Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,959 members, 7,810,655 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (491) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1212412 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Profgordons(m): 1:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Restwell:

No please, only the dad signed.

You need to fill another one, both of you need to sign.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Aishat89: 1:48pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=118351189][/quote]

Thank you so much for these responses God bless you.

God please perfect my ways o ��
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please any one here that submitted his or her passport for stamping since oct 27th and up till now hasn't gotten it back ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chixzgoge: 2:10pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello everyone, please I want to ask any idea what Post graduate diploma college school in Canada to apply for as an agricultural(crop science) graduate.

I need a reference please �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello. Have your cousin gotten his or her passport back from vfs?
WESTERNCR:
Hello my good ppu of NL. My cousins Passport was sent to Abuja VFS since Oct 21st and since then we have not received the passport back. Is anyone experiencing the way issue?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 2:59pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
Please any one here that submitted his or her passport for stamping since oct 27th and up till now hasn't gotten it back ?

I doubt if Oct 27th have gotten theirs back. I think they only attended to those that submitted between Oct 17-21 this past week. Hopefully, they'll attend to you this week.

However, when you input your tracking number, what does it say?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2022
On 10th they sent a mail that its has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office. That was on the 10th of November and I haven't gotten any other mail since then.
Cheebu:

I doubt if Oct 27th have gotten theirs back. I think they only attended to those that submitted between Oct 17-21 this past week. Hopefully, they'll attend to you this week.

However, when you input your tracking number, what does it say?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buskylove: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Good day everyone ,pls I want to ask what PGC course I can apply for with a Bsc in psychology 2008 and working in a psychiatric hospital as a senior administrative officer with 9 yrs experience.

quote author=Chixzgoge post=118355777]Hello everyone, please I want to ask any idea what Post graduate diploma college school in Canada to apply for as an agricultural(crop science) graduate.

I need a reference please � [/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 3:50pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
On 10th they sent a mail that its has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office. That was on the 10th of November and I haven't gotten any other mail since then.

Was it VFS or IRCC that sent the mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Febisola007: 3:52pm On Nov 13, 2022
Chixzgoge:
Hello everyone, please I want to ask any idea what Post graduate diploma college school in Canada to apply for as an agricultural(crop science) graduate.

Agri-Business Management - Fanshawe College, you can apply through applyboard.com

Sustainability Management - Fleming College, you can apply through ontariocolleges.ca

Enjoy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Febisola007: 3:54pm On Nov 13, 2022
Jeboy:
Can someone help advise pls.

My wife is running her ongoing Masters (Research) in IT in SA which she will soon round up. She got an admission to a Tech course in Canada which is like PGD (less than Masters). Will disclosing her current Masters programme affect her chances of getting a student visa assuming every other requirement are met.

Please help a brother.

Yea if the intending PGD program and Masters program she is running are the same it’ll affect her chances.

Enjoy
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Febisola007: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
Buskylove:
Good day everyone ,pls I want to ask what PGC course I can apply for with a Bsc in psychology 2008 and working in a psychiatric hospital as a senior administrative officer with 9 yrs experience.

quote author=Chixzgoge post=118355777]Hello everyone, please I want to ask any idea what Post graduate diploma college school in Canada to apply for as an agricultural(crop science)
graduate.

Autism and Behavioral Science - Conestoga College you can apply through Ontariocolleges.ca

Autism and Behavioral Science - Fanshawe College you can apply through applyboard.com

Autism and Behavioral Science - Mohawk College you can apply through Ontariocolleges.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
VFS Global
Cheebu:

Was it VFS or IRCC that sent the mail?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2022
ogify1:

Yes
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ysth(m): 4:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pace6:

Yes please
Thanks. But one more thing, when i get the visa do I pay the full tuition for the year before travelling or I can still present my tuition deposit receipt and statement of accounts to the border officer at the airport?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Clean4sureme: 4:16pm On Nov 13, 2022
Thank you. I want to apply for everybody this time. Is a two years program bal of 12m naira to pay. 20m was in the refused application,but I want to make it up to like 40m and add my husband and 3kids in the application. Pls I will appreciate any fast plug for gcms note.
Bobomaigida:

Take heart Clean, once you get your notes you will know the definite reasons why the application was refused, before they respond just reconfirm your financial status.

Are you travelling alone?
How much POF did you have?
How long is the course?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Clean4sureme: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2022
Pls and pls help a sister in need, I can't explain how I have been feeling since I received this refusal, the agent that packaged the application did not do a good work at all, she did not not request for asset documents,wrong calculation of the required amount in account etc. I got to know about the error when I joined this platform, my application had passed the review stage when I discovered.

Pls I want to do it myself this time, pls help me with the documents I need to apply for my husband and 3kids.

Pls let God use you to help me overcome. mary.ngozi@yahoo.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obianne: 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2022
Please I have a 2.2 industrial chemistry degree, 2.1 environmental technology degree (2016). Working as a broadcaster for 11 years. Just started my PhD in environmental management. Please what's my best bet. I want to do a masters in any health related course in Canada or any science course.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by justwise(m): 5:00pm On Nov 13, 2022
EagleEye4040:
Such is not permitted here. Don't ever ask such here again or get banned

@Justwise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2022
Tessyugbajah:
VFS Global

I'm gonna assume you used a courier company & that you probably don't stay in Lagos or Abuja. This is because you only got a mail on the 10th after submitting on the 27th of last month. You were supposed to get a message from VFS on the day you submitted or the next day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2022
Let me explain. I went to abuja myself to submit it. And when I submitted on the 27th I got a mail that it has been received that same day and it was been sent to IRCC office and then on the 10th which was last week Thursday I got a mail that it was under process at IRCC.
Cheebu:

I'm gonna assume you used a courier company & that you probably don't stay in Lagos or Abuja. This is because you only got a mail on the 10th after submitting on the 27th of last month. You were supposed to get a message from VFS on the day you submitted or the next day.

Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2022
Have you gotten your passport back yet ?
Shugapee:

Ah i submitted on the 24th o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Buskylove: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
[Thanks so much I appreciate

quote author=Febisola007 post=118358148]

Autism and Behavioral Science - Conestoga College you can apply through Ontariocolleges.ca

Autism and Behavioral Science - Fanshawe College you can apply through applyboard.com

Autism and Behavioral Science - Mohawk College you can apply through Ontariocolleges.ca[/quote]
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Elpromisa: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
Hello guys. Pls I need help. I have been trying to fill out the ircc forms but it was telling me to download Adobe reader which I have done and installed but the forms are not still opening. Please any help at all will be appreciated. Downloading that form is frustrating me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2022
??
WESTERNCR:
Any update on your passport from VFS?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Dolaqueen: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Clean4sureme:
Pls and pls help a sister in need, I can't explain how I have been feeling since I received this refusal, the agent that packaged the application did not do a good work at all, she did not not request for asset documents,wrong calculation of the required amount in account etc. I got to know about the error when I joined this platform, my application had passed the review stage when I discovered.

Pls I want to do it myself this time, pls help me with the documents I need to apply for my husband and 3kids.

Pls let God use you to help me overcome. mary.ngozi@yahoo.com

i Was once in your shoe oh! The agent I use didn’t do a good job at all, I submitted just pof and sop, no proof of anything, he didn’t tell I had to submit anything other than pof and sop, I get to know when I join this thread when I read people’s timeline, it helped and give me more insights in what and what to submit, I reapplied, submitted the necessary documents and i am hoping for a better result this time.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tessyugbajah: 5:36pm On Nov 13, 2022
Have your cousin gotten his or her passport back from VFS?
WESTERNCR:
Any update on your passport from VFS?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Obianne: 5:44pm On Nov 13, 2022
Obianne:
Please I have a 2.2 industrial chemistry degree, 2.1 environmental technology degree (2016). Working as a broadcaster for 11 years. Just started my PhD in environmental management. Please what's my best bet. I want to do a masters in any health related course in Canada or any science course.

Please can someone assist me. I want to start from somewhere. Will any school give me admission for MSc
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2022
Elpromisa:
Hello guys. Pls I need help. I have been trying to fill out the ircc forms but it was telling me to download Adobe reader which I have done and installed but the forms are not still opening. Please any help at all will be appreciated. Downloading that form is frustrating me.

Don't click the forms from the IRCC site to view them directly with the pdf you downloaded.

Download the pdf forms from IRCC site, go to where you saved them on your PC and click on open with, select Adobe PDF and it will open.

Good luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (488) (489) (490) (491) (492) (493) (494) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.