Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,218 members, 7,815,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1217358 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 12:05pm On May 13, 2023
Bro could you please do me a favor by uploading the spouse letter of consent and affidavit of support. Thanks in advance
2kurupt:

So here's a list of documents I submitted.

Additional Docs;
SOP
E-medical slip (upfront medicals)
Birth certificate
Resume
Spouse & son's birth certificates
Spouse & son's passports
Marriage certificate
Professional certifications
Letter of consent from spouse
Family pix

POF Docs;
MBS
Employment docs (confirmation letter, work ID, 1 month pay slip, pension statement)
Affidavit of support from spouse
Letter of sponsorship
Asset docs (vehicles) etc

NS: No academic docs were submitted aside the LOA. No passport photograph as well because I used the new portal.

Rather than saying am self sponsored I chose to add my spouse & her employment docs as a co-sponsor to add my weight to the application.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Legend1308: 12:07pm On May 13, 2023
Bro could please send me your email or whatsapp number I'd love to seek your help thank in advance
tenderjunkie:

1. Lots of people have applied for graduate certificate and have gotten visas. Myself included.

2,3. You need to complete a minimum of 8 months course to qualify for PGWP

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by joefit4gur(m): 12:09pm On May 13, 2023
Habdejlee:

Okay thanks….so you think the main reason is because I don’t have up to 23m or is it because I don’t have a good explanation for the source of funds

Obviously, both are mandatory. If you are self sponsored, you need to show you have tuition and living expenses for the two years study duration. Plus flight fee. Have enough funds in your account, explain the source clearly so they know the money is not for demonstration purposes.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thony2023: 12:14pm On May 13, 2023
Tejaisco:
Hello guys!!!!!! I bring you all good news from my end. My God has put a smile upon my face. I got my ppr this evening! As a third class graduate, I felt defeated in life, I didn’t know where to start from. One beautiful evening sometime late 2021, my uncle called and asked if I’d love to come to Canada, I responded yes with so much joy in my heart . Fast forward to 2022, I joined this thread...coming here every day to read about this whole visa application,
And testimonies too. I finally submitted my application on the 10th of April ( I used a RCIC agent in canada )...i have cried, couldn’t stop screaming and praising God. I can’t post my timeline here because I don’t have access to it but my agent always sent me pdf file of whatever message ( biometrics request later, medical request letter too ) I get in my application .
Here are the documents I submitted from my end:
I did upfront medical on the 28 of March
Biometrics on the 18th of April. Biometrics was passed same day
Medical request on the 2nd of May ( my agent submitted medical sheet via web form that same day,IRCC acknowledged they received on the 5th of May)
PPR and BVL 11th May
LOA from SAIT ( program is environmental technology) FALL 2023
Waec result
Bsc cert and transcript
Nysc certificate
Birth certificate
My mum’s age declarations bearing same surname with my uncle to proof ties
My mom’s change of name to my father’s
Siblings birth certificate .
Tuition deposit receipt paid from my uncle’s bank account in Canada.
Account summary from SAIT to show that I paid the non-refundable deposit .
SOP written by me because I believe I am the only one that can tell my story but my agent edited it.
Bio data page of my international passport.
I didn’t submit my statement of account because I no get shishi ( my uncle is my sole sponsor).
For the documents my uncle submitted, I don’t really know because he submitted directly to the agent.

So to everyone that has answered my questions here, may God bless you all. My brothers and sisters waiting for decisions, make Una nor worry God go do am for Una as e do am for me.

Did your sponsor send funds to yours account and did you submit ur bank statement?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2kurupt(m): 12:22pm On May 13, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:
What of if someone gotten admission and already paid his tuition deposit fees, and gotten his visitor visa approved can that person travel to Canada on visitor visa and apply inside Canada ?

That means he is still in Nigeria. Check some pages back, there's someone here that got his VV approved recently after gaining admission too, so he went ahead and applied for a SP and got it in less than a week.

Your bro might as well apply now
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:23pm On May 13, 2023
Legend1308:
Bro could please send me your email or whatsapp number I'd love to seek your help thank in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugharland(m): 12:49pm On May 13, 2023
Good afternoon how does one appeal 5 years ban
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shemi2000: 1:05pm On May 13, 2023
Hello
Good day y’all I was ask to submit enough asset with my application yesterday any leads what should I do next

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tejaisco(f): 1:07pm On May 13, 2023
Thony2023:

Did your sponsor send funds to yours account and did you submit ur bank statement?
No he didn’t and I didn’t submit mine because I have no significant money in it...the only statement of account submitted is just my sponsor’s own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kobobay(m): 1:14pm On May 13, 2023
These pictures are taken from my profile:
One is from the Application Tracker profile and the Other is from the GCKEY profile.

Which one is accurate?

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 1:20pm On May 13, 2023
Legend1308:
Please do know answer to this?
1. Has anyone apply for graduate certificate and got approved for visa?
2.what do you mean by weeks course does not qualify for pgwp
3. Like how many weeks, and what if the graduate course is 8months does it qualify?
The user tenderjunkie has answered u correctly
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dpresido(m): 1:51pm On May 13, 2023
Good Afternoon All,

I have just received admission (M. Sc, Project Management) from North Eastern University, Toronto Campus. Fall 2023 Session

Is anyone processing for same University or currently there so we can connect mek I seek guide? 😃

How can I fast track my Study Visa before August as classes Start September?

I need guide pls.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hommiekr(m): 2:14pm On May 13, 2023
Benjaminosita:
That is a good idea I have done that severally but no this guide is been sent directly to my email when I bought and which is not just a
Thing to share for free.
Am not saying you should pay an amount of money for this. No I never said but I am sayimg take this guide it will direct you even getting a house.
Make person dey talk say am a scammer. LMAO
REST SIR

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ehisg: 2:16pm On May 13, 2023
Any Trent University going for Fall, September 2023 in the house. Please communicate with me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 2:26pm On May 13, 2023
I used new application portal to apply, but I cant create applicstion tracker. It is generating error. Does that mean anyone that used nee portal can mot create status tracker?

kobobay:
These pictures are taken from my profile:
One is from the Application Tracker profile and the Other is from the GCKEY profile.

Which one is accurate?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mcobex: 2:53pm On May 13, 2023
What was the reason for the ban? Because before the ban the applicant would be given some time to clear whatever concern the VO has. If the applicant can't convince the VO (with genuine proof) then ban comes in.
As for how to appeal, the applicant will have to seek the service of a registered immigration lawyer in Canada and he/she will file a case on behalf of the applicant (applicant don't have to be in Canada as he/she will be represented by the lawyer.

Ps: It'd be better if you share the reason of the ban here so I or other people can advise accordingly before seeking the service of any lawyer as it is expensive and some lawyers might not want to tell you the truth because they don't want to lose the money they hope to make from you.

Shugharland:
Good afternoon how does one appeal 5 years ban

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ashraf123(f): 2:55pm On May 13, 2023
Good afternoon Everyone,

As a family of 4, what are the chances of getting the visa approved if we apply once or should the main applicant only apply and file for the rest later? Pls which one is the best way to go?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chizyraky: 3:00pm On May 13, 2023
Tgbengus151:
So guys, the Whatsapp group has eventually being created and we are currently 6 in number, so if you are also a prospective student of Fanshawe college and you feel interested in joining the group, you can hit me up through the mail or quote this post.

Thank you.

Hi,
I'm interested. Sent you an email request.
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mcobex: 3:03pm On May 13, 2023
It depends on you. Both ways aren't bad, depending on how you structure your application.
If the whole family must apply together, then they will have to show enough funds and also give genuine reasons why they MUST go together. They should also try to show good home ties(reasons to want to go back to Nigeria after studies).
If the principal applicant wants to apply first, it means proof of funds will be less and he/she can use the other family members back home as good home ties.
So, pick which choice you think will be better for you.
Ps: No two applications are the same, what works for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B. So, the ball is in your court.
Goodluck
Ashraf123:
Good afternoon Everyone,

As a family of 4, what are the chances of getting the visa approved if we apply once or should the main applicant only apply and file for the rest later? Pls which one is the best way to go?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ashraf123(f): 3:10pm On May 13, 2023
mcobex:
It depends on you. Both ways aren't bad, depending on how you structure your application.
If the whole family must apply together, then they will have to show enough funds and also give genuine reasons why they MUST go together. They should also try to show good home ties(reasons to want to go back to Nigeria after studies).
If the principal applicant wants to apply first, it means proof of funds will be less and he/she can use the other family members back home as good home ties.
So, pick which choice you think will be better for you.
Ps: No two applications are the same, what works for Mr. A might not work for Mr. B. So, the ball is in your court.
Goodluck
Thank you so much for your response.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 3:43pm On May 13, 2023
Shemi2000:
Hello
Good day y’all I was ask to submit enough asset with my application yesterday any leads what should I do next

Kindly request for the GCMS notes to know why you got the rejection I also did but I have requested for the GCMS to know why I got that cuz my pof and assets documents was more than enough to get rejected
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AskGod07: 4:03pm On May 13, 2023
Can someone clear me with this?

Can expected funds from employer that confirming the continuation of employee salary during his studies can be counted as funds available?

Lastly, if sponsor wanted to support someone with $2,000 usd monthly during studies can also be counted as a available fund?

Urgent please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pristinee: 4:04pm On May 13, 2023
sudo1986:
I used new application portal to apply, but I cant create applicstion tracker. It is generating error. Does that mean anyone that used nee portal can mot create status tracker?

pls can you share the link to this new application portal? thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emma549: 4:27pm On May 13, 2023
GbarukoBajo:
I was refused today
Please what’s the next step before I reapply

Hello bro
So sorry about the refusal,
Did you do upfront medicals
if yes,
Was it updated to pass before rufusal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by harley4: 5:43pm On May 13, 2023
Winnerpoks:

Please avoid bank statement from micro finance, a few people have gotten visa with it but a larger percentage have gotten refusal especially from this thread. So it's best to just use a commercial bank.

Thanks for your response. But I intend to use it along with my gtb account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dpresido(m): 5:48pm On May 13, 2023
Abeg, Any help or nairalander pursuing admission here?

dpresido:
Good Afternoon All,

I have just received admission (M. Sc, Project Management) from North Eastern University, Toronto Campus. Fall 2023 Session

Is anyone processing for same University or currently there so we can connect mek I seek guide? 😃

How can I fast track my Study Visa before August as classes Start September?

I need guide pls.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamidecanada: 5:51pm On May 13, 2023
Good day everyone please i need some clarifications on this matter. if I submit my application with an admission letter of four yearsand I end up changing my institution after arriving to Canada what are the implications of this.

thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 6:00pm On May 13, 2023
Ashraf123:
Good afternoon Everyone,

U can apply together if u have enough funds to pursue it, nd if u have good hometies. The rest is easy

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 6:01pm On May 13, 2023
Olamidecanada:
Good day everyone please i need some clarifications on this matter. if I submit my application with an admission letter of four yearsand I end up changing my institution after arriving to Canada what are the implications of this.

thank you.
There’s really no negative implication. Just get enrolled as a student and start ur program. U can notify IRCC abt it subsequently
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 6:02pm On May 13, 2023
AskGod07:

Can someone clear me with this?

Can expected funds from employer that confirming the continuation of employee salary during his studies can be counted as funds available?

Lastly, if sponsor wanted to support someone with $2,000 usd monthly during studies can also be counted as a available fund?

Urgent please
The answer to both questions is YES.
But u need to explain this in ur SOP, convincingly and possibly with good evidence
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 6:05pm On May 13, 2023
Shemi2000:
Hello
I’m Sorry about ur situation, but this is a refusal/visa denial. U are not asked to submit anything. What u need to do is order ur GCMS note nd later reapply, after addressing the VOs concerns.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1091) (1092) (1093) (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.