Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219025 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ferdinard21(m): 3:03pm On Jun 13, 2023
ferdinard21:

Does anyone know colleges or universities that accept 3rd class or HND for graduate certificate or masters in Canada??

Thank you…

Anyone please!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 3:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
Philomathhh:

My sister did hers on the 2nd of June at IOM Ikeja, and no update yet. After calling them on several occasions, they told her the result is not ready yet, and her deadline is on June 16.
Same with mine, same deadline too. Na wah o. I have started sending mails and raising web forms.I pray everything turns out for good
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2023
Misstolaly:

I would also advise you reached out to the facility where you did your medicals, especially with my experience today.

Submitted application for Work Permit for Spouse (SOWP), Study Permit (SP) & Visit Visa (VV) on May 10th and did upfront for all on May 1st (My older daughter (SP) had an existing medical that was passed on a previous application). Qlife delayed uploading report for the VV until I got a request for additional medicals from IRCC on the 22nd and I was at QLife on 24th to deal (they were full of apologies). Meanwhile medical for SP was passed on 18th of May, medical for SOWP was passed on 22nd of May, and it now remained VV.

I followed up with emails and webforms from the 1st of June to IRCC that how far, especially since VV's medical was still pending. PPR dropped for SOWP and SP on the 7th and 9th of June respectively while VV 's medical is still pending for VV. I have been sending daily emails and webform to IRCC but decided to visit QLife in person today, only to discover they were yet to transmit results for the VV. It is worthy to note that the medical for my older daughter's SP expired after it was passed and she she did another medical which has also been passed while my 3 month old daughter medical was yet to be transmitted, if not for the delay, all applications would probably have been approved in May)

Now that this has been done, hoping IRCC will pass the medical and I can get her PPR this week so we can dispatch passports for stamping.

NB: I got my SP last year December and would be resuming Fall 2023, so still very much in Nigeria, I just booked another medical since my medical on file has now expired.
Thanks for the information and Sorry about your experience. I would have to visit tomorrow to confirm the status of my result if it has been transmitted or not. As I am unable to reach them. I have sent mails and tried calling yet no way.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by domainservice(m): 3:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Oh, alright. Thanks so much
ademma2022:
No it does not, my friend was denied 4 times US study visa and got his canada study permit In first application just be honest with your application
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by domainservice(m): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2023
Thanks so much. Congratulations
Zeema123:
. No it doesn’t affect your application in anyway . I was once denied a b1/b2 America visa visa twice and I still got my student permit visa approved last month to the glory of God .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ayobamiaz: 3:47pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi good afternoon..please how much can be considered as lump sum in an account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
Philomathhh:

My sister did hers on the 2nd of June at IOM Ikeja, and no update yet. After calling them on several occasions, they told her the result is not ready yet, and her deadline is on June 16.
Did they inform her on when it would be uploaded?. I should have used qlife
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Larryjam: 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2023
tayogbade:

I don’t agree….. I used my investment account with FBNQuest as my proof of fund. I didn’t submit any savings or current account statement. I no get any property but my visa was approved in less than a month
So can one use Microfinance bank as PoF for study permit application please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Philomathhh(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2023
navidennis:

Did they inform her on when it would be uploaded?. I should have used qlife

They said 7 - 10 business days.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 4:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
Slimboss042:

There's nothing like that. I submitted may 3 and got PPR may 18. Someone submitted may 26 and got PPR today 13 for family of 3.
Well I mentioned majority not all application . This may it has changed kind of, majority aren’t getting fast decision

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by winniejoy(f): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
ShowYoung:

Can you please provide an evidence?

Chef school in Ontario.. it’s on IRCC website
It’s a DLI
They are not eligible for PGWP
It’s a 9months program and I plan to come back .,but even if I change my mind ,I can inform the school that I want to transfer to another college with PGWP or find a sponsor ..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inikay: 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
horlabeesie:
Hi everyone, please i submitted my family's application on sunday and i received my biometric request letter 4hrs after, however my spouse is still yet to receive his till now. is this normal? when should we expect his to be sent? Thank you.

Don't worry your spouse will get it soon.My hubby got six days after submission.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cadno(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello my People,
Please how many days do I need to keep my POF in the bank before I print out my statement for study Visa application to Canada .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Harmony63: 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2023
Which college accept tuition deposit of 1500-2000 CAD then gives you enough time to pay your tuition fee through Form A?

Pls help!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Epraize(m): 5:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Plz house helps me😭. I was denied a Canada student visa last month based on my assets and my financial situation being insufficient to support the stated purpose of travel for me. Though, I have enough funds to sponsor myself, house properties, and home ties. My Sch is resuming in September 2023, I ordered my Gcms note last month it's not yet out I don't know if I should re-apply this week considering the time frame.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2023
Canada doesn't just want to see ur millions in ur acc for certain days. They want to see the inflow and outflow of the millions for some months and they want to see the source and proof of the money
cadno:
Hello my People,
Please how many days do I need to keep my POF in the bank before I print out my statement for study Visa application to Canada .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ayjola(f): 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
Good afternoon, Please advice me, is Globus bank good to run my pof, will they respond quickly to embassy coz I learnt embassy do request for mystatement ticket.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
What does it mean when ircc ask for updated bank statement after submitting before when applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by otunbadan(m): 5:31pm On Jun 13, 2023
ferdinard21:

Anyone please!!!!

Post graduate diploma in any school is an option with work experience. You will have to search
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 5:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
R u self sponsored? Send dis month's acc statement to them sharp sharp
Iceboyblog:
What does it mean when ircc ask for updated bank statement after submitting before when applying
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by arie7: 6:00pm On Jun 13, 2023
lomy:

Yes there is.
Here is the link

https:///+ie6MqJjp5wphZGRk

Thanks but this link isn’t working..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lomy(f): 6:01pm On Jun 13, 2023
arie7:

Thanks but this link isn’t working..

Send me a message on 08065095904 so I can add you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 6:02pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello guys good evening to y'all.. pls I have biometrics appointment this Friday.. Abeg what document(s) should i go with for the appointment?? And anyone with useful information as to how I can locate the venue should pls share with me.. am currently in Lagos mainland (Ago palace) precisely.. thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
[I was sponsored by my father and he submitted a business account and saving account but he has transfered from the business account to the saving account ? what to do please)author=angie88 post=123773851]R u self sponsored? Send dis month's acc statement to them sharp sharp[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by navidennis: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2023
Philomathhh:

They said 7 - 10 business days.
Haa.. that's past the deadline. If they can't suspend new medical appointments, to clear out back logs, they need to employ more hands as well as improved equipments in order to expedite the process.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Iceboyblog: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Go with the biometric instruction letter the three page,appointment letter, original international passport,and three photocopy of your international passport

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letusconnect: 6:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Ikay3502:
Hello guys good evening to y'all.. pls I have biometrics appointment this Friday.. Abeg what document(s) should i go with for the appointment?? And anyone with useful information as to how I can locate the venue should pls share with me.. am currently in Lagos mainland (Ago palace) precisely.. thanks in anticipation

You’re to go with the following: two coloured copies of your passport data page, one copy of appointment letter (black and white), biometric instruction letter(black and white), international passport and a pen.
Ensure you write your email address and phone number on the two coloured copies of your passport data page.

For how to get there. Though, I don’t know how to go from your side. But for me, I took brt to CMS, then from CMS entered Lekki-Aja bus. Drop at Ikate Roundabout, then cross to the other side. Opposite the round out is Lekki phase 2 estate gate. Enter the gate and just walk down till you get to VFS building. It’s like 3-4 minutes walk. Also, it’s on the left side of the road.

I hope this helps.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by angie88: 6:17pm On Jun 13, 2023
Let him transfer it back and submit within d stipulated time
Iceboyblog:
[I was sponsored by my father and he submitted a business account and saving account but he has transfered from the business account to the saving account ? what to do please)author=angie88 post=123773851]R u self sponsored? Send dis month's acc statement to them sharp sharp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by arie7: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
lomy:

Send me a message on 08065095904 so I can add you

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Henny52: 6:21pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hi guys!! I hope one can come to Canada 2 months before school start date? Flight isn't cheap, cheapest flights can be seen ending of June and first week of July. I want my brother to come in 1st week of July, he is going to stay with me till 5th of September (school start date). I know people come in but just confirming please. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 6:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
ogify1:

Lol
Really

(1) (2) (3) ... (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) (1191) (1192) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.