Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241349 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaraz: 6:46am On Oct 25, 2022
Dolaqueen:
Hello guys! Please does IRCC have direct access to ones bank account?!!! How did they confirm the money is there and legit?

Pls someone should help us with answer to this.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hardeydara213(m): 6:56am On Oct 25, 2022
Good day the gurus in the house.Pls am new here an agent is asking for #300k for admission fee.Is that not too much? Pls suggest & I have bsc in admin with 2.2 & agent is telling me to take an undergraduate course pls suggest what I can do..I need your guidance pls!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 7:35am On Oct 25, 2022
hardeydara213:
Good day the gurus in the house.Pls am new here an agent is asking for #300k for admission fee.Is that not too much? Pls suggest & I have bsc in admin with 2.2 & agent is telling me to take an undergraduate course pls suggest what I can do..I need your guidance pls!

300k for admission, not even VISA is outrageous.
Plus that advice to go for undergrad will only complicate your explanation when applying for VISA. Given your first degree grade, a PGD will be a better option and you can definitely apply and get it yourself.

Check the likes of Durham, Lambton and Seneca.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SOPWriter: 7:51am On Oct 25, 2022
onyekachee:
Please house I need your help,I am thinking of reapplying and my agent has told me that since it was stated that I have a registered business,I need to submit my own personal account statement and I am not the one to sponsor myself,is this really compulsory?
Hi Onyekachee,

Sponsorships from parents are not classified as third party financing. Your parents can choose to support you if they can demonstrate their resourcefulness to do so. However, you can declare yourself as co-sponsor, depending on your financial luxuriance.

In a nutshell, if your parent is your only ace in the hole, please go ahead and click on that Submit button. The VO cannot deny your application primarily on that.

Have a wonderful day!

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 7:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Dolaqueen:
Hello guys! Please does IRCC have direct access to ones bank account?!!! How did they confirm the money is there and legit?

Dear Dolaqueen,
IRCC can not have access to your bank account. Yes they can confirm from the bank if the details on the statement submitted is true as at when submitted.

They have access to only the period you submitted in your statement.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 7:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Please do you have to submit at the same place you did your biometric, because I did mine in lagos, but I want to submit in abuja, is it okay ?
Pace6:

I submitted to Abuja office on the 14th and got it back on 21st.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 7:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Let me use this medium to appreciate someone from this group that really help me after my visa was refused, and my so called agent that collect millions from me couldn't do anything to help. But the man from this group help me and glory to God my visa has been approved, to God be all the glory. I will look for his name and post it also. Or sir if you are seeing this please reply to it..
hardeydara213:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2022
PatrickOkunima:
Greetings house.

I'll like to ask those whose flight took off at 8am from MMA, what time did you arrive the airport?

Did you lodge in a hotel, go from home or sleep at the airport?

Your response will be very much appreciated.

Hi, for international travel, it is advisable to be at the airport 4 hours before your departure time. Especially in Nigeria, getting to the airport late can set one into confusion.
Aim to be there between 5am at the latest.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 8:05am On Oct 25, 2022
Elmemeoflagos:
Hello Everyone,
I got denied August 26th based on insufficient funds. Although, I know why I got denied. I had unexplained lumps and the money in my account wasn't up to 4.5m.

I requested for gcms notes August 28th.

Up until now, I haven't gotten my gcms notes.

I have increased my funds and explained every Lumps in my account.
I intend to apply since, I fully know why I was denied.
My resumption is Jan 5. I can't defer again. I have deferred more than twice.

Please your advices is needed.

You said you got denied because the money in your account wasn't up to 4.5m, except from 4.5m did you have any sponsor statement account to back it up then, and did you pay tuition deposit?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 8:08am On Oct 25, 2022
Congratulations man
Blavkmannn:
MY COUNTRY PEOPLE I DON GRADUATE OOOOO

LOOK AT JESUS!

(I for speak pidgin, but as I don Get Canadian graduate degree now, please! Bear with me) - just read this in James browns British accent

I always wanted to walk down that graduation stage, as per I had my bachelors in uniben, it wasn’t possible!

So I forgot about it, when I heard all graduating students in my graduate school will walk the stage and shake the president! I was in shock and estacy!

I just wanted to hear my name, walk and smile!
Guys I rehearsed �

It felt like it wasn’t gonna come and there I was, it was my time to shine

“Kwunkeyi Isichei-Okafor, with a great distinction, communication studies”

The great distinction part is in my dream sha����

But you need to see me walk the stage��

I made a mini vlog about my day and education journey at large!

Join me to celebrate this!

Please share, like, subscribe and comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbhZ8H-xQTw

Thank you so much!

Please comment you’re from here so I can connect!

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by onyekachee(f): 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
SOPWriter:
Hi Onyekachee,

Sponsorship from parents are not classified as third party financing. Your parents can choose to support you if they can demonstrate their resourcefulness to do so. However, you can declare yourself as co-sponsor, depending on your financial luxuriance.

In a nutshell, if your parent is your only ace in the hole, please go ahead and click on that Submit button. The VO cannot deny your application primarily on that.

Have a wonderful day!
thank you sir/ma
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 8:13am On Oct 25, 2022
kweje:

Dear Dolaqueen,
IRCC can not have access to your bank account. Yes they can confirm from the bank if the details on the statement submitted is true as at when submitted.

They have access to only the period you submitted in your statement.

All the best.

Can someone transfer all POF money out of bank account after a month of submission, please specify if you've done it and it work for you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ogify1(m): 8:21am On Oct 25, 2022
Geerlings:

Can someone transfer all POF money out of bank account after a month of submission, please specify if you've done it and it work for you

Una like wahala sha..

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
Please do you have to submit at the same place you did your biometric, because I did mine in lagos, but I want to submit in abuja, is it okay ?

Yes it is okay but I think you will have to pay transmission fee of about 9k+ or there about.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 8:24am On Oct 25, 2022
Dolaqueen:

Don’t do what you are thinking!

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Japaboy: 8:25am On Oct 25, 2022
JewelRegi:

Good morning. Please I need a list of cheap affordable schools that offer diploma courses one can apply to. Thank you!

Hi,
Thanks for your responses. Please I need recommendation on affordable schools, where I can work also.
Planning to apply before the end if this month.

Thanks in anticipation
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2022
TiggyAce:
Pls gurus can someone get disqualified for a study visa when he’s HIV positive only though on Arv drugs for years pls
Dear TiggyAce,
No, you wont be disqualified.
It could delay your application decision if IRCC feels the cost on ARVs will be above the limits stipulated for such . You will be given a chance to explain how you intend to cover the cost of your ARVa if that is the case.

Please do come clean about your status during your medicals rather than them finding out through tests results.

All the best.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 8:42am On Oct 25, 2022
demz99:

they started reviewing mine on the 19th of October, but today i got a notication saying i had passed my medicals. for how long have you been on that stage?

Passed my medical September 30th, status of eligibility changed 18th of August
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isyma(m): 8:44am On Oct 25, 2022
Timex146:
Since 30th August and those pple updated my upfront medicals this October
Someone's eligibility lasted for 23 days before approval
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ay08020407288(m): 8:53am On Oct 25, 2022
Geerlings:

Which kind of stupid ? Is this na una Dey give we wey get legit way problem
How can you move the Moni from there whereas u claim you can sponsor ur self pls this vo are everywhere no the ? You will ask
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 8:55am On Oct 25, 2022
Geerlings:

You said you got denied because the money in your account wasn't up to 4.5m, except from 4.5m did you have any sponsor statement account to back it up then, and did you pay tuition deposit?
Yes I paid tuition deposit.

I did not provide my own personal statement cos it empty.

I used my mom as sponsor. She had just 4.3m and we provided 3 landed properties
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 8:58am On Oct 25, 2022
Geerlings:

Dear Geerlings,
It is advisable to leave the funds in the account while visa processing is ongoing.

IRCC sometimes ask for updated statement of accounts. Note i said sometimes.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 9:33am On Oct 25, 2022
kweje:

Dear Geerlings,
It is advisable to leave the funds in the account while visa processing is ongoing.

IRCC sometimes ask for updated statement of accounts. Note i said sometimes.

All the best.

Thank you jare , you have brain than some other idiot don't know how to contribute to platform this medium is to learn not to insult people if they asked question, although I'm not transferring money out but the question is for the benefit of those people planning to do such a thing

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Geerlings: 9:39am On Oct 25, 2022
Elmemeoflagos:
Yes I paid tuition deposit.

I did not provide my own personal statement cos it empty.

I used my mom as sponsor. She had just 4.3m and we provided 3 landed properties

there's nothing bad by using your mom as sponsor just try to increase the money in your mom account and it will good if your mom can transfer a certain amount to your personal account and use gift of deed to back it up
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elmemeoflagos(m): 10:02am On Oct 25, 2022
Geerlings:

there's nothing bad by using your mom as sponsor just try to increase the money in your mom account and it will good if your mom can transfer a certain amount to your personal account and use gift of deed to back it up
Thanks man
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by demz99: 10:04am On Oct 25, 2022
Isyma:

Passed my medical September 30th, status of eligibility changed 18th of August

And you haven’t gotten any update yet?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:21am On Oct 25, 2022
With the mbs ticket num .. they will login to see the statement on mybankstatement website. They will only see d statement as at the date u generated d ticket … but for statement that’s not MBS they wud contact the bank to know if truly the account num is domiciled with them and if truly the amount showing on the statement is real as at the date it was printed out
Dolaqueen:
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:25am On Oct 25, 2022
Lol…. Funny �…. Be like u don deal with oluwole agent before ? Dos guys can forge anything for schengen visa �

Profgordons:

Don’t do what you are thinking!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:32am On Oct 25, 2022
Yes many people have done that and scale thru, as a matter of fact ,my frnd wife just traveled in Aug , the week she funded her acct with 9m plus (tho d tf entered in tranches).. she generated the MBS ticket on a Friday and went to bank on Monday to withdraw all d money ..Her study visa still comes as a surprise to me till now . She had nothing in that account and she printed statement only for one month. Tho, maybe her case was handled lightly prolly cos she has two siblings in Canada and one of her sis stood as co-sponsor …

On her lighter note , so many ppl dey comot d money after printing out statement , especially for UK ppl ��lol… this japa tin na for rich kids , na dem fit get huge money wey solely belongs to dem and dem fit leave am for acct as dem deem fit ….. �

Geerlings:

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 10:34am On Oct 25, 2022
Okay thanks. I will do just that.
Pace6:

Yes it is okay but I think you will have to pay transmission fee of about 9k+ or there about.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 10:36am On Oct 25, 2022
Run ooo!!! Before Guy man wan run you street …lol
hardeydara213:

(1) (2) (3) ... (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.