Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1212036 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 11:02pm On Jul 30, 2022
Rahl007:
Hey guys, I need some help please. My sister is trying to submit her study permit application. She has filled the forms, attached and uploaded all necessary docs.
She then went ahead to pay. However it showed 'your payment is being processed. this can take up to 24 hours, we'll email you confirmation link' bla bla bla.
More than 24 hours later, she checked and it's just showing that the fees still need to be paid and when she clicks on continue application it does nothing.
We've tried different cards including my card which is a foreign card but nothing is working, it's not debiting me and not showing payment failed or error. Just the same 'processing' and then it reverts back to the page where they need to pay again.

Has anyone experienced this or have any input. I know IRCC's system is buggy but this is really annoying and I'm assuming all online applications must be paid for online and can't be done at the local VFS yes?

Any help from you guys on our next step would be appreciated. Thanks

Hi Rahl007,

I'm trying to understand you correctly, was she debited the first time? If yes, then you should exercise patience for an additional 24 hours. The payment will be updated.

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by IamTheJ: 11:03pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hello Bolaji,

I've sent you a mail. Let me know if you received it.

MotolaniBolaji:
@iamThej

Hello,
Please if you can see this message, my email is Motolanibolaji01@gmail.com

I’ve been trying to reach you via Nairaland email but it does not seem to work.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WiZiggy: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2022
@frankrobnn please sir, the GCMS link posted here, should I just fill out the questionnaire and that's all? Or is there a specific way to use it? Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jul 30, 2022
Long overdue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qwerty7654: 11:25pm On Jul 30, 2022
This is the thread where I’ll post my ppr timeline. I’m so excited for it.
My ppr is coming very soon. Amen

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Trailblazer21: 11:36pm On Jul 30, 2022
My PPR is definitely coming in this new thread (22), I have booked my space.
Wishing everyone waiting for PPR speedy results.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creativebelle: 12:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Pls my fellow applicants.

How does my MBS work?

Will the bank send the statement of acct directly to embassy?

Will they send the mbs before I submit my application.

Will I be the one to ask the bank when to send to embassy..

Pls i need clarification..
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by G8tfulSol: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello Nairalander,
Just newbie on this trend,
Please who has made tuition through Form A to Dalhousie University. The school only made Western Union payment platform for international students.
Please how do I make the payment then.

quote author=johnstan post=115233782]

I second quote this.[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 1:10am On Jul 31, 2022
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:23‬ ‭

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭11:24‬

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 22 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 22 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen be thunderous...

A BIG CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL PPR HOPEFULS.. IT WILL SURELY END IN PRAISE..

Part 21 was great, part 22 shall even be greater,,

Stay positive and Let's do it again this part 22...

PEACE

42 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 1:15am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello Creativebelle

MBS can be done through the bank app on your phone (not all bank Apps have this function though, so confirm).

Or better still, you can go to the bank and request they send MyBankStatement (MBS) to Canada embassy. When this is done, an email that contains your Ticket Id and password will be sent to you..

Its this page containing your Ticket Id and Password you will submit with your other documents..

Make sure you request for a Reference letter from the bank though..

Peace
Creativebelle:
Pls my fellow applicants.

How does my MBS work?

Will the bank send the statement of acct directly to embassy?

Will they send the mbs before I submit my application.

Will I be the one to ask the bank when to send to embassy..

Pls i need clarification..
Thank you

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by makano: 1:18am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello G8tfulSol

https://www.tradesystem.gov.ng/login

Click on the link above for your online Form A payment..

Peace
G8tfulSol:
Hello Nairalander,
Please who has made tuition through Form A to Dalhousie University. The school only made Western Union payment platform for international students.

I second quote this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:27am On Jul 31, 2022
makano:
“Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou taken up and cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that what he saith cometh to pass; he shall have it.”

“Therefore I say unto you, All things whatsoever ye pray and ask for, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

To all TRV hopefuls, this Part 22 shall rain approval testimonies all through in JESUS NAME. AMEN...

This Part 22 shall not pass you by, if you believe, let your Amen be thunderous...

PEACE

Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 1:30am On Jul 31, 2022
This is my thread!!! Part 22 is where my awaiting PPR journey will end... i will be among the 1st ten to receive it. I shall not enter August the same. I will carry my evidence. This is the thread that will make a difference... the thread that will carry my testimony... the thread that i will be Congratulated on... the thread that i will be Celebrated on. It has happened because What God cannot do does not exist.

21 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 2:06am On Jul 31, 2022
It is obvious you did not comprehend my response to @Bigdaddy001. So, do you imply that printed SoA does not show cashflows and that VOs cannot spot lump sums with printed SoA? Note that all the features of MBS you mentioned can be seen in the printed SoA.
The concept of MBS is to authenticate bank statements due to the high rate of fraudulent bank statements, as the bank sends the statement directly to the embassy. Like traditional bank statements, the embassy can only access the dates you want them to see.

This explanation is not in any way intended to encourage people to inflate their accounts with third-party funds.
Gigdraft:

I wanted to ignore this but who knows those I could save? I am sorry, but you are not entirely right. Consequently, I need to address your response to prevent “Had I Known” from the Newbies.

Your answer might be valid for a printed SOA. But how? Embassies verify the authenticity of financial documents by sending them to the issuing institutions. And, all the embassies could get from these institutions is, “Yes, we provided this document. It is genuine!”. That’s all. They do not elongate the process by including financial histories. This is why I affirmed your accuracy in terms of printed SOA.

Now, why are you wrong?

With the advent of MBS, embassies are accorded the right to 6-month period of your financial transactions. They can see your inflow and outflow. They can spot a lumpsum and query or deny your application for it. (Exline101, I hope you are reading carefully? In your own case, there was deviation from your usual inflow and outflow. And, I am confident that you employed a third-party Cooperate Account.)

Now, if you claimed a fraction of your account balance is for your study in Canada and still went ahead to withdraw this same fund for something else, what outcome do you expect? A miracle? God is not dubious, My Friend. Recall, I told you they can view your six-month transaction - you can guess the result.

My friend, Bigdaddy001, if I would answer your question, yes, you can make a withdrawal from your account but ensure whatever is leaving your account exempts your total of $10,000 (if outside Quebec) + your tuition.

I hope I saved someone and haven’t wasted my time.

@Bigdaddy001, Quote me when you have your PPR because it shall come to pass!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 2:59am On Jul 31, 2022
I shall be celebrated this coming week!! ✅
We shall all get our PPRs this coming week!!✅
Amen!!✅

12 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 3:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Amen….. I Believe and I have received #what God cannot do doesn’t exist!!!! You mountain of delay, I command you to be removed and cast into the sea in Jesus Name…. Thank you Jesus!!!
makano:

PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 3:04am On Jul 31, 2022
I am booking my space for testimony of PPR… #what God cannot do doesn’t exist

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Teejay13(m): 3:08am On Jul 31, 2022
All awaiting PPR shall testify soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 3:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Amen!!!!
Teejay13:
All awaiting PPR shall testify soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 3:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Please can someone shed more light on Use of Representative form (IMM5476) cos I plan applying for my spouse and kids on same GCKey account

Secondly how do one explain or justify lump sum from sales of Land. Which documents should one submit?

Thanks thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 31, 2022
makano:

PEACE

Amen! Emi lo kan
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omorocky: 4:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Good morning House, Please I need a little clarity. Do I need police clearance certificate to travel, after visa is issued.
Secondly do I need Covid-19 test result to travel to Canada. I have my Vaccination card already.
Finally do I need to upload or send my updated admission letter via webform after Visa is issued?. Thanks as I look forward to getting assistance from you. God bless
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MissShakara: 4:21am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello!

Any family moving to Lethbridge Alberta? I have a 3-bedroom townhouse for rent available September 1st. Can help newcomers with some furnishing if needed. Pm for details.

Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pixzy(m): 5:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Hello guys,

Any1 arriving Edmonton this September?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mercyfoundme05: 5:37am On Jul 31, 2022
New Thread New Glory!!!

I am booking my PPR space here in the mighty name of JESUS…..I am coming back in couple of days to share my testimony and Gods faithfulness.

EMI LO KAN SE!

WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FiremanX: 6:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Here,,,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kiari: 7:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Finally ooo....

I am booking my PPR SPACE here cheesy cheesy

What God cannot do does not exist.... It will end in praise in Jesus name

10 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
gaeul:
Please can someone shed more light on Use of Representative form (IMM5476) cos I plan applying for my spouse and kids on same GCKey account

Secondly how do one explain or justify lump sum from sales of Land. Which documents should one submit?

Thanks thanks
The use of representative form is for family members who wants to apply together online on one mycic account by signing the form you have authorised your family member /owner of the account profile to conduct activities on your behalf and receive information on your case file, example the representative can also enquire about information relating to the application through webform or submitting further documents on behalf of the family members applied together.

However the use of representative is only valid when IRCC process it...therefore any enquiry as a representative before processing the use of use representative ..IRCC will request you attach the form with your enquiry..

In sales of land you can issue receipts to the buyer ..the name of the buyer can also reflect on bank statement of the sale person./ copy of Land documents sold
They can also confirm the transactions through writing signed by both party with dates of sales..
Example i John from Abuja received the sum of 200 naira from James for one plot of land situated at 5 kings Road Newcastle...
Signed...by both party
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
G8tfulSol:
Hello Nairalander,

I second quote this.

WU invoice is valid for like 1 week or even less (not sure).
Processing form A takes at least 30days.
Before you proceed, contact WU and ask if the invoice validity can be extended or if it will still be valid to process payment even when it expires.

Flywire invoice validity can be extended - so confirm for WU.

If the above is a yes then proceed to tradesystem.gov.ng, fill the information, attach your -
•Letter of admission
•High school certificate or university degree certificate (depending on your level of qualification)
•The wu invoice
•A written and signed letter authorizing the bank to debit your account for the payment.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Opsycal: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
My application will be 7 months next week. Dear Lord, I want to share my PPR good news on this new thread before the end of next week. #WhatGodCannotDoDoesNotExist #MyTestimonyisHere

And to everyone waiting, may it come soon and end in praise.
AMEN

20 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Proxmii: 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Good morning house, please I need help getting admission for undergraduate studies in ontario universities for winter term so far I have gone through some sch website in ontario and their requirements,I have created my OUAC account I will appreciate it if anyone could be of help, thanks.
@bullstriker
@ketima
@lekiboboe
@technix
@Anon123
@Makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 8:02am On Jul 31, 2022
Proxmii:
Good morning house, please I need help getting admission for undergraduate studies in ontario universities for winter term so far I have gone through some sch website in ontario and their requirements,I have created my OUAC account I will appreciate it if anyone could be of help, thanks.
@bullstriker
@ketima
@lekiboboe
@technix
@Anon123
@Makano

When you say you need help getting admission, you might need to be more specific because that is the easiest part of the whole study route process.

If you have read the requirements and have your documents ready to upload, then go ahead and apply for your choice of program. In about 2 weeks or 3 weeks after that you will either be accepted, waitlisted or refused.

Good luck.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.