Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1227286 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laborah(f): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Congratulations �
Am next in line
#whatGodcannotdoesnotexist
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Well deserved congratulations
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MrDam(m): 12:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please good afternoon my people
Do we have anyone here that successfully used mpower financing cover for their tuition, and got their visa.
I need a guide please...........................................

How did they explain it in their S.O.P
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 12:25pm On Sep 08, 2022
bepositive11:
Did you show enough bank balance? More than 10k after paying the 16k fees? And what personal assets did you include?

I hope it works out well for you. It's really hard to predict these things. The delay may be a good sign that they're going further than they went last time.

Yes I showed more than 24kcad for living expenses after paying 16kcad and my program is one year.

In the personal assets, I have a landed property and also submitted my salary account statement different from the POF account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Congratulations �� more wins.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by space01: 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Congratulations. God is great
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
I had to force decision out from ircc after receiving correspondence/Bvl

passport request for my wife
application after 12 months of visa application and I am the financial sponsor of this application..

Ppr received after sending webform to Nairobi and i have confirmed this from the webform email from Nairobi

Application type: study +sowp...
Bvl/correspondence:26 July
Ppr 8 September 2022
Application submitted:11 September 2021

Study permit: ppr
Eligibility review: November 2021

Sowp: pending release of ppr
Eligibility review: feb 2022

However Ircc is witholding my spouse open work permit ppr, now i have to start sending another webform to Nairobi for my sowp application ppr release..
No webform was sent after bvl for release of decision for sowp application

No additional information or documents was also requested by ircc in regards to this application within 12 months of processing..

Documents submitted coming soon!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 12:46pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello everyone, so here’s my situation and I need y’alls advice.

I applied July 5th
Upfront medical passed since July 18th.
Ever since nothing has happened on my profile.
Now my question is, is it advisable to pay tuition and start online as I don’t have feedback about my visa? Because the last defer date for deferral is 27th of September. And I can only defer to September next year since my program admits only in September.

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Yemlizzy(f): 12:47pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant
Congratulations!!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 12:58pm On Sep 08, 2022
Congratulations.....Please did u get any update on your application status or just the last two updates for correspondence letter and passport submission? I have submitted since June 16th no update till now. Im tired of wondering whats wrong or going on. my session is September.
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Zeewirld: 1:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Questions way I want ask am nay him you ask oooo....wow o
KellyTech007:

Congratulations my leader. Please I have a Question for you . I went through some a few of your comments here on NL. I saw one part where you said this (I have secured a fully funded program at the USASK, 38,000CAD for the duration of 2yrs. My tuition fee is 8,095 CAD/yr) . Please how were you able to secure the fully funded Program? Also you said something about your faculty already prepared your office. Why are you in Saskatoon sir ? Lol funny Question. Are you there for your Master's or something else ? I'll wait for your Response. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant
Congrats sis!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dzennie: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
danielak1:
Anyone going to upei?
hi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chuksmission: 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2022
Thank you so much

johnstan:

Your application will be submitted as a Nigerian with your Nigerian passport and docs so you will need your Naira account.

Your Payoneer account can stand as additional proof of funds.

Good luck.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Predator188: 1:16pm On Sep 08, 2022
Ifebright:

Good day everyone..:pls I have a question I need answer to…thank you very much as you take your time to answer

So I applied to the university of Manitoba…university 1 to be precise because they said I have to get to the school and do some general courses before choosing a course…although I’m a student of university of Ibadan haven’t finished but I can’t wait anymore due to strike now the problem is I have to explain to the VO why I have a 4years of study gap

I was advise to use a certificate of completion of handwork stating that I have been been learning that and now I want to further my studies

Someone also advised me which I thought was also ok to tell them that I was working for my Dad’s business (provide certification of business) and I want to go to further to increase my knowledge in the business system so to come back and assist the business with my new found knowledge (which could also help with home ties because of the family business back at home

Having said that pls my question goes thus;

1. Stating that I was helping my dad business ….is it a good thing or disadvantage

2. How will I proof that I have being helping him with his business (because they always want proof for everything) the first option to get a certificate of hand work is already a proof that I had an hand work but I don’t know how to proof that I was helping my dad with his business

3. How will state my course of study since the university 1 in the university of Manitoba doesn’t state course or program I’m going to do once I get there…so how exactly will I then proof that I want to go and do a business oriented program in helping with the home country

Thank you so much has I expected responses

Someone pls answer me
To the statement in bold Based on experience and someone circumstances and getting ppr using a certificate of completion of apprenticeship in other area.. for undergraduate program in canada and for study gap.. it may work ..but this certificate must be related to your proposed program in canada and current work or experience proof that you are Genuinely
Employed and provide proof of employment...
And note that VO evaluates applications on case by case basis...what works for someone may not work for other person..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Virocrix: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Wow.
Congratulations.
Glory to God.
You will be favoured in Canada.
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 1:17pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good afternoon everyone. Can someone pls tell me who I am to address my letter of introduction to. Name and address.

It’s a bit urgent. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by soulmate19: 1:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Okay, Thank you.

Betterlife30:

Never ever try to apply for passport online. If you do so, you will regret it. Go to the immigration office and do your passport renewal, it's not hard. The duration of capturing and for passport to be ready is not stable. You can wait a month now after paying before doing your capturing and the passport may come out within 2weeks to 4weeks after capturing depending on where you do it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ifebright: 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2022
Predator188:

To the statement in bold Based on experience and someone circumstances and getting ppr using a certificate of completion of apprenticeship in other area.. for undergraduate program in canada and for study gap.. it may work ..but this certificate must be related to your proposed program in canada and current work or experience proof that you are Genuinely
Employed and provide proof of employment...
And note that VO evaluates applications on case by case basis...what works for someone may not work for other person..

Thank you but what of if my program isn’t stated In my admission letter that is the university 1 of university of Manitoba just states that I’m coming for university 1… they didn’t put any course in specific there…so how do I proof to the VO that I’m actually going for that course in relationship to my previous background
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hajarat1504: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2022
After eligibility review which started 2wks ago, then I got the next one today.
perfectbecky:
Congratulations.....Please did u get any update on your application status or just the last two updates for correspondence letter and passport submission? I have submitted since June 16th no update till now. Im tired of wondering whats wrong or going on. my session is September.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Victoriousbabe2: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hello house
What are the documents I really need to apply to schools, I am a bit confused with the transcript part, I read somewhere earlier that one can get the student copy from the school but now my sister said I need to get it evaluated , I don't even understand, she is trying to apply too, both of us are novice.
I have a 14 years gap , I run my own online business, I am into jewelry. What is the best post graduate program to apply for , I studied Economics in school.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 2:07pm On Sep 08, 2022
[b][/b]

I applied July 5th
Now my question is, is it advisable to pay tuition and start online as I don’t have feedback about my visa? Because the last defer date for deferral is 27th of September. And I can only defer to September next year since my program admits only in September.

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by daffy22: 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2022

I applied July 5th

Please help.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Congratulations, I observed IRCC pick 1 application from old applicants and 1 from new applicants.
Currently they're around 13th July for new applications, for the old applications they pick randomly. Everyone continue your prayers and waiting you could be the next.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Hajarat1504: 2:15pm On Sep 08, 2022
Can I submit my passport to lagos vfs myself?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2022
Hajarat1504:
PPR have landed oo!!!!
June 24th Applicant

Awwwn… this is good… super Congratulations to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by collinsunusual: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2022
Good day every one
MY REJECTION CAME YESTERDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2022
I Applied on June 9
Biometric June 21
Medical upfront 27 July
Medical passed 1 August
Eligibility around 15 August
Yesterday 7 September I got rejection Stating that I don’t have enough sufficient funds and assets to fund my education that I won’t be coming back at the end of my studies
NOTE
My age 18 years old
Statement of account mother
23 million in and out
Current balance 12 million
I also paid tuition of 9,000$ which is about 3 million Yesterday I felt like killing my self I was asking if God has forsaken me because these past month I prayed like my live was on it I fasted countless time
Another LESSON I LAENT
when I was applying people was telling me that I will get my visa because I am still young and 18 yrs I just finished secondary school last year
My dear people that all lie as long as wCanada is concerned age is rubbish if you like be 100 yrs

Guys please advise me I am frustrated and depressed even my mum is very mad now
Because she warned me not to apply for Canada but I insisted
I don’t know what to do am confused

Please if you have any advice call me
O

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:22pm On Sep 08, 2022
Predator188:
I had to force decision out from ircc after receiving correspondence/Bvl

passport request for my wife
application after 12 months of visa application and I am the financial sponsor of this application..

Ppr received after sending webform to Nairobi and i have confirmed this from the webform email from Nairobi

Application type: study +sowp...
Bvl/correspondence:26 July
Ppr 8 September 2022
Application submitted:11 September 2021

Study permit: ppr
Eligibility review: November 2021

Sowp: pending release of ppr
Eligibility review: feb 2022

However Ircc is witholding my spouse open work permit ppr, now i have to start sending another webform to Nairobi for my sowp application ppr release..
No webform was sent after bvl for release of decision for sowp application

No additional information or documents was also requested by ircc in regards to this application within 12 months of processing..

Documents submitted coming soon!

Wow!! Congratulations to you and yours… Don’t worry… the other one will come too…
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2022
chi1995:
Good afternoon everyone. Can someone pls tell me who I am to address my letter of introduction to. Name and address.

It’s a bit urgent. Thank you

I don’t understand. The only LOI i know is the one IRCC issues to you after stamping your passport. Is there another letter?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by AkeemTy(m): 2:32pm On Sep 08, 2022
calm down, look into other countries like Australia. And this time around put up a more stronger application for next year. Everything will be fine.
collinsunusual:
Good day every one
MY REJECTION CAME YESTERDAY 7 SEPTEMBER 2022
I Applied on June 9
Biometric June 21
Medical upfront 27 July
Medical passed 1 August
Eligibility around 15 August
Yesterday 7 September I got rejection Stating that I don’t have enough sufficient funds and assets to fund my education that I won’t be coming back at the end of my studies
NOTE
My age 18 years old
Statement of account mother
23 million in and out
Current balance 12 million
I also paid tuition of 9,000$ which is about 3 million Yesterday I felt like killing my self I was asking if God has forsaken me because these past month I prayed like my live was on it I fasted countless time
Another LESSON I LAENT
when I was applying people was telling me that I will get my visa because I am still young and 18 yrs I just finished secondary school last year
My dear people that all lie as long as wCanada is concerned age is rubbish if you like be 100 yrs

Guys please advise me I am frustrated and depressed even my mum is very mad now
Because she warned me not to apply for Canada but I insisted
I don’t know what to go
One of my mind is telling me to just drink snipper and die
Please if you have any advice call me
O
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Femioye337(m): 2:40pm On Sep 08, 2022
Please how do I go about this part of the consent form

The section of Name am I to write with pen or type?

Or am I basically meant to type on this part or use pen?

Please help

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 2:49pm On Sep 08, 2022
CharitoJames:

I don’t understand. The only LOI i know is the one IRCC issues to you after stamping your passport. Is there another letter?

No this introduction letter is from my employer. I want to know who to address the letter to

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.