Visited Goodluck Jonathan 16 Times During This Election Period"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 176
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.