Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu (31205 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by dmostcheerful(f): 8:56am On Jul 31, 2022
femisplash:

He moved to AD from SDP, does AD still exist?
He should have stayed and nurtured it..
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Realtalk20: 8:59am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

I didn't know you still talk obsessively like this. He didn't withdraw not did he apologize.

He didn't deny he just felt miffed a private comment he shared with a supposed family friend was leaked publicly.

Grow up man undecided
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Throwback: 9:00am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Tinubu should have satyed back in AC and norture it, if he did it wouldn't have folded.
You are talking as if you are talking to a child.
A wise man from your community is a fool where I come from.

But his AC formed a political alliance driven by him.

He worked to put his party where it is, starting from his faction of AD with the likes of baba Akande, Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Gbajabiamila.

And then AC with the likes of Oshiomhole, Ngige, George Akume.

All the above mentioned from the original AD and the later AC are all together in APC.

Tinubu is not a fairweather politician who abandons his ship or looks for opportunities he did not nurture himself.

But Obi, eleletuele!

Na to find where better dey or to jump ship due to defeat. Same for Atiku.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by just2endowed: 9:01am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

It is no lie.

Lagos State already had that since 2005/2006 when bursary form payment as a Student then had a receipt from a single treasury of Lagos State.

Tinubu is a bright mind that surrounded himself with even brighter minds and used them for effective management.

Has Tinubu ever came out to state he started TSA? No. For the bursary aspect, it's a common sense that any school or institution will want her money to be received in a single account.

Tinubu never made Lagos treasury to be received in a single out and the fact u stated above is a common sense approach for any institution or organisation to take. Do stop spreading lies upon lies that Tinubu stated TSA in Lagos when in fact there were thousands of account runned during his government.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Everlastingson: 9:03am On Jul 31, 2022
No one should care about this rebuttal from Tee Mac. What he said originally is the whole truth. Now the Chief Thug has sent his emissaries asking Tee Mac why he told the truth instead of lying. Emilokan is at least 86 years old and no amount of subterfuge can erase that fact from the mind of Nigerians. Lie all will, you stand rejected by all Nigerians except your type.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by femisplash: 9:05am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:

He should have stayed and nurtured it..
He founded his own party, the AC, stayed and nurtured it. Why did Obi leave APGA despite taking him from the gutters?

2 Likes

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by dmostcheerful(f): 9:08am On Jul 31, 2022
femisplash:

He founded his own party, the AC, stayed and nurtured it. Why did Obi leave APGA despite taking him from the gutters?
Obi formed APGA with Ojukwu.
Infact without Obi, they won't be APGA.
Obi too stayed and nortured Apga too.
What stopped Tinubu from staying in AC and vying for Presidency under the platform?
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by fembaz82: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Political prostitute?
Tinubu has been in Action Congress(AC), Alliance for Democracy(AD), Social Democratic Party(SDP) and now APC.
Talk about prostitution.
Onye ala.
Your thiefy, druggy, shake shake daddy.
Mtcheeew

loool
E dey pain you ooooo
im sure your grandfather can never look fresh like tinubu
your grandfather can never be an achiever like tinubu
your grandfather no rich like tinubu
deep down you wish you have a father/grandfather like tinubu
apart from tinubu becoming a president, his image will be on a naira note. how about that one grin
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Tochj(m): 9:10am On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
At least u didnt lie that ur Facebook.account was hacked.

That is what hate does to you>> it makes u begin to reason with ur anus. Leave hate and bitterness for Ipob u nor go gree.

See ur life for outside now!
cool
Tee mac is a family to Tinubu
Not a hater
You see in a private discussion
People are honest
Even RENO CAN'T say anything negative about PO in a private discussion
No matter how much you hate PO
If you want to be honest to yourself
You know the truth.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Everlastingson: 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Softmirror:

IT IS GLARING THAT IT IS ABJECT HATRED FOR ANYBODY TO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. BUT ANYWAY, PEOPLE WHO CAN BELIEVE THAT BUHARI IS DEAD AND HAVE BEEN SUBSTITUTED BY A JIBRIN FROM ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO CAN BELIEVE ANYTHING STUP!D. ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IS NIGERIA'S NEXT PRESIDENT BY THE GRACE OF GOD. grin

Trash! Tinubu is at least 86 years old. Your tricks are rancid. Keep deceiving yourrsel for your evil stipends but remember you'll answer for all your lies before God. Maybe you forgot there's a God that will judge you.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by dmostcheerful(f): 9:11am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

But his AC formed a political alliance driven by him.

He worked to put his party where it is, starting from his faction of AD with the likes of baba Akande, Osinbajo, Fashola, Fayemi, Gbajabiamila.

And then AC with the likes of Oshiomhole, Ngige, George Akume.

All the above mentioned from the original AD and the later AC are all together in APC.

Tinubu is not a fairweather politician who abandons his ship or looks for opportunities he did not nurture himself.

But Obi, eleletuele!

Na to find where better dey or to jump ship due to defeat. Same for Atiku.
Oga he should have stayed in his party and not form a new one?
Is it the APC he formed with propaganda?
The heavily funded Biko Haram so they can use it against Jonathan.
When Jonathan fought against Boko Haram with full force, his cohort said, and I quote,"a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north".
Abeg leave that rotten man, I don't want to revisit his past.
A very dirty politician.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by dmostcheerful(f): 9:15am On Jul 31, 2022
fembaz82:

loool
E dey pain you ooooo
im sure your grandfather can never look fresh like tinubu
your grandfather can never be an achiever like tinubu
your grandfather no rich like tinubu
deep down you wish you have a father/grandfather like tinubu
apart from tinubu becoming a president, his image will be on a naira note. how about that one grin
My grand father lived his life and died a prosperous healthy man at the age of 102 the eldest in his village(the pain of loosing his dear wife took him too)
Do not compare a righteous man to a man like Tinubu, a man whose hands are soiled with blood of the innocent, with the sweat of very reasonable lagosians.
I wonder if you even have a father talk more of a grand one.
Don't bring my family to your low life banter.
I rest my case, this will be the last time I will respond to your paid ass.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Throwback: 9:16am On Jul 31, 2022
just2endowed:

Has Tinubu ever came out to state he started TSA? No. For the bursary aspect, it's a common sense that any school or institution will want her money to be received in a single account.

Tinubu never made Lagos treasury to be received in a single out and the fact u stated above is a common sense approach for any institution or organisation to take. Do stop spreading lies upon lies that Tinubu stated TSA in Lagos when in fact there were thousands of account runned during his government.

Yes!

Tinubu has come out to make the claim with his full chest.

He said so during his screening for APC presidential primaries.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by femisplash: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Obi formed APGA with Ojukwu.
Infact without Obi, they won't be APGA.
Obi too stayed and nortured Apga too.
What stopped Tinubu from staying in AC and vying for Presidency under the platform?
Lol.. Obi formed APGA?.. Where was he when APGA was formed?.. Can you provide a proof that he was one of the founders of APGA?.. Where would you put Chekwas Okorie?
Tinubu formed AC and then expanded it to ACN before a merger with APC. ACN's broom logo is retained as the logo of APC. Structures were brought together to form APC. Technically, Tinubu is contesting under a party which ACN still has an existing structures.
Truly, you must be 16.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Softmirror: 9:23am On Jul 31, 2022
Everlastingson:

Trash! Tinubu is at least 86 years old. Your tricks are rancid. Keep deceiving yourrsel for your evil stipends but remember you'll answer for all your lies before God. Maybe you forgot there's a God that will judge you.

I AM VERY PROUD OF TINUBU IF TRUELY HE IS 86 YEARS OLD AND STILL ABLE AND CAPABLE THAN MOST LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTHS. IT ONLY SHOWS THAT HE IS A SUPERMAN!

MORE SO, WHY WON'T PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THAT THE BUHARI IS DEAD AND NIGERIA'S SEATING PRESIDENT IS AN IMPOSTOR CALLED JIBRIN ALSUDAN ALL BECAUSE NNAMDI KANU SAID SO NOT ALSO BELIEVE THAT TINUBU IS 86 YEARS OLD. DOES PETER OBI WANT TO SUCCEED AN IMPOSTOR? OR BUHARI IS NO MORE DEAD? grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by tundaz2002: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
But this hasn't still addressed the controversy about his age.. Is he still 86m
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by just2endowed: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

Yes!

Tinubu has come out to make the claim with his full chest.

He said so during his screening for APC presidential primaries.

Smh

https://dailytrust.com/fact-check-did-tinubu-pioneer-econet-tsa-economic-summit-in-nigeria

Pls reae up and stop spreading lies even if you have been brainwashed by Tinubu supporters.

Stop spreading lies.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Karlosorji(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
who is losing if not tinubu and his urchins
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Shattuck(m): 9:40am On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Thank GOD he came back to his senses
did he take back his word? No, he never denied the post he made on Facebook did he? He is just trying to be subtly diplomatic but the truth remains he said tinubu is 83, and his sources of wealth, age are questionable,and his health too, did he deny any of this.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Minime10(f): 9:41am On Jul 31, 2022
He never denied the fact that Tinubu is 86years of age, so that one is correct.
His only denial is that, he did not say Tinubu cannot rule Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by oyejole(m): 10:01am On Jul 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
People can be funny ohhhhhh or does it mean that what they say about west is true, double standard.
Something I read and reread like 3 times and I even hv d screenshot of dis baba comment.
Some people can't stand on their words in dis life, was it not past week that dis baba said it?

Baba the thing weak me oo. Even me read ham now him say dem quote ham out of context. No ham say Tinubu na him in-law this and that...

I am from the West and this man is a shame
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by okofians(m): 10:10am On Jul 31, 2022
My joy is that ,the only thing the Obituaries and others has to say about Tinubu is not competency rather age.
Which is not a yardstick.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Sacrosanct12(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

I tell you that you're evil! The Bible says, Can TWO walk together if they're not agreed? How can Dele be irritated in the company of a man he counts as Mentor, Friend and Comrade till today? It is obvious that you didn't stay long in school. Your heart is filled with hate and ill will, that's why the only thing you can see is irritation. You're still young then otherwise you would have known that Dele could have been thinking about your father Arthur Nzeribe and your brother Daniel Kanu of Youths Ernestly Ask Abacha, YEAA, who supported the military junta to thwart the goal of Nigerians to attain democracy; just because they hated the Yoruba. Tell you what? No Igbo can die any death except Yoruba death.
what does dele facial expression say in the pics you posted.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Morphinne: 10:26am On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Everyone is now seeing clearly the lies and manipulation from a particular candidate and his supporters.
I will always stand for the truth no matter what because I'm not moved by emotions but facts based on past precedents.
Tinubu is the best man for this job come rain come shine 365 days a year.
Let me quickly give you a brief fact about this brilliant politician:

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are welcomed
As you just listed these achievements, tell these ipob jews to list out what make them think their lord and savior is the best candidate for the job, they will suddenly become braindead and start whirling loads of insults on their grandfathers. This thing no be fight. Politics and elections are all about convincing people to believe in your dreams but these fools will rather insult, intimidate, maim and burn people’s houses to pass their messages across. People wey never get power don dey behave like Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by mycar: 10:34am On Jul 31, 2022
Okealaaye:

So to you, this man standing here with Dele Momodu in 1998 when he returned from exile after General Abacha died is an old man?
How old is he?
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Uchesis: 10:38am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

So Tee Mac is 74 and Jagaban is 70. Wow. This must be the 9th World Wonder
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by mycar: 10:40am On Jul 31, 2022
maasoap:

Only dumbos wouldn't agree that Tinubu was fenced out of Buhari's administration. He might be part of the help that brought Buhari to power but he was completely sidelined. Even the APC primary election says everything
If he was sidelined, and not in support with how Buhari administration is going, how come he still supported his second term with two bullion Vans load of cash?
For his greed for power, has he ever spoken against the leadership style of Buhari, he is more concern about becoming Nigeria president than the well-being of Nigerians. He doesn't care if everyone perishes as long as he becomes the president.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Hakeem3(m): 10:51am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Uncle Your big big Grammer would still not convince a sane and rational thinking person who means we'll for his or her country. By the way how come the 74years old whom you claim Bat refers to as buroda looks younger and healthier than your Bat whose claimimg to be 71 years old grin
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Goodnigga: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2022
muykem:
Tinubu will take over from Buhari as Nigeria president coming May, 2033 while Peter Obi will take over from Atiku as online president same time.
Some people love misery always
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Austin4Jesus(m): 11:24am On Jul 31, 2022
The Bone of contention is 86 YEARS OLD, After trying to do the damage control, he still did not state otherwise about the age, so as it stands, we still believe Tinubu is 86 Years old and so not fit to rule Nigeria, if Tinubu is younger, he should come tell us with facts, also state the names of his primary and secondary classmates, that will make us believe him.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by switspin(f): 11:39am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Did you read Tee Mac's post, you really suprise me, i think you should read it and stop posting ridiculous post, In summary, from that private chat, Tinubu is a fraudster and not fit to be President, suprisingly too it is the opinion of his brother who knows him better than you
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by BATified2023: 11:44am On Jul 31, 2022
dmostcheerful:

Political prostitute?
Tinubu has been in Action Congress(AC), Alliance for Democracy(AD), Social Democratic Party(SDP) and now APC.
Talk about prostitution.
Onye ala.
Your thiefy, druggy, shake shake daddy.
Mtcheeew
anywhere u see hate oozing out,look no further it’s from a nyamiri

If in doubt as reno omokri or Yusuf el rufai

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is The State Of Origin Of Professor Osinbajo, Osinbajo, Oshibajo, Osibanjo / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York / Banky W: New Result Is Fake, PDP Leaders Are Intervening - Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.