Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (730) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1219611 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Prosperkossy: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:
Good evening guys, I am trying to apply for medical, after completing the application I was asked to very from my email, I did as instructed but attached was the error message I got. Kindly advice me on what to do.
You have reached ur time limit
While applying for medicals they give u like 10-15mins or so to apply so maybe you allowed ur time elapse
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jojocrawch: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2023
HakHim:
..... PPR ALERT ....

3RD TIME APPLICANT

1ST APPLICATION

self sponsored
Bank statement 19M

Refusal reasons
I have reviewed the application. the applicant is seeking to study in Canada. I am not satisfied that the applicants will leave Canada at the end of their stay as a temporary residence. I note that the client is single, mobile, is not well established and has no dependents. taking the applicants plan of studies into account D documentation provided in support of the applicants financial situation does not demonstrate the funds will be sufficient or available. I am not satisfied that the proposed studies would be a reasonable expense weighing the factors in this application I am not satisfied that the applicant will adhere to the terms and conditions imposed as a temporary residence. For this reason above I have refused this application.

They said funds provided are not commensurate to applicant income.
Transaction shows lump sum source of funds unknown. Concerns about funding.

I Paid just the initial $1,500 CAD for Conestoga

My 2nd application also the same thing...

Then here comes the 3rd application

And God did it

I used a third party sponsor
My cousin (affidavit of sponsorship)

My statement of account 17.5M
Sponsor account 10M
I paid first semester tution of $10,000.
Neco result
Transcript
CAC of my company and that of my sponsor
Also my pay slip
Police clearance
I applied march 15th...

But along the line I requested for gcms as everytime I see APPLICATION UPDATE... I request for a new one gcms...

Along the line I got my gcms
No travel history
No previous education
Tuition fee not paid
IELTS not provided
Income no proof provided
Sponsor 3rd party relationship unknown .. income ..pre assessed ...
Family in Canada not provided ...
Medical expired ...

Immediately I saw all this concerns I tackled it fast .. I already did a new medical so I sent it... I explained every other thing to them as well all the documents they said I did not provide earlier I resent it to them again and August 13 by 9.07am 2022 on my bed I got medical request then on the 25th August 2022 I got PPR ...

I am still around not leaving till next month... I just want to thank two great friends I made in this platform that took my matter personal.. Ralf Daniels and Osas. God bless you my G...

Abeg who is moving next month.. Conestoga is the school Ontario is the location...

Let's go there !!!

Abeg where can I get winter jackets and very good t-shirts and other things to buy before leaving ... Thanks

Congratulations ���

We’ve got a similar situation and I’m about reapplying for the third time please and I need some guidance from you, kindly send me a mail joshuaikpeoha@ymail.com or drop yours.

Congrats again �

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Owanhero123: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning my good people.
Please I plan to apply for my study permit, I was once denied Canada visiting visa in 2019 based on purpose of visit . My question is will I still need a letter of explanation to explain the denial or I should tackle that in my statement of purpose that I will submit..Please urgent answers needed.

Thanks my great people
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 7:59am On Jan 13, 2023
Owanhero123:
Please I plan to apply for my study permit, I was once denied Canada visiting visa in 2019 based on purpose of visit . My question is will I still need a letter of explanation to explain the denial or I should tackle that in my statement of purpose that I will submit..Please urgent answers needed.

Thanks my great people

In your statement of Purpose

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TradeSunMoore: 8:04am On Jan 13, 2023
Allegory:
Hi guys, if someone graduates from a Nigerian university and immediately applies for A Canadian Masters degree with no Nysc or any kind of work experience, would that lead to a visa denial? Her parents would be sponsoring her and can show/pay whatever funds are needed.
Sponsorship from the father is a big positive factor. Work experience /financial capacity are not requirements for a new graduate. Key factor are the documentation from the father

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 8:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Pristine664:

Does any of these loan companies support those going for college diploma/certificate??
I got mpower loan and I am going for a graduate certificate program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by User00711: 8:27am On Jan 13, 2023
chithec:

I got mpower loan and I am going for a graduate certificate program

Please which college or university is that ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by NGOZIGLORI(f): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2023
I just sent my application to Holland college for fall 2023. Am equally a novice too
Good morning

Cellophane:
Please can I message you because I’m in the process of applying for holland college and don’t know where to start from
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by BoluwajiPieters: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Queenfunlola:
I was refused this afternoon !
This are the reasons. What do you think I should do please help me !

What's the total cost of attendance (school fees and living expenses of 10kcad) and how much funds did you show? How did you show it? What did you study at Bachelors level, work experience, and what do you intend to study in Canada?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Tee1991: 9:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Please, I just got my deferred LOA to September 2023 seeing as IRCC has not granted me an approval. Do I send in the new LOA now or wait until a decision has been reached? Also, my medicals will expire in July- if I submit new LOA, will IRCC ask me to go do a new medicals now?
Tee1991:
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your answer.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2023
December applicant pls any update

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 9:41am On Jan 13, 2023
[quote author=User00711 post=119973635][/quote]kk tanx
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2023
Cellophane:

Who can put me through the step, you can message me on WhatsApp please… I’m having phobia doing it myself/alone � 09123076767
Which step please?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 9:58am On Jan 13, 2023
Please is it a must I submit medicals now, as they put required.
Must I do it before I submit my application? They wrote all required documents must be submitted before application

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2023
Olayinkaji:
Please is it a must I submit medicals now, as they put required.
Must I do it before I submit my application? They wrote all required documents must be submitted before application

No, you mustn’t do it before you submit your application. You can either do it before you submit your application at your own discretion or you do it after you must have submitted your application or you wait for them to request you to do it.

Goodluck, it will end in praise
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cannymission: 10:17am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning guys,

How do I reduce my documents from 12MB to 4MB as required on the old portal (GC Key)?

I have already used IlovePDF to compress it from 16MB.

This is even excluding SOP, MBS and Introduction Letter from the office.

Thanks guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:19am On Jan 13, 2023
Pace6:

No, you mustn’t do it before you submit your application. You can either do it before you submit your application at your own discretion or you do it after you must have submitted your application or you wait for them to request you to do it.

Goodluck, it will end in praise
Okay thank you.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayinkaji(m): 10:20am On Jan 13, 2023
Cannymission:
Good morning guys,

How do I reduce my documents from 12MB to 4MB as required on the old portal (GC Key)?

Thanks guys

You cN rescan it using low dpi

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Baphil: 10:27am On Jan 13, 2023
Send it to me on baphilscomestics@gmail.com and I will help you

Cannymission:
Good morning guys,

Thanks guys

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by HopefulSuccess: 10:52am On Jan 13, 2023
Please go ahead to submit it via webform and email. It's advisable to forward your updated LOA before a decision is made on your application since the deferment is more than 150days from the old start date to the new start day.
I am not so sure about the medicals but someone who has more knowledge on it would give an answer.
Tee1991:
Please, I just got my deferred LOA to September 2023 seeing as IRCC has not granted me an approval. Do I send in the new LOA now or wait until a decision has been reached? Also, my medicals will expire in July- if I submit new LOA, will IRCC ask me to go do a new medicals now?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 11:02am On Jan 13, 2023
User00711:

Please which college or university is that ?
Trent university

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 11:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Adefranc:
December applicant pls any update
No update from my side o�
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Maychic: 11:08am On Jan 13, 2023
Please which line did u use in calling IRCC Nigeria
Vlibray:
Testimony Time-- PRAISE BE TO GOD
To a more than Amazing God, I say Thank you
MY SISTER JUST GOT HER PPR
I wrote this in faith on the 5th of January after I noticed her eligibility review had started.
I got most of the information we used for her application on this thread. So, I am also saying thank you to all contributors to this thread. God bless you guys.
Below is her timeline and the documents we submitted
APPLICATION TIMELINE
September 6 --- Application Submission
September 12 --- Biometrics
September 12 --- Biometrics Updated
September 27 --- Upfront Medical
September 28---- Sent E- Medical Slip Via Webform and Email
October 12 --- Medical Updated to Pass
October 18 – Sent receipt for remainder of first semester fee Via webform and email
November 29—Ordered CBSA Notes (E never still show)
December 8 --- Sent webform and emails to complain about the delay
January 4 --- Sister Called IRCC Nigeria Using Viber App to ask for an update (Thanks for the insight @Timonline)
January 5 --- Eligibility Review Started
January 12 --- BVL
January 12 --- Passport Request

DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED
Acceptance Letter from College (She’s going for a Graduate certificate program)
International Passport
Tuition Deposit Receipt --- $2650
My Bank Statement Ticket ID --- 10M+
Bank Reference Letter
Gift Deed from Dad to explain Lump sum (Dad sent her 2.2M to complete payment of her first semester tuition)
Transaction receipt for gift deed (To show Dad sent her the money from his account.
Form A documents (To show payment for remainder of first semester tuition has been initiated with the bank)
Receipt for remainder of first semester fee after form A went through (sent via webform and email)
Work Identification Card
Probationary Employment Offer Letter
Confirmation of Appointment Letter
4 Month Pay Slips
Letter of Explanation (Gives a brief introduction about her background, explains the skills the course will equip her with, gives details about her current position and how its related to the course she’s going for, explains how the course will benefit her career, explains why she wants to study in Canada and not Nigeria, explains that she has enough money to take care of herself , explains the lump sum in her account, explains she will resumes her position with her current employer after her studies)
Study Leave Letter from Work (Home Ties)
Father’s Landed Property documents (Home Ties)
Curriculum Vitae
Undergraduate Degree Certificate
WAEC Certificate
Birth Certificate
Police Character Certificate
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mrprolifik: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Owanhero123:

Thanks my great people
You don't need to explain anything because you are applying for study permit this time. Secondly your UCI (unique client identification number) would remain the same with that of your visitor visa application . Therefore they will know that you have applied for a visitor visa in the past. Lastly make sure you answer yes to the question " have you ever been denied a visa to Canada or any country in the past ? ".
Goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Vlibray: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Maychic:
Please which line did u use in calling IRCC Nigeria
These are the steps;
Step 1:
Call this number with the Viber app: +1-800-267-6788, it's ircc client call center number.
Step 2:
Press 1 to use the service in English.
Step 3:
Press 2 to connect to ircc
Step 4: after connection to ircc, you would listen to a message for about 30 seconds just be patient till they tell you the buttons to press. You'll be asked to input your uci number if you have, just to save time press 2 that you do not have a uci. Although when you connect to the client call center agent he/she will ask you to provide your application details which includes application number, uci number and other relevant information.
Point to note: if you're calling in for someone you'll have to fill in the ircc imm5455 consent form.

Step 5:
after step 4, you'll listen another message again like step 4 be patient till they tell you which numbers to press. press 3
Step 6:
after that the next number you'll press is 1 to talk to make enquiry about your study permit application or press 2 to make an enquiry about your PR application.
Step 7: the final number to press is 0 to speak to an agent.
Point note : the client support center opens by 1pm. Nigerian time. So it's best to start calling them by 12:45pm so you can be in the queue and wouldn't have to wait too long

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Pace6: 11:13am On Jan 13, 2023
Cannymission:
Good morning guys,

Thanks guys

You can compress each of the files you feel are large independently first before merging to compress the entire pdf.

Goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by TOSM: 11:16am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning guys, has anyone been able to apply for medicals today?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Margs(f): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2023
Good morning everyone
Please I need help
Just got the request for my passport but I am traveling to the UK on Monday. Can I send the passport from the UK? Or do I have to return to Nigeria?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by oluwaVaz(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2023
Is it possible for an education economics graduate here to do his masters over there in an IT related course?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Moyosore019: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2023
Kehindeafolabi:
Good evening guys, I am trying to apply for medical, after completing the application I was asked to very from my email, I did as instructed but attached was the error message I got. Kindly advice me on what to do.

Call 01 465 6600 that’s one of their phone numbers , it might take time to speak to someone but with patience you will. The person who picks can help you with a date, all the best.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ilueh: 12:41pm On Jan 13, 2023
mizchoco:
Pls, which portal did you and your friend used to apply?

Both of us used old portal
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MotolaniBolaji: 12:46pm On Jan 13, 2023
Hello Guys,

Please how long does it usually take for one to get a decision after eligibility has started

do I still need to keep sending webforms??

(1) (2) (3) ... (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) (733) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.