Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,868 members, 7,828,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (387) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1237002 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 10:44am On Oct 15, 2022
Sheyman56:

Even with that, are you saying I don't need a new LOA as the previous one that has 3 intakes has expired since September 6 and I can't resume class with it??

People advised the person that was refused because of expired LOA to send his new LOA through webform after the refusal, he did and was approved.
Not at all of course you will need it all we are saying is you are rushing too much sometimes if these documents are not requested there is no need to send them you are just complicating your file

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 10:48am On Oct 15, 2022
bepositive11:

Charito, to be honest, I know when I am rude. I know when I am out of line. It's you that cannot recognize when you are rude and out of line. You honestly lack self awareness.

Stop taking what people say about you personally. Stop taking your visa rejection personally. It does not define who you are. Who knows? The rejection was probably God working in your favor.

People become like you because of their childhood upbringing. You weren't born the way you are today. Only you know what your story is. For you to come out and rain insults on people like this anyhow, it's not normal.

All I will say is quit all this drama. Call me idiot or whatever you want, I don't give a f*ck because I know who I am. I don't take senseless comments from people who barely know me seriously.

Again, you need some help and I am serious. It's only you who can help yourself. As long as you're not willing to take a look at yourself and admit that you have a problem, no one can help you.

You know how to type long rants but don't wanna read long rants meant for you.

You see this thing you are doing is not good and I bet you will not take it from anybody even charisto herself.
You just pointed fingers straight at her for being behind that handle because account is new.
The other day charisto made a statement about her refusal in red pen and the next thing you said was that she was wishing you a refusal, then you went ahead to wish her love and light. Till people came out to explain what she meant and even herself.. you never apologized, instead you said "oh blah blah". I have noticed you like to read- reply before you even comprehend. Because you love to attack. You act so irrational and truly makes us wonder if it's a kid behind your moniker.
You are the main person always stirring up issues here. This thread is no longer sound. It was before your arrival.
Many people are silent readers, there is no crime to create account to reply here. I only reply when I am tired of all these immature drags. I am a silent reader too.
Since that lady refusal,you have not allowed her to rest, you keep attacking her. You supported that handle(Nadi..)that said Ircc is driving nuisance and rude people away with refusal or so which is an insensitive talk, have you forgotten you are rude too and have been creating a nuisance, so that message applies to you too, it was a shade to you too but because you are troublesome you won't see it.
Remove the lice on your head before trying to remove the maggot on another's head.
You said you wanted to leave the group for your mental health, I think you should do please so this group will see road and matured people can reply or ask questions.

You say if you get a refusal you will dust up and reapply. Then you feel it's everyone that is stonehearted like you? No matter how rocky one is, a refusal must hit the person especially when you fill you closed all ends. Nobody wish you a refusal. You are the making it look like other people's feeling and how they deal with a refusal is invalid.

You like to attack, if they throw it back at you, you will begin to form defensive and act the victim.

you always like to jump on things concerning that lady. Please rest abeg. We are tired of reading pages filled with fight.
Learn to jump and pass things.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2022
Unnecessary delays? That's just mere assumption.
Me wey submit application and do medical since 21st May, medical updated 28th May,
I never hear anything else since then.
Today is exactly 21weeks after I submitted my application.
God's Grace and Favor is my prayer point
Tolifefun:
go and do upfront medical ,so as to avoid unnecessary delay

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ThisPower: 10:51am On Oct 15, 2022
olokings:
I think, if i may, an observation indicates your personal distaste / dislike of the charito moniker / character is trully out of place.

Experience would have thought us by now that social media avatars and actual / real-life personas are totally different entities. And it will be unethical to form an opinion of someone simply by reading banters / feedback on social media. I do not say that both are entirely mutually exclusive, however taking into consideration that over 70% of communication are non-verbal, forming such strong and rigid opinion based on textual banter / argument on a faceless forum is a tad extreme dont you think?

You do not let any opportunity slip by to call the moniker out, i trully cannot phatom the root cause of this heat between you too that you both cannot really or willing to get passed.

I think you should drop this bias. You never know, the avatar on the other side of the keyboard may be that person you alway draft a smile or nod on your daily commute through life.

If someone demonstrate uncivil behaviour, call them out on that special incident, no need throwing nets and casting aspertions at every turn and end up supporting or encourage such cringe worthy exhibitions of others simply because they share a dislike for a common foe.

This is a candid notation.

@Nadingo, i am not a believer of anything, but you see this your post, paints a poor picture of your persona. People form relationships which are triggered from NL and spawn outside of the NL platform. Don't go casting gorry image of yourself simply in an attempt to run a "keyboard warrior" marathon.

Have a good one y'all. This was a beautiful PPR week. @2Pretty4U got her butt-load o' PPRs and that capped up the week for me. There is still a couple i am looking out for, so i will be here for a while.

ciao

You have said it all.
Thank you jare.
An open minded person will agree with you. But some troubled ones will call you bias because it is against their own view.
Please keep up with the good work here.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 11:04am On Oct 15, 2022
Lionfx:

I was offered admission to conestoga may2023..
Please how did you pay your acceptance fee? Or should I just pray the full year tuition fee

Hi Lionfx,

I don't school in Conestoga, But your acceptance fee payment instructions should be included in your offer letter. If you have the full-year tuition fee, I will recommend you pay because it demonstrates your financial ties (POF) as a BF student.

All the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perp(f): 11:06am On Oct 15, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
[Pls.add me to the group

quote author=shebaa post=117332408]
Can we just form a closed group for we d fanshawe college applicants so as to carry ourselves along?
I just got my admission letter too 3rd of oct for may 2023 intake, still looking for a fastest link of Form A to pay my first semester tuition which must be paid within 30days
[/quot

Please add me to the group [quote author=ThisPower post=117576717]

You have said it all.
Thank you jare.
An open minded person will agree with you. But some troubled ones will call you bias because it is against their own view.
ThisPower:

You have said it all.
Thank you jare.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ajabs96: 11:08am On Oct 15, 2022
timigreene:
Good evening all...

I want to apply for a course in lambton college. Is it required to submit English proficiency test results. If you're a previous applicant, kindly shed more light l. Thanks
I’m also planning on applying to this school and I’m thinking of emailing them to waive IELTS for me
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kennyjoy(m): 11:12am On Oct 15, 2022
Fetengrn:
Hello People, please I'm new here.
I just submitted my application and I didn't do upfront medicals.

Can I go ahead and do the medicals even tho they have not requested for it? Please someone should run me through the process.

Regards.

Yes, proceed with your upfront medical. despite the fact that no one knows how IRCC works. However, if you pass the eligibility requirement instead of receiving a medical request, it is PPR straight.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Belxsz: 11:21am On Oct 15, 2022
I want to try Ethiopian Air now. Did yours work ?
Omnisavage:
please so what did you eventually do?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ajabs96: 11:25am On Oct 15, 2022
adefunkeadelaku:
[Pls.add me to the group

Can we just form a closed group for we d fanshawe college applicants so as to carry ourselves along?
I just got my admission letter too 3rd of oct for may 2023 intake, still looking for a fastest link of Form A to pay my first semester tuition which must be paid within 30days
hello please did you apply through one their agents because when I checked their website it was telling me to apply through agent
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kingpinjay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
mschubby:
Hello Fam
Please are there schools in Canada that accepts 3rd class degree? I wouldn’t mind going for post graduate studies first …
Please someone should reply

An agent mentioned: Conestoga College and Cambrian College.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ogaademola: 12:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
House please I what is the suitable scholarship opportunities available for me. I intend to apply to the University of Manitoba for the Pre Masters program in Agribusiness/ Agric Economics for the fall semester in September. I have my BSC in Agricultural (Science Soil Science) and PGD in Economics both are second class lower. 2.5iesh CGPA
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by piragirl(f): 12:54pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thanks,but I believe I can get a letter from my place of work for English proficiency reference.
cooooooks:
My advice:

Do a credential evaluation. It is expensive but it will be helpful to all colleges or universities you apply to.

Some schools do their own evaluation in-house.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by femo86(m): 12:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
bepositive11:

Are you based in Germany at the moment? If you don't mind, why would you like to migrate to Canada? I thought Germany is a good country to live in, probably even better than Canada in some aspects. Do you disagree with this?

Yea, based in Deutschland. Studied here and graduated. Both countries have almost same similarities except the language issues.

Canada offers a quality system of healthcare, easier permanent residency applications and a great public health system. On the other hand, Germany offers superior education at a low cost almost free (just pay semester fee between 250 to 400 per semester, good healthcare, great weather and a low cost of living.

Most students from Naija always migrate to English speaking countries like US n Canada, for better job opportunities....Most courses taken by naija students were those taught in English...and combining going to German language school and hustling, with studies is never easy...However, most Cameroonians and some other African countries learnt German before coming here, or they learn it as soon as they arrive Germany, but trust my naija people nah..... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by piragirl(f): 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please,how do they do the in house Evaluation.Thanks
quote author=cooooooks post=117508890]My advice:

Do a credential evaluation. It is expensive but it will be helpful to all colleges or universities you apply to.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ijliz: 12:56pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please is it too early to book flight for August 2023 against September 2023 resumption? The prices I’m seeing is about 500k plus. Will this price drop later on or will it increase further? Should I wait till next year before booking??

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by piragirl(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
Thanks,but I believe I can get a letter from my place of work for English proficiency reference.

quote author=cooooooks post=117508857]Even if they don't request IELTS, they will usually do an in house English test.

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Frankielilbaby(f): 12:58pm On Oct 15, 2022
It's PPR guyssssssss.
Timeline coming when my passport request drops on my file grin grin

32 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 1:03pm On Oct 15, 2022
Congratulations on you PPR

can you kindly share what you did differently in your 2nd application for the benefit of those of us there were refused based on the same reason.

Thank you
Omosimi31:
It’s PPRrrrrrr

Timeline:
Second time applicant;
First application, April 22nd. Refusal came in June 3rd 2022.

Refusal reason: Financial Status and Personal Assets and purpose of visit.

Second Application submitted on July 21st .
Medical passed: Aug 5, 2022
Eligibility started: Oct 11, 2022
PPR: 13th October 2022

All thanks to God and thank you so much @Showyoung for helping and guiding me through the second application. The wait is finally over��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Japaboy: 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2022
Hello people. I’m new here. I need some help in gaining admission studying for PGD course in Canada. I’m a HND graduate in Architecture with an upper credit. But right now I want to study a tech/computer related course in my PGD. Can this be possible?..and which recommendation of schools in canada can I apply for as regards my situation . I’ll really appreciate your recommendations and advice. Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olatonyy: 1:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
Good day everyone, I'm new on Nairaland and I have learnt a lot from this thread in this short time. Congratulations to everyone who got PPR and pray it's turns out positively for people expecting a response or reapplying.

So, I'm about to start my application this month and I'm using an agent and these are the documents I have so far...
1. Transcript, certificate and WAEC result
2. Letter of acceptance for winter 2023
3. SOP
4. First year Tuition fees receipts. It's a two year post graduate program. Cost: $18350 CAD/ YEAR
Note: I would be completing service this November

Sponsors' Documents
1. Letter of Sponsorship
2. MBS (joint account) amount to 14.2M
3. Valuation of property my parents live
4. Tenants agreements
Now my agent requested that my parents show a valuation of other properties aside the one they live in as it's more reasonable that one can sell and also a payslip which my parents cannot present as my father is a technician and my mum is a trader.

NOTE: THEY DO NOT HAVE ANY REGISTERED BUSINESS.
Please how else can I show a proof of income for my parents?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
Frankielilbaby:
It's PPR guyssssssss.

Wow... so sending an email to Justin Trudeau worked??

Let me go and send him an email too grin grin grin

Congratulations!

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by piragirl(f): 1:26pm On Oct 15, 2022
Greetings, please I need your help.I finished my HND in Mass Communication with Lower Credit.
However,I have been working in a company for the past 5years as Humans Resources Manager.
This is where I need your help please,I want a cheap college where I can study Human Resources Management.And the level I can go for with all I have explained above.
I appreciate your swift response in this regard.
Thanks
Note: I will also appreciate value input from all the gurus, please help a newbie

quote author=bullstriker post=115243614]Like @Johnstan stated, you need to decide on the program you want to study. To improve your chances of getting the study permit, go for a program related to your present occupation if you are not a recent graduate.
Let me know if you need assistance applying or getting an affordable school.
[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:29pm On Oct 15, 2022
femo86:

Yea, based in Deutschland. Studied here and graduated. Both countries have almost same similarities except the language issues.

Canada offers a quality system of healthcare, easier permanent residency applications and a great public health system. On the other hand, Germany offers superior education at a low cost almost free (just pay semester fee between 250 to 400 per semester, good healthcare, great weather and a low cost of living.

Most students from Naija always migrate to English speaking countries like US n Canada, for better job opportunities....Most courses taken by naija students were those taught in English...and combining going to German language school and hustling, with studies is never easy...However, most Cameroonians and some other African countries learnt German before coming here, or they learn it as soon as they arrive Germany, but trust my naija people nah..... grin

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Canada is not perfect sha. Their public health systems have long wait times. I've even heard stories about people going to other countries for immediate treatment.

Regardless, I agree that the English advantage is HUGE. That's also why I'm going for Canada not Germany.

Good luck with your student visa application. I hope you succeed.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 1:48pm On Oct 15, 2022
This made me smile. It'll drop sooner than expected.

Frankielilbaby:
It's PPR guyssssssss.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 2:39pm On Oct 15, 2022
Did not know that was an option tbh.

piragirl:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shebaa(f): 2:40pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ajabs96:
hello please did you apply through one their agents because when I checked their website it was telling me to apply through agent

Yes please, Nigerians are to go through their accredited agents
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Some schools have their own exams. Some are proctored, meaning that there will be a live invigilator.

piragirl:
Please,how do they do the in house Evaluation.Thanks
quote author=cooooooks post=117508890]My advice:

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 2:45pm On Oct 15, 2022
Please, just stay a silent reader.

Accuse me of whatever you want, I don't care. I know my truth and that is all that matters.

I don't have to explain myself to you. You don't deserve it.

ThisPower:

You know how to type long rants but don't wanna read long rants meant for you.

You see this thing you are doing is not good and I bet you will not take it from anybody even charisto herself.
You just pointed fingers straight at her for being behind that handle because account is new.
The other day charisto made a statement about her refusal in red pen and the next thing you said was that she was wishing you a refusal, then you went ahead to wish her love and light. Till people came out to explain what she meant and even herself.. you never apologized, instead you said "oh blah blah". I have noticed you like to read- reply before you even comprehend. Because you love to attack. You act so irrational and truly makes us wonder if it's a kid behind your moniker.
You are the main person always stirring up issues here. This thread is no longer sound. It was before your arrival.
Many people are silent readers, there is no crime to create account to reply here. I only reply when I am tired of all these immature drags. I am a silent reader too.
Since that lady refusal,you have not allowed her to rest, you keep attacking her. You supported that handle(Nadi..)that said Ircc is driving nuisance and rude people away with refusal or so which is an insensitive talk, have you forgotten you are rude too and have been creating a nuisance, so that message applies to you too, it was a shade to you too but because you are troublesome you won't see it.
Remove the lice on your head before trying to remove the maggot on another's head.
You said you wanted to leave the group for your mental health, I think you should do please so this group will see road and matured people can reply or ask questions.

You say if you get a refusal you will dust up and reapply. Then you feel it's everyone that is stonehearted like you? No matter how rocky one is, a refusal must hit the person especially when you fill you closed all ends. Nobody wish you a refusal. You are the making it look like other people's feeling and how they deal with a refusal is invalid.

You like to attack, if they throw it back at you, you will begin to form defensive and act the victim.

you always like to jump on things concerning that lady. Please rest abeg. We are tired of reading pages filled with fight.
Learn to jump and pass things.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by shebaa(f): 2:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
We dont ava group yet. Can we get a volunteer t do this pls

quote author=adefunkeadelaku post=117567239][Pls.add me to the group

[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by cooooooks(m): 2:47pm On Oct 15, 2022
It is replaceable. However, a lot of money will be involved.

Kellapaw:
Help plss!!!!!

I applied for Canadian student permit this week. Already did upfront medical and biometrics too. But my passport got missing today. I got advice from people and they told me It won't affect me, that I should get police report and get a new passport, that the old passport number will he on the new one. Therefore i can send to the embassy for visa when my visa is approved. I am scared I need more insight on this to be sure what I shud actually do. Pls help me bosses
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by perfectbecky: 2:57pm On Oct 15, 2022
Ohh my goodness I've been looking forward to this.... Congratulations � � darl...
Frankielilbaby:
It's PPR guyssssssss.

(1) (2) (3) ... (384) (385) (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: darasire1028 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.