Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (626) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246853 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 6:32am On Dec 13, 2022
it's ppr!!!!

38 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by afrischolars1: 6:49am On Dec 13, 2022
DejiiiiB:
Please all gurus in the house help me out

I just got an update from IRCC that stated below

LOA: Please provide an updated Letter of Acceptance with an updated start and
completion date.

Funds, proof: Provide updated proof of financial support, including detailed bank statements.

This must be received at this office by: 2022/12/19

I was suppose to resumption in March, but I already submited the March 2022 LOA with my application, but later I opted for their online class that start in May 2022 due to the visa delay and the school sent me a new updated LOA for May 2022 online class which I sent through webform to IRCC around April

SO now they are asking for an updated LOA

I want to know is it this same LOA for the May 2022 I will need to send again or do I need to contact school for another one.

I need your advice guys������

Contact your school and request for proof of enrollment letter. Send it to IRCC with a note informing them that you commenced the study online while awaiting a decision on your study visa application.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ade84ty: 7:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Please do you know anyone who can help with medical, been trying to book but no date available for both q life and the other 1, and i have just 30 days to submit. Pls can anyone help. Even wanted to pay extra 35k oh, still no hope.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cuppycak3: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2022
pumpernickle:
it's ppr!!!!
Congratulations ����
You deserve this champagne. After waiting for more than a year….it ended in praise. Congratulations once again

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2022
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Grace truly speaks.

Welcome to Canada

pumpernickle:
it's ppr!!!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2022
Dates are only available on Qlife website on Monday morning from 6am to 8am. Once you enter their website at said time you will see a date to book for your medicals.

Ade84ty:
Please do you know anyone who can help with medical, been trying to book but no date available for both q life and the other 1, and i have just 30 days to submit. Pls can anyone help. Even wanted to pay extra 35k oh, still no hope.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Princeofabia: 7:41am On Dec 13, 2022
oyedamilola:

Brother/sister mi, I got bvl 9th of last month, no decision till today, well I really don’t understand why ircc is doing this to us, I submitted June 16th few days remaining to make it 6 month, well Na me do strong head say I wan go Canada wey Uk dey for me, Ogaa ooo. Chai just regretting, wasted 6 months for nothing.
Continue to bombard them with mails and webforms. Don't give them breathing space.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Cuppycak3:

Congratulations ����
You deserve this champagne. After waiting for more than a year….it ended in praise. Congratulations once again

Thank you very much ��

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pumpernickle: 7:55am On Dec 13, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. Grace truly speaks.

Welcome to Canada

Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Oldfashioned145: 7:58am On Dec 13, 2022
I don't know if this means we might not need to present a vaccination card at the airport and I got from a friend that she wasn't asked for hers and she travelled 3 days ago

3 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 8:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Congratulations to you dear. May the land of Canada favor you and your loved ones...
when is your program starting?

Still waiting for my daughter's own. Applied Oct 11th.

Thelz:
Awesome God oooooo
Gracious God oooooo
Ppr ooooo
October 2nd applicant, biometrics 14th ooo ..God did it ooo.. follow me and thank this my God that has been faithful to me ooo ..

I have a question also please ..my passport will expire august 2023 ..hope Its no issue as I plan to renew when I travel..please ooo

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 8:30am On Dec 13, 2022
pumpernickle:
it's ppr!!!!

Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 8:34am On Dec 13, 2022
NGOZIGLORI:
Congratulations to you dear. May the land of Canada favor you and your loved ones...
when is your program starting?

Still waiting for my daughter's own. Applied Oct 11th.

2nd January ooooo ..God who did it for me ..will do it for you .. don't loose faith and hope ..more prayers now

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 8:42am On Dec 13, 2022
Ndubisi12:
Thelz please do you used the same gckey account or you open a new account when you reapply because i want to reapply again

Am a first time applicant o
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by breakice31(m): 8:46am On Dec 13, 2022
Thelz:

Am a first time applicant o
Congratulations. May the land of Canada �� favor you
Did you use gckey or new portal?
When did your eligibility start?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Gatrell: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2022
God is in control
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ade84ty: 9:06am On Dec 13, 2022
Thanks, i got the request 8th of December, do you think it's wise to wait till next week Monday for q life or just book for Abuja. If q life is sure to get date for December?

FranklynJonin:
Dates are only available on Qlife website on Monday morning from 6am to 8am. Once you enter their website at said time you will see a date to book for your medicals.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Omarjaygold: 9:11am On Dec 13, 2022
Please am new here, I need someone to put me through, someone I can ask some vital questions.Thanks in advance.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:12am On Dec 13, 2022
Oldfashioned145:
I don't know if this means we might not need to present a vaccination card at the airport and I got from a friend that she wasn't asked for hers and she travelled 3 days ago

I'll get to the airport hrs before my checking so I can really confirm, dem no fit pursue me comot na.
Worst case scenario I go do am for airport if it's compulsory if not, I go save that 40k

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning, please what is(are) the email(s) to send to i. e Ottawa, Nairobi etc? Is there a method or format to send mails too?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by johnstan(m): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2022
Omarjaygold:
Please am new here, I need someone to put me through, someone I can ask some vital questions.Thanks in advance.

You are welcome. It's a DIY thread so just ask specific questions and anyone with the right info will respond.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Promzy40: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2022
Bros I great oooo can I use my account in Qatar as proof of funds for application in Nigeria? And also to ask can I apply for study permit here in Qatar
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2022
If you can go there an tell them is urgent they might or might not listen to you. If they don't listen you don't have any option than to wait till Monday to book a date. You can still try IOM I don't know how that place works.

Ade84ty:

Thanks, i got the request 8th of December, do you think it's wise to wait till next week Monday for q life or just book for Abuja. If q life is sure to get date for December?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by FranklynJonin: 9:20am On Dec 13, 2022
If you can go there an tell them is urgent they might or might not listen to you. If they don't listen you don't have any option than to wait till Monday to book a date. You can still try IOM I don't know how that place works

Ade84ty:

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sos123: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2022
My person. How body? Na new or old portal you use?

olufunbi:
We applied same day. It will end in praise amen.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chigozieevans: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2022
Hello Everyone,
Please after medical exam is updated to pass, and Eligibility Review begins immediately, is it a good sign?

Secondly, is the chances for ppr high if Eligibility review started?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2022
Perripilzz:
No, you can do it after applying. I did my upfront medicals after I already applied for visa, it saves time, especially if your resumption date is fast approaching.

How did you get your IME number?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by danherb: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Good morning all,

I got admitted at Humber college for Sept 2023 intake and the tuition fee deposit invoice will be out by 1st of March. Does it mean that initial deposit is not required to apply for visa?

Read below Instructions.

To secure your seat in the program you must do the following:
• Confirm your offer by February 12, 2023 on MyHumber http://humber.ca/myhumber by
visiting and selecting Applicant then Confirm Offer. Please use Google Chrome or Mozilla
Firefox web browsers.
• Ensure your tuition payment is received by Humber College on or before March 22, 2023.
For information on total annual program fees, payment options and our refund policy please
visit http://international.humber.ca/fees. Failure to confirm your attendance or pay your fees
by the due dates in this offer will jeopardize your seat in the program.
• Submit this letter to Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).
• Upload your study permit here. Your study permit must be uploaded prior to registration.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MyVc: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2022
Please, is a Ph.D. free in Canada for International Students?

Thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Thelz: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2022
breakice31:

Congratulations. May the land of Canada �� favor you
Did you use gckey or new portal?
When did your eligibility start?
New portal... Eligibility did not start oo .bvl came yesterday and ppr came yesterday too.
Yeeeeh

I shaa disturbed them ooo.. but at the end it's all Gods doing
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by kweje: 10:29am On Dec 13, 2022
johnstan:

I'll get to the airport hrs before my checking so I can really confirm, dem no fit pursue me comot na.
Worst case scenario I go do am for airport if it's compulsory if not, I go save that 40k

Covid card was asked for my ward she travelled Nov 17th. Just the card that showed she was vaccinated. Some people here has said they didnt ask them.

Pre covid tests are NOT required any more in Nigeria or Canada.
She travelled with Lufthansa.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Qaz2: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2022
Helenabuddafly:

I sent the mail to 21 IRCC email addresses. I did not upload the bvl. I just told them why it's important to get final decision asap and email subject was "URGENT NEED FOR FINAL DECISION".

Can you list the emails you sent to because I only have about 10 emails and these emails below no longer respond to messages .i am in the same shoes got bvl 13 days ago and no further update

(1) (2) (3) ... (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) (628) (629) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.