Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (1289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1222529 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by isoftic: 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingCassy:

Conestoga and loyalist college

you can try pyypl virtual card

Funding is through crypto BUSD
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 4:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Tuition 35 600
Living expenses 20,000
Dependants 15,000
Miscellaneous 8,000

Total: 78,600

As for the SOP, you can get professional help. You can mail me for that.

Your information is accurate; kindly let me add that dependants' living and miscellaneous expenses can be adjusted to be $14,000 and $5,000 respectively making the total to be $74,600. Although it is safe to have it inflated a bit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chrisifeanyi: 4:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Rapujoshua:
Please can I contact you?

Okay
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Biola67: 4:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingCassy:
Please I want to pay for my admission application fee of $110. Which payment service can I use??

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ferdinard21(m): 5:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
DMCY:
Please can anybody help with name of schools for pgd that accepts third class? I’ve searched and searched but all to no avail.
conestoga college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 5:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
DMCY:
Please can anybody help with name of schools for pgd that accepts third class? I’ve searched and searched but all to no avail.

You may not find an institution that will state specifically that they accept 3rd class as an admission requirement. You just have to play some game with your letter of motivation and job experience by applying to more than one institution. You may want to consider colleges or universities that are less competitive and are not rigid in their admission requirements.

Some are not very much rigid on your academic qualification grades; they consider more than your academic qualification and grades.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DMCY: 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShowYoung:

You may not find an institution that will state specifically that they accept 3rd class as an admission requirement. You just have to play some game with your letter of motivation and job experience by applying to more than one institution. You may want to consider colleges or universities that are less competitive and are not rigid in their admission requirements.

Some are not very much rigid on your academic qualification grades; they consider more than your academic qualification and grades.

Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 7:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
Please can someone guide on how to apply for SOWP?

A friend just open gckey account and click under Apply to come to Canada then proceed to fill the form .

What he should choose for What would you like to do in Canada

I hope is on the right track to apply for SOWP? may he no dey fill another form lol.

See attached below

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SayNo2SmallPrik: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gentlesoul3268:

Please can someone guide on how to apply for SOWP?

A friend just open gckey account and click under Apply to come to Canada then proceed to fill the form .

What he should choose for What would you like to do in Canada

I hope is on the right track to apply for SOWP? may he no dey fill another form lol.

See attached below
Everytime a friend, a friend
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Rapujoshua: 7:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yes my program has Co-op program but it is optional, so it is not stated on my acceptance letter. And I will want to take the co-op program. Do I need to take a snap of where it is started on the website and upload there.

technix:
Does your program have a Co-op/internship? If yes, you can upload the page of your acceptance letter that has the Co-op letter. If not, then go back to the questionnaire on your visa application portal, and choose 'No' for the part that asked if work is an essential component of your study.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by alphabbey1(m): 8:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
ShowYoung:

Thanks for accepting that HND is acceptable for masters, and even PhD, directly by some universities. At least you are forced to accept that based on data presented.

The bolded in your post quoted above is your question and your answer. It is never mine. You cannot ask yourself a question and give yourself an answer.

Kindly read my question again, try to understand it and give a honest answer. I repeat-- do all universities in Canada and the US accept all bachelors' degrees for masters directly ?

To answer your question, you need to honestly answer the question above. No rewriting or changing of the meaning of my question!
I just find it strange you are asking this kind of question, but just to answer you specifically, Yes, all Universities in both US and Canada accept BSC... what's even one of the requirement to study masters if not Bsc ?...

Is there any university in this world that doesn't accept Bsc for masters program.? I'll be glad to learn if there is actually...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gentlesoul3268: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
How true is this? I got the same message from my bank (Wema )

This is cool sha

Biola67:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OBYNOWEST12(m): 9:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hello Guys, abeg make una help me with question.

Please what are the names of the canada websites one can use to search for colleges, universities and studies program in Canada.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eddlab24: 9:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
Good day all,

Please, I need an expert advise. I intend to Japa with my family to Canada through the study route as a dependent. I have a firm in Nigeria, and I am aware I will have to show proof of funds. However, I am confused as to the bank account to concentrate on building for the proof of funds. Now the question is, should I concentrate building my personal account or my firm's account.

Distinguished member of this forum, kindly advise, please 🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 9:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Eddlab24:
Good day all,

Please, I need an expert advise. I intend to Japa with my family to Canada through the study route as a dependent. I have a firm in Nigeria, and I am aware I will have to show proof of funds. However, I am confused as to the bank account to concentrate on building for the proof of funds. Now the question is, should I concentrate building my personal account or my firm's account.

Distinguished member of this forum, kindly advise, please 🙏

Personal account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
alphabbey1:

I just find it strange you are asking this kind of question, but just to answer you specifically, Yes, all Universities in both US and Canada accept BSC... what's even one of the requirement to study masters if not Bsc ?...

Is there any university in this world that doesn't accept Bsc for masters program.? I'll be glad to learn if there is actually...

Upon asking you the same question many times, it is quite clear you do not understand my question. You either misinterpreted my question and gave yourself an answer or intentionally are trying to manipulate the question just to avoid the truth.

You should know that the following sentences are different to each other:
1. Do all universities accept ALL BACHELOR DEGREES FOR MASTERS PROGRAM?
2. Do all universities accept BACHELOR DEGREES FOR MASTERS PROGRAM?

My question is the first one and not the second one. Anyways, I do not expect you to give an answer because you have not been able to many times before.

How can two constructively argue when one cannot or has refused to understand a sentence?

I think I will pass at this stage.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by May06: 9:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hello everyone, please I would like to seek your advice on my student visa application. Thank you as you take the time to read and share your opinion on my predicament.

I got admission for my masters program and applied for a student visa last month. I applied with my husband and a child. I used an agent and I believe the agent submitted all the necessary documents to support the application. The agent is quite reputable, that was why I used him. IRCC refused the application in less one month on the basis of insufficient funds and lack of home ties. Now that the application has been refused, I am confused as to what went wrong because I believe I met the funds requirement for a family of three. The agent has applied for GCMS notes and I have decided to apply alone as the academic program will resume in October. I hear the GCMS notes takes a long time but I have been advised to submit another application soon without my family for now. Would you advise me to : (1) wait to collect the GCMS notes before applying again so that I can get details on the reason for refusal OR (2) take the advise and apply again quickly focusing on addressing the two issues raised in the refusal letter I received from IRCC? Please advise, thank you so much.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by peetayo: 9:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pls house, how do I go about passport submission via DHL.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ShowYoung: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
May06:
Hello everyone, please I would like to seek your advice on my student visa application. Thank you as you take the time to read and share your opinion on my predicament.

I got admission for my masters program and applied for a student visa last month. I applied with my husband and a child. I used an agent and I believe the agent submitted all the necessary documents to support the application. The agent is quite reputable, that was why I used him. IRCC refused the application in less one month on the basis of insufficient funds and lack of home ties. Now that the application has been refused, I am confused as to what went wrong because I believe I met the funds requirement for a family of three. The agent has applied for GCMS notes and I have decided to apply alone as the academic program will resume in October. I hear the GCMS notes takes a long time but I have been advised to submit another application soon without my family for now. Would you advise me to : (1) wait to collect the GCMS notes before applying again so that I can get details on the reason for refusal OR (2) take the advise and apply again quickly focusing on addressing the two issues raised in the refusal letter I received from IRCC? Please advise, thank you so much.

It might seem like a predicament but it is not. It might just be that something is yet to be addressed. GCMS note will give you a bird-eye view of what went south.

Listen to your agent if (s)he is of good repute as you said and I am assuming (s)he is licensed. No matter how reputable an agent may be, (s)he is not immune to visa denial. If you trust him/her, do not blame him. No one can guarantee success.

All we do here is provide information based on individual's experience with IRCC and information on their website. No one is perfect and a professional.

Preliminary Questions to do Analysis
1. You said you are sure that you had sufficient POF, can you provide more information here-- tuition fee, duration of program etc.
2. What form was your POF in? E.g sponsorship, loan, fixed deposit etc. They look at form of POF too and not just the value.
3. What home ties did you provide?
4. What documents did you submit?

Kindly answer the questions above so you can see where you have possibly not addressed well. Meanwhile, I am just asking based on what I think and should not be taken as a professional advise.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eddlab24: 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
zubizareta:

Personal account

Thanks alot
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eddlab24: 10:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
May06:

Sorry about the refusal.

Please, we are a family of three too, how much funds did you prove that returned insufficient?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zubizareta(m): 10:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Eddlab24:

Sorry about the refusal.

Please, we are a family of three too, how much funds did you prove that returned insufficient?
Is Tuition and duration of program same for both of you? If no, then his response might not be useful to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (1286) (1287) (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.