Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,505 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu (31215 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by maasoap(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
RichDad1:
See this mugu with his face like expired agidi. After the damage has been done ?

He only damaged himself, his opinion didn't matter in this project. Who did he convince?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Tflex01: 7:36am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

How can we even compare a trailblazer like Tinubu to a 3rd class political prostitute like Obi?

Who will be steadfast in a tough situation?
Tinubu who would stand his ground or Obi who would look for an escape route and abandon the cause?

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground against OBJ over the extra local governments he wanted to create, despite the consequences of withheld LGA funds.

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground in APC and won the presidential primary, when he could have easily succumb to defeat before the primary and run like a political prostitute to SDP or Labour Party.

While Tinubu was building human capacity regardless of religion and ethnicity, Obi was busy purging Anambra Civil Service of Igbos from Abia and Imo, and pitting Catholic Christians against Anglican/Protestant Christians.

We know who has leadership qualities, and who has the eye to identify talent and willing to mentor such talent.

Tinubu all the way to 2023 Presidency.

Comparing Tinubu to Obi is an insult to sane minds. Tinubu is miles ahead abeg.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by LilVast1(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.
Look who you call 74, compare him with your 70yo BAT lol
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
They wish death for him, but he's not dying I tell you. He is their next President and they will hang his portrait in their homes, offices and public places. Dem don buy market on credit.

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Everyone is now seeing clearly the lies and manipulation from a particular candidate and his supporters.
I will always stand for the truth no matter what because I'm not moved by emotions but facts based on past precedents.
Tinubu is the best man for this job come rain come shine 365 days a year.
Let me quickly give you a brief fact about this brilliant politician:

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are welcomed
see bros, no lies walahi if I see a picture of you I'm very certain I would recognize you from one of these many junctions in Lagos where you steady shouting "owo da"
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by hush15: 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

Them don go threaten am. Remi don go give am her piece of mind. Smh

Neway, we all meet at the ballot.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by kolokolobi(m): 7:39am On Jul 31, 2022
@mascot87

(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.

This is not correct. Enron went bankrupt. If the deal had gone ahead Lagos State government would have had their fingers burnt. The govt failed to do their due diligence on the prospective partner.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by shinealight(m): 7:40am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

Tee Mac actually does not deserve to be forgiven for his flippant, reckless and downright demeaning remark against Asiwaju. He’s nothing but a buffoon who cannot control his tongue at his advanced age. His earlier comment was all borne of envy anyway!! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
To all these Tinubu's propaganda supporters, the main point of his statement was Tinubu is 86 years old while Tinubu claims to be 70. please everyone should read the previous and recent article and ask these propagandists the questions below, if they can't answer it then all what they are doing is propaganda

1). Did Tinubu or Tee-mac deny that Tinubu is 86 years old ? NO

2). What has Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 news have to do with the issue of Tinubu's age even when Bishop Oyedepo was never mentioned in the previous or recent article?

Tinubu is a deceit and has nothing to offer, you can try to demonize all those opposing Tinubu's lies, deceit and wickedness like you are doing to Bishop Oyedepo here but it will never work because Nigerians are wiser

So to you this man standing with Atiku here is 84 years old? Is there anything Malice can't do to an embittered mind?

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by moshino(m): 7:43am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Nigeria will be better off voting for Satan than voting for tinubu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by ponishah: 7:44am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

DAMAGE CONTROL, AGAIN!
We know the drill.
Yet he did not withdraw or alter the statement about tinubu's age.
That means he still stands on the fact that tinubu is 86 years old. He only said it was meant to be a private conversation.
Single brain, una no get, you dont even know anything.
Again, he said he was showing concern over the rigors of the job BECAUSE OF TINUBU'S VERY-OLD-AGE.
Tinu must lose, moslem moslem ticket is dead on arrival.
Tinubu will lose like you never expected. The blood of endsars protesters massacred will flush his efforts into the lagoon. MARK MY WORDS.
AND I AM CAMPAIGNING EVERY DAY, EVERYWHERE WITH MY PERSONAL MONEY AGAINST HIM.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Brendaniel: 7:45am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

So to you this man standing with Atiku here is 84 years old? Is there anything Malice can't do to an embittered mind?

why are you bringing his old picture, bring his recent picture and make your argument and I will take you seriously..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Softmirror:

IT IS GLARING THAT IT IS ABJECT HATRED FOR ANYBODY TO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. BUT ANYWAY, PEOPLE WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND HAVE BEEN SUBSTITUTED BY A JIBRIN FROM ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING STUP!D. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. grin

It is glaring you still maintain to be one of the enemies of Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Slimwhyt(m): 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
Dem don grease baba palms grin

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:46am On Jul 31, 2022
mycar:
The man still maintained what he said but in a subtle way.
Tinubu is old and will be worst than Buhari, the man that cannot remember the name of his party, would he know what's going on in the country. A man that talks carelessly, with So much pride will continue the blame game as being done by his party. Because of greed for power, he watches as things spill out of country in the government he is a major player in without saying a word.

So to you, this man standing here with Dele Momodu in 1998 when he returned from exile after General Abacha died is an old man?

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by richie240: 7:49am On Jul 31, 2022
maasoap:

He only damaged himself, his opinion didn't matter in this project. Who did he convince?
He convinced d hate-filled ipobians.
If he had said tinubu is 120 years they would still have formatted their brain to believe it.
Igbos?
Hian!
cool

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by femisplash: 7:52am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:
Political prostitute? Tinubu was from sdp. Talk about prostitution. Onye ala. Your thiefy, druggy, shake shake daddy. Mtcheeew
SDP?.. Lol. How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Sacrosanct12(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

So to you, this man standing here with Dele Momodu in 1998 when he returned from exile after General Abacha died is an old man?
Dele momodu is irritated. Why.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by sammhi(m): 7:54am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

How can we even compare a trailblazer like Tinubu to a 3rd class political prostitute like Obi?

Who will be steadfast in a tough situation?
Tinubu who would stand his ground or Obi who would look for an escape route and abandon the cause?

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground against OBJ over the extra local governments he wanted to create, despite the consequences of withheld LGA funds.

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground in APC and won the presidential primary, when he could have easily succumb to defeat before the primary and run like a political prostitute to SDP or Labour Party.

While Tinubu was building human capacity regardless of religion and ethnicity, Obi was busy purging Anambra Civil Service of Igbos from Abia and Imo, and pitting Catholic Christians against Anglican/Protestant Christians.

We know who has leadership qualities, and who has the eye to identify talent and willing to mentor such talent.

Tinubu all the way to 2023 Presidency.
I knew he will retract the statement because it was a private discussion and he said all those things. But being an inlaw to Tinubu , they will call him and many will tell him it is wrong and even if he feels so it should not be said in public .
Hence he is retracting it and not surprised
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by jrusky(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2022
They should do DNA test for this guy I'm fully sure he must be a bastard and one of his real parent must come from.my region SE because they are the ones who will dinner with you and still ends up betray you then started their fuc-king tufiakwa shit.

Can this idiot tell me he neve benefitted anything from Tinubu as his in-law? Na so life be, your own enemies are your household.

Anyway as I wake up this morning I decree and declare without tasting salt nor drink any water, spit will never touched ground and return to the mouth Obi will never become Nigeria president, the word came out and it became authority and the authority became manifestation. Izehh!!!

I'm not apc nor Tinubu fan neither his benefactor but I'm sick of all these tribal hatred towards him and his people. I'm pdp to the core unapologetically pdp.

3 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 31, 2022
emmnprince:

It is glaring you still maintain to be one of the enemies of the Nigeria.

But you're the Enemy of Nigeria without knowing it yourself. You want to walk over another man to realise your ambition. Yours is a decayed heart that wishes evil to a man made in the image and likeness of God Almighty. You see the truth but choose falsehood and deceit. All reasonable Nigerians must be apprehensive about what Nigeria you used to hate will become if Obi becomes president. What God created you Igbo this way? The other day, Buhari was Jubril of Sudan, cloned and substituted for the real Buhari who had since died! And in your evil minds you think that the other Nigerians will suddenly forget what we went through in your hands from 1962 to 1970, and in 1979, 83 up to the present time. Your fathers brought this calamity of a convoluted Federalism on us in 1966 through Decree 34 and we're still battling the consequences of that brazen scheme to grab federal powers. You people are evil. That's the reason you're hated everywhere you go. And that, not just in Nigeria but all over the world!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by elonize(m): 7:57am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Everyone is now seeing clearly the lies and manipulation from a particular candidate and his supporters.
I will always stand for the truth no matter what because I'm not moved by emotions but facts based on past precedents.
Tinubu is the best man for this job come rain come shine 365 days a year.
Let me quickly give you a brief fact about this brilliant politician:

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are welcomed
few good stuff.
N use their evil ways to kil it.
With all these tin...d person u are praising has a hand in d killing of ppo in endsars.as a hand in terrorism... I c dat non of ur family members was killed in these events..maybe wen 1is killed.ur hand ur dey use type. Go cm slowly calm down
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by mascot87(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2022
elonize:
few good stuff.
N use their evil ways to kil it.
With all these tin...d person u are praising has a hand in d killing of ppo in endsars.as a hand in terrorism... I c dat non of ur family members was killed in these events..maybe wen 1is killed.ur hand ur dey use type. Go cm slowly calm down

Do you have prove that he has a hand in killing of people in Endsars protest? Or you are just judging based on your emotions

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by olisaEze(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Which wan be "quoted out of context", na interview you grant?? grin

Oga we already know he has been lying about his age, name and state of origin, so what’s new! Whether you said what you said or not, Obi has won the hearts and minds of every sensible human in Nigeria.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Dele momodu is irritated. Why.
You're evil. Period.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

why are you bringing his old picture, bring his recent picture and make your argument and I will take you seriously..

This photo was taken in Maiduguri yesterday, July 30th. But would you believe?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by elonize(m): 8:01am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Do you have prove that he has a hand in killing of people in Endsars protest? Or you are just judging based on your emotions
and do u have eyes to see who brought dis upon d ppo.y did e run.
Like I said .non of ur family members was killed or has been killed. Dats y ur hand to dey type fast still dey.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Sacrosanct12(m): 8:03am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

You're evil. Period.
Dele is, I've never met with sir tinubu. Momodu that did is irritated.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Ybaby: 8:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
To all these Tinubu's propaganda promoters, the main point of his statement was Tinubu is 86 years old while Tinubu claims to be 70. please everyone should read the previous and recent article and ask these propagandists the questions below, if they can't answer it then all what they are doing is propaganda

1). Did Tinubu or Tee-mac deny that Tinubu is 86 years old ? NO

2). What has Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 news have to do with the issue of Tinubu's age even when Bishop Oyedepo was never mentioned in the previous or recent article?

Tinubu is a deceit and has nothing to offer, you can try to demonize all those opposing Tinubu's lies, deceit and wickedness like you are doing to Bishop Oyedepo here but it will never work because Nigerians are wiser

Notice they have same numbers of likes .... these people are in employment in one flat in Ijegun playing modern day ESAU... selling thier birthright . No one in the right senses will pick Tinubu over Peter Obi because NG have really suffered and so wiser now.

Tee Mac has been threatened and has ended his new statement with vote the right person in..... TeeMac has spoken well.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by prophetfire: 8:08am On Jul 31, 2022
AFONJA AND WITHDRAW STATEMENT. THEY CAN'T SAY A THING AND STAND AND DEFEND THEIR STATEMENTS.
TWO-FACED COWARDS.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Sacrosanct12:
Dele is, I've never met with sir tinubu. Momodu that did is irritated.

No, you're the one with the evil heart here. Dele was deeply involved in the fight of Democracy way back then in spite of his youthful age. Your fathers collaborated with the military junta to thwart the desire and aspirations of the other Nigerians to have democracy and a better country. You're happy then that God don catch the Yoruba. Now, you want to reap where you did not sow. You now crave the support of the Fulani you've been calling names for ages and the Yoruba you call Fulani Asslickers. Your Bingo has shamelessly returned to its vomit! Shameless people. President ko, pressure cooker ni. Abi e fe svegbe s'Okun Pupa ni! Foolish idiots with evil heart.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Princelumide: 8:12am On Jul 31, 2022
Maybe he's always high on agbado weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

President Buhari Visits The Emir Daura (photos) / Non-existent Eser Contracting And Industry Company Was Awarded Railway Contract / Armed Men Attack Kwankwaso In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.