Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,345 members, 7,829,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River (15647 Views)

Mass Defection Hits APC In Adamawa, As Over 1,615 Members Join PDP, Meet Atiku / Mass Defection Hits APC in Sokoto as Over 100,000 Members Join PDP / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by html14java(f): 9:27am On Jul 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by blamingthedevil: 9:30am On Jul 31, 2022
mcdokwe:
All this plenty defection of so called members who have held multi-party membership.

make I hear word jor

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by SenatePresdo(m): 9:33am On Jul 31, 2022
TolaniLuv:
I don’t understand? So, deflecting to PDP for Atiku I don’t get it. Why not LP . So this fight is between ApC and PDP?

It's between PDP and LP.

You know why? Their fan base is increasing daily, whilst APC is decreasing. That's if you went to school, because common sense is not common amongst urchins.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by sukkot: 9:33am On Jul 31, 2022
CandidNotes:
Wow, so it was WHITE PEOPLE that Wike killed! No wonder whites keep killing blacks in revenge!!!

oh you want black on white crime ? well to be perfectly honest with you when you understand the spiritual nature of things you would understand that whites are children of the serpent and their job is to punish you. you are a fallen people and GOD HAS REMOVED HIS protection from you and now the serpent seed must destroy you and feed on you. he must kill steal and destroy you. so you cant take it personal. the white man is GODS army on earth to kick yo ass. next time when you get uplifted make sure you dont lose your power by being wicked. once you lose that power ? abbadon will be released from the bottomless pit to come and devour you
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Stanleyq: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/defection-hits-apc-as-5000-members-defect-to-pdp-in-cross-river/
Its our new method of revolution against APC, And by the end of november, the usu bat with his ranters here will know that even rigging wont get him that his turn.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by pepericozi: 9:35am On Jul 31, 2022

After destroying APC, they are moving to PDP again to carry out their navarious activities.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Stanleyq: 9:37am On Jul 31, 2022
Gini ka i na ako, what are u saying
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by sweetjohn(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

They are happy, they believe and like news like this.

You Igbos already told us that you will rather vote for Northerners, even now that you know that Peter Obi can't win, their only option is to give Atiku more votes grin . They were more happy that Atiku PDP won in osun than sad of Obi loosing woefully.
They only decamp to PDP. They didn't say they will vote for Atiku. They join the party they believe they will achieve their ambition in their state, which LP may not give them. But let me tell you they will all vote for Peter Obi. Many other people from other party including APC will vote for Peter Obi but they won't leave their respective party bc they believe to achieve their interest in their respective constituencies.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Abbeytoy(m): 9:43am On Jul 31, 2022
This is a good news, but my worries is why not Labour Party?

We've been seeing A lot of defections in the east but seems non of them rate Labour Party at all.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 9:48am On Jul 31, 2022
sweetjohn:
They only decamp to PDP. They didn't say they will vote for Atiku. They join the party they believe they will achieve their ambition in their state, which LP may not give them. But let me tell you they will all vote for Peter Obi. Many other people from other party including APC will vote for Peter Obi but they won't leave their respective party bc they believe to achieve their interest in their respective constituencies.
Yes, many will vote for LP like in where 375k voted for APC and Just 400k voted for PDP while LP got 2k, and in Ekiti where LP got 3k voteds while APC and PDP got hundreds of thousands, and in Ebonyi where thousands came out to campaign for the APC governorship candidate, And in Borno where thousands came out last week to campaign for Tinubu, and cross river where 50 people decamped to PDP to support PDP but vote for LP, okay they decamped to PDP to get their respective positions but tell their supporters to vote for LP. Okay I understand the logic
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Sarsaproko: 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Msteeew! From one nonsense party to another.

Why are they not defecting to labour party
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by teawhy2788(m): 9:49am On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
What a good news

More of this defection tinubu would step down and become Obidient cheesy

Obi what? Obi dt is still fighting for third plc wt Kwakwasome.dnt be deceived,is either BAT or Atiku,tk it or hug transformer
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by 00FFT00(m): 9:50am On Jul 31, 2022
Jagabanofafrica:
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

If u like insult him, u are on ur own ...
Jagaban oko omo ibo

Tinubu arrogant
Shettima Arrogant
Urchins Arrogant

Who do una dis thing, abi na curse?
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Cypress042(m): 9:52am On Jul 31, 2022
teawhy2788:

Obi what? Obi dt is still fighting for third plc wt Kwakwasome.dnt be deceived,is either BAT or Atiku,tk it or hug transformer
Fat Urchin cool
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by HIPROFILE(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

You Igbos already told us that you will rather vote for Northerners, even now that you know that Peter Obi can't win, their only option is to give Atiku more votes grin . They were more happy that Atiku PDP won in osun than sad of Obi loosing woefully.

I wonder where they get the hateful characters from, right from 2015 they've been abusing, they said Igbo presidency or Nigeria will divide, they abused northerners throughout, an average northerner now have this feeling that you people are their enemies, after everything your only choice left PDP, after spoiling other Igbo candidates, they thought Jonathan will enter grin , the Buhari they hated now becomes a good man because they thought he would choose Jonathan or Amaechi, the Tinubu they cursed won the primaries with verrrrry wide margin, when God is with you, just leave haters, you will succeed, don't even reply them. They will keep bringing themselves down, because the hatred is consuming them like fire.

Kwankwaso and Tinubu are the only ones contesting in the north, in the south west it's only Tinubu, in the south east it's only Atiku.

Bro things would have been different if APC had presented Osinbanjo…I guess you know that.
People are scared of Tinubu becoming president base on what we have seen from buhari

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Okobola146: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
APC never see anything, the party must collapse insha Allah
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Ayosman1: 9:58am On Jul 31, 2022
Whoever think Tinubu will win this election, that individual is wise. You people should go and write today's date, 2023 is for Atiku Abubakar. The worst of PDP, is far better than the best of APC

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Juanmike(m): 10:07am On Jul 31, 2022
Veeryeasy:
Shey no be the cross river wey the digital governor say him go give bobo Chicago 100% votes. I laugh at both swines
Who be digital govano
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Billygee2u: 10:17am On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:
The evil party never see anything yet

Nonsense and useless tilinbu
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by wallarwallar(m): 10:21am On Jul 31, 2022
I beg na who dey make head counts of all dis prostitutes cos I don't understand hw den dey get dis figure... Nigeria media na cruise not even now wey everybody don turn to news broadcaster..

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by buttlover(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2022
I laughed out when I hear people here saying APC is ending. Are the defectors not the same people previously in APC Running down this country. APC or PDP are still the same bunch of old greedy fools Ruining this country
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Festy4u(m): 10:37am On Jul 31, 2022
The evil a party does lives after it! grin
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by buttlover(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
APC never see anything, the party must collapse insha Allah

LoL see una mentality. Are they not the same people in PDP ruining this country.

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Aify147(m): 10:41am On Jul 31, 2022
Who dey help these people get these actual figures sef? 5000 on the dot. ����

1 Like

Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Hideko0: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Prince111111: 10:46am On Jul 31, 2022
sweetjohn:
very funny analysis.. nairaland sef
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by napicool: 10:53am On Jul 31, 2022
Good News
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 10:55am On Jul 31, 2022
HIPROFILE:

Bro things would have been different if APC had presented Osinbanjo…I guess you know that.
People are scared of Tinubu becoming president base on what we have seen from buhari
Osibanjo of this same administration or which Osibanjo, Nigerians keep blaming the presidential, they will never blame the governors, vice president, ministers or people around him, they will say the president is a failure, those around him are saints. Foolishness, As far I'm concerned, they are allllll failure, from the closest to him which is the vice president.
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by SmellyNyash: 11:00am On Jul 31, 2022
Viraltrends123:

I wonder where they get the hateful characters from, right from 2015 they've been abusing, they said Igbo presidency or Nigeria will divide, they abused northerners throughout, an average northerner now have this feeling that you people are their enemies, after everything your only choice left PDP, after spoiling other Igbo candidates, they thought Jonathan will enter grin , the Buhari they hated now becomes a good man because they thought he would choose Jonathan or Amaechi, the Tinubu they cursed won the primaries with verrrrry wide margin, when God is with you, just leave haters, you will succeed, don't even reply them. They will keep bringing themselves down, because the hatred is consuming them like fire.

Kwankwaso and Tinubu are the only ones contesting in the north, in the south west it's only Tinubu, in the south east it's only Atiku.
As u don't want to have sense, kidnappers and bandits go teach you and your family members lesson
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Viraltrends123: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:

As u don't want to have sense, kidnappers and bandits go teach you and your family members lesson
As you no wan get sense abi, IPOB terrorist go catch your family members and dismember you head and put it on your chest
Re: Mass Defection Hits APC As 5000 Members Defect To PDP In Cross River River by Altruisticboy: 11:05am On Jul 31, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/07/defection-hits-apc-as-5000-members-defect-to-pdp-in-cross-river/

This man is a bloody LIAR.
precisely 5000?? A complete round figure like that
U all can't do nada. Tinubu is the next president INSHALLAH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Flooding: Delta Demolishes Buildings Built On Waterways / Gunmen Attack Policewoman In Delta, Snatch Ballot Materials / I Criticise Buhari As Most Senior Governor In Nigeria — Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.