Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,286 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? (875 Views)

Prophetess Who Claimed She Went To Hell Apologize To The Church / Bill Wiese: 'I Died & Went To Hell' (23 Questions About Hell) / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 2:59pm On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

So Moses and Elijah are no longer among the dead that are waiting for resurrection in their graves shey? Act 24:15
Or
Jesus has resurrected them to where nah?

Ọmọ just calm down and learn! smiley
When your messed up doctrine doesn't comprehend the difference between body, soul and spirit of a person.
I am not surprised as that's the only way you can be in blindfold!
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

When your messed up doctrine doesn't comprehend the difference between body, soul and spirit of a person.
I am not surprised as that's the only way you can be in blindfold!

Which survived Adam at death, BODY, SOUL or SPIRIT? cheesy
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by TenQ: 4:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Which survived Adam at death, BODY, SOUL or SPIRIT? cheesy
Eccl 12:7:
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it."
Re: Did Jesus Christ Went To Hell Fire As He Died? by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
TenQ:

Eccl 12:7:
"Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return to God who gave it."

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

The spirit activating the body system belongs to God so at death the hope of restoration back to life lies with God, that's the practical application of what you quoted Sir, Adam never got promoted to heaven at death rather he lost the privilege to continue living and the energy (spirit) sustaining him returns to God! Psalms 146:4

But if you're in doubt about this the same Bible book of Ecclesiastes says that it's the same energy (spirit) that's sustaining both humans and animals so none goes to heaven! Ecclesiastes 3:19-20 smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fasting In Islam: What Kind Of Fasting Allows You To Kiss? / Food For Thought / Godtube.com Capitalizes On 82 Million Americans Using Faith-based Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.