Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu (31244 Views)

Tinubu's In-Law, Tee Mac Spotted At Peter Obi's Lagos Rally (Pictures) / Tee Mac: Tinubu Is My In-Law, He’s 86, Not Fit To Run Nigeria / Missing Arms Procurements Funds: NSA, Monguno "Was Quoted Out Of Context’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.
May God bless Nigeria for ever.

He will forgive him like how he forgave ambode and aregbesola.

Tinubu is unfit. He should have supported and stepped down for Osinbajo bt God in his Great and infinite wisdom and mercy used it to make a way for Peter Obi.

The tsunami of divine Change for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Lite2018: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

How can we even compare a trailblazer like Tinubu to a 3rd class political prostitute like Obi?

Who will be steadfast in a tough situation?
Tinubu who would stand his ground or Obi who would look for an escape route and abandon the cause?

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground against OBJ over the extra local governments he wanted to create, despite the consequences of withheld LGA funds.

It is no coincidence that Tinubu stood his ground in APC and won the presidential primary, when he could have easily succumb to defeat before the primary and run like a political prostitute to SDP or Labour Party.

While Tinubu was building human capacity regardless of religion and ethnicity, Obi was busy purging Anambra Civil Service of Igbos from Abia and Imo, and pitting Catholic Christians against Anglican/Protestant Christians.

We know who has leadership qualities, and who has the eye to identify talent and willing to mentor such talent.

Tinubu all the way to 2023 Presidency.

1) I think it is unfair to compare obi's 8yr of occasionally distractions due to litigation to APC 24 solid years of uninterrupted governance in Lagos

2) A Nigeria problem now is the unending desire to meet needs using the borrowing mechanism unfortunately the APC in Lagos is very guilty of the same thing. Lagos has greater domestic and foreign debts

3) If We are claiming tinubu is a master talent finder. I ask a question who found BUHARI?? Many buhari's ministers are tinubu loyalist most likely nominated by Tinubu. Did he lose this ability or something??
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by hotseat: 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
What an absurd double speak!

This doesn't however clarifies your stand on his age, dubious background, etc which you unassailably amplified in your earlier piece, whether it was a private discussion or not.

We can understand the various open and subtle threats poor Tee Mac must have been subjected to.

We, sane Nigerians, stand by your private discussion which we believe is what Tinuboo, the Jagabandit actually represents!

Too little, too late!
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by aalangel(f): 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
25 tongues.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Shevchenkko: 12:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Thank GOD he came back to his senses
It's a very bad thing for a man to deceive himself. That's the life you're living.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by effort1: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
A fi suru. This is a 74 year old man who Asiwaju should be addressing as Buroda, who is being reckless like this o. smh.

I predicted that he will withdraw it and apologize. He did same thing to Bishop Oyedepo and it was on same Facebook he typed reckless libelious statements as if he is idle and recklessly bitter in life.

I know that Asiwaju will forgive him as usual. All the traducers and haters of Asiwaju come with serious character flaws.
They can't take the dirts and betrayal they give to Asiwaju yet he keeps triumphing over them and forgives them.

Once you see them and hear them express their bigotry and hatred; just carefully stay far from them; they are envious and bitter people.

To you my fellow patriotic Nigerian, please ignore the naysayers, bigots and hate-filled terrorists losers and their sympathizers and vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is the most capable and the most competent among all the Presidential candidates. Vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

All the enemies of Nigeria and all the enemies of Asiwaju Tinubu will lose las las. They always lose.

He didn't deny that Tinubu is 86 years old. And yes, Oyedepo is a money grabber
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Sheggy13(m): 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:
People can be funny ohhhhhh or does it mean that what they say about west is true, double standard.
Something I read and reread like 3 times and I even hv d screenshot of dis baba comment.
Some people can't stand on their words in dis life, was it not past week that dis baba said it?
Shut up tribal bigot. He's not from the West but Delta State.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by poseidon12: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

We don't want an 86 year old sick man for President.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by poseidon12: 3:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Everyone is now seeing clearly the lies and manipulation from a particular candidate and his supporters.
I will always stand for the truth no matter what because I'm not moved by emotions but facts based on past precedents.
Tinubu is the best man for this job come rain come shine 365 days a year.
Let me quickly give you a brief fact about this brilliant politician:

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are welcomed

Tinubu is 86 years old but claims to be 70. Tinubu lied about where he attended secondary school and University.
Tinubu was penalised by the US authorities for engaging in money laundering for a drug running gang.
Tinubu is sick with Parkinson's disease and more.
Is that the kind of man you want for President?
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by poseidon12: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mammangaddafi:
He is Sha 85yrs Old?

He is 86 years old.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Housing(m): 4:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
To all these Tinubu's propaganda promoters, the main point of his statement was Tinubu is 86 years old while Tinubu claims to be 70. please everyone should read the previous and recent article and ask these propagandists the questions below, if they can't answer it then all what they are doing is propaganda

1). Did Tinubu or Tee-mac deny that Tinubu is 86 years old ? NO

2). What has Bishop Oyedepo's 2012 news have to do with the issue of Tinubu's age even when Bishop Oyedepo was never mentioned in the previous or recent article?

Tinubu is a deceit and has nothing to offer, you can try to demonize all those opposing Tinubu's lies, deceit and wickedness but it will never work because Nigerians are wiser

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is 85years, late MKO Abiola is 85years posthumously, late Fela Anikulapo Kuti is 84years posthumously. Do you think Tinubu is older than any of these people?

Teemac is just a rabble rouser.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Brendaniel: 4:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Housing:

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo is 85years, late MKO Abiola is 85years posthumously, late Fela Anikulapo Kuti is 84years posthumously. Do you think Tinubu is older than any of these people?

Teemac is just a rabble rouser.

Let Tinubu come out and debunk his statement with evidence....
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Kingnap(m): 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:
Everyone is now seeing clearly the lies and manipulation from a particular candidate and his supporters.
I will always stand for the truth no matter what because I'm not moved by emotions but facts based on past precedents.
Tinubu is the best man for this job come rain come shine 365 days a year.
Let me quickly give you a brief fact about this brilliant politician:

(1) TINUBU was the first politician to start "Economic Summit" this talks about the visionary sagacity of the man.
(2)TINUBU pioneered the "Treasury Single Account (TSA)". This was later adopted by the Federal Government with much success.
(3) TINUBU was about to put an end to electricity problem by starting "Independent Power Project" in partnership with Enron in Lagos state. If not for Obasanjo and PDP government who forced Tinubu to give up the power to national grid, there wouldn’t be the problem of electricity in Lagos state by now.
(4) TINUBU introduced "Digital Economy" to governance through Lagos Tax Administration. I believe he can repeat that at the national level.
(5) TINUBU as a Governor "Created 37 Local Govt. Council Development Areas (LCDAs)". This is a major part of restructuring that many are only clamoring for now.
(6)TINUBU brought innovation to education when he began to appoint Pupils who Excelled Academically as Acting Governor of Lagos.
(7) TINUBU was the first Governor to involve Nigerians from other states to work and become officials of Lagos state government.
(cool TINUBU was first to break the master plan machinery of elections rigging in Nigeria thereby helping to reclaim SouthWest states stolen mandates from PDP.
(9)TINUBU was the first and last Governor who governed his state for years without the full Federal Allocation (FAAC) from Abuja.
(10) TINUBU was the leader who started Telecommunication revolution in Nigeria through Econet before it became a national success story.

Many more things could be said, I believe Tinubu is head and shoulders above any other candidates in this race. No one in Nigeria of today can boast of such achievements.

We aren't in the business of insulting others which has become the Trademark of the supporters of a particular presidential candidate. We want to believe that such character exhibited by such people is the nature of the person they are supporting. So all insults from them are welcomed

Why him no contest presidency since? why now at his age?
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by elonize(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Do you lost any member of your family? My condolences if you do.
I was an active agitator too during endsars but we should stop pointing fingers to innocent people. Nothing concerns Tinubu with Endsars
who told u he is innocent. .....he even has a hand in terrorism. So leave dis tis....
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by elonize(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
mascot87:

Do you lost any member of your family? My condolences if you do.
I was an active agitator too during endsars but we should stop pointing fingers to innocent people. Nothing concerns Tinubu with Endsars
who told u he is innocent. .....he even has a hand in terrorism. So leave dis tinz....
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by 9jaRealist: 9:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Tee mac is too old to be typing this kind of rubbish, what is he after sef?
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 6:09pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

But you're the Enemy of Nigeria without knowing it yourself. You want to walk over another man to realise your ambition. Yours is a decayed heart that wishes evil to a man made in the image and likeness of God Almighty. You see the truth but choose falsehood and deceit. All reasonable Nigerians must be apprehensive about what Nigeria you used to hate will become if Obi becomes president. What God created you Igbo this way? The other day, Buhari was Jubril of Sudan, cloned and substituted for the real Buhari who had since died! And in your evil minds you think that the other Nigerians will suddenly forget what we went through in your hands from 1962 to 1970, and in 1979, 83 up to the present time. Your fathers brought this calamity of a convoluted Federalism on us in 1966 through Decree 34 and we're still battling the consequences of that brazen scheme to grab federal powers. You people are evil. That's the reason you're hated everywhere you go. And that, not just in Nigeria but all over the world!

You've said nothing reasonable as far as I am concerned. Nigerians are looking forward to a credible and sound leader, though not a perfect leader, and you're here defending the indefensible.

And for your information, I am not an Ibo
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 6:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Softmirror:

THE REAL ENEMIES WILL REVERSE TO THEIR ENEMITY AFTER POWER SHIFT TO THE SOUTHWEST INTO THE HANDS OF EMILOKAN, ASIWAJU AHMED BOLA TINUBU IN 2023 BY THE GRACE OF GOD.

Is okay. You're free to vote for whom you deem fit is capable of piloting the affairs of Nigeria. Its your choice and your right to do so. But majority of Nigerians, having seen the way the ruling party has failed abysmally, with the candidate you're pitching your tent with actively involved in the scheme of things, prefer to try a more credible and sound/vibrant leader.

Do your conscience good to do what is right.
Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by AlphaTaikun: 6:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
bestofnollywood:

https://applesbite.com/tee-mac-makes-u-turn-after-saying-tinubu-is-not-qualified-to-be-nigerias-president/

Previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/7250616/tee-mac-tinubu-in-law-hes
In my original post on NL when the enbellished, fake news dropped, I said the well-travelled Tee Mac Iseli (who has a white Swiss father and an Itsekiri mother from Delta State) never made such a glib and highly defamatory comment on Facebook indicating that Asiwaju 'Bola Tinubu is 86 years of age [Tinubu is a very brilliant tecnocrat and former top fortune 500 company executive in the U.S., and with Mobil Nigeria].

Those who started spreading this misinformation against Tee Mac and Asiwaju Tinubu on all Social Media platforms must be arrested to face justice in court now using the digital trails left behind online.

If not arrested now and severely punished, more damage will be done to Tinubu's image by those ethnic bigots like they have been doing online and offline since pre-2011.

'Bola Tinubu, his children, and his Tinubu Media Team must take note.

Cc:Seunmsg

1 Share

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2022
emmnprince:

You've said nothing reasonable as far as I am concerned. Nigerians are looking forward to a credible and sound leader, though not a perfect leader, and you're here defending the indefensible.

And for your information, I am not an Ibo

Liar! You belong in Biafra! Why must you be ashamed of your nationality?

1 Like

Re: Tee Mac Omatshola: I was Quoted Out Of Context On Tinubu by emmnprince(m): 7:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Okealaaye:

Liar! You belong in Biafra! Why must you be ashamed of your nationality?

See yourself! I laugh at your ignorance. So if someone, after closer assessment of the popular candidates vying for the number 1 seat credibility and soundness, does not support the ruling party's candidate "belong in Biafra"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Are In Gwoza, Freed Captive Says / Peter Ekpendu Reacts To The Assault Onyemaechi Mrakpor / Under Jonathan, Dora Akunyili Was Forced To Work While Dying- Lauretta Onochie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.