Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211704 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 1:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
matthew080:
Hello
Please how do I know the visa office processing my app
Please help

If you're applying from Nigeria, then it's Nairobi, Kenya.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 1:24pm On Nov 09, 2022
haleemrahman490:
Hi Everyone, am planning to move to Canada next year through study route but am a 27 years old fresh graduate currently doing my NYSC in Abuja which is suppose to end next year year February.
My major sponsor is my elder brother because I don't have a job of my own and money to sponsor myself.
My question is that do I stand a chance of getting visa judging by my age and the the person that is sponsoring me?

You stand a very good chance & your age is right. You have nothing to worry about.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by samy2big: 1:54pm On Nov 09, 2022
[quote author=Larrypd2009 post=118192225][/quote]

Congratulations to you

Please can I use only my USD bank statement without using Naira Bank statement as proof of fund.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by POKIRIERI(f): 2:10pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good day All!

This is my first post and I've been enjoying the good news here, I have a few questions though.

1. Has anyone gotten admission for Msc food science with Bsc agriculture here? I need clarification on certain things.

2. For POF how much is the least amount?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwjuwonlo: 2:15pm On Nov 09, 2022
please how can I send my transcript to WES for evaluation, it's one of the requirements for admission to Niagara university, please anyone that have been offered admission to Niagara university how do you go about this?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 2:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello house, please I requested for my GCMS notes since September but it hasn’t come yet, and I learnt that one can request for CBSA notes instead of GCMS notes as it is faster. Please, can I also request for my CBSA notes as my GCMS notes is yet to come? How much does it cost? And how do I request for it? Or can I submit another request for my GCMS notes?

Any available information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chuksinfotech: 2:32pm On Nov 09, 2022
Thelz:

Please if you do not mind me asking, my passport will expire august next year which is more than 8months now ..does it mean I have to renew for new one before sending to them when they request for it..or can I still use it and renew when it expires ..please I need urgent answer on this because am in between renewing or leaving it because of stress and time it would take please

Anyways from their statement, you would notice they said, VISA would not be issued beyond the validity of your passport. MEANING: if the validity of your passport is 8 months it is 8 months visa or below that, you would be issued.

My candid Advice: Apply for renewal and try the 64 pages and 10 Years Passport when renewing. It saves you the stress of travelling to different locations when your passport expires and it also gives you the opportunity of multiple usages in case God butter your bread when you travel
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2022
We are talking about CAD nau not usd
Ojb555666:

USD is 445 Bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by SoftdudeKay: 2:37pm On Nov 09, 2022
jaydave:
We are talking about CAD nau not usd

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2022
Yes I am . 3yrs ago when I went to ikeja pp office to renew my former pp cos I want to process 2yrs uae residence visa, those NIS guys didn’t allow me , they told me to wait until 6months to expiration and for Nigerians in diaspora it’s 1yr
Maybe cos my connect isn’t that strong sha
Kayil12:

Are you sure you are in this same Nigeria? Hmmmm, things are happening o.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 2:48pm On Nov 09, 2022
Guys that have requested for their notes will answer this . But you can check gcmsnotes dotcom website if u cud find any useful info as to your question
SoftdudeKay:

Hello house, please I requested for my GCMS notes since September but it hasn’t come yet, and I learnt that one can request for CBSA notes instead of GCMS notes as it is faster. Please, can I also request for my CBSA notes as my GCMS notes is yet to come? How much does it cost? And how do I request for it?

Any available information would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tcrown2020(f): 2:55pm On Nov 09, 2022
samy2big:

Yes, once the find there is " sufficient "

Congratulations to you

Please can I use only my USD bank statement without using Naira Bank statement as proof of fund.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by jaydave: 3:03pm On Nov 09, 2022
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by vickytosyn: 3:57pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon everyone
I’m planning to move to Canada with family(spouse and a baby)
I studied cell biology and genetics for undergraduate and computer science for post graduate diploma and planning on going for post graduate certificate in web development in conestoga but I don’t have any employment history i have majorly been into business I only have projects that I have worked on.
What course do you think is better that I can go for?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kinggame1: 4:13pm On Nov 09, 2022
please are you an agent?
Babysoldier:
msg me 08132927142
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Kinggame1: 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2022
ok thank you
Pace6:

No
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nadingo: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2022
breakice31:

But they collected cash from you when you deposited that 250$. Naija….
I'm telling you...Very annoying how things are done in this country. I later sha got a friend who told me that if I want, he can link me with a staff in same Fidelity Bank I was told dollar no dey and that I'll be paid the $250 cash instantly if I'll agree to grease palms. I played along and as I'm typing this I've been paid after giving N12k bribe. Smh
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2022
Nadingo:
I'm telling you...Very annoying how things are done in this country. I later sha got a friend who told me that if I want, he can link me with a staff in same Fidelity Bank I was told dollar no dey and that I'll be paid the $250 cash instantly if I'll agree to grease palms. I played along and as I'm typing this I've been paid after giving N12k bribe. Smh

Naija my country, bribe on top your money? Na wa o

The 12k sef is too much

Wahala be like bicycle for this country o.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lilkalifaa: 5:02pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good afternoon, Please someone should help me answer.

Please for the people who have already traveled, were you asked to present a proof of fund at immigration. If so which did you present, the proof of fund you submitted with your application or the most recent one?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 5:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Princeofabia:
Aunty rest.
Rest as how? My comment is harmless, don’t know why you’re taking it personal! No vex biko, just here to gather information, not here to fight anyone, emabinu sir
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BradHogg: 5:11pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hi there, can I've info about the best courier services in London? I've found London courier services through google. Please can anyone let me know about Sameday courier London .
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kvngosas: 5:33pm On Nov 09, 2022
You don’t need to upload those documents, upload only the ones they provided section for
thelegalpundit:
Hello everyone, please who has applied to Durham College?

I am on the first page where you get to upload passport, transcript, certificate & also choose the program… but there’s no other section to upload supporting documents (letter of intent, resume, recommendation letter).

Do I go ahead and click ‘Submit Application’? Will I be redirected to OCAS page where these requirements will be uploaded, and then application fee payment will be made?

Please help. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oyedamilola: 5:39pm On Nov 09, 2022
kweje:

Your application decision is loading.
May we celebrate with you soon.

Thanks boss, but decision without medical request hope it’s not what am thinking.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by matthew080: 6:06pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello guru

Please I get question
If this ircc want to truly approve my application does it supposed to pass three months before they will request for medical.

I applied since july17, since nothing nothing
Why
Or is this a sign of refusal
Pls I need help
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ceeci:

Hello @bobomaigida please I need help with the payment issue. I want to use form A but the school is not providing me with account details

Hi Ceeci, if they are not providing account details, how do they expect you to pay? Did they provide you with any payment option?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls I have a question, I'm trying to apply into Canada uni, for a master's program and my CGPA is 2.94 is it possible to get an admission?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mamaoseme33: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2022
Pls can anyone help me with names of cheap colleges in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Ah! I be JJC. I've posted twice on the platform but can't find my post. I don't even know if it has gotten any reply. I don search tire.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hammed71(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2022
Good evening guys, please i just got biometric letter from ircc, please how do i book biometric from lekki vac please, thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by emmyoddy: 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2022
Compliments family, I'm happy to join this group. May God richly bless all the hard-working brains that have been working tirelessly in this group. Amen
Please I'm a civil servant and I plan to apply for fall 2023 specifically to Memorial university.(my friend and roomie from school lives at Newfoundland and asked me to apply there)

I read Bsc Business Management 2007 and a PGD in Education from NTI 2009( I doubt if I go fit get the transcript of the PGDE). Thereafter I taught in few schools before I got a government job in 2013. I plan to go for Msc Curriculum Learning and Teaching.

My job description is related to education as I handle voter education and training.

I intend getting a sponsor (my maternal uncle) as govt won't sponsor me and I won't save enough before then to meet the required POF even though I can pay my tuition.
Note: I'm married and my husband will later join me after my Visa approval as I've read here.

I would not mind if any guru here can guide me through the process as application is on-going now at MUN and also our successful applicants over there, come guide your sister as I have some questions to ask since you already enjoying the reality of our own dreams �.
Once again may your labor in this platform not go unrewarded in Jesus name amen.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by wolske: 7:19pm On Nov 09, 2022
tlk2Prince:
Went to VFs this morning to check on my passport and it was not ready for pick up. Minutes after leaving, I got a mail that my application with tracking number…….. has been dispatched from IRCC Abuja office to Canada visa application Center. Does this mean my passport is ready for pickup?

When did you submit? And did you submit at the Lagos VFS?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Enitan1998: 7:22pm On Nov 09, 2022
Belinda32:

Goodmorning
Please I also want to apply to cape Breton , pls can I send u an email to make enquiries?
Sure you can send me a mail on yusufenitan90@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.