Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (778) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1220934 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 2:26pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please l need link to Mikano's handle
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by matthew080: 2:31pm On Jan 27, 2023
Bro ,who is an MP, and how can one get in touch with them,
I need help ooo

Maychic:
try contacting ur MP and the Viber call, u might just b lucky
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by subzheero: 2:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
subzheero:
Please l need link to Mikano's handle
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by GloriaBekee: 2:45pm On Jan 27, 2023
Didito:

I won't advice you to continue with your CBU application. It's total chaos in the school. If u want to verify my claim u can join the Cape Breton Facebook group page to decide

Please what of Nova Scotia Community College? Is it a good place? Or I should opt for Ontario schools

Who has the contact of any banks that issues loan and shikini interest
Please oooo elp
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Lina231: 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2023
Pls can some one tell me what to do about this

I tried booking appointment for an upfront medical but the thing just show me some kind of error and I was trying to do it again it was like I already did a booking pls what can I do
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sultansalcido: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hi everyone,

I got a rejection from them this morning based on this points they highlighted.

I had 2.5m naira in my personal account with land purchase receipt, my employment letter, payslip, reference letter and I said to them I have 2 kids but a deceased wife.

I submitted 26m for my sponsor, investment paper, bank reference letter stating he is sponsoring me, Lans document, tax clearance, stock, visa page to US and UK, CAC and more.

The Gurus in the house, please is there anything I did wrong or how do you guys think I can tackle these their reasons and fire back.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fetengrn: 2:53pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Bobomaigida post=120423579]

Thank you🙏
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by sultansalcido: 3:00pm On Jan 27, 2023
Though the kids are not going with me
sultansalcido:
Hi everyone,

I had 2.5m naira in my personal account with land purchase receipt, my employment letter, payslip, reference letter and I said to them I have 2 kids but a deceased wife.

I submitted 26m for my sponsor, investment paper, bank reference letter stating he is sponsoring me, Lans document, tax clearance, stock, visa page to US and UK, CAC and more.

The Gurus in the house, please is there anything I did wrong or how do you guys think I can tackle these their reasons and fire back.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eddy4400: 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
Hi, did you get any feedback? Kindly share pls

Hello all, please can someone explain in details how to pay Conestoga college with Form A via flywire. I am currently stuck in the process and need assistance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Didito(f): 3:02pm On Jan 27, 2023
GloriaBekee:

Please what of Nova Scotia Community College? Is it a good place? Or I should opt for Ontario schools

Who has the contact of any banks that issues loan and shikini interest
Please oooo elp

If ur school in Nova Scotia is not in Halifax I'll advise u not to go. Opt for ur Ontario admission

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Eddy4400: 3:04pm On Jan 27, 2023
Were you successful paying with Form A? pls kindly share. My sis is also trying to get bank info for Conestoga

Josh121:
Anyone paid conestoga college fees using form A, pls I will like to know how you went about it ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:12pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fetengrn:
My people..
Please after my multiple emails, nairobi responded that my file is not with them.
I called IRCC to ask the office currently processing my application. They said Nairobi is the secondary office handling the file, but has been transfered to Ottawa.

I don't know why they transfered my file O.

Ottawa, MAKE OTA FAVOR MI O

is this how they transfer everyone's file? Please I need advise. October applicant.
Please assist with the email address for nairobi
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 3:16pm On Jan 27, 2023
Someone, please help me with the email address for Nairobi and every other email I have to send my status update to
Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 27, 2023
Third party sponsorship is tricky and considering you where once married I guess you did not show the relationship of the sponsor to you.
sultansalcido:
Hi everyone,

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by deebee13(f): 3:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
blkomo:

Call this number: +234 815 019 9900. They are open from 9am to 3pm Monday - Friday.

The line is usually very busy but keep calling and follow the voice prompt when connected.

They will assist you.

Thank you blkomo.

I just got this message from them:

VFS Global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ____________ has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

I hope this means they've stamped it.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Mclairity1: 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2023
This have given me a great sense of relief. I am doing that straight away. Thank you so much
teebullion1:

Don't waste your funds using black market. Try to look for someone that can help you fasttrack form A payment, they will most likely charge you but it is better.
You can also send an email to mailboxadmissions@cambriancollege.ca requesting for an extension when it is getting close to the deadline. Explain your predicament and attach evidence that the payment has been initiated. That is what I did and I was given an extension for the payment.

Best of luck

Cc @mclairity1
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fetengrn: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
chithec:

Please assist with the email address for nairobi

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nairobi@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 4:23pm On Jan 27, 2023
chithec:
Someone, please help me with the email address for Nairobi and every other email I have to send my status update to
Thanks

nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca

bejingg@international.gc.ca

beijing.consular@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ldnpublicaffairs@international.gc.ca - London

london.consular@international.gc.ca

Ilagosg@international.gc.ca

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 4:25pm On Jan 27, 2023
deebee13:

Thank you blkomo.

I just got this message from them:

VFS Global

The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. ____________ has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abuja CVO.

Regards,

VFS Global

I hope this means they've stamped it.

Check your portal. Your LOI should have dropped. That will help you verify stamping.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Josh121(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2023
Eddy4400:
Were you successful paying with Form A? pls kindly share. My sis is also trying to get bank info for Conestoga

Not yet
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by izrael1010: 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good afternoon everyone,

I'm pretty new to this study route thing. Someone over there introduced me to it and i did gave it a try. Got an admission for a diplpma course to begin in Aug.

I would love the gurus to help look into my details to see if I'd be successful with my study permit application.

I have a relative in Canada that will serve as sponsor showing account details of being able to fund my school fees and upkeep.

I will equally have 4 months bank statement showing balance of 3mil in my account by April.

I plan to pay 25% of the tuition fee before then.

I'm also married. No kid yet

With all these details, do you think my application can be turned down?

If yes, which area can I improve on?

@lekiboboe, @ketima, @bullstriker, @technix
@Anon123
@Gigdraft
@JustMellow
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Uzorsammy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2023
If your application have not past normal processing time pls don't contact IRCC oh!
Fetengrn:

nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca
nrobi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:49pm On Jan 27, 2023
blkomo:

nrobi.consular@international.gc.ca

bejingg@international.gc.ca

beijing.consular@international.gc.ca

abuja@international.gc.ca

ldnpublicaffairs@international.gc.ca - London

london.consular@international.gc.ca

Ilagosg@international.gc.ca
Thank you so much
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Fling01: 4:52pm On Jan 27, 2023
Goodday the experience guru,pls am new here,pls kindly help me and look into this my journey of life pls,am a graduate with a thirdclass degree,and i just applied to a college in canada on a advance diploma course with just my neco result without declairing my BSc, pls i want to ask,is advance diploma a career progress for a graduate class,on my sop can i declare the BSc or i should jst go with my neco certificate only?pls any good insight will surely go a long way for me pls.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by mardean22S: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2023
Good evening everyone, please who used zenith bank to process their form A for school fees payment. I submitted my application since October 21, 2022 and was debited #8225 on the 2nd of November 2022. But my payment has not been processed. Please does anyone know who can help fast track. It's still at the adb_disbursement_reviewer since then.

Can I initiate payment with another bank?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Positiveme2020: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Belinda32:

Hello , I have gotten admission in cape Breton university, how much did you pay as tuition deposit

Sorry I can't access my mail.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by chithec(f): 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
[quote author=Uzorsammy post=120426919]If your application have not past normal processing time pls don't contact IRCC oh! [/quote
Ah
And I just sent it
Mine is 7 weeks now
Not even medical passed
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by blkomo: 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2023
Fling01:
Goodday the experience guru,pls am new here,pls kindly help me and look into this my journey of life pls,am a graduate with a thirdclass degree,and i just applied to a college in canada on a advance diploma course with just my neco result without declairing my BSc, pls i want to ask,is advance diploma a career progress for a graduate class,on my sop can i declare the BSc or i should jst go with my neco certificate only?pls any good insight will surely go a long way for me pls.

First of all,
With your BSc you can get a postgraduate admission even with a 3rd Class. I have been able to secure admission for people with 3rd class several times.

Your NECO result if you made Credit in English can be used for proof of English.

You can hit me up if you require further assistance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2023
mardean22S:
Good evening everyone, please who used zenith bank to process their form A for school fees payment. I submitted my application since October 21, 2022 and was debited #8225 on the 2nd of November 2022. But my payment has not been processed. Please does anyone know who can help fast track. It's still at the adb_disbursement_reviewer since then.

Can I initiate payment with another bank?

Call them there is something wrong, people that requested late December have had their request processed, though not with Zenith. So reach out to them.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by coolangel54(f): 5:13pm On Jan 27, 2023
Like how much should I have in my USD dorm account to process a payment of 775 Canadian dollars?
danherb:
The problem is that you have insufficient fund

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by tamsam19: 5:14pm On Jan 27, 2023
when you say ''didn't open'' what do you mean? can you share a pic of the error message?

marooooo:

I think the latest is Adobe 11, which I had used in trying to open it, but still didn't open.
I will keep trying.
Thank you...
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bobomaigida: 5:17pm On Jan 27, 2023
coolangel54:
Like how much should I have in my USD dorm account to process a payment of 775 Canadian dollars?

Haven't they sorted out your payment issues in UBA?

(1) (2) (3) ... (775) (776) (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.