Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1221179 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Papapa1234: 12:06am On Nov 06, 2022
Let her go for medicals sharply
olujinmisamson1:
My wife hasn't gotten medical request since September 07, can she go ahead for her medicals. And how can she go get appointment urgently at IOM or Qlife. She's Jan intake and time is going.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 12:58am On Nov 06, 2022
Hello Gilb231

Congrats on your approval.

Find checklist here.

Gilb231:
Travel checklist

Please house I need your help again.

What do I need to bring with me on my flight to Canada.

I’m trying to make a check list.

Please any input would be appreciated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mosunmolade: 1:04am On Nov 06, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

There's May intake. Cape Breton University (CBU) offers Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management. It's a 2-year course and you'll be eligible for 3 years Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after completion of the program. The last semester is usually Internship or capstone project, your choice. Tuition fee for the whole program is $29,293 (Canadian Dollars). The first semester is about $9.5k and the first year is less than $16.7k all Canadian Dollars.

The school is located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. I think they have a human resources program but I'm not sure. You can check on that. But I know that their Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management program has Human resources and organisational behaviour courses.
Thanks
Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mosunmolade: 1:23am On Nov 06, 2022
GodswillBeDone:

There's May intake. Cape Breton University (CBU) offers Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management. It's a 2-year course and you'll be eligible for 3 years Post Graduate Work Permit (PGWP) after completion of the program. The last semester is usually Internship or capstone project, your choice. Tuition fee for the whole program is $29,293 (Canadian Dollars). The first semester is about $9.5k and the first year is less than $16.7k all Canadian Dollars.

The school is located in Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada. I think they have a human resources program but I'm not sure. You can check on that. But I know that their Post-Baccalaureate Diploma in Business Management program has Human resources and organisational behaviour courses.

Peace ✌️

Thanks
Does this Post-Baccalaureate same as post graduate diploma?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by profeddor15: 2:07am On Nov 06, 2022
@olokings Good morning boss, trust you enjoy your weekend.
Please sir, kindly assist me with a winning statement of purpose for my application.
My mail ID is mosesolumideadedeji@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless you sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by RAdedolapo: 4:38am On Nov 06, 2022
Hello everyone. Please is there a thread for students who have graduated and are trying to transition to being PR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ojb555666: 4:54am On Nov 06, 2022
don4real:
As at today? Because most of this virtual card issuer have updated their rate. Pocket app as at today is $904 and chipper cash 910

Kindly confirm spendwise rate as at today

Sorry, it's 880 as at now, you can verify it yourself
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NewAjala(m): 5:32am On Nov 06, 2022
Pls guys, can one travel with family to study for diploma or bsc in Canada or must it be my masters only?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 7:09am On Nov 06, 2022
NewAjala:
Pls guys, can one travel with family to study for diploma or bsc in Canada or must it be my masters only?

You can travel with any of them. Doesn't matter if it's MSc or Bsc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 9:48am On Nov 06, 2022
God bless all that take their time to attend to people and keep the platform running.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kayil12: 10:53am On Nov 06, 2022
You are welcome. It took 2weeks. Georgian college

gaeul:
Thanks for your response, please how long did the whole process take..Thanks

Do you school in UNB
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 10:55am On Nov 06, 2022
Hello guys!
Have any of you gotten your passport back lately?
I submitted mine for stamping 25th or October and no response from VFS yet. I’m thinking to go there on Monday out of curiosity.

For those of you waiting patiently for the outcome of your application, I pray it is approved Amen..

Also, I’d you’re planning on travelling next year around February/March we can connect.

Have a blessed Sunday and fruitful week �

6 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tghurl(f): 11:21am On Nov 06, 2022
Hi Olokings,

I'd like to know if you have any connection in the bank that can help reduce Form A processing time.

I also sent a mail request.

Thank you

olokings:
Hello Gilb231

Find checklist here.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by profeddor15: 12:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
[quote author=bullstriker post=116176608]Yes, there are an affordable schools. What are your tuition fee range and start date?
If you are a recent graduate, the program should relate to your present occupation and not necessarily your previous education.

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Customer Relationship Marketing and Sales Management (CRM2)
Fanshawe College
London, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,467.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Marketing Management (MKM1)
Fanshawe College
London, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,467.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Strategic Marketing Communications (1403)
Conestoga College - Kitchener Downtown
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$14,935.00 CAD
Application fee
$100.00 CAD

Postgraduate Certificate
Graduate Certificate - Marketing Management (2825)
Centennial College - Progress
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,386.00 CAD

Graduate Certificate - Marketing - Research and Analytics (Optional Co-op) (2845)
Centennial College - Progress
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Tuition
$15,386.00 CAD

I can help you apply, and these are for May 2023 start date. My school admission service is free.

@bullstriker, please do you have any idea of the tuition deposit for fanshawe college?
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by larryrichie: 12:14pm On Nov 06, 2022
@makano Good day to you and happy Sunday.

Please i need your answer on this, when sending mails regarding application has passed the approved processing time to the offices, can i send same one message to the offices or i will have to compose different messages for each offices i am sending mail to ??

Please i will appreciate your response on this.

Thanks

makano:
Hello ARRIVA

If you are self sponsor, it can be an issue.

But If you are using a sponsor and you are the one submitting the Microfinance SOA, then it shouldn't be a problem so far your sponsor is submitting the regular Bank SOA..

Even though I have not experienced approval with Microfinance SOA, I have experienced approval with Piggyvest (it was the applicants that submitted Piggy SOA and not the sponsor).. So I wanna believe Microfinance shouldn't be a problem if you are using a sponsor...

Peace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/olokings/posts/2#117249645

profeddor15:
@olokings Good morning boss, trust you enjoy your weekend.
Please sir, kindly assist me with a winning statement of purpose for my application.
My mail ID is mosesolumideadedeji@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless you sir.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:23pm On Nov 06, 2022
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys!
I submitted mine for stamping 25th or October and no response from VFS yet. I’m thinking to go there on Monday out of curiosity.

For those of you waiting patiently for the outcome of your application, I pray it is approved Amen..

Also, I’d you’re planning on travelling next year around February/March we can connect.

Have you tried calling them?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:37pm On Nov 06, 2022
olokings:
Hello Gilb231

Find checklist here.

Thank you for this! Do we have to pay duty like Canadian citizens? If yes, what's the percentage?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:45pm On Nov 06, 2022
Jaykeh:
I can't sign the family information page by writing my full name, did any other person experience this, how did you go about it?

Just submit without signing. Do not print.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 12:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
RAdedolapo:
Hello everyone. Please is there a thread for students who have graduated and are trying to transition to being PR?

There's another Nairaland thread for people who are already in Canada. Some of them are PR holders who came to Canada as students.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:03pm On Nov 06, 2022
Dolaqueen:
Please gurus in the house, I’m in a situation, my passport will expire next year June, and I’ve submitted my application already, please will it affect my visa stamping? Or can I go renew it now, I don’t know when I can renew it

You can renew it now and send a scanned copy to IRCC through web form and email.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
CindyByFine:
Hello �,

My brother got admission for Winter 2023 and he has paid his Tuition fees deposit of $5,000.

He did his upfront medicals on October 24th and applied on 28th for the first time, did Biometrics on 31st and it was updated that same 31st October.

We wanted to follow the NSE option but we didn't see such option while submitting his application.

Is there a way to get attention to his application to enable us get a response before January, 2023?

Read about webforms and gcms notes.

Please suggestions will be appreciated.

Thank you.

There's no solid way to expedite his application. It's just luck. You can try ordering his gcms notes, but it's still luck. Some people have not seen any progress even after ordering gcms notes.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bepositive11: 1:08pm On Nov 06, 2022
Kikivanxx:
Pls keep your dreams alive. The struggle is definitely worth it. �

God bless us all

How is Canada so far?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ANGELAFELIX: 1:17pm On Nov 06, 2022
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys!

I sent mine 25th October too and no response yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugapee: 1:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
tlk2Prince:
Hello guys!

I submitted mine on 24th October no news yet. If you go to their office, can you please update us with their response
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 1:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Please house,
No one has answered my questions,

1. I was growing my account for the purpose of applying until something happened and I used it and it got depleted. But my brother will be my sponsor, he has the resources, so I don't know if I must also have money in my account before my application will fly? Or must a transfer fund into my account?

2. My wife is a permanent resident in Canada, she can't sponsor me through spousal visa because she is still under a ban and I intend to also state the fact of my wife being a permanent resident. Or should I leave it out? I don't know if it will affect the VO decision that I may not want to come back after my studies...

3. I have gotten admission, the 2 above-mentioned need clarification before I can continue.

4. Also can someone help me with sample of a letter of identification, a letter of recommendation, study leave a letter.

@Makano, @ Frankrobbn. Please help a brother.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shayo5: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2022
2nd time applicant October 17
Queenfunlola:
Hello guys, who applied in October ? I want to know who is in same bus with me smiley,
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NewAjala(m): 1:55pm On Nov 06, 2022
Cheebu:

You can travel with any of them. Doesn't matter if it's MSc or Bsc

Even Diploma? Someone has been saying otherwise.. I have a BSc already and want to switch careers, also would be applying from UK.. any advice pls
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 2:07pm On Nov 06, 2022
Shayo5:
2nd time applicant October 17

Same here 2nd applicant, October 17, submitted same October 17, and haven’t update my biometric, has yours been updated ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 2:24pm On Nov 06, 2022
NewAjala:

Even Diploma? Someone has been saying otherwise.. I have a BSc already and want to switch careers, also would be applying from UK.. any advice pls

Highly possible, my spouse is a Medical Doctor and she is studying a two year diploma course. She got her permit approved and SOWP for my self with Visit Visa for two kids.

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 2:28pm On Nov 06, 2022
Chechem:
Please house,
No one has answered my questions,

1. I was growing my account for the purpose of applying until something happened and I used it and it got depleted. But my brother will be my sponsor, he has the resources, so I don't know if I must also have money in my account before my application will fly? Or must a transfer fund into my account?

2. My wife is a permanent resident in Canada, she can't sponsor me through spousal visa because she is still under a ban and I intend to also state the fact of my wife being a permanent resident. Or should I leave it out? I don't know if it will affect the VO decision that I may not want to come back after my studies...

3. I have gotten admission, the 2 above-mentioned need clarification before I can continue.

4. Also can someone help me with sample of a letter of identification, a letter of recommendation, study leave a letter.

@Makano, @ Frankrobbn. Please help a brother.

While am not tagged for this I‘ll make an attempt to answer this.

Even if you satisfy case number one which you can do easily by having your brother transfer money to you and doing a gift deed to explain that, number two will make it almost impossible for you to explain you will return. Simple reason is strong ties in Canada. Having mentioned that you can also easily explain that. PM and I’ll tell you what to put in your letter of explanation.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tlk2Prince(m): 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
Yes I did call but I couldn’t get anyone to speak with… I live in Abj so I’d just go there and k kw watsup.
bepositive11:

Have you tried calling them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (463) (464) (465) (466) (467) (468) (469) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.