Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,691 members, 7,816,824 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (236) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219696 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WiZiggy: 12:50am On Sep 17, 2022
CharitoJames:

From your lips to God’s ears… soonest i will share my story. Thanks for your wishes… i know i am not perfect, i am just human and this could be frustrating sometimes but then we strive to be better. Which hair is that… lemme go and do my own oh! I want compliments too… Lol
please where is the hair I want to check something mbok! �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by WiZiggy: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

It's my natural hair oh. Just twisted and dyed purple.

And I'm not religious but I will say a prayer for you. <3
me I want to see the hair bikonu, where is the purple hair

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lilangel20: 1:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Apply for a reconsideration
Do not reapply
Send your medicals via webform and receipt that you sent to iom
Lolaflair:

The medical was not recieved by ircc, lol baba say make i fire prayer guy i wan almost kill myself with prayer notin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maticja: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2022
Hello, please how do someone who just finished NYSC with no Job and landed properties show home ties?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 1:10am On Sep 17, 2022
i know it’s medical request that’s why i’m asking usually there’s a section to upload additional documents requested in the documents section of your application

that’s why i’m asking if you uploaded it there too. not just webform and mail

Lolaflair:

It was medical request not upfront and i also sent ircc the request and all after i got them from iom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Benzdey4u: 1:23am On Sep 17, 2022
@ lilangel20, have your Eligibility review started yet?
lilangel20:
Apply for a reconsideration
Do not reapply
Send your medicals via webform and receipt that you sent to iom
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Star46: 3:04am On Sep 17, 2022
Maticja:
Hello, please how do someone who just finished NYSC with no Job and landed properties show home ties?

Best bet is family ties, car ownership or business (if any) and a good sop
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Star46: 3:09am On Sep 17, 2022
Solidprof:
Pls, just to confirm again that booking any of these listed Airlines below to CANADA do not require one getting a TRANSIT VISA...

Lufthansa / Air Canada
KLM
Ethiopian Airline
Air France
Qatar
Egypt Air

Transit not needed if only one stop for flight passing thru Europe
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 3:41am On Sep 17, 2022
lolathegenie:
i know it’s medical request that’s why i’m asking usually there’s a section to upload additional documents requested in the documents section of your application

In all level of sincerity i didn't see the section for uploading additional documents ooo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lolaflair(m): 3:45am On Sep 17, 2022
lolathegenie:

Checking from other screenshot i had i have not seen any place for additional documents especially when it is not requested, this just medical i suppose you send thru webform, mail and also the clinic would help you send out tho.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Canadaornothing(f): 4:24am On Sep 17, 2022
CharitoJames:

Babe, if haff do eh… Let’s just drop this… shey na me cause am… it’s rolling over to 48hrs… Btw, did i tell you my PPR is coming tomorrow? Be the 1st to Congratulate me
Congrat. But how did you know?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 5:01am On Sep 17, 2022
vividlooks:

Nice.
Has your application been approved?

Not yet my sister.. hopefully before month end
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 5:02am On Sep 17, 2022
apeja2017:

When did you summited?

Am also w23

August 6th
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2022
Lolaflair:

In all level of sincerity i didn't see the section for uploading additional documents ooo
That's because there's none. I got a medical request too, and there was no provision for uploading documents, so the only means of transmitting the medical sheet was via email or Web form.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 5:12am On Sep 17, 2022
lolathegenie:

For medical request, there's no section for uploading additional documents.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emekacy: 5:20am On Sep 17, 2022
Please can I get schools that don't need any exam before admission
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Timaiko: 6:18am On Sep 17, 2022
johnstan:

It was in a separate account not same.
If you're worried about tampering with your account balance after submitting your application relax, your POF won't be a challenge because you paid your fees, just ensure you have a substantial amount available just in case you're asked for an updated SOA. You're not under obligation to leave your account "transactionless" because you submitted the account for POF.

Excellent! You have really made my worries go away.
Thank you very much. �
Did you summit any document on the bank account you you kept the form A funds?

Again I appreciate your response to my questions. �

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by lolathegenie: 7:11am On Sep 17, 2022
oh i wasn’t aware
thanks
quote author=PatrickOkunima post=116739128]

For medical request, there's no section for uploading additional documents. [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chemgeek6(m): 7:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Hello fam,
Please I need answers...
Chemgeek6:
Hi,
Please does a fully vaccinated person needs to present COVID-19 test result before he will be allowed to board flight to Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 7:25am On Sep 17, 2022
Send Ircc a mail explaining the situation and also sens proof. I know someone who was refused because they didn't get her acceptance letter. She sent the letter to ircc through webforms and emails to Abuja and Nairobi. Her application was reconsidered and she's in Canada now. You can try that.

Try to email Abuja on a Monday or Tuesday morning and you'll get a response in less than 2 days.
Lolaflair:

Someone is saying i should walk through a lawyer that as long as the medical was not recieved there should be something we can run out. Is that possible house
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 7:29am On Sep 17, 2022
Lolaflair:
Please house i need assistance, medical result has not been received by ircc for the pass 1month after it was done at iom ikeja and they claimed to have sent it to ircc since on the 28th of august.

How did you know it has not been received by the IRCC? Did IRCC send you an email to inform that or what?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 7:31am On Sep 17, 2022
Lolaflair:
It was stated we did not receive your required medical result and this even caused a refusal. And the refusal state----You have not complied with our request for information, per subsection 16(1.1) of the IRPA. To date, you have failed to comply with our request for an examination.

And the medical was done submitted by iom and i also submited the medical myself through webform. It hurts oo

This is serious. I know gurus in the house will advise you on what to do.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chi1995: 7:32am On Sep 17, 2022
Good morning Everyone, pls who knows how long it takes for tuition paid through cibc to reflect in students account.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ocool: 7:35am On Sep 17, 2022
Letuspraytogod:
Baruwa? That’s around Ipaja? Am I right?
Abeg check your email. Depression wan kee me.
Please oo Alimosho LGA people expecting PPR make we dey meet for popular Eateries dey console each other. Thanks

Iwo Olohun! Lol! Sorry, but this sounds amusing to me. May God reward all our efforts soon.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 7:45am On Sep 17, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

It's my natural hair oh. Just twisted and dyed purple.

And I'm not religious but I will say a prayer for you. <3

Awwwn… Purple must really look good. At this point every prayer is accepted… i even corner peoples prayers… If they pray for another person… I collect it by force.. lmao

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Timaiko:

Excellent! You have really made my worries go away.
Thank you very much. �
Did you summit any document on the bank account you you kept the form A funds?

Again I appreciate your response to my questions. �

You're welcome, no I didn't, its a random account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Amosey:

Suddenly, what PPR can do. Well, I wait to celebrate you when the love letter arrives. Mine would be a perfect birthday gift……
It will all end in praise for everyone.

Yes oh! It will be sure for the both of us when we least expected. It will come with bag of money

(1) (2) (3) ... (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.