Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,988 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 - Travel (990) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 (1246119 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1317) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by anori: 8:20am On Apr 07, 2023
iwanvisityankee:
Lagos.

I heard Abuja is faster
Mine took about 5 days. In abuja.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by MisterKayDot: 8:46am On Apr 07, 2023
Hennybabevicky:
Did anyone whose application was with micro finance proof of funds get approval

Yes. I used two bank statements. Zenith bank and uda microfinance Bank

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:55am On Apr 07, 2023
moruff77:

Bam pls help oo...pls like I told u before I was supposed to apply with my spouse..buh I did a mistake so I now ended up applying after she has submitted.
I applied 4 visitors visa on dis caption...I dnt if dis is where n wat 2 apply for.. please assist.
No not visitor permit. U will see Open Work Permit. That’s what u applying for
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Bamz555: 9:57am On Apr 07, 2023
ifelinwa:
Good day all,
The nature of business on my CAC document was put as contractor instead of tutoring. Correcting it will take long and I would like to apply soon. What can I do to correct this. Can an affidavit be used or should a new one be requested? Please what can I do to correct it
VOs don’t have any business with that. What they are concerned with is if d company is genuine and legally registered. Make una nodeh worry for irrelevant things ah!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by dtrixna01: 10:03am On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning all.
Please, folks that got medical request, how long did it take till you got ppr ? This is the 8th day for me.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Wilddream: 10:39am On Apr 07, 2023
Good morning, Please does anyone know the link for the new study permit portal.

please if you do can you drop the link, thank you !
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by talk2priscal: 10:40am On Apr 07, 2023
URGENT URGENT URGENT

I’m in dare need of accommodation, I got admission into Conestoga college Guelph Campus may intake. I will appreciate a shared apartment. Anyone that can be of help should pls contact me talk2priscal @ yahoo dot com

Thanks all
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Nonswa(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2023
After submitting all my credentials since, I applied October last year. just checking my portal; and I was told I have an "Insufficient transcript " what does that even mean? I have sent them email to be more specific, haven't gotten a reply yet. Anyone here that ever experienced such??
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 12:14pm On Apr 07, 2023
Nonswa:
After submitting all my credentials since, I applied October last year. just checking my portal; and I was told I have an "Insufficient transcript " what does that even mean? I have sent them email to be more specific, haven't gotten a reply yet. Anyone here that ever experienced such??
Which school?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by adespecial: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2023
Good afternoon nairalanders.

I already have a master degree in business education and i wish to study early childhood education in any affordable college but the length of the course v seen so far is 2yrs..

Pls is it advisable to apply for diploma course and what is my visa approval chances?

Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ketima: 1:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
dtrixna01:
Good morning all.
Please, folks that got medical request, how long did it take till you got ppr ? This is the 8th day for me.

Hello Dtrixna01,

PPR after medical request is certain but the time it will come, no one can tell. Thst it came fast for A doesn't mean it will come fast for B. So no one can't tell you categorically when it will come. All you should know since they requested for your medical, you have passed the eligibility to study in canada. Your ppr is at 99% loading. Just keep sending them update reminder mail if you choose to.

Congrats in advance.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2023
I was offered admission to the University of Saskatchewan for fall 2023. Please lets connect.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CannyNomad: 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
2surelady:
I will be going to SENECA.Let’s connect.

Hi 2surelady. I just received admission to Seneca. Is it okay to ask some questions or d.m privately.
The college has given me 1 month to pay a deposit for the first semester which I think is too short. How did you circumvent this since form A takes a very long time to process these days. Also, if anyone has an idea of how to go about this. I have also messaged the school if they could extend the deadline.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2023
[quote author=Timi0642 post=122298036]Hello, I did. Have you received an offer letter from the University of Saskatchewan?

Hi, I was offered admission to the University of Saskatchewan. Please check your message.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ketima: 1:35pm On Apr 07, 2023
adespecial:
Good afternoon nairalanders.

I already have a master degree in business education and i wish to study early childhood education in any affordable college but the length of the course v seen so far is 2yrs..

Pls is it advisable to apply for diploma course and what is my visa approval chances?

Thanks

Hello Adespecial,

As you already had a masters, i would recommend that if you must go for the early childhood education, look for a PGD atleast. Now business education and early childhood doesn't have same educational line if I'm correct, but the fact you already had bed/bsc and masters, ordinary diploma is way low. Now you the use the difference in course content and and duties, with back up resume of you working as an early childhood educator as your reasons for going for the PGD. There are many you can highlight looking at the difference between your intended course and your masters program.

But note that it can still be 100% approved if you go for a diploma. But PGD is your least best bet if you cant get an M.ed.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
I did, and I have been offered admission. Please check your mail request.
JESUSSON1:
who applied to University of Saskatchewan or NBCC for fall 2023 intake. let's connect
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Jay130: 1:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
quinstershaw:

Hello, I used GT and applied early march too. There has been no changes on the online portal too. Still ADB reviewer
You do not have to generate another invoice if it's CIBC.

I heard that for GT bank there won’t be any changes only when they are ready to debit . And it takes 6-8 weeks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by hillyvee(m): 1:46pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hi Timi, I was offered admission to the University of Saskatchewan.
Timi0642:
Hello, have you received an offer letter from the University of saskatchewan?

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by simababe(f): 1:47pm On Apr 07, 2023
Pls I forgot to include a document in the application I submitted. How do I raise webforms and which location. Thanks
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2023
simababe:
Pls I forgot to include a document in the application I submitted. How do I raise webforms and which location. Thanks
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/contact-ircc/web-form.html

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Shugharland(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2023
What course can someone who studied business education apply for in a master program
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Cherishpearl: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2023
CannyNomad:

Hi 2surelady. I just received admission to Seneca. Is it okay to ask some questions or d.m privately.
The college has given me 1 month to pay a deposit for the first semester which I think is too short. How did you circumvent this since form A takes a very long time to process these days. Also, if anyone has an idea of how to go about this. I have also messaged the school if they could extend the deadline.
I received my offer letter from Seneca but the duration of the program is what I Dnt understand…it’s one year program but they stated that the program starts in September and Ends in April ….
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by benedictuyi(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cherishpearl:

I received my offer letter from Seneca but the duration of the program is what I Dnt understand…it’s one year program but they stated that the program starts in September and Ends in April ….
Yeah, 1yr is basically 1 session which spans for 8 months

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Olayibo1: 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2023
Hi everyone
Please..who knows when New Brunswick Community College will open admission for September 2024 intake?
Thanks in advance
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CannyNomad: 2:49pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cherishpearl:

Hi Cherishpearl. I understand that some programs span just 8months but they'd still call it a 1 year diploma. I'm not sure why.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by CannyNomad: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2023
Cherishpearl:

What program would you be running?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by Ndubisi12: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2023
Bobomaigida:

It can take up to four days to be debited.
Thanks so much and they have done it today
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 by zeb04(f): 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2023
Guys please my employer has refused to sign my reference letter except i address it to canada immigration.

I am going via work permit to Quebec . Right now i don’t know what to do. @ bullstriker

(1) (2) (3) ... (987) (988) (989) (990) (991) (992) (993) ... (1317)

General Australian Student Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 6 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.