Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,251 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (306) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1240872 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
CharitoJames:

I’m soo sorry. You can imagine all the reasons stated here. Mine was just 1

Lol we’re both going to Mun
Have you reapply yet @Charitojames
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Sarah1032: 2:53pm On Sep 28, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:

Good morning,
Pls could you kindly link me up to the OJC telegram group. I have tried to look for it on telegram but couldn't find it.

Thanks so much

Please help me with the link too. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Khalifah7459: 2:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

Wow I remember you are a July applicant
Did your eligibility review start at least?

Yes July 21 and my eligibility didn’t even start but when I the denied decision on my portal I saw that eligibility started that same day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 2:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
My nairaland people pls my notes just dropped.

Can someone translate from what I can see they cant find my statement of account which I sent to them and my previous educational docs

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2022
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant
Eligibility started between 23th-24th of August 2022. After the waiting period, I receive a mail from IRCC today to log into my portal. My application was refused. I felt so sad at first, but what I don't have control over will I kill myself?. I am even greatful to God because I waited for 16 weeks before I got the refusal. What if I had waited for 10 months and I still get refused? I cannot fight IRCC now. For everyone that is expecting ppr may God answer your prayers. For those that were refused may God grant you your PPR on your next attempt.

26 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2022
I love canada but canada does not want me, so I am not re applying. We move
Please how can I get my 3000 CAD refund from centennial college?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwapelumeedah:
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant
Eligibility started between 23th-24th of August 2022. After the waiting period, I receive a mail from IRCC today to log into my portal. My application was refused. I felt so sad at first, but what I don't have control over will I kill myself?. I am even greatful to God because I waited for 16 weeks before I got the refusal. What if I had waited for 10 months and I still get refused? I cannot fight IRCC now. For everyone that is expecting ppr may God answer your prayers. For those that were refused may God grant you your PPR on your next attempt.
Chai so sorry to hear this please can we get reason for refusal cry

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khalifah7459:

Lol we’re both going to Mun
Have you reapply yet @Charitojames

My notes are not even out yet to see the cause of refusal. I mailed them they said something about ITA delaying them. I am considering finishing up my remaining 3 semesters here. Maybe this time next year, i will now do Express entry or still study. I still need time to think. I no dey rush reapply oh… the time I wasted waiting since April, i suppose don run 2 semesters remaining 1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2022
amila20042001:
"Respect should be mutual" you said?
But you just insulted that dude @ the Bolded
you just freely dished out insult on him. grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill person for here

Madam, your point is baseless

Did you see the part he said it is witchcraft to mock her refusal??

If you check my previous post, you will deduce if I respect people or not
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:19pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwapelumeedah:
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant

I’m soo sorry to hear about this. It’s well. At least order your notes to know what’s up

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
7COLOURS:

Madam, your point is baseless

Did you see the part he said it is witchcraft to mock her refusal??

If you check my previous post, you will deduce if I respect people or not

It’s okay now. Let’s rest this… see refusals everywhere… it’s painful.. how are you and your kids?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 3:20pm On Sep 28, 2022
Frankielilbaby:

Yes acco ding to IRCC if your application is still in process you can send in a new application letter but if it has been approved you must submit a new application.
I am also in a situation like this but I am applying to the same DLI uottawa I cannot afford to lose the generous scholarship offered.

Oh okay
Good luck to you and thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oldfashioned145:

Can someone translate from what I can see they cant find my statement of account which I sent to them and my previous educational docs

How did you get it soo fast please? You requested on the 13th. Mine since August. I should request another one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khalifah7459:

Yes July 21 and my eligibility didn’t even start but when I the denied decision on my portal I saw that eligibility started that same day

It usually starts
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Whitenaira2014: 3:24pm On Sep 28, 2022
Hello Guru's,

Please I need someone to help translate my note.

Thanks.

Help is needed here my people

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khalifah7459:

Applying alone no spouse
My tuition is $20000cad and I have funds of $40000
IRCC don mad jare

Calm down. It's more complicated than that.

Is it a 1 year or 2 year course? If it's a 2 year course, your funds are not enough.

If it's a 1 year course, it probably has something to do with your employment history and salary potential -- how long it took you to gather those funds and how long it will take you to recoup the total amount. Either way, you'll have to wait for the notes to get to the bottom of it.

I think we need to maintain a humble attitude. If we think that "IRCC is mad", that kind of attitude will reflect in our application.

I understand the frustration though...

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by megastu(m): 3:32pm On Sep 28, 2022
It is none of my business and your business cannot make me feel better. Sending a processing centre 5 e-mails a day smacks of desperation in addition to the fact that you might not have any tangible thing doing hence you have time to send 5 e-mails a day.

October 2021? That's really far, but did you not read that they had over a million application backlog. If 1million people send 5 e-mails a day don't you think they will use processing time to be reading e-mails instead?
Letuspraytogod:
Exaggerating ke? Okay let me explain it to you if that makes you better.
My application has been running since October 2021!
So what you gon’ say?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by megastu(m): 3:35pm On Sep 28, 2022
Yes
Betterlife30:

Okay, thank you so much. So that means the VO can only see the period someone tell the bank to put inside it. Like if I tell the bank to put between March and September. The VO can only see between the March and September right?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:39pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwapelumeedah:
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant

Chai!!! So sorry about this.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2022
This waiting period is not easy at all, so I've graduated from refreshing my portal to solely refreshing my Gmail.

I have a little confession on Saturday before my eligibility started, I got a mail respectfully requesting I stopped sending mails.

I'm just so fed up!!!

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2022
olutoyiin:
This waiting period is not easy at all, so I've graduated from refreshing my portal to solely refreshing my Gmail.

I have a little confession on Saturday before my eligibility started, I got a mail respectfully requesting I stopped sending mails.

I'm just so fed up!!!

Lol @ confession… Just give them time. How long is your application?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2022
olutoyiin:

I'm just so fed up!!!

It is frustrating, indeed. How long has your application gone on for? If it's still below 13 weeks, just try and distract yourself with other things.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwapelumeedah:
Glory be to God��
june 2 applicant

Hmmm

IRCC abeg o, enough of refusal o

Sorry about this dear, please order for GCMS note and refire

Success await you

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oldfashioned145:

Looks like not much has been done on your application. Not sure, but I'm saying that 'cos your parents' financials have not been assessed.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oluwapelumeedah:
I love canada but canada does not want me, so I am not re applying. We move
Please how can I get my 3000 CAD refund from centennial college?

I'm sure other doors will open for you.

I don't know how to request a refund but keep in mind that you have to submit the application for the refund within 10 business days.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2022
CharitoJames:

It’s okay now. Let’s rest this… see refusals everywhere… it’s painful.. how are you and your kids?

We are doing very well thank you

I wish you the very best dear

Your success is sure

One love

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 3:55pm On Sep 28, 2022
Oldfashioned145:

Is there any additional information regarding this on the next page?

As for proof for income, what documents did you submit?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 28, 2022
This is a copy of the reasons for my refusal. Thank you all for sympathizing with me. By God's you will not experience refusal in jesus name

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
Khalifah7459:

It seems like they didn't even completely review your application.

Before reapplying, you may want to go through the recent post of olokings that outlined all points to cover. Just make sure that your SOP and sponsorship letter covers everything.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 4:00pm On Sep 28, 2022
@CharitoJames, @bepositive.

I submitted my application on June 24th, my Biometrics and upfront medical wasn't updated on my portal till August 5th.
Application reached 13 weeks last Friday, eligibility started just 2 days ago last Saturday.
I've been wanting to request for GCMS Notes, everyone kept saying there would be nothing there since eligibility hasn't started. Now I wish I didn't listen, more importantly I wished I applied with my family cos this waiting is toturing.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 28, 2022
olutoyiin:

I'm just so fed up!!!

Honestly it is not easy.

We shall all have cause to celebrate

Your confession got me laughing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olutoyiin: 4:08pm On Sep 28, 2022
7COLOURS:

Honestly it is not easy.

We shall all have cause to celebrate

Your confession got me laughing

Yes oooo its true confession lollz, chai that mail humbled me ehn. If not because of that mail, I would have fired their inbox again today. Imagine!!! they just left my folder one place to be gathering dust me that my soul and spirit is already in maple land. Oga oo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (303) (304) (305) (306) (307) (308) (309) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.