Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,361 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (427) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1224832 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 11:19am On Oct 26, 2022
Please which PGD program is suitable for Human Resources Management in Canada.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:25am On Oct 26, 2022
Gilb231:
GOD DID !!!!

PPR this morning!

Application 13th June 2022
Eligibility review: August 10th 2022
Updated Medical request: September 29th, 2022
Medical updates to passed: October 18th 2022
I sent a webform yesterday asking my application be reviewed and a decision made. I was getting frustrated.
PPR/BVL: October 26th, 2022.

God is Able !!

Please guy what do I need to include in my envelope in the DHL 2 way courier.

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by demz99: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Joenix99:

Are you going for masters or undergrad??
Please can we get chat or some i need more information
I have sent you a mail

hello, i'm going for my masters and i have replied your mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olaraz: 11:40am On Oct 26, 2022
Joenix99:

No according to the admissions process

Thanks for the response and will one be able to process visa with their admission letter without tuition deposit
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello house. I currently work as a Project Officer here in Nigeria. I have pmp already. I am aiming to go for graduate certificate program in project management at one of the colleges. Durham precisely.

Does this look like a good career progression?

Help me abeg...
Is LOA okay for visa application or do one need proof of payment documentation too
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by PatrickOkunima(m): 12:26pm On Oct 26, 2022
Panasonic101:
Please which PGD program is suitable for Human Resources Management in Canada.

Check this out: https://www.niagaracollege.ca/business/program/human-resources-management/
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gbexy(m): 12:37pm On Oct 26, 2022
Congrats.

I tap into the good news �

peluscoten:

Who Am I that God is mindful of?

Double celebration for me today. I am a year older today, and my eagle has also landed (PPR). For those still awaiting the good news, keep the faith alive. You are next in line. Premium Thanks to Oga Makano, he handled my application from start to end. I am coming back with my details timeline.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gilb231: 12:42pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pace6:

Congratulations

Thank you! You will celebrate soon too.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mojimustapha: 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2022
House pls I need your candid advice cos d whole thing is frustrating, I applied for study permit on July 3rd with my 2 children (9 & 11) and I got my PPR on September 6th while a letter of authorization was requested to be duely signed by my spouse which was uploaded on 10th September. Also, I sent a web message on 12th October and up till now no message. Pls any body in the same situation and what can I do cos the whole study plan is actually because of them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mojimustapha: 12:45pm On Oct 26, 2022
Pls note that the authorization letter is for my children
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SimpleasABC: 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello My Good People,
I'm a New User here and I have been following this thread but I have not posted before,but I need your advice on my application..I submitted my application on 6th of June Online and I did my Biometric 9th,no upfront Medical.
But my issue is that when I wanted to submit my application the Tem. Residence Form did not generate a barcode but was validated,only the Student Permit had a bar code and btw my family info. I printed it out and signed and uploaded it..I dont know if this is going to affect my application because my eligibility started mid of sept. and a ghost update on oct. 1th but till now no update.
Please I need help from the gurus
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
DejiiiiB:

Mine is almost 6 months now still nothing

It just lucky if you get feedback from IRCC fast

Nawa.. 6 months?? Did you order your GCMS notes?

I agree. Luck definitely has something to do with it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
Mojimustapha:
House pls I need your candid advice cos d whole thing is frustrating, I applied for study permit on July 3rd with my 2 children (9 & 11) and I got my PPR on September 6th while a letter of authorization was requested to be duely signed by my spouse which was uploaded on 10th September. Also, I sent a web message on 12th October and up till now no message. Pls any body in the same situation and what can I do cos the whole study plan is actually because of them.

Try sending a web form and email again. You can also order their GCMS notes to find out the current status of their application but it will take time to get it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adefunkeadelaku(f): 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2022
[Pls what happens if you have gotten visa approval but sch later sends a new offer letter that class is full for January. Is it possible to enter canada using the former offer letter. Knowing fully well that u can't study till May.quote author=Pinkiestouch post=115231622]Booking my PPR space with faith.
[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by technix: 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hi,

You are good. I have done many applications and the temporary residence form imm5257_b1 (Schedule 1) never generated barcode after validating.

SimpleasABC:
Hello My Good People,
I'm a New User here and I have been following this thread but I have not posted before,but I need your advice on my application..I submitted my application on 6th of June Online and I did my Biometric 9th,no upfront Medical.
But my issue is that when I wanted to submit my application the Tem. Residence Form did not generate a barcode but was validated,only the Student Permit had a bar code and btw my family info. I printed it out and signed and uploaded it..I dont know if this is going to affect my application because my eligibility started mid of sept. and a ghost update on oct. 1th but till now no update.
Please I need help from the gurus
Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Isjaymoh(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon beautiful people.

I need your assistance on this issue. My wife is interested in applying for studies via in Canada but we need someone to assist us in to procedure. Like how much is their college tuition fee, when is the best time to apply because she plan to travel next year.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:49pm On Oct 26, 2022
Isjaymoh:
Good afternoon beautiful people.

I need your assistance on this issue. My wife is interested in applying for studies via in Canada but we need someone to assist us in to procedure. Like how much is their college tuition fee, when is the best time to apply because she plan to travel next year.

Thanks

The tuition fee is dependent on program and program length. You can go on google to check universities/colleges/polytechnics that offer her choice of program.

You’ll also consider their refund and deferral policy, and if the institution is a DLI and if eligible for PGWP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nerd95: 3:50pm On Oct 26, 2022
DejiiiiB:
ABEG ANY MARCH APPLICANT HERE

Have you applied for GCMS notes? If yes, the notes help you to see the progress of your application, to see any concerns of the VO so you can quickly address them before refusal, and could trigger the revisiting of your file. The later point is not always true but it is debatable...it sometimes work. I noticed a pattern: there are about 30days between when my friend received his notes and when he received a final decision last year. Same apply to me too this year. As a rule of thumb, apply for your GCMS notes 12 weeks after you submit your application or when they've started reviewing your eligibility. This will make you see any concern of the VO and so you can quickly update your application to address it before any visa refusal.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2022
Nerd95:

Have you applied for GCMS notes? If yes, the notes help you to see the progress of your application and could trigger the revisiting of your file. The later point is not always true but it is debatable...it sometimes work. I noticed a pattern: there are about 30days between when my friend received his notes and when he received a final decision last year. Same apply to me too this year.

I think you’re right, I ordered for my notes, 9 days later I got a decision. Not sure if that influenced the speed at which they reached a decision though.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2022
Gilb231:

Thank you! You will celebrate soon too.

Thank you very much... though I’ve had my application approved about 2 weeks ago. But celebration no dey finish as miracle no dey tire God.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 4:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
technix:
Hi,

You are good. I have done many applications and the temporary residence form imm5257_b1 (Schedule 1) never generated barcode after validating.

Was wondering too, cause when submitting mine I didn’t see any barcode oh!!! Biko, is there any barcode? Abi I submitted my application the wrong way ni
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiichii2010: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please house help me, I submitted my application on July, I did my medicals in August, but I just received an email telling me to do a medicals again.
Please does it mean I should do another one?
Can someone please help me, thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiichii2010: 5:00pm On Oct 26, 2022
[
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2022
Chiichii2010:
Please house help me, I submitted my application on July, I did my medicals in August, but I just received an email telling me to do a medicals again.
Please does it mean I should do another one?
Can someone please help me, thanks

Send a mail to the clinic you used to confirm if they have transmitted your results
Send your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/email a couple of times.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiichii2010: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
johnstan:

Thanks for your response, also Please, how to someone send a Web form and what email do I have to use to mail them.

Send a mail to the clinic you used to confirm if they have transmitted your results
Send your e-medical sheet to IRCC via webform/email a couple of times.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2022
GOD HAS DONE IT, GOD HAS DONE IT.

WHO SAYS THERE'S NO GOD, COME AND I WILL INTRODUCE YOU TO THE ANCIENT OF DAYS.

IT'S PPPPPPPPPRRRRRRRRRRRR

just yesterday I was super worried my application has lasted 5months 5 days and God showed up to calm the storm.

Just returned from blessed sacrament, thanking, praising and worshipping God for his plan for me and my family, few hours later did the routine check on my portal and hurray My PPR is well sitted there, haven't gotten any messages yet.

Application submitted 21st May 2022
Biometrics 25th May
Medical 26th May 2022
Medical passed 28th May 2022
First GCMS notes 12th July and nothing has been done.
Second GCMS 30th August yet to arrive.
Lots and lots of emails and webforms scheduled twice three times daily.
BVL AND PPR 26th October 2022.

The joy is overwhelming. Thank you Jesus

amila20042001:
22weeks 3 days!!!
Honestly, sincerely, frankly speaking, without mincing words I am seriously very tired.
The psychology Wahala no be here.
You can't afford to make medium term plans let alone long term plans.
Canada is a developed country, it's not supposed to be like this.
How can one file an application, then start waiting for 3 - 6 months, sometimes 9-12 months.
There's no justification whatsoever for this.

44 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 5:31pm On Oct 26, 2022
amila20042001:

just yesterday I was super worried my application has lasted 5months 5 days and God showed up to calm the storm.

Just returned from blessed sacrament, thanking, praising and worshipping God for his plan for me and my family, few hours later did the routine check on my portal and hurray My PPR is well sitted there, haven't gotten any messages yet.

Biometrics 25th May
Medical 26th May 2022

Omo you wey Dey lament yesterday… CONGRATULATIONS � �… Miracle real o

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mojimustapha: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
bepositive11:

Try sending a web form and email again. You can also order their GCMS notes to find out the current status of their application but it will take time to get it.

Thank you so much for your response, I will definitely do that and get back to you. Appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by amila20042001: 5:33pm On Oct 26, 2022
Yes o. Glory to God
Panasonic101:

Omo you wey Dey lament yesterday… CONGRATULATIONS � �… Miracle real o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thomsyne(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2022
amila20042001:

Biometrics 25th May
Medical 26th May 2022

Yooo! Look at us complaining yesterday.
Big congratulations to you!!
Pls come back to share documents uploaded o and portal.
Cheers!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by valzey(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2022
I'm very happy for you sir. Thank God.

amila20042001:

Biometrics 25th May
Medical 26th May 2022

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
amila20042001:

Biometrics 25th May
Medical 26th May 2022

Congratulations

(1) (2) (3) ... (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) (430) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.