Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate (20233 Views)

Senator Magnus Abe Aligns With Wike / Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / Ribadu, Magnus Abe, Amosun And Others Lose Out At APC Appeals Panel (2) (3) (4)

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by obyrich(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
jrusky:

Hahahha gi ne ku? Lazy youth? Bro in every month I load my phone with data of *over* 50k+ even on good business month i load more due to call and so on and that sound like a lazy and jobless youth baa? I'm sorry for you to think everyone here are from poor home or joglbless like you.

Nnwanne you are a real otondo I'm here to catch cruise like normal Nigerian bro no be lie if I stand in your front u no fit look me by face not be pride u no fit I swear.

Have u ever hear or seen me fear anyone on this forum be it Buhari or whatever I give no shit. Do nonsense I give you nosense.

If u pray to God never to elevate you to somebody in life the way he elevated those on that wedding say Amen to high heaven. If your unfortunate destiny fails you don't vex your frustration on those theur destiny favours and they used it to help people around them to somebody in life.

Mr man hear me clear either you blv it or not obi will never be the president. Obi is my kinsmen but for his stinginess and overly selfish I don't want him his nature is alien to SE genetically. Maduka be real man, cubanas are real men,
e-money be correct odogwu etc because dem hammer dem help people, obi bu onye?

Good day and feck off.
Ranting of a kid. Enjoy the attention.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by comodo: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
eezor:

Source: https://punchng.com/breaking-magnus-abe-emerges-rivers-sdp-gov-candidate/

What happens to the 1mil votes he promised APC. Why making such promise in the first place.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by press9jatv: 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
APC votes don scatter to two in rivers State. Congratulations to Pdp and its governorship candidate in Rivers State.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by jrusky(m): 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
obyrich:
Ranting of a kid. Enjoy the attention.

Sorry ndooh!!!
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Akagas(m): 12:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
South-South is APC , know this know peace.

BAT 2023
God forbid your and you evil agenda
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by frankmoney(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
joshuaidibia:

Magnus should have been the successor of Wike but he didn't play his cards well. Jumping to APC and fighting 001 was his biggest mistake.
there was no way Wike would have picked Magnus even if he was in PDP.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Gozac: 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023
Yes ooo, Kudos to BAT our incoming president

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by 43Ronin: 12:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnus Abe political career is fast becoming like that of Sgt Awuse

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by floret23(f): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Nyanabo(m): 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Clear explain of the statement: Any way na way grin grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by doneback04: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Right from time this man as been so desperate to Run River State, well he Miss his chances after allowing amaechi deceive him to join APC with him and letter betrayal him.

He is going no where as far as River State is concern. You left APc to SDP funny politicians
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Ameloko(m): 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Always a looser
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by sparlexofficial: 1:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
eezor:

The incumbent candidate refused to step down.
funny people
Wrist watch and cup of tea
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by desiredhome: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Stablefollowers:
Wow
I think he is a good candidate
How do you come to that conclusion? Believe any politician at your own peril............
The same youths fighting and killing themselves over these polithiefians are the same youths crying of hardship today,....
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by oserolink(m): 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
How much is it
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by olaoye2008: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
I will vote this man walahi.
SDP never saw this coming
God bless Nigeria
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by desiredhome: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
doneback04:
Right from time this man as been so desperate to Run River State, well he Miss his chances after allowing amaechi deceive him to join APC with him and letter betrayal him.

He is going no where as far as River State is concern. You left APc to SDP funny politicians
You people with mouth Sha.....is he a child that can be deceived by Amechi? If not for his desperation, wike will not be using Rivers people the way he is doing today...,....
Politics of bitterness is the game of the SS and SE

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by tunapawizzy: 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnus Abe just dey waste him time n effort...
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Winters23: 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023

Which planet are you?

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by fof1: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023

Most Dreams are for Full Night...But Dreaming in d Day may be Malaria...Pls Visit the Hospital.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by fof1: 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
I just feel this man has nothing to offer, I would rather vote Tonto Dikeh for governor than voting him....

Dreamer No.II
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by 910omokeyinwa: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
LP would have been better.LP would have been better....
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:
I just feel this man has nothing to offer, I would rather vote Tonto Dikeh for governor than voting him....
Mentioning Tonto dike has already exposed your level of IQ. Continue!
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Magnus Abe will make a credible governor. Bye bye to ikwere thuggery governors.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Brendaniel: 2:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Viltron:

Mentioning Tonto dike has already exposed your level of IQ. Continue!

You get IQ calculator for your house abi..

Mentioning Tonto Dikeh proves that no matter how inexperienced She might be in Politics She will still do better than Magnus Abe who is more experienced in Politics, for you not to understand that tells a lot...
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by IgOga(m): 2:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Didn't Magnus say on TVC he will would for Tinubu grin

Politicians grin grin
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by galaxy2020(m): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
God forbid BAT thing!
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by rippa(m): 2:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:

BAT 2023
Which South South ?
Lolzz
APC has never won any presidential election in any of states in the South South or South east before.
Is it now that we okowa and Obi from those region that APC will win
Lolzzz
I laugh in Jericho
U people should keep deceiving that 86years old man
God will judge u people that eat his dollars knowing full well the election is between Atiku and Obi
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Procarpenter: 2:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Call me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheets my price is affordable and my work is reliable and perfect with 100% warranty and I give out 20% discount as well contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp either thanks

Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by jamesversion: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
BIZNess123:

Its the turn of the ogoni to rule Rivers state ..

They have been greatly marginalized..

Amaechi was not fair to him...

This is Rivers next governor others are paperweight.

Ogoni claim to be majority in Rivers, it is time for them to walk the talk.

Make we see as ogoni man go take become governor for Rivers state.
Re: Magnus Abe Emerges Rivers SDP Gubernatorial Candidate by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

You get IQ calculator for your house abi..

Mentioning Tonto Dikeh proves that no matter how inexperienced She might be in Politics She will still do better than Magnus Abe who is more experienced in Politics, for you not to understand that tells a lot...
It's a free world ... Vote Tonto. As for me, SMA has my vote.

First Lady Oluremi Tinubu Commends Super Falcons / Most Expensive Cities: Lagos, Abuja Among Top 4 In Africa / Makinde Suspends Curfew For Crossover Nights In Oyo