Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River (15644 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by shugamummy: 9:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
All una campaigns are on what Obi said and what Obi did. When would you put up Tilimbu on Arise TV and request him to address the economic woes of the Nation his APC has thrown the country into. That is why it's a noise to even begin your discussion by citing why Anambra is not like Osun or your Ekiti or Rivers based on when Peter Obi was there. Can you see no one from Anambra is moved when you compare their state with your El dorado because they know their state more than you who have never crossed the Niger bridge before. Keep wishing that Labour party performance at state levels would transcend to Federal Elections. I know Tinubu hope is to disable the BVAS at the strongholds but we shall wait for him right there

Viraltrends123:

Yes Obi is a very huge movement, in osun while APC got 375k votes, PDP got just 400k votes, LP got 2k votes, that's huuuge, in Ekiti, while PDP and APC were sharing hundreds of thousands of votes Obi got 3k votes that's huuuge. He went to a church normally filed with people just to deceive people and make you feel they are for him that's huuuge.

Obi made several promises, he couldn't do them in Anambra, Anambra state can't even compete with the Rivers or Enugu, he claimed to know all, but after 8 years in Anambra, he did nothing his only achievement is the amount of money he didn't spend, while people were ravaging in hunger and no good roads
He couldn't do them as a governor, but would do them as a president
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by shinealight(m): 10:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
What a good news

More of this defection tinubu would step down and become Obidient cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Abdulnicon1992(m): 10:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow,that’s impressive �but my question is;who counted them �?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

If u like insult him, u are on ur own ...
Jagaban oko omo ibo
mumu
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Nobody: 5:51am On Aug 01, 2022
CandidNotes:
Wow, so it was WHITE PEOPLE that Wike killed! No wonder whites keep killing blacks in revenge!!!

Chicken fit kill elephant?

Lmao!

Y’all are too funny.

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 7:33am On Aug 01, 2022
shugamummy:
All una campaigns are on what Obi said and what Obi did. When would you put up Tilimbu on Arise TV and request him to address the economic woes of the Nation his APC has thrown the country into. That is why it's a noise to even begin your discussion by citing why Anambra is not like Osun or your Ekiti or Rivers based on when Peter Obi was there. Can you see no one from Anambra is moved when you compare their state with your El dorado because they know their state more than you who have never crossed the Niger bridge before. Keep wishing that Labour party performance at state levels would transcend to Federal Elections. I know Tinubu hope is to disable the BVAS at the strongholds but we shall wait for him right there

See oga, I've lived in Anambra for up to 7 years, and Anambra is one of the worst state in Nigeria, you can't even compare Anambra development to Rivers, Enugu. I can even share you videos to see what is going on, and not deceive people he did something, even Obi don't mention what he did, he only says what he will do. Tinubu has been talking about different solutions to our economic woes, and even though we don't need all this talku talku like Buhari did, didn't Buhari complained about dollar being 160 naira, or how he has just one house in Daura. No candidate needs to tell us stories, Nigerians would look at their records to vote for them, and it's simple, no point saying I will do this I will do that, we will look at everyone's state, and vote for the best candidate based on how developed their state or region is in terms of security, infrastructure, investment, HDI etc

Labour Party is going no where, even in Anambra, he will loose to PDP, let's watch and see.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 7:49am On Aug 01, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Hey bro don't be delusional…the LP guber candidate in Osun election is not same as the kind of personality Nigerians not Osun state people have seen in Peter Obi hence the multitude of support he is getting mainly from the youths.

cheesy I just keep laughing, no be the same Nigeria we dey, they got 2k vote in gubernatorial elections, and you are telling me he will win. Every sane Nigerian youth know that he is Buhari pro max, you claimed to have solution, but couldn't do it in Anambra you home town, you want to do it in the whole of Nigeria. Feeding us with lies on how he has 1 watch, and how he has 2 shoes, just like how Buhari lied to us that he has just one house and 1 car. We are voting someone based on their track performance, we've checked each candidates state and regions and we will vote the best candidates based of the development, security, infrastructure, investment, HDI in their respective state, not by the number of wrist watch they have
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by HIPROFILE(m): 10:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:

cheesy I just keep laughing, no be the same Nigeria we dey, they got 2k vote in gubernatorial elections, and you are telling me he will win. Every sane Nigerian youth know that he is Buhari pro max, you claimed to have solution, but couldn't do it in Anambra you home town, you want to do it in the whole of Nigeria. Feeding us with lies on how he has 1 watch, and how he has 2 shoes, just like how Buhari lied to us that he has just one house and 1 car. We are voting someone based on their track performance, we've checked each candidates state and regions and we will vote the best candidates based of the development, security, infrastructure, investment, HDI in their respective state, not by the number of wrist watch they have

Well said bro I appreciate your stance on your preferred candidate.
However a lot of factor is been considered this same factors where what Nigerians failed to look into and consider before buying the APC buhari change agenda cum next level and currently where we are now.
The current state of the nation calls for a careful examination that encompasses both performance and character.

I bet by now you and I need no suite sayer to inform us that GEJ was far much better than what we have seen with the Buhari APC gov.

Nigeria as it stands now do not need a sick leader

It does not need a leader who can not listen to people

It does not need a nepotic and tribalistic leader.

It does not need a leader who's health is deteriorated.

It does not need a leader who does not care about education, Health, basic amenities and quality leadership delivery.

Las las I hope you are not quoting me from Canada, UK and or US cos it makes no meaning that you are supporting whatever candidate you want from a saner and more secured country to become a president of Nigeria for Nigerians living in Nigeria I found that absurd.

You don't know our pain, you don't feel our pain but you want to make choice for us?

Atiku and Tinubu played a great role to bringing Nigeria to what it is today. They remain unapologetic, Unrepentant and even seeking to be elected into power?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 11:18am On Aug 01, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Well said bro I appreciate your stance on your preferred candidate.
However a lot of factor is been considered this same factors where what Nigerians failed to look into and consider before buying the APC buhari change agenda cum next level and currently where we are now.
The current state of the nation calls for a careful examination that encompasses both performance and character.

I bet by now you and I need no suite sayer to inform us that GEJ was far much better than what we have seen with the Buhari APC gov.

Nigeria as it stands now do not need a sick leader

It does not need a leader who can not listen to people

It does not need a nepotic and tribalistic leader.

It does not need a leader who's health is deteriorated.

It does not need a leader who does not care about education, Health, basic amenities and quality leadership delivery.

Las las I hope you are not quoting me from Canada, UK and or US cos it makes no meaning that you are supporting whatever candidate you want from a saner and more secured country to become a president of Nigeria for Nigerians living in Nigeria I found that absurd.

You don't know our pain, you don't feel our pain but you want to make choice for us?

Atiku and Tinubu played a great role to bringing Nigeria to what it is today. They remain unapologetic, Unrepentant and even seeking to be elected into power?
Shut the fk up, Atiku and Tinubu were the only one that brought Nigeria to where it is today, According to you, Obi wasn't a former governor, why is Lagos, Kaduna, rivers, Enugu, Kano, Abuja, Sokoto doing far better than his state. Oh Oh Oh , Nigerian tribalistic mentality, when he was with Atiku as vice, PDP was a saint party, and and you people love PDP, and Atiku was not one of the problem of Nigeria, same thing Northerners do. Now that he left PDP, Atiku and Tinubu now becomes evil according to you. A former governor who ruled for 8 years spitting out how he have just 1 watch and 2 shoes as his achievement, his biggest achievement was not doing his job, he left money that should be used to pay striking lecturers, build roads and make hungry people eat, he left it and did nothing in Anambra state. Anambra state is in a mess, Anambra state can't even compete with rivers and Enugu and they get the same allocation, now that he is in another party, former governor of LAGOS is now the one that brought Nigeria down this low according to you, same Lagos state that all you people are trooping to.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by HIPROFILE(m): 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
Shut the fk up, Atiku and Tinubu were the only one that brought Nigeria to where it is today, According to you, Obi wasn't a former governor, why is Lagos, Kaduna, rivers, Enugu, Kano, Abuja, Sokoto doing far better than his state. Oh Oh Oh , Nigerian tribalistic mentality, when he was with Atiku as vice, PDP was a saint party, and and you people love PDP, and Atiku was not one of the problem of Nigeria, same thing Northerners do. Now that he left PDP, Atiku and Tinubu now becomes evil according to you. A former governor who ruled for 8 years spitting out how he have just 1 watch and 2 shoes as his achievement, his biggest achievement was not doing his job, he left money that should be used to pay striking lecturers, build roads and make hungry people eat, he left it and did nothing in Anambra state. Anambra state is in a mess, Anambra state can't even compete with rivers and Enugu and they get the same allocation, now that he is in another party, former governor of LAGOS is now the one that brought Nigeria down this low according to you, same Lagos state that all you people are trooping to.

Bro be calming down you just too eager to talk brabrabraaaa without understanding the real side of the argument.

I said Atiku and Tinubu because I did not see HE Obi anywhere near the podium on that day Atiku declared that who would change GEJ for the best is Buhari…. I did not see Obi any where close when Tinubu merged his party with that of Buhari, worked good and dirty to ensure power was taken from GEJ.

They promised heaven on earth and today same people who played major roles to bringing this catastrophic calamity called Buhari are still out there conversing for support to become president so that they would continue from where Buhari stopped or what? exactly….

Your reasoning is around them all having been involved in leading and governing Nigeria and Nigerians in different capacities but I am talking about those who saw how ill buhari was, how unexposed Buhari was yet campaigned for him and he eventually won and today just as GEJ warned all of us we are now taken far backward than GEJ brought us. Funny enough no one is protesting no one is talking even you.

Any one who played major role in bringing this disaster should not be considered at all bro if this statement makes you angry please go and take some snips….
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by sweetjohn(m): 8:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:

Yes, many will vote for LP like in where 375k voted for APC and Just 400k voted for PDP while LP got 2k, and in Ekiti where LP got 3k voteds while APC and PDP got hundreds of thousands, and in Ebonyi where thousands came out to campaign for the APC governorship candidate, And in Borno where thousands came out last week to campaign for Tinubu, and cross river where 50 people decamped to PDP to support PDP but vote for LP, okay they decamped to PDP to get their respective positions but tell their supporters to vote for LP. Okay I understand the logic
First of all, LP was a new party on Osun.
Secondly, it's called the "Obi movement" not anybody movement.
Thirdly, you are a fool... an election that held in Tinunu backward you want Obi to win. But never mind, the "general election" is coming. With God and by his grace, we (Obidients) shall overcome and come victorious over evil men and their demonic supporters
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
sweetjohn:
First of all, LP was a new party on Osun.
Secondly, it's called the "Obi movement" not anybody movement.
Thirdly, you are a fool... an election that held in Tinunu backward you want Obi to win. But never mind, the "general election" is coming. With God and by his grace, we (Obidients) shall overcome and come victorious over evil men and their demonic supporters
It's obi movement, and even after travelling all the way to osun, he got less than 3k votes. LOL, he didn't win any local government in his backyard in Ebonyi
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by sweetjohn(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
It's obi movement, and even after travelling all the way to osun, he got less than 3k votes. LOL, he didn't win any local government in his backyard in Ebonyi
Oga rest. 2023 I'd around the corner go and sell your Tinubu and leave peter obi alone
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 10:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
sweetjohn:
Oga rest. 2023 I'd around the corner go and sell your Tinubu and leave peter obi alone
Sell your obi, live Tinubu alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The True Image Of Abia State With Pictures. / Buhari Is Running Away From Debates And Must Be Rejected Come Feb. 14 - PDP / Ex-minister Saidu Isa Is Dead; Kwara Governor Mourns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.