Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1239987 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Munando: 2:12am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello House,

Please I am asking for someone.

His estimated POF is around N11 million for a one year program, of which he can take care of N8 million from personal savings, then plans to take loans from family/friends to make up a total of N3 million. If the loans are paid into his blood sister’s account so she can transfer the lumpsum to the applicant as gift deed. The concerns are:

1) Must he show proof in the SOP that his sister has assisted him financially in the past? (she has not sent him such bulk money in the past)

2) Must he submit his sister’s bank statement of 4-6 months?

Note: he is applying as self sponsor.

Gurus in the house: your kind advice will be appreciated.

Thank you!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by marooooo: 4:46am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning house. I have been a silent reader all this while. Congratulations to all the PPR receiver. Please I need the gurus in the house to help me answer my question.
Question:
My company wants to sponsor me for my study, please explain everything needed to be done as per this. Do my company have to fund my account or I just use the company statement of account and if yes, do I still need personal POF for some months
Please respondme ASAP.
*It is urgent*
Thank you...
Please I need help ooooo.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 5:28am On Oct 16, 2022
It’s has always been like that from ages . When you renew your PP ur previous PP num will be written on the bio data page under the new PP num

Betterlife30:

The way they are doing it now, your old passport number will still be on the new passport. Only say what you are sure of.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Homoluabi1: 6:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Please, what platform did you use in the payment of your school fee? cus the school recommended flywire but its rate is almost double of the normal exchange rate.
Is there an alternative method or I just have to use it like that?
Ay08020407288:

Am coming ooo but my visa is not yet out oo
December precisely
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Homoluabi1: 6:29am On Oct 16, 2022
Hello, Please is there another way to make school fee payment for cambrian college other than the recommended flywire?
Wifefo88:
Heyy guys…

Who is coming to Cambrian College. Sudbury this month or in December?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Freelyliving: 7:10am On Oct 16, 2022
Morning guys , my sister application got refused.

What was the problem please ?

Her acct was funded with >10M before she applied.

Does she need to apply for gcms before reapplying seeing that they were explicit in describing the problem ?

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by msbaileyz(f): 7:37am On Oct 16, 2022
On the IMM5257…. Under the details of trip, The purpose of trip will be which of this options
1. Short term studies
2. Others

And the duration of stay will be from the date the school resumes till the proposed end date of my program??

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by maverick1995: 7:59am On Oct 16, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders.
I've really learnt a lot going through this thread. I am interested in undertaking my Post graduate studies in Canada but don't know how to go about it.
I studied Estate management and I am very much in love with project development. I graduated with a 2:1 on a 5 point scale (3.56, specifically) & I have up to 8m.
I can wait till the last quarter of next year (September/October/December) to move as I'll need to arrange myself. Please, do anybody have recommendation of any school that suits my passion & maybe a guide on how I should start moving to make sure my plans of migrating doesn't fail.
Please, I need advise. I really need it. I'll appreciate any relevant info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by msbaileyz(f): 8:14am On Oct 16, 2022
Does PCC expire?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2022
Freelyliving:
Morning guys , my sister application got refused.

What was the problem please ?

Her acct was funded with >10M before she applied.

Does she need to apply for gcms before reapplying seeing that they were explicit in describing the problem ?

Sorry about your sister's refusal , yes you can order for the note before reapply , meanwhile

*was she going for a master's program ?
*Did she pay tuition fees ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by KellyTech007: 8:36am On Oct 16, 2022
maverick1995:
Good morning Nairalanders.
I've really learnt a lot going through this thread. I am interested in undertaking my Post graduate studies in Canada but don't know how to go about it.
I studied Estate management and I am very much in love with project development. I graduated with a 2:1 on a 5 point scale (3.56, specifically) & I have up to 8m.
I can wait till the last quarter of next year (September/October/December) to move as I'll need to arrange myself. Please, do anybody have recommendation of any school that suits my passion & maybe a guide on how I should start moving to make sure my plans of migrating doesn't fail.
Please, I need advise. I really need it. I'll appreciate any relevant info.

You need more than 8m.

You can use this site to search for courses universitystudy.ca/search-programs/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:47am On Oct 16, 2022
Page 391 and i am still in 380… I can’t believe i didn’t check NL since Friday! Lmao.. Canada waka can really take over an entire being. Make i dey read, dey come…. Exams are starting soon so i will be off here for a short while.

@Bepositive i am still rooting for you. It will end in praises soon. All the best. I will keep checking till i see your PPR news

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:54am On Oct 16, 2022
Nickithis:
Call charito's name but I swear it's not even charito. I'm a silent reader tired of your bullshit

Lmao. Who is this? I need to go back again to read up… i was just scrolling and looking for PPR news.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:55am On Oct 16, 2022
Nickithis:
And you better shut your hole up.i wasnt talking to you! He shaded you too cos you're rude asf so mind your fucking bizwax that pays you

Positive should know this isn’t me. I won’t attack her… we have settled
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 8:58am On Oct 16, 2022
Nadingo:
You can't be serious. You should by now know our resident rude and pompous personality. Who other than *** is this uncouth and will take it so personal because I said Karma served and will continue to serve breakfast to rude people on this thread?

Lmao! Oh this is the comment the person is replying to… hahahahahahahah. Resident rude and pompous. But why do you envy my personality? Lmao… I’m amazed you still do not know me. If i boldly posted the refusal and took all the attacks here without backing down or creating a new account then you should know you are too little of a person for me to create account because i want to engage you. I’m waaaaaaay bigger than that. But it’s amazing you think i am the one… so continue
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:01am On Oct 16, 2022
Nadingo:
Continue enjoying your hot breakfast.

Hahahahahahahahah… Lmao! Breakfast that can be reversed once i reapply. Omo! Grow up naw. Lmao and the person you are talking to may be in Canada or waiting for a decision but since we are talking.

Mark today’s date… anything you get involved in henceforth in your life will be miserable. No good news will come your way henceforth. Continue! I leave you to your misery
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:06am On Oct 16, 2022
bepositive11:

I guess I didn't want to believe that it was her. I never imagined that she could do such a thing. She's really not who I thought she was.

What you said initially was harsh, but all I will say is don't engage with her. If you do, before you know it, you will start sounding like her. Even that your first post today was out of character. Don't go down that rabbit hole. Walk away.

So you actually believe it’s me? Lmao… give me some credit kwan cos I would never believe it’s actually you but for some reasons you think i can do a lot. To think my 1st comment here today says i was rooting for you. Wow! Just Wow. It’s amazing how fast you judge people and following others not having a mind of your own. We have been through this before and you have apologized so why would i attack you? In fact, why would I create a new account?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:08am On Oct 16, 2022
Nickithis:
You two sound delusional lmao...I rest my case.back to me real account

Make you follow me dey see oh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:11am On Oct 16, 2022
bepositive11:

Charito, to be honest, I know when I am rude. I know when I am out of line. It's you that cannot recognize when you are rude and out of line. You honestly lack self awareness.

Stop taking what people say about you personally. Stop taking your visa rejection personally. It does not define who you are. Who knows? The rejection was probably God working in your favor.

People become like you because of their childhood upbringing. You weren't born the way you are today. Only you know what your story is. For you to come out and rain insults on people like this anyhow, it's not normal.

All I will say is quit all this drama. Call me idiot or whatever you want, I don't give a f*ck because I know who I am. I don't take senseless comments from people who barely know me seriously.

Again, you need some help and I am serious. It's only you who can help yourself. As long as you're not willing to take a look at yourself and admit that you have a problem, no one can help you.

Are you okay? Hahahahahahahah. Omo! This is funny abeg. This goes a long way to show how much you hate me. Abeg is there something apart from NL? You actually believe it’s me? The last time I talked about your attitude, why didn’t i use that account? Why did i say it with my account then open another account to say something lesser? Common! You should be smarter than this
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:13am On Oct 16, 2022
bepositive11:

Charito, to be honest, I know when I am rude. I know when I am out of line. It's you that cannot recognize when you are rude and out of line. You honestly lack self awareness.

Stop taking what people say about you personally. Stop taking your visa rejection personally. It does not define who you are. Who knows? The rejection was probably God working in your favor.

People become like you because of their childhood upbringing. You weren't born the way you are today. Only you know what your story is. For you to come out and rain insults on people like this anyhow, it's not normal.

All I will say is quit all this drama. Call me idiot or whatever you want, I don't give a f*ck because I know who I am. I don't take senseless comments from people who barely know me seriously.

Again, you need some help and I am serious. It's only you who can help yourself. As long as you're not willing to take a look at yourself and admit that you have a problem, no one can help you.

I just read this to the end. Do not piss me off by mentioning what I know nothing about. How bitter can one be? I demand an apology immediately. What kind of rubbish is this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:18am On Oct 16, 2022
olokings:
I think, if i may, an observation indicates your personal distaste / dislike of the charito moniker / character is trully out of place.

Experience would have thought us by now that social media avatars and actual / real-life personas are totally different entities. And it will be unethical to form an opinion of someone simply by reading banters / feedback on social media. I do not say that both are entirely mutually exclusive, however taking into consideration that over 70% of communication are non-verbal, forming such strong and rigid opinion based on textual banter / argument on a faceless forum is a tad extreme dont you think?

You do not let any opportunity slip by to call the moniker out, i trully cannot phatom the root cause of this heat between you too that you both cannot really or willing to get passed.

I think you should drop this bias. You never know, the avatar on the other side of the keyboard may be that person you alway draft a smile or nod on your daily commute through life.

If someone demonstrate uncivil behaviour, call them out on that special incident, no need throwing nets and casting aspertions at every turn and end up supporting or encourage such cringe worthy exhibitions of others simply because they share a dislike for a common foe.

This is a candid notation.

@Nadingo, i am not a believer of anything, but you see this your post, paints a poor picture of your persona. People form relationships which are triggered from NL and spawn outside of the NL platform. Don't go casting gorry image of yourself simply in an attempt to run a "keyboard warrior" marathon.

Have a good one y'all. This was a beautiful PPR week. @2Pretty4U got her butt-load o' PPRs and that capped up the week for me. There is still a couple i am looking out for, so i will be here for a while.

ciao

Thank you very much! Me that have been buried in my books because of my upcoming exams. And coming to meet this? Help me and ask Positive if there is an issue between us. I even had him/her in mind which was evident in my 1st comment this morning when i said i was rooting for him/her. To think that the same person mocked my refusal and i am rooting for him/her oh, not knowing that the same person was busy tarnishing my image over the weekend.
Whatever he or she has wished me will definitely go back in 200 folds. I rest my case and I regret rooting for him or her. Since we all want to be bitter. Imagine mentioning upbringing

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ameliag: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2022
Please I need advice from you all, my passport expires next year July and I’m about gathering all my documents to apply for my study permit for resumption May 2023. Im thinking of applying for a new passport before applying for my study permit. Please note the reason I will be allowed to apply for a new one now is because I just got married and I will be changing the surname to my husband name. Please also note that the date I got for capturing is mid December or should I go ahead and apply for a new passport while using my old passport to apply for my study permit and then update IRCC when the new passport is out. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by teamc: 9:19am On Oct 16, 2022
my biometrics was around July and i received this after I did my medical few weeks ago.
Am I still on right path?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:19am On Oct 16, 2022
bepositive11:
Olokings, you are the one who should drop your bias. See Charito for who she is. What she did right here today is not normal.

If you really care about her as a friend, you should call her out with love. She needs help.

Jesus!! If i ask you to swear on your Life that this is me… Can you?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:22am On Oct 16, 2022
Frankielilbaby:
Abeg oh Cal m down with pointing fingers I have been watching the fight between N and N since I wanted to mind my business because the last time I tried to resolve something one five-legged one-eyed fat fowl attacked me. But abeg don't drag Charitojames into. We all know the account is newly created but how sure are you that it is Charito please calm down with pointing fingers abeg. Thank you and God bless. No one shall be refused. We shall all recieve PPR in Jesus name. Amen!!!!!
My babe dey sleep somewhere you dey here dey waste energy nawa oh Nigerians.

Was it not me that apologized to you on bepositive’s behalf and begged you both to stop. Omo! My image has been tarnished and i came here this morning rooting for her oh. To think she doesn’t even know how i type. Omo! You can never be good to a bitter person. Enough of my rooting.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:24am On Oct 16, 2022
bepositive11:

I thought it was you at first. Go and search for "lmao" and Charito's moniker. You will find out the truth for yourself. And with what transpired between both of them yesterday, who else would have anything against Nadingo other than Charito? It's obvious.

What transpired between us? If i was online i would still read and pass his post when he said rude people are getting refusals… i go pass, e no concern me. But that is for him… Speak for yourself, me and you get issue? Why would I attack you? Did you think before concluding? I am highly disappointed in you and I regret ever giving you benefits of doubt. I still demand an apology for this slander
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2022
Nickithis:
You see why I said you were dumb...if you hate charito James of a person say it.you don't even know who is behind this account but you point accusing fingers.lmao God abeg

To think I don’t know this person. I can’t type my name is small letters na. Which kain wahala be this. It was until i saw my name i had to go back and read from the beginning
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2022
Nickithis:
Oshey FBI,brother/aunty Ode!

I don’t even type Yoruba… still trying to figure out how this person could pass for me. Because Omo!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:38am On Oct 16, 2022
ThisPower:

You know how to type long rants but don't wanna read long rants meant for you.

You see this thing you are doing is not good and I bet you will not take it from anybody even charisto herself.
You just pointed fingers straight at her for being behind that handle because account is new.
The other day charisto made a statement about her refusal in red pen and the next thing you said was that she was wishing you a refusal, then you went ahead to wish her love and light. Till people came out to explain what she meant and even herself.. you never apologized, instead you said "oh blah blah". I have noticed you like to read- reply before you even comprehend. Because you love to attack. You act so irrational and truly makes us wonder if it's a kid behind your moniker.
You are the main person always stirring up issues here. This thread is no longer sound. It was before your arrival.
Many people are silent readers, there is no crime to create account to reply here. I only reply when I am tired of all these immature drags. I am a silent reader too.
Since that lady refusal,you have not allowed her to rest, you keep attacking her. You supported that handle(Nadi..)that said Ircc is driving nuisance and rude people away with refusal or so which is an insensitive talk, have you forgotten you are rude too and have been creating a nuisance, so that message applies to you too, it was a shade to you too but because you are troublesome you won't see it.
Remove the lice on your head before trying to remove the maggot on another's head.
You said you wanted to leave the group for your mental health, I think you should do please so this group will see road and matured people can reply or ask questions.

You say if you get a refusal you will dust up and reapply. Then you feel it's everyone that is stonehearted like you? No matter how rocky one is, a refusal must hit the person especially when you fill you closed all ends. Nobody wish you a refusal. You are the making it look like other people's feeling and how they deal with a refusal is invalid.

You like to attack, if they throw it back at you, you will begin to form defensive and act the victim.

you always like to jump on things concerning that lady. Please rest abeg. We are tired of reading pages filled with fight.
Learn to jump and pass things.

@Bepositive must tender a public apology to me… same way she tarnished my image here publicly. She must come out here and tender an unreserved apology to me if not she won’t believe how far this will go. To think my 1st comment today was me rooting for her. I came online to see PPR approvals from Friday that I wasn’t online hoping to see hers too and this was what welcomed me…
You see this one? I won’t take it lightly because i can’t remember having issues with her but It’s obvious this bitterness is deep. I played with myself the other time she said i was wishing her refusal… Why so hateful? It will not end here
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by maverick1995: 9:39am On Oct 16, 2022
I can easily liquidate my properties to get 4m more plus some aid from family too.
i just want to be clear on what to do.
KellyTech007:

You need more than 8m.

You can use this site to search for courses universitystudy.ca/search-programs/

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CharitoJames(f): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Frankielilbaby:
It's PPR guyssssssss.
Timeline coming when my passport request drops on my file grin grin

Lol! Congratulations… which one is drop on file? Hahahaaha.. abeg leave me oh. After they said you were doing nonsense by sending mails

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2022
Homoluabi1:
Please, what platform did you use in the payment of your school fee? cus the school recommended flywire but its rate is almost double of the normal exchange rate.
Is there an alternative method or I just have to use it like that?

Yeah I use flywire but my sponsor paid from USA

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.