Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,758 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:23 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1211583 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 5:56am On Nov 28, 2022
sudo1986:
Please i have the following questions...
Is it compulsory I use my siblings pictures in my study permits application?

Is it compulsory to use their birth certificates?

Please I need answeres to these

It's advisable and not compulsory. This helps to prove your relationship with the individuals and strengthen your home ties if they are not going with you.

Birth certificate helps to prove they are related to you based on the details therein. You could use their valid IDs showing these information if you don't have their birth certificates.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 6:00am On Nov 28, 2022
gaeul:
Please any one studying in UNB Fredericton that have paid sch fees via form A should pls let me know...how did you do it via the CIBC ish

CIBC/flywire are payment merchants. Once you generate your payment invoice from their website, proceed to the form A portal and apply with the details on the invoice.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by steveaustin3(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2022
Please anyone gotten ppr without sending mails?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 6:49am On Nov 28, 2022
Which school??
Conestoga?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 6:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls @keneclement, accept my message. I have a question for u.. am also interested in applying to congestoga college
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls guys which documents i need to carry for my biometrics at abuja
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:08am On Nov 28, 2022
Prosperkossy:
And where can i also book for appointment at abija
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Prosperkossy:

Your biometrics request letter from IRCC
Your international passport
2 photocopies of the biodata page
Your VFS biometrics booking confirmation letter.

Book on VFS website and note your time slot. Don't go without booking or they will bounce you.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bbkelvinn: 7:38am On Nov 28, 2022
It's more of a scholarship. I would however prefer your suggestion on which one is more advisable.

olokings:
what is the rationale for using your employer's SOA?
are you being approved a study leave with pay, or scholarship?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gilb231: 7:41am On Nov 28, 2022
Hi guys, Good morning!

I submitted my passport to IRCC via VFS Lagos since the 28 of October. The last update I got was that my processed passport has been received at the Abuja visa application OC on the 17th of November. Has anyone had this kind of delay in getting back their passport after PPR ?

Wish you all the best week ahead.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:45am On Nov 28, 2022
Cheebu:
On a lighter note, as Canada don japa from World Cup, make dem no transfer their aggression on us oh! Make dem grant all of us study visa.

If you're yet to submit your application, I'll advise you chill first. Make the anger clear small from their body. Lol

���

Make them give men citizenship joor, make we come help them ball. No be that one those guys dey do for pitch... lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:57am On Nov 28, 2022
Bbkelvinn:
Hi,

Please, I would appreciate advice from the gurus on the usage of 2 sources as POF,

1. Employer - Using my employer's statement of account and additional documents

2. A lump sum from a relative and supporting it with a gift deed.

I would appreciate any insight into if this can raise any red flags

Using your employer's account as POF is not ideal. Instead, get a letter of introduction from your employer confirming you to be an employee, get a verifiable scholarship Letter/certificate from your employer, add your employment details (your work ID, offer letter, promotion letter etc), add personal photographs of you and your employer, study leave approval letter if possible.

Explain your lump sums in your SOP with receipts and you will be fine.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bbkelvinn: 8:20am On Nov 28, 2022
Thank you

johnstan:

Using your employer's account as POF is not ideal. Instead, get a letter of introduction from your employer confirming you to be an employee, get a verifiable scholarship Letter/certificate from your employer, add your employment details (your work ID, offer letter, promotion letter etc), add personal photographs of you and your employer, study leave approval letter if possible.

Explain your lump sums in your SOP with receipts and you will be fine.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 8:52am On Nov 28, 2022
Thisuserwanjapa:
Good day everyone, how possible is it for someone who is already in Canada to defer his admission from January intake to like a September intake.
Does this pose any issue?

Sharp guy grin
Although your username has said it all. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by gaeul(f): 9:14am On Nov 28, 2022
Thanks, much appreciated
johnstan:

CIBC/flywire are payment merchants. Once you generate your payment invoice from their website, proceed to the form A portal and apply with the details on the invoice.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fintech2023: 9:27am On Nov 28, 2022
Pls guys, which is preferable to order (GCMS or CBSA) to know a VO detailed reason a study permit would be refused.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chiziteremary: 9:29am On Nov 28, 2022
Click on the empty box below the address line 1 and put the country.

gaeul:
Who else is experiencing glitches with Form A. Countries end in B...see attached
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 10:04am On Nov 28, 2022
Fintech2023:
Pls guys, which is preferable to order (GCMS or CBSA) to know a VO detailed reason a study permit would be refused.
CBSA is faster to get now, so apply for that
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Gilb231:
Hi guys, Good morning!

I submitted my passport to IRCC via VFS Lagos since the 28 of October. The last update I got was that my processed passport has been received at the Abuja visa application OC on the 17th of November. Has anyone had this kind of delay in getting back their passport after PPR ?

Wish you all the best week ahead.

There are a few of us in this boat. Submitted since 1st of November. I'm guessing it's the period we all submitted. Got the same email you got. VFS no do us well but it is well. Lol
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fintech2023: 10:12am On Nov 28, 2022
Bobomaigida:

CBSA is faster to get now, so apply for that

Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cheebu: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2022
Pace6:

Make them give men citizenship joor, make we come help them ball. No be that one those guys dey do for pitch... lol

Hahaha. That one dey sha.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moruff77: 11:10am On Nov 28, 2022
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I just got my LOA and I want 2 start my application. Pls where do I start? Wat should I do first?.
Secondly should I go for my up front medicals b4 I start my application?
Thirdly, pls I need someone 2 guide me through d entire application process abeg.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ishola2002: 11:17am On Nov 28, 2022
Good morning Nairalanders, pls a friend of mine just payed for his school fees deposit at UCW, pls he need to start applying for Study Visa now. All I want to ask is how will he submit all the documents required for Visa? Will he scan them and upload?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Panasonic101: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2022
Ishola2002:
Good morning Nairalanders, pls a friend of mine just payed for his school fees deposit at UCW, pls he need to start applying for Study Visa now. All I want to ask is how will he submit all the documents required for Visa? Will he scan them and upload?

That your friend should be here.

9 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by olokings(m): 11:27am On Nov 28, 2022
click on international pay option
follow the prompts, put in the amount you want, (use your personal email, not your unb email as student accounts fround against that).
pay in USD or CAD. download your payment instruction pdf file.
apply for Form A on the tradesystems
start the wait game with the bank or follow them up

gaeul:
Please any one studying in UNB Fredericton that have paid sch fees via form A should pls let me know...how did you do it via the CIBC ish
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 12:06pm On Nov 28, 2022
moruff77:
Hello everyone, please I need your help. I just got my LOA and I want 2 start my application. Pls where do I start? Wat should I do first?.
Secondly should I go for my up front medicals b4 I start my application?
Thirdly, pls I need someone 2 guide me through d entire application process abeg.

It can be overwhelming so take a deep breath and start with the required documents you see on IRCC.
After that try to gather any other documents that can support your application.

You will need a good sop so start drafting one before you apply.
Upfront medicals is a good option, check qlife & iom websites to book a slot - cost is about N46500 or so.

The rest will follow after you apply.

Before you apply, ensure you understand the conditions on you loa and meet them so you don't loose your admission while attempting to apply for your visa.

Good luck and congratulations on your admission.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moruff77: 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2022
[quote author=johnstan post=118744487]

It can be overwhelming so take a deep breath and start with the required documents you see on IRCC.
After that try to gather any other documents that can support your application.

You will need a good sop so start drafting one before you apply.
Upfront medicals is a good option, check qlife & iom websites to book a slot - cost is about N46500 or so.

The rest will follow after you apply.

Before you apply, ensure you understand the conditions on you loa and meet them so you don't loose your admission while attempting to apply for your visa.

Good luck and congratulations on your admission.
Thanks bro...d medicals am I supposed 2do it with my spouse, since I'll be traveling with her.
Also should I start with d online application now or should I gather my documents first..abeg which is better 4me 2do first.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Natalie27: 12:32pm On Nov 28, 2022
I submitted my passport on the 15th of NOV got final correspondence on Friday that passport is Lagos … Counterfoil and letter of introduction already on my profile problem is DHL stated that they have a new policy and do not process return anymore and I should wait for VFS to contact me … it’s so annoying because I paid 2way
Any one in this boat ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by moruff77: 12:37pm On Nov 28, 2022
Tanks bro..
For d medicals, am I supposed to take it with my spouse since both of us are applying 2geda.
Then should I start filling my online application now or I should gather my documents first b4 I start filling d forms.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lilkalifaa: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
johnstan:

Congratulations and thank God for journey mercies.

I booked Ethiopian airline as well and coincidentally it's same departure and arrival time. Lol

Pls how do I weigh my bags or is there a trick to it, you know a weighing scale is not something people have laying around the house, You understand.

I'm also traveling with Ethiopian airline. Please when's your departure date and where are you leaving from?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2022
Thank you very much

johnstan:

It's advisable and not compulsory. This helps to prove your relationship with the individuals and strengthen your home ties if they are not going with you.

Birth certificate helps to prove they are related to you based on the details therein. You could use their valid IDs showing these information if you don't have their birth certificates.

Good luck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (548) (549) (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.