Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (621) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1241084 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:32pm On Dec 11, 2022
Lollyyy:

Hello, please can you share your email with me so I can get the link as well.

joeat007@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 10:44pm On Dec 11, 2022
Good day Nairalanders!

Please, I would like to order for my GCMS notes. The refusal was in October 2020. Is it still possible to have it?
If yes, what authentic platform do I use since I don't have Canadian citizen or permanent resident who can help me out with it?
Finally, how long does it take to be ready?

Thanks so much and God bless as you help out with info.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Simti: 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Can I also have the steps to contact the MP in canada? My school is university of Lethbridge, Alberta.
I will appreciate steps to go about it, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2022
Perripilzz:
Go and do your upfront medicals already. You don have time to waste.

But I thought if one didn’t do upfront medicals before applying, after application one has to wait for the request to do so
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Emryyy: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello everyone please is there any may 2023 applicant that has gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:00am On Dec 12, 2022
johnstan:

Sale of property should have a deed like a binded paper work showing the transfer of ownership from the old to the new owner, that's what you attach as proof after stating this in your SOP.
The duration of time is irrelevant if you successfully explain how you got the lump sum with receipts.

Good luck.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Chechem: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2022
Pace6:

No that’s not how you’ll do it, that Proof of means of financial support portion, you will merge you statement/s of account, assets and all together then upload it in that portion.

Once you upload one document in any section, you can’t upload another except you want to remove that document to upload another there. It doesn’t permit you to upload more than one.

Goodluck

Wow. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:21am On Dec 12, 2022
@ Old-fashioned 145,

All you need is your flight ticket and Visa.You can come along with your enrollment letter (optional) before boarding (Ethiopian Airlines)

But you will need to get a print out of the following to present at your POE:

........Letter of introduction from IRCC, (Compulsory)

Others incase you are asked depending on the Border officer attending to you shaaa.

.........Evidence of Part Tuition fees payment
.........Bank Statement
......... Enrollment letter.

God gave me a preferential treatment at the Border along side few others.The long queue of over 90 persons was not moving at all.An officer came and broke the queue in front of me and moved us to another set of Border Officers (Toronto Airport),took our letter of introduction from IRCC and moved them in while we were asked to sit down at a very comfortable location.Few minutes letter we were called upon each for our study permit pickup and passport stamping in.No questions whatsoever unlike those on the other side we were moved from.

Oldfashioned145:
Hello @joedave25, were you asked for your vaccination card at the international airport in Lagos or Abuja.

7 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:24am On Dec 12, 2022
@ Old-fashione145,

No more COVID-19 and Arrivecan in both airports

Oldfashioned145:
Hello @joedave25, were you asked for your vaccination card at the international airport in Lagos or Abuja.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:29am On Dec 12, 2022
@ Franklynjonin,

COVID have gone....they don't ask for vaccination card or any stuff relating to COVID-19.

After checking you will be required to fill your details on the yellow card including name and proper address of your destination and the person receiving you.

I hope this helps

FranklynJonin:
Thanks for your response, but did Nigerian immigration ask for the vaccination card

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2022
@padie77,

You will have a lot of work to do convincing IRCC about your relationship with your friend's dad here.

a) Has he sponsored you in your previous studies in the past with evidence?

In any case, he will need to credit your account with the funds (significant value) covered with a GIFT DEED or pay your Tuition fees (either part or full) direct to your school to show SERIOUS COMMITMENT!!!!!!!

Letter of sponsorship from him alone without concrete evidence such as above may be too loose to push your case.

Adding your late Dad's property is also add weight to your application.

I hope this helps.

padie77:
Hello gurus, I want to use my frd's dad as sponsor. He has enough money in his account. Although I'm planning to add landed property that bears my dad's name (he's late).

Is the relationship ties strong enough? Pls what are the document I need to support with it

The tuition for one year PGD is 18,000 CAD
Paid - 2600CAD from my account
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:47am On Dec 12, 2022
@ Lixusheng,

You will need to have a print out of the following document:

Letter of introduction from IRCC (Mandatory)
Bank statement
Enrollment letter (if ready and available)
Evidence of Tuition fees payment (either part or full)

All the above are major.

I hope this helps.
Lixusheng:

Thanks for the info bro.what where you asked to shos at the Point of Entry?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:52am On Dec 12, 2022
@Oldfashioned145,

Don't use agent's site to check or book flights.Their rates are usually higher.Visit the sites of the airline of your choice EXCEPT you have serious bucks to spend.

Also try African Airlines instead of the likes of Emirates, Qatar and British Airlines if you want cheaper tickets.

I got RETURN TICKET for less than 650k

I hope this helps.

Oldfashioned145:
Good morning, I've not booked my ticket, I've been hunting but the prices are a little extreme

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 12:57am On Dec 12, 2022
@Vecas,

Pls get a consent letter from him.You MAY need to provide it.

I hope this helps.

Vecas:
Good morning everyone .pls do I need consent letter from my husband to travel with my kids via Egyptair . I'm travelling alone with 3kid.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Danieljobb(m): 1:07am On Dec 12, 2022
Bros please I Will also like to get their contact, tried sending you a mail but it’s not going thru
Thanks in advance
GodswillBeDone:

I know a good one. About three people that I know that used their services have gotten their visa. You can send me a mail and I will share their contact with you.

Peace ✌️

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 1:10am On Dec 12, 2022
@Eseosajoy,

Using persons other than your parents or mother's children are regarded as THIRD PARTIES and IRCC usually frawns at this. I will not advise that you do so.Alternatively you can channel it through your parents/or immediate family to make your case look better.

How ever, if you need to push this narration....you will need him to pay atleast reasonable portion of your tuition fees to your school to show his commitment to the project.You will also need to define your relationship with him before the IRCC

I hope this helps.

Eseosajoy:
Good Evening Everyone
Happy Sunday
Please I'd would like to ask if I can use a friend as a sponsor in applying for a study permit. We've been friends for a while now and I was wondering if it would be accepted.

I understand he would have to write a sponsorship letter and have it notarized. But is this all the document that would be needed?
Thank you
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Joedave25: 1:18am On Dec 12, 2022
@Ucy12,

Sorry about your refusal......it will surely end in praise if you do not relent.

You may want to use ..... thegcmsonline.com to order for your CBSA of GCMS notes directly. You will only need to pay the Naira equivalent using your Naira debit Card which is not more than 6k NGN for either of the notes aforementioned.Whereas GCMS takes longer time in the recent months CBSA do not from my personal experience.

I hope this helps!!!!!!!

See you at the top.

Ucy12:
Good day Nairalanders!

Please, I would like to order for my GCMS notes. The refusal was in October 2020. Is it still possible to have it?
If yes, what authentic platform do I use since I don't have Canadian citizen or permanent resident who can help me out with it?
Finally, how long does it take to be ready?

Thanks so much and God bless as you help out with info.

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 1:52am On Dec 12, 2022
Am not doubting u ma just confuse
Tolifefun:
I hear you. Hear this, he applied with an expired LOA, meaning after a month... PPR dropped exactly five months a day. Anyways, what worked me might not work you. Follow your mind. If you doubt my word, send email and I will show you everything
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Am thinking of waiting for other schools I applied for, if they will get back before the timeframe conestoga gave me, to know the best to choose interms of payment and tuition fees
johnstan:

Is there something you want to avoid that is making this trouble you?
Your admission will be revoked if you fail to meet the conditions on your letter of acceptance. You can always re-apply for another or same intake tho, pay another application fee, wait to be accepted and then forward the new LOA to IRCC

IRCC will verify if your admission is genuine and deny your application if it is fake but not if your admission is withdrawn, this is the reason why someone can upload an updated LOA to IRCC when they defer their admission and still get their visa approved.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ucy12: 2:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks so much for your reply. I really appreciate it. Well, while waiting for a reply, I tried the "Access to Information and Privacy (ATIP) Online Request" on the Government of Canada website, and I was passed through the "Privacy Act" since the former (which is 5$) is only for citizens, permanent residents... and the "Privacy Act" (which is free) could be used by foreigners. I submitted the request successfully.
But please, does that really work?

This is the link:

https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/welcome.do

Thanks in advance and God bless.
Joedave25:
@Ucy12,

Sorry about your refusal......it will surely end in praise if you do not relent.

You may want to use ..... thegcmsonline.com to order for your CBSA of GCMS notes directly. You will only need to pay the Naira equivalent using your Naira debit Card which is not more than 6k NGN for either of the notes aforementioned.Whereas GCMS takes longer time in the recent months CBSA do not from my personal experience.

I hope this helps!!!!!!!

See you at the top.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by okay4sure: 2:55am On Dec 12, 2022
wow, this is a good deal !!! How do you make the payment?
Oldfashioned145:
Happy Sunday fam. Pls is the rate for Egypt air still 444 and does anyone know if I'll need a transit visa for a stopover at cario?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nelly312: 3:19am On Dec 12, 2022
Guys did a video on how I moved from lagos and Canada , watch it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ny2nbs-gnE

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fredba: 6:24am On Dec 12, 2022
skentelelady:

Screenshot your reply from the school where it was stated how long it would take to get another Loa and send it thru webform. They can call the school to confirm as well by sharing your student ID. In your letter let IRCC know you are told it would be sent in the next one week.

All the best

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 6:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Yes I have, UBC

Emryyy:
Hello everyone please is there any may 2023 applicant that has gotten PPR?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maputhohq: 7:00am On Dec 12, 2022
Ojb555666:

Which bank please?
FCMB
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 7:04am On Dec 12, 2022
Chechem:

Wow. Thanks

You’re welcome
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 7:15am On Dec 12, 2022
Congrats to you @creamz... Did u pay the full tution fee or just the tution deposit??.. I sent u a mail by the way, pls accept my message for more questions..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ikay3502(m): 7:37am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks Nwanne for the clarification..cos the whole thing has been confusing since he made that post..
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Creamz(m): 8:23am On Dec 12, 2022
Ikay3502:
Congrats to you @creamz... Did u pay the full tution fee or just the tution deposit??.. I sent u a mail by the way, pls accept my message for more questions..

Okay. I paid only the tuition deposit.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by OfodileB: 8:44am On Dec 12, 2022
Joedave25:
@Oldfashioned145,

Don't use agent's site to check or book flights.Their rates are usually higher.Visit the sites of the airline of your choice EXCEPT you have serious bucks to spend.

Also try African Airlines instead of the likes of Emirates, Qatar and British Airlines if you want cheaper tickets.

I got RETURN TICKET for less than 650k

I hope this helps.

Pls which airline did you use?

(1) (2) (3) ... (618) (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Ajebogirl and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.