Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,861 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (589) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1216861 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gabiru95: 6:54am On Dec 05, 2022
Hello fam...please, can I use my personal email to send IRCC messages since the email used in processing my application is not with me ??. ( the agent created another email and he said he doesn't like disturbing ircc)

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:33am On Dec 05, 2022
Gabiru95:
Hello fam...please, can I use my personal email to send IRCC messages since the email used in processing my application is not with me ??. ( the agent created another email and he said he doesn't like disturbing ircc)

This is the funniest thing I've read today lol.

You can send webforms and emails, however, IRCC would only respond with feedback (if they please) to the email registered with the application.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2022
GTXPRESGOLD:
Please I need advice�

I just got LOA to Conestoga college for fall 2023

Deposit deadline 31st December 2022

Deposit amount $1500

Tution balance deadline June 13th

(1year) 3 term program

Tution $21k

My challenge is
1 have just 3m, no sponsor. I intend to put application for memorial University as tution is low.
How do I go about this??
If I apply for memorial University and wait for the application results I will miss deadline for tuition deposit for the LOA already gotten will expire.
Please I need urgent assistance. This is the first time since 2014 I got accepted.

All advice will be appreciated �

Congratulations to all the successful candidates here.
I de read una testimony de cry. Have been on this since 2014 no success. Agents don chop my moni before I started DIY, no I got accepted I have the biggest barrier to break through �

As much as I understand you wish to relocate through the study route, however, you can't get this by luck.
POF of N3m would not be enough to pay your fees and show proof of living expenses covered.

If you can get a sponsor, loan etc whatever it is to add to your POF that would be fantastic.

Good luck.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princetech1994: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2022
Pls I am applying for a Canadian student permit. I gain admission in post graduate diploma in business... I run a business and I want to self sponsor myself along with a co sponsor. Pls I need a professional who can help me write a strong statement of purpose. Pls can reach me with this number 0807 265 4926
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DandyJ: 7:40am On Dec 05, 2022
Egypt Air has less than 2m. 1,365CAD is around 815,000 naira. U magly want to take a look. Feb 1st has for about 1,010CAD roughly 580k to 600k in naira.

Someone in CA sent this to me, I am yet to get an admission. Just reading along.

https://onlinebooking.egyptair.com/plnext/egyptAirDX/FlexPricerAvailability.action;jsessionid=1-YqAgQGQn4hf9F11ug2rDK4Bhd_HCJ-8J64no3U!1670222145831?X-Accept-Charset=iso-8859-1#/FPOW

HazeeyzaH:

Uptil now i havent seen any airfare less than 2m... e tire me.. abeg incase u see..quote me my sister

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 7:41am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning house please how do I tackle this?

I'm a crypto trader as well I've up to 10kcad in my wallet I would like to include too pls help?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tolifefun: 7:43am On Dec 05, 2022
Gabiru95:
agents are like that. Keep praying

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2022
I don't think so, I was bothered about this before I submitted my mum's CAC which was also inactive as well but I just got my ppr so I don't think so I don't think they consider this

Leadforteservic:
Hello house, I greet you all. Please does IRCC CHECK STATUS OF COMPANY ON CAC PORTAL if you submitted CAC documents to them?
Please I need your response my gurus in the house. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2022
It is but depends on the program you're going for.

Matt121212:
Please house is there any hope for someone that was able to raised 16m to apply for Canada Visa.
How will the process be ?
The person is new to this
HELP!!!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 7:56am On Dec 05, 2022
gaeul:
I will def quote… Pls peeps any affordable flight for January??

Affordable might be gone with the wind at the moment but you can still get a reasonable price with cheap airlines like Ethiopia airlines, Kenya airlines. Please ensure to check that you don't book a flight with stopover in US or any Schengen country cos you will need a visa to pass through. Also avoid flights with terminal or airport change except you're disciplined enough not to miss your flight.

Qatar, British Egypt airlines are expensive but you can still check to see if they have any cheap flights.

Good luck
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2022
DandyJ:
Egypt Air has less than 2m. 1,365CAD is around 815,000 naira. U magly want to take a look. Feb 1st has for about 1,010CAD roughly 580k to 600k in naira.

Someone in CA sent this to me, I am yet to get an admission. Just reading along.

https://onlinebooking.egyptair.com/plnext/egyptAirDX/FlexPricerAvailability.action;jsessionid=1-YqAgQGQn4hf9F11ug2rDK4Bhd_HCJ-8J64no3U!1670222145831?X-Accept-Charset=iso-8859-1#/FPOW

Thanks for this.. God bless you

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2022
Are you making use of VPN?

Profgordons:
Also flights are more expensive booking from the Nigeria sites, for example I am booking a flight for January, on KLM Nigeria site it is about $4100 USD (paying at official rate will cost 1.7m) but when I book on KLM Canada site it cost about $1300 CAD( at black market rate of 780k since I’ll have to fund my USD card) so I saved 1m just playing around with the location.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilueh: 8:09am On Dec 05, 2022
johnstan:

This is the funniest thing I've read today lol.

You can send webforms and emails, however, IRCC would only respond with feedback (if they please) to the email registered with the application.

Do you gett�
Agent doesn’t like disturbing IRCC. These people will never understand what people pass through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DandyJ: 8:21am On Dec 05, 2022
[quote author=HazeeyzaH post=118912739][/quote]

Did u check this?
I hope it helps
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MisiM(f): 8:24am On Dec 05, 2022
Okudi23:
Still waiting for PPR after completing my medicals on November 21st. This is mind draining. I got a medical request on November 15th .

Na wa for Ircc o, my medical passed since October 31st, been waiting for ppr since too o. Mine was requested for on 13th October.
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Leadforteservic: 8:34am On Dec 05, 2022
Wow..my mind is now at ease. Thanks
Oldfashioned145:
I don't think so, I was bothered about this before I submitted my mum's CAC which was also inactive as well but I just got my ppr so I don't think so I don't think they consider this

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Awesomegod2023: 8:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning my NL people. Is it a must I have a return ticket ? I’m going in for two years course. Can I book one way ticket?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 8:38am On Dec 05, 2022
when did you apply for admission

GTXPRESGOLD:
Please I need advice�

Deposit amount $1500

(1year) 3 term program

Tution $21k

My challenge is
1 have just 3m, no sponsor. I intend to put application for memorial University as tution is low.
How do I go about this??
If I apply for memorial University and wait for the application results I will miss deadline for tuition deposit for the LOA already gotten will expire.
Please I need urgent assistance. This is the first time since 2014 I got accepted.

I de read una testimony de cry. Have been on this since 2014 no success. Agents don chop my moni before I started DIY, no I got accepted I have the biggest barrier to break through �
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HazeeyzaH(f): 8:41am On Dec 05, 2022
DandyJ:

Did u check this?
I hope it helps

Thanks...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:47am On Dec 05, 2022
Awesomegod2023:
Good morning my NL people. Is it a must I have a return ticket ? I’m going in for two years course. Can I book one way ticket?

You can book one way
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Farakay10: 9:02am On Dec 05, 2022
Please guys, I am planning to send my passport to Abuja for stamping. Please where can I get a detailed explanation on how and what to send. I wi really appreciate. Thank you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sunkanmi562(m): 9:04am On Dec 05, 2022
Grubsk:
PPR dropped 7 pm CST yesterday ����

Application date: Aug 2nd, 2022
Biometric: Aug 2nd, 2022
Biometric complete date: Aug 15th, 2022
Medical passed date: Aug 11, 2022
University name: Emily Carr University of Art and Design Vancouver, BC
Program type: PGD in UX ( User Experience) UI/UX
Fees: Paid half of fees via Form A
Travel History: Msc UK, US, Kenya, and co
Visa: Valid US visa
Eligibility Start date: October 25th, 2022
New Applicant: Yes
Sponsorship: Self
Traveling with my 3-year-old daughter who is an American citizen.
Passport request date: 7th Nov 2022

Am currently in the US, and I will be sending my passport to their California office via FedEx.

I made up my mind to start this process in late June after going through the threads; at first, I wanted to do it myself but I knew I needed that professional touch; I immediately sent uncle @Makano a mail and I got a response almost immediately; he did his magic on my SOP gave the best advice on how to organize my docs and with faith, we hit the submit button.

Thank you again Oga @makano ������

Bro pls i have few questions i see that yoo have done your msc in uk and you are about going for pgd in canada I’min the same boat and i keep hearing I can’t go for pgd in canada cos i have an higher degree.. pls how true @makano
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ollymama: 9:21am On Dec 05, 2022
My cousin did his biometrics in Lagos and now they sent passport request email, is it a must to send the passport to Lagos where the biometrics was done or it can be sent to Abuja ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dahcommunicatio: 9:27am On Dec 05, 2022
Good morning, please I need e-mail of ircc offices that I can send mail to. I applied in Lagos Nigeria. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sudo1986: 9:36am On Dec 05, 2022
Please I want to ask a question:
If you have started your PhD program somewhere, and your supervisor resigned from the school, and you get another PhD program in Canada, can you write it in your SOP that you've started your PhD and you are moving because there is no one that can supervise your research?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lixusheng(m): 9:43am On Dec 05, 2022
DandyJ:

book with wakanow

mine was 607k

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 9:45am On Dec 05, 2022
Ollymama:
My cousin did his biometrics in Lagos and now they sent passport request email, is it a must to send the passport to Lagos where the biometrics was done or it can be sent to Abuja ?

It can be sent to Abuja but he’ll need to pay a transmission fee since it was done in Lagos.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 9:48am On Dec 05, 2022
dahcommunicatio:
Good morning, please I need e-mail of ircc offices that I can send mail to. I applied in Lagos Nigeria. Thanks

Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChiPromise: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2022
dahcommunicatio:

Nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
Abuja@international.gc.ca
Lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca
Shanghai-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by DejiiiiB: 9:50am On Dec 05, 2022
Gabiru95:

My agent is like that too

He refuse to drop both the IRCC portal login and the email he use to open the account login

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:13am On Dec 05, 2022
GTXPRESGOLD:
Please I need advice�

Deposit amount $1500

(1year) 3 term program

Tution $21k

My challenge is
How do I go about this??

$21k is too expensive for 1 year program o...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by JCrystal: 10:17am On Dec 05, 2022
HazeeyzaH:

I sent 20 mails from 6am to 3pm with 30 minutes interval daily to all the emails i got from this thread and also sent webform twice daily. I did this from Monday to Thursday and i got ppr on thursday.

Thank you so much for the response. How far along was you application at this point?

(1) (2) (3) ... (586) (587) (588) (589) (590) (591) (592) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.