Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,697 members, 7,865,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State (354 Views)

Completion Of Umuahia Ikwuano Ikot-ekpene Road My Utmost Priority - Rep Onuigbo / Relief As FG Releases Over N13 Bn For Construction Of Umuahia-Ikot Ekpene Road / FEC Approves Construction Of Umuahia-Bende-Ohafia Road In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by Lifeemetu(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2022
For the past 6years, after Secondary school in Umuahia. I haven't visited the state capital. Am from Ohafia in Abia state, am now based in Enugu. Their are other root to my village from Enugu, either through ABSU or Aninri and burst out to Amasiri. Today I went to see my mum, who came for Omuguo. I said let me go round and see how development has reach almost all the area's I know. But I was shocked today to find out that Umuahia has turned into a timid village, my own village (Ohafia) is now more developed than Umuahia . The Prestigious Ehinmiri Housing Estate has turn to a ghost city. My School has turned to a rehab center. Is it to talk about the decay of the road system or the inability of ASEPA(west Management) to clear the trashes on time. Okada banned by the formal Governor is now everywhere again. Please can those supporting IKPEAZU and his Promas (Ikonne) tell me what they have achieved for the past 7years now.

Re: The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by Cypress042: 8:18pm On Jul 30, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are criminals without conscience.

They can't do me anything sad

1 Like

Re: The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by PresidObi: 8:19pm On Jul 30, 2022
That's what Peter obi came to solve, making Nigeria very developed.

Vote for Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by chidexleo: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2022
Some governors in South East are something else. Look at abia State. Look at Enugu State. So shameful

1 Like

Re: The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by Victorrhymez(m): 8:55pm On Jul 30, 2022
The type of traffic that is always at that ahiaeke due to bad roads every evening is bad tueh tueh ,
Re: The Decaying Sate Of Umuahia, Abia State by GodsOwnMan: 9:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy eboes cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Biafra Is Greater Than One Man's Ambition To Rule Nigeria / Can Tinubu Buy Every Nigerian With Money To Support Him In 2023 / Did Pdp Need Wike To Win Presidential Election,afer All Pdp Win Osun Without Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.