Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241101 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeed13: 11:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Guys please help!
Its been days since a brother sent his passport to VAC and yet no receipts mail.
He got PPR LAST MONTH 27THS.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 11:29am On Jul 05, 2023
Abeg, someone should help with how I can go about booking a flight to Canada. I don't want to have issues of transit Visa. I want to try Air France, but I'm not sure if that would require transit Visa. I know transit in the USA is a NO NO. please guys
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Letusconnect: 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Please, I want to believe this thread is strictly for questions relating to VISA APPLICATIONS. If you have any questions about admission criteria of a course in a particular school, or their fees or schools that are offering the course you want, etc. Anything relating to your choice of school. Please, kindly do your research online yourself. You can check the websites of the various schools and you’ll find every relevant information you need there. Please, and thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Erwinjstoff(m): 11:30am On Jul 05, 2023
Christyiji:
Second application denied again..

Yesterday was the 6th week of my application yet eligibility was still not started, I had to send them a mail. After sending the mail, not up to 3 hours, I received a mail from them directing me to my portal, I rushed to it and saw correspondence and I opened it only to see that my study permit was denied.

Tuition fee is 43,000, paid 4,000cad deposit and I had 72,000cad which is 22,500,000 as POF.

10m from investment and I attached every document for it, 7,500,000 gift deed from my uncle, I attached gift deed and the transfer slip and proof of relationship.
5m from sale of my land and I attached every document to substrate this...

At this point, I do not know what exactly, VO is looking for to warrant him/her to deny me study permit.

I did justice to my application

Is it that the VO after seeing my mail, angrily decided to punish me

Since you have the required sum which is enough for your studies, don’t you think the VO would wonder why you haven’t paid your tuition fee , even first semester tuition other than the deposit. I believe paying your tuition fee even for a year or half term, depending on the course duration would make your application stronger. Sometimes it’s not just about having millions in your POF . If you’re financially stable from your POF and have access to it then pay your fees . I believe that should defeat other purposes seen by the VO and makes your application stronger. Some people may only pay deposit fees and still get the study visa but no applicants situation is same, just my opinion.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eli7714: 11:32am On Jul 05, 2023
Tuition= 20,875
living exp = 10,000
Flight tickets = 2,500
Miscellaneous =3,000
Total = 36,375 at yesterday's rate =N21,150,715

[/quote]

So how many percentage of this money should I have with me?
Secondly,my brother is my sponsor( providing first semester tuition) and my bf is providing me with POF, please how can I put both together for my documents to be well organized and arrange?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 11:36am On Jul 05, 2023
jimash:

Still waiting for decision to be made. have done everything in my best capacity.. Hoping for the best, its just taking too long to get a feedback...this is the 5th week
please just be patient na,you still have from now till August..you will get it

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 11:42am On Jul 05, 2023
Christyiji:

I have another land and my husband is not traveller's with me.

I wish I can upload my documents here .

Do you have a business or active business you are currently doing and how did you manage to prove in your sop that it's of great economical worth and value that will assure your return to the country and also justify having to spend all these resources on your education. From what you said so far, there hasn't been much economical ties especially seeing the huge support coming from 3rd parties(uncle) and you having to liquidate your investments for your study. Just as someone asked you, what are you coming back to after the studies. Can't just be land
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by molik234: 11:49am On Jul 05, 2023
Cool
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Christyiji: 11:52am On Jul 05, 2023
zubizareta:

Do you have a business or active business you are currently doing and how did you manage to prove in your sop that it's of great economical worth and value that will assure your return to the country and also justify having to spend all these resources on your education. From what you said so far, there hasn't been much economical ties especially seeing the huge support coming from 3rd parties(uncle) and you having to liquidate your investments for your study. Just as someone asked you, what are you coming back to after the studies. Can't just be land

Aside our house which is under construction, my husband and I got a letter from my employer stating that my position would be open for me when I come back.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dipset01: 11:53am On Jul 05, 2023
Accessed:

Congratulations!

Please did you use courier services or you submitted and collected in person? Also how long did it take between submission and collection??

I submitted in person in the VFS Lagos office

It took us 7 weeks in total from day of submission

Pick it up yesterday, if you can use courier it is better because of the waiting crowd but if you are not in a rush submit in person.

And plan to get it back 7to 8 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 11:56am On Jul 05, 2023
thebabiebird:
Abeg, someone should help with how I can go about booking a flight to Canada. I don't want to have issues of transit Visa. I want to try Air France, but I'm not sure if that would require transit Visa. I know transit in the USA is a NO NO. please guys
Transit in the US us a No as you rightly said

Transit in more than one European country is a No.

So your flight should have only one transit in a European country
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Luada(m): 12:11pm On Jul 05, 2023
DelCrux:
Please how do one get through the high school transcript with GCE result..please kindly help

I can help you with your high school transcript.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Transit in the US us a No as you rightly said

Transit in more than one European country is a No.

So your flight should have only one transit in a European country

Oh okay. Thanks a bunch. While trying to book on Air France. I saw this. Why do I need ETA when I have visa

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alakara(m): 12:18pm On Jul 05, 2023
Eli7714:
Good morning,
The 1 year tuition is 9580 plus dental and co = 10875 and am going alone with my brother being my sponsor,so what will be my POF?
1 year or 2
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Peejay222: 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Thanks to all the gurus in the house. I really appreciate you all. Please, I am wondering if someone could give me information on how to book for upfront medical these days. I have not been able to book with both IOM and qlife because with IOM, it keeps bouncing me around and with qlife, I can't seem to find a space. Please help sirs and mas oo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alakara(m): 12:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
olabisi6438:

I thought I'll be showing for one year since my dad is sponsoring me

Since it's your dad sponsoring you, the pof should be in your dad's account, you can also do gift deed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tenderjunkie: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
thebabiebird:

Oh okay. Thanks a bunch. While trying to book on Air France. I saw this. Why do I need ETA when I have visa
Your visa covers it
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by thebabiebird: 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2023
tenderjunkie:

Your visa covers it

Thanks a bunch. Much appreciated

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
If you can should the total amount and a little above while applying check for ircc rate
Your brother should send the money to your acct if he can, i dont think you need to show the flight money since it is student visa
Eli7714:

Tuition= 20,875
living exp = 10,000
Flight tickets = 2,500
Miscellaneous =3,000
Total = 36,375 at yesterday's rate =N21,150,715

So how many percentage of this money should I have with me?
Secondly,my brother is my sponsor( providing first semester tuition) and my bf is providing me with POF, please how can I put both together for my documents to be well organized and arrange?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kamsi99: 1:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
Hi everyone

My father is late and his twin brother my uncle wants to sponsor me for my 1 year PGC and he is willing to pay my 1year full tuition and transfer 10k cad for my living expenses into my Dom account.
My problem is that aside my mum and siblings, I don’t have any landed property document to my name as ties and I don’t know if adding uncle property documents will make any sense

PLEASE HELP ME.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oyinkansola04: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please is anyone traveling next month to Cape Breton and already has an apartment
If yes I will need assistance🙏🏽
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justmoveglobal: 1:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
you can use turkish air, or continue with the airfrance. usually transit visa is required if you wan to enter the city or leave the accommodation provided for you
thebabiebird:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rils: 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2023
ehisg:
Good evening All. Is there a WhatsApp Group or individual, for FALL (SEPTEMBER INTAKE 2023) TRENT UNIVERSITY at DURHAM CAMPUS
Please let's connect

Yes bro…. Please drop your email let’s connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Damilareuju: 1:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Anyone going to Macewan university, Edmonton next month August? I need Accommodation please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 2:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Zeed13:
Guys please help!
Its been days since a brother sent his passport to VAC and yet no receipts mail.
He got PPR LAST MONTH 27THS.

Are you sure you paid all the fees complete It was the same for me until I paid my fees also reach out to them through email they will respond almost immediately it’s how I got to know I didn’t pay the courier fees back so my passport was just stamped and kept aside

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Popiya253: 2:55pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please who can help me with explaining source of funds please like letter of explanation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2023
Letusconnect:
Please, I want to believe this thread is strictly for questions relating to VISA APPLICATIONS. If you have any questions about admission criteria of a course in a particular school, or their fees or schools that are offering the course you want, etc. Anything relating to your choice of school. Please, kindly do your research online yourself. You can check the websites of the various schools and you’ll find every relevant information you need there. Please, and thank you.

They are connected in one way or the other and you can’t talk about one without talking about the other, if you don’t want to answer the question just skip and mind your business. Please, and thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2023
Popiya253:
Please who can help me with explaining source of funds please like letter of explanation

I don’t understand your question, what is your source of funds? Loan? Work? Gift deed? Land selling? Asset selling? What is it? Explain it to them
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by b0b0000: 3:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Peejay222:
Thanks to all the gurus in the house. I really appreciate you all. Please, I am wondering if someone could give me information on how to book for upfront medical these days. I have not been able to book with both IOM and qlife because with IOM, it keeps bouncing me around and with qlife, I can't seem to find a space. Please help sirs and mas oo

Hi.

Please send a mail to iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int with your name, passport bio data page, preferred test date and time, phone number, and destination.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Kamsi99:
Hi everyone

My father is late and his twin brother my uncle wants to sponsor me for my 1 year PGC and he is willing to pay my 1year full tuition and transfer 10k cad for my living expenses into my Dom account.
My problem is that aside my mum and siblings, I don’t have any landed property document to my name as ties and I don’t know if adding uncle property documents will make any sense

PLEASE HELP ME.

You will definitely have to add your uncle property docs and assets explaining his source of income.
Paying your tuition and sending the living expenses will make so much sense.
For your economic ties. What do you have to show? Are you working or doing business? Your sop will have to be key
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Republic001: 3:51pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pls anybody going to cetenial college! I just start my application today...I don't see where to pay the application fee and am confused
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Inikay: 4:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
portablesuzy:
Thanks yes me and my son it's 2 yrs diploma course. Does that mean fixed deposit can't be used as POF. Advice house

If it is 2 years for you and your son,the money is not enough.
Liquidate the fixed deposit and move it to your personal account and support it with documents on how you got the 40m.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ajebogirl and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.