Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,527 members, 7,850,798 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:15 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1271790 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 4:49pm On Aug 22, 2022
What is going on here?
Why are you spamming the page?
This is wickedness of the highest order.

Just stop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
Why so many hidden posts? What's going on here?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Debbieeeeeee: 4:53pm On Aug 22, 2022
We don buy market today, please some people are just here to read peacefully and encourage others. If you have a problem with eagleeye4040 please allow justwise settle it for you in private, don’t come and do this to this thread.
Studyabroad5767 you’re only trying to retaliate the wrong way and this will only earn your new account a ban too if you keep at this spamming. you can not make everyone here pay for what eagle did to you, it’s unfair, na eagle eye buy market no be us buy market now.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jenny255: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluobi(m): 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2022
lilangel20:
What is going on here?
Why are you spamming the page?
This is wickedness of the highest order.

Just stop

The person is surely a wicked soul. Even if he/she has a case, this is not the way to go about it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jenny255:
I can’t say for others but windsor is not 29,400 Cad, it’s $39,200 tuition and extra $4,000 fees.
Total amount is $43,200 CAD

please jenny is windsor admission still open for january?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adeyinkaadetunj: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
lawajo:
Well today God came through for me

I applied March 18
Biometric done 23rd March
Received Medical Request May 28
Did medical at IOM abuja on June 2nd
Medical Passed June 8

Since then nothing again
I started sending webforms and emails to diff consular offices
and my school is suppose to resume August 31st
but this morning PPL came through

to those of you out there God is still on the throne

Documents submitted:
ALL CIC DOCUMENTS
Sponsor is my big brother in the US
he submitted bank statement of $40,000
letter of sponsorship
offer letter(for his work)
pay stubs (4 months)
IRS tax certificate

I did not submit any other documents from my side except passport photo and Int'l passport..

I will need help with University of Regina oooo. If you are attending the school or you are already based there. please come through for a brother

I'm a prospective student at University of Regina, I'm planning to move by September. I've send mail to you kindly respond and let's connect.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jenny255: 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2022
No, January is closed.

oluwjuwonlo:

please jenny is windsor admission still open for january?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lauriel: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2022
GloriaBekee:
Technix please I’ll need your help on writing my SOP
Thank you as you respond

Hmmn, let me help you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2022
60x60:
Hello bosses

I have only WAEC and NABTEB Certificates, I don't want to go for bachelor cuz of funds and I am not a fans of book reading too much
I don't know if going for a one or two years post-secondary course is a good idea or any better suggestion please

thanks

Hi 60x60,

A 2 or 3-year diploma program might be a suitable choice for you. I wouldn't advise you against it because you can easily capitalize on a degree pathway if you eventually decide to earn a degree.

Can't wait to read your testimony!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 5:43pm On Aug 22, 2022
Jenny255:
No, January is closed.

Thank you for the reply, please jenny, do you know of any school still open for January or can i apply for may or September for Windsor now ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Horlar4th(m): 5:50pm On Aug 22, 2022
Okay thank you
bullstriker:
Yes, you should. Your intended program is higher than HND. However, you should stick with @Ibaka’s suggestion to go for a post-graduate program; it's a higher education level and more affordable.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gribs: 5:51pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello gurus in the house, thank you for your kindness assisting most people here

Please I need help...after my visa was denied in June, i applied for my gcms note almost immediately but up till now no response from IRCC even though reminders have been sent out a couple time. It's almost 90day what can I do to get response from them? I had to ask the school to defer till next year.

Pls I need help, thank you in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2022
Gribs:
Hello gurus in the house, thank you for your kindness assisting most people here

Please I need help...after my visa was denied in June, i applied for my gcms note almost immediately but up till now no response from IRCC even though reminders have been sent out a couple time. It's almost 90day what can I do to get response from them? I had to ask the school to defer till next year.

Pls I need help, thank you in advance.
Hi Gribs,

To understand you correctly, are you expecting a response with respect to your GCMS note or a different (another) application?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pean06: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
Hello Gurus, @makano @frankrobben @mrprolifik

I got my PPR after my school’s deadline and I was given the option to be in another campus studying the same program, if I really want to resume in September.
The thing is that this new campus has a different DLI number and I was told to upload it on my Gckey account. I don’t have a Gckey account I used the new portal to apply for my study permit.

Please how will I go about this can someone put me through
Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Armstrongjunior: 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2022
pufframmy:
congrat on your landing

[color=#990000][/color]

Please I applied for a postgraduate program in electrical engineering in the university of Saskatchewan and it’s been 2months and no response from them please I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Armstrongjunior: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Horlar4th:
Okay thank you

Hello gurus in the house I graduated with an HND degree with a CGPA of 3.05 I then went ahead to apply for a post graduate program in electrical electronics in the university of Saskatchewan and it’s been two month’s but have not gotten any replies please I need help as to what could be wrong thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gigdraft: 6:24pm On Aug 22, 2022
Armstrongjunior:
[color=#990000][/color]

Please I applied for a postgraduate program in electrical engineering in the university of Saskatchewan and it’s been 2months and no response from them please I need help
Hi Armstrongjunior,

Your best option involves writing your proposed tertiary institution's graduate office (or admission office) to inquire the status of your application and reason for the perceived delay.

Can't wait to eventually celebrate with you!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (1317)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.