Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This (6499 Views)

Problems With Handsome Guys / Why Do Handsome Guys End Up With Less Attractive Women? / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This by ImpregnaTor(m): 8:46am On Aug 01, 2022
SultanOfPuna:
Have you ever looked at yourself in the mirror to the point you begin to have erection because you look so hot and handsome.

Or am i the only one who experience this?

Edit:
E be like say na ugly guys full this forum undecided
I must admit this is one one of the weirdest things I have ever heard. Never have I thought it was even possible. wow!

Anyway I will make a little research on it.
Re: Only Handsome Guys Can Relate To This by ChizzyBuna(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2023
This is the funniest thread ive seen on nairaland grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"6 Things Every Woman Will Fall For... No Matter What" / This Lady Insists I Pour My Cum In Her Mouth & Lick Her As She Menstruates (18+) / Can The Circumference Of The D**k Increase By Drugs Or Exercise?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.