Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,149 members, 7,835,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1247580 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lbell59: 12:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
chemicalibk:

Which visa Centre did you send the webform to
Like how many times in a day or week do you send webforms

Thanks for your response

I saw the link here and sent the webfrom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
I just recently got Canada visit visa earlier this month. I want to submit my study permit application now, will it be wise to attach my passport page for the Canada visit visa stamp in case of any added advantage or I should just submit only my paasport data page.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Engr2016: 12:37pm On Apr 28, 2023
babineli:

Fill the total cost of your 2years tuition fees in the Tuition cost, while you fill the total cost for your living expenses for 2 years in the “funds available for your stay”. Cheers

Thanks a lot. But the info on the IRCC site and the university recorded video guide on Study Permit indicates that it should be for the 1st year tuition and living expenses only.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lbell59: 12:41pm On Apr 28, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Please can you tell me what you did differently? And which mistakes should visa hopeful avoid in the future?

According to my GCMS notes, the Visa office noted I did not include my sponsor’s proof of income such as his place of work and how much he earned. So I had to get a letter from his company and his payslip as well.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lbell59: 12:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lbell59:

According to my GCMS notes, the Visa office noted I did not include my sponsor’s proof of income such as his place of work and how much he earned. So I had to get a letter from his company and his payslip as well.

As for the mistakes, please whatever you write in your sop, I beg you, please put evidence to back it up.

No go blow their minds with claims and there is no document to back up your claims

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 12:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
Pls house, am planning to apply for second application which was refused on the basis of insufficient fund....My sponsor wud be transferring 6 million naira into my account which I want to tag as study support which I want to explain as my one year living expenses and my remaining tuition for first semester as have already paid 2500 deposit. Can I apply a week later afetr the money entered my account and do I need to describe it as a gift deed....cos the second semester fee would be by him from his account...any suggestions pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Winnerpoks:

When did you apply?

I applied on the 3rd of April, I got a medical request on the 14th, and did medical on 27th.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 1:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
zubizareta:
Has anyone here or know anyone that got study permit approval using 1 or 2 months old statement of account.?
I used less than a month for my spouse
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2023
zubizareta:
I just recently got Canada visit visa earlier this month. I want to submit my study permit application now, will it be wise to attach my passport page for the Canada visit visa stamp in case of any added advantage or I should just submit only my paasport data page.
@bamz555
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Winnerpoks: 1:30pm On Apr 28, 2023
Lbell59:

Thanks for this important info, how many months pay slip dd you get and was there any lump sum?

Secondly did you present any money in yinr account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by babineli: 2:14pm On Apr 28, 2023
Engr2016:

Thanks a lot. But the info on the IRCC site and the university recorded video guide on Study Permit indicates that it should be for the 1st year tuition and living expenses only.

Kindly note you are applying for 2years study permit. It’s okay to declare your 2 years tuition fees for your program and living expenses for 2years. You would have indicated for 1year if your course is a 1year programme. Your imm129e form is more like you’re declaring your personal informations to them. Doesn’t make sense to me to fill in 1 year for 2years tuition fees. Anyways you can ask anyone who did 2years program on what they filled, mostly important thing is the money for your 2years program and living expenses to be in your account. The filling doesn’t carry so much weight aside from declaring previous visa denial.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lbell59: 2:17pm On Apr 28, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Thanks for this important info, how many months pay slip dd you get and was there any lump sum?

Secondly did you present any money in yinr account?

For payslip I submitted 3months. My sponsor had lump sums that’s becos he had fixed deposit and the interest was dropped as at when I submitted.

I presented money in my account, in form of gift deed

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 3:34pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please oooo I need help about study permit made outside Canada ,, the form refused uploading saying I should provide a digital signature once the form is ready to transmit your completed application

And that I should validate an electronic version of the application form

Please zzzz I really need una help gurus
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rapujoshua: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please does anyone have idea on IOM medical, I tried booking an upfront appointment on there website after fill all detail, it had an error. I tried booking again, it Said I had booked already.

When I click on my appointment on the website it show I have no appointment.
I don't know what to do, I have called there office severally but no response, I have sent detailed mail days ago but nothing.

Please any help or step I can take.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 3:59pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you very much .....Your view will go a long way in this Journey. I appreciate your time and timely response.
babineli:

I’m not a guru but I can give my on opinion. The fixed deposit isn’t available for the purpose of your study, hence the insufficient funds. I believe your Letter of acceptance would have stated the deadline to make payment for your first semester tuition fee, which I believe should start before January the liquidation date of your fixed deposit. Hence the money won’t be available until January 2024, that’s an automatic insufficient funds. What VOs are after is the money available for the said purpose study and not just showing them figures. They are both interested in the figures and availability. You should have liquidated before applying then you write and show them when you started the fixed deposit and date you liquidated. So kindly re-fire and do it rightly this time. Also consult gurus before submission I guess he would have been properly guided on this before he submitted his application. Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 4:01pm On Apr 28, 2023
Dear all, Please what is the maximum duration a bank statement can stay before using it for application? I mean from the date of collection/print out?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
kobobay:
I did my medical yesterday (27th April 2023). Should I send the e-medical slip to IRCC through a web form or I should wait till it is updated?
And how long does it take before it will be updated?
i did my medicals on the 26 of April, i sent it via webform to IRCC. I got my test result today and it was as well submitted
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 4:03pm On Apr 28, 2023
Seyola16:
Dear all, Please what is the maximum duration a bank statement can stay before using it for application? I mean from the date of collection/print out?
3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
joefit4gur:

I have the contact of the dude that helped with my affidavit of return at Ikeja High Court. He has a plug there that does it for 35K I think. Can't remember. But I did not do the PCC sha, since it was optional. If you want, quote this and I'll respond with his contact.
I checked online and discover that it was FG that increased the fee from 5k to 40k… yeah the pcc is optional but ppl that go thru agent always do it . I think that affidavit of return is what i would consider. Nevertheless, giv me the contact of the person that does it for 35k , maybe he knows how to bypass the new increased fee
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mummyprincess: 4:06pm On Apr 28, 2023
GloriaBekee:
Please oooo I need help about study permit made outside Canada ,, the form refused uploading saying I should provide a digital signature once the form is ready to transmit your completed application

I am not certain what the issue is but:
Make sure you validate the form after checking that you filled out every compulsory area correctly.
Since you are applying online , make sure to put your email address and phone numbers just under the section for mailing details( for people mailing their application to IRCC).
I hope these help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 4:10pm On Apr 28, 2023
Less than a month, please can you please give more clarity. You mean the lump sum entered and you explained?
Or the statement have been collected for over few weeks before submission?
Bamz555:

I used less than a month for my spouse
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Seyola16: 4:13pm On Apr 28, 2023
Thank you for the prompt response
Bamz555:

3 weeks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:27pm On Apr 28, 2023
jaydave:

I checked online and discover that it was FG that increased the fee from 5k to 40k… yeah the pcc is optional but ppl that go thru agent always do it . I think that affidavit of return is what i would consider. Nevertheless, giv me the contact of the person that does it for 35k , maybe he knows how to bypass the new increased fee

Affidavit of Return and PCC
Idowu: Zero Eight Zero 24357 Double 9 4
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mummyprincess: 4:33pm On Apr 28, 2023
More help please, very urgent!

@ people that used 2 pages of family Information form ( IMM 5645).
If you uploaded the 1st one, how did you submit the second one please?
OR
Can both be uploaded after merging them with pdf portfolio.

This is a situation where an applicant has 5 children whereas 4 spaces are provided.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2023
GloriaBekee:

Check your imm1294e document. Ensure all required fields are filled. Then remember to validate, Validating adds some barcode signing to your document, I think this is what they check against during uploading. Remember to Ctrl + S wink
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 4:43pm On Apr 28, 2023
mummyprincess:
More help please, very urgent!

@ people that used 2 pages of family Information form ( IMM 5645).
If you uploaded the 1st one, how did you submit the second one please?
OR
Can both be uploaded after merging them with pdf portfolio.

This is a situation where an applicant has 5 children whereas 4 spaces are provided.

See attached image. Print only that page, add it to the Client Info. I don't see any validation signing on this form though but not sure whether to merge or not. Perhaps others can corroborate.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by itsyourboya: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2023
Ohraykon:
hello i tried reaching out to you, did you get my pm?
Yes I did and I replied too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
zeb04:
i did my medicals on the 26 of April, i sent it via the webform to IRCC. I got my test result today and it was as well submitted

Did you upload the e-medical slip to the web form?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afrischolars1: 4:47pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please we would appreciate any information on passport drop off for visa stamping. We sent one of our mentee to drop off her passport at the VFS office in Abuja, she was told at VFS office to schedule appointment online. The earliest date she got was June 1. She is supposed to drop off the passport within 30 days (June 1 is outside the 30days). Can she use courier to send the passport? If so, which courier service. Any information will be appreciated.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rapujoshua: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2023
Please can anyone help

Rapujoshua:
Please does anyone have idea on IOM medical, I tried booking an upfront appointment on there website after fill all detail, it had an error. I tried booking again, it Said I had booked already.

When I click on my appointment on the website it show I have no appointment.
I don't know what to do, I have called there office severally but no response, I have sent detailed mail days ago but nothing.

Please any help or step I can take.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ohraykon: 4:51pm On Apr 28, 2023
itsyourboya:

Yes I did and I replied too.
i did not receive a message from you after i dropped my WhatsApp number. I wanted us to talk better if you don't mind.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Classicswagz: 5:05pm On Apr 28, 2023
Good evening house I’m seeking admission in Canada for fall 2023 semester anyone with any ideas of schools that may possibly still be available for application I’m looking for a postgraduate course in biotechnology I studied biochemistry thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.