Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (758) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1226033 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamideamos1: 2:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
realestatewithb:

Very very tiring ohhhh🥺🥺🥺🥺
They said CBSA notes are faster, so I think we should try it😊. It will end in praise. Let’s keep on believing and trusting God.😊
Please how can we go about this CBSA
Can you send me your mail maybe we can get in touch
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2023
i got same i have paid deposit fees and it said i have to pay the balance fore june
segzyndpep:

1 month to pay deposit and first semester tuition. Last year they allow you to pay deposit to secure your sit and give you enough time before the program start date to pay the first semester tuition fee. Confirm if its the same kinda offer they sent to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 2:36pm On Jan 21, 2023
ooh i understand you

bullstriker:
Unfortunately, I am unable to review SoPs, but I write submission letters for my clients covering the content of SoPs.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Laborah(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
Good day
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by segzyndpep(m): 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2023
pufframmy:
i got same i have paid deposit fees and it said i have to pay the balance fore june

This is great then. I was just given the same day for both deposit and first semester. I will find another school then.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2023
Did you deposit an amount not associated with the history of the statement? For example, if you suddenly deposit 10M but have never deposited such a large sum before. If you don’t explain, such a deposit can make a Vo think that you inflated the account for this application and deny your application for insufficient funds.
What was your tuition fee per year?
Did you apply alone?

Click my name and click send message to… to send me an email.
realestatewithb:

Good morning bullstriker, thank you for your response.
Total amount in my account was 19m
Duration of the program - 1year

N/B: First semester Tuition was paid.

When you say if they are deposit that are not consistent with the history of the bank statement I don’t quite understand, please can you explain?

And also how can I connect with you, so we can proceed on getting the CBSA notes, trying to send you a mail. God bless you🙏

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 2:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Preshyrn:
yes my medicals was updated that i passed on the afternoon of the 19th and i got rejected in the night of that same 19th but they did not state any reason at all why i was rejected

Sorry about this
Order your CBSA note to confirm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Johnbravo1994:
Congratulations to you
May the land of Canada favour you
Congrats
I'm so happy for you
My day of jubilation is near too🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by bullstriker: 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Send me a message
Olamideamos1:

Please how can I get in touch with you?
I want to also order for a CBSA note? @bullstriker
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
[quote author=Johnbravo1994 post=120249140]Congratulations to you
May the land of Canada favo
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2023
Maychic:
💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃it’s PPR Day💃💃💃💃
September 8th applicant PPR just landed now 21st January. Medical was updated on the 16th. Thank you Jesus 💃💃
Congrats
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olamideamos1: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2023
bullstriker:
Send me a message
I don’t know how to send a direct message here sir
But this is my mail
Olamide.akindele1997@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
realestatewithb:

Thank you for your response Bobomaigida

It was built overtime and it was 3months bank statement I submitted. It wasn’t a lump sum deposit into my account.

SInce the funds were built overtime, you should have submitted at least four months statement which is their requirement or go as high as six months. Then did you show your income sources to show how you raised the funds overtime?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2023
Olamideamos1:

Please how can we go about this CBSA
Can you send me your mail maybe we can get in touch

Okay, brimax247@gmail.com
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by valzey(m): 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2023
Hello everyone, thanks for all the knowledge I gained in this thread. I got my PPR 17th of January after applying on 24th August and I'll post my timeline soon.

I got admission for a one year course for January but my PPR came 17 January so I had to defer my admission to September.

Can I still go to Canada January after the visa returns from stamping?

How early can I travel?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by realestatewithb(f): 3:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
Bobomaigida:

SInce the funds were built overtime, you should have submitted at least four months statement which is their requirement or go as high as six months. Then did you show your income sources to show how you raised the funds overtime?

Thank you somuch for your response, yes I told them what I do, and showed proofs.
The thing is it was my uncle that paid my first semester tuition, and he is my sponsor, he also was the one that sponsor my undergraduate studies , but he refused giving me his bank statement, that was why I self sponsored myself.

I was frustrated at the moment, didn’t know what to do again, since he didn’t want to release his bank statement, so I used my account.

Maybe I would have waited, or looked for another sponsor. I am actually a freelancer in real estate and also a chef. I wanted to use one of my Bosses accounts, but I didn’t know how to proof tie with him.

The frustration was just too much, I think I would just talk to my uncle again or look for another sponsor, that can release bank statement to me, before I reapply again. That’s after I get my CBSA notes, since CAIPS is taking forever. Thank somuch 🙏🥺
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ghazali34(m): 3:32pm On Jan 21, 2023
PPR OTI ZEHHHHH

GOD DID! GOD DID!! GOD DID!!!

Application timeline

Applied: 14th October, 2022
Biometrics Updated to Passed: 14th December, 2022
Medical Updated to Passed: 24th November, 2022
Eligibility: Started around 9th January, 2023 (not so sure)

PPR: 20th January 2023
ALHAMDULLILAH

24 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blueberryacres: 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2023
valzey:
Hello everyone, thanks for all the knowledge I gained in this thread. I got my PPR 17th of January after applying on 24th August and I'll post my timeline soon.

I got admission for a one year course for January but my PPR came 17 January so I had to defer my admission to September.

Can I still go to Canada January after the visa returns from stamping?

How early can I travel?

Thanks.
Congratulations
If you go to Canada now, you have to plan on how to support yourself until September when you can begin to work under you study permit

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by valzey(m): 3:42pm On Jan 21, 2023
blueberryacres:

Congratulations
If you go to Canada now, you have to plan on how to support yourself until September when you can begin to work under you study permit

Ok, so if I have sufficient proof of funds, it's not a problem?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Powermike8: 3:50pm On Jan 21, 2023
bullstriker:
Your contract with them ended after a decision was made on your application unless otherwise stated in your Service Agreement with them.

Immigration lawyers and licensed consultants have designated portals used to submit applications for their clients. This portal is similar to yours but with options to choose additional documents. They cannot give you access to this portal because it was open with their personal information, as a result, belongs to them. And, as you said, they have other clients’ applications in the same portal.

You can create a new account and use it for study permit extensions and other applications.

This is very helpful, thanks.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2023
valzey:

Ok, so if I have sufficient proof of funds, it's not a problem?

Its too early to go, even if you have sufficient funds, the CBSA might question what's your rush to come for a programme starting in Sept, besides what will you be doing for 8 months since you won't be allowed to work or school. My advice is to wait till July and move.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Guest911: 4:01pm On Jan 21, 2023
Omo December PR don plenty wetin happen to November 15th applicants pi 😞😞
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 4:12pm On Jan 21, 2023
realestatewithb:

Thank you somuch for your response, yes I told them what I do, and showed proofs.
The thing is it was my uncle that paid my first semester tuition, and he is my sponsor, he also was the one that sponsor my undergraduate studies , but he refused giving me his bank statement, that was why I self sponsored myself.

I was frustrated at the moment, didn’t know what to do again, since he didn’t want to release his bank statement, so I used my account.

Maybe I would have waited, or looked for another sponsor. I am actually a freelancer in real estate and also a chef. I wanted to use one of my Bosses accounts, but I didn’t know how to proof tie with him.

The frustration was just too much, I think I would just talk to my uncle again or look for another sponsor, that can release bank statement to me, before I reapply again. That’s after I get my CBSA notes, since CAIPS is taking forever. Thank somuch 🙏🥺

While you wait for CBSA notes, I will advise not to use your Uncles' statement, cos he is an unwilling sponsor now, if he agrees for you to use his statement, there is no guaranty that the funds will be there throughout the application process, and if IRCC ask for updated POF, you might not the funds then.
Since you have 19m then you are good to go, just ensure you send a statement of at least 4 months long.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ebyxander: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2023
Guest911:
Omo December PR don plenty wetin happen to November 15th applicants pi 😞😞

Be patient and pray. God will do it.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by pufframmy: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
ALLIHAMDULLAHI KINDLY SHARE DOCUMENT SUBMITTED

Ghazali34:
PPR OTI ZEHHHHH

GOD DID! GOD DID!! GOD DID!!!

Application timeline

Applied: 14th October, 2022
Biometrics Updated to Passed: 14th December, 2022
Medical Updated to Passed: 24th November, 2022
Eligibility: Started around 9th January, 2023 (not so sure)

PPR: 20th January 2023
ALHAMDULLILAH

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mowney(f): 7:38pm On Jan 21, 2023
Pls I got a request letter from Ircc to attach my initial LOA.. is this a good sign? Whay are the chances of ppr?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by ChubaKC: 8:03pm On Jan 21, 2023
bullstriker:
1.You will be a self-sponsor if the company transfers the funds to you without submitting the bank statement. It would be better for the company to transfer to your wife’s account so she can be an eligible sponsor since she is a co-owner. Then, with strategic planning and a proper explanation of the funding received from the school, you can use the funds available to resolve this financial issue.

2. It is part of the proof of funds. Forgive me for saying I believe your application was poorly submitted. The onus is on you to demonstrate how you intend to pay for subsequent years; ‘dumping’ the funding letter in your application without a thorough explanation can leave the VOs with no choice but to deny applications.

3. You can convert it to a jpeg or use the GCkey account to submit it. With a GCKey account, you can upload up to 4MB.

4. Great. No issue regarding career progression.

5. I can help you order the CBSA note. It takes 30 days or less.

6. You can use the same account. If you used the new portal, I would recommend the GcKey account so you can upload more documents.

7. Yes, you must.

To contact me, click Bullstriker, then click ‘Send Email to Bullstriker.’ You can send me a mail after I respond to the email. Also, when you visit my profile, you will see other ways to contact me.

Thank you so much bullstriker and all intellectuals on this forum.

Definitely I’ll have to get account statement for the company. Why I reason to use the company are:
1) my wife and I are the sole owners and signatories
2) the company can show award letters for evidence of ongoing projects which will be good for assets to support further years of study
3) if the company transfer to my wife it will be the only bulk sum the account is getting
4) then again, the money is not even in the company’s account but in my personal account, Lol 😊

Brother the thing tire me!

Now, if I;
A) find way fund the company account like 3.5m

B) liquidate wife investment facility to fund her account to like 5m (a newly opened account specifically for liquidating the investment).

C) Get all required documents from the company side including gift deed for 3.5m previously transferred to my personal account and account statement.

D) Get like account statement for the wife’s newly opened account and affidavit of support from wife.

Do you think it can fly?

What borders me on this is (D) the wife’s account statement for a newly opened account.

Why I consider this account is because that’s the only account that can show source find for the liquidated asset. But the statement will be less than 1 month not to talk of 4 months. Though it will complement to the company account statement, PLS WILL THAT BE ACCEPTED?

@bullstriker I’ve sent an email to you.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Drepee: 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2023
mowney:
Pls I got a request letter from Ircc to attach my initial LOA.. is this a good sign? Whay are the chances of ppr?
hello was the message sent through your email or your portal?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Preshyrn: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2023
My agent said I should wait for rejection letter

chithec:

Sorry about this
Order your CBSA note to confirm
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nastygurl: 8:55pm On Jan 21, 2023
@Bullstriker can you please advise me...I applied for my 2 years old daughter to follow me to canada. I had planned for her to go to daycare and this was mentioned in my letter of explanation. Was talking to someone today and was told it's not a visitor's visa I should have applied for.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mowney(f): 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2023
Drepee:
hello was the message sent through your email or your portal?
they sent me an email to check my portal. That's where I saw the request letter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (755) (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: Chapecoense(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.