Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable (36944 Views)

Peter Obi With Arise TV Presenters, Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni, Ckay / Takeaways From Atiku's Interview On Arise Television - Tinubu Organisation / Photos From President Buhari Interview With Arise TV That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Bobloco: 1:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
naijaguy1234:
The three INEC Staff who were in the business of diverting INEC PVC Machines from the Actual locations to Churches in Lagos are

Mrs Rita,
Mr Ikechukwu Izuchukwu
Miss Agbokhna Ebigun

Copied

Obidient movement is a failure, known this know peace.

What is the purpose of this information on this thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

Indeed they are both liars...

But please, don't tell me you are rooting for Tinubu! That would be stupid!

If Atiku and Obi are liars, what word do we use in describing Jagaban?!! What relationship does the man have with truth or honesty, or even integrity?!!!

Rooting for a known liar, thief and conman with no record to run on in the likes of Peter Obi tuary is the height of bandwagon stupidity.
Pls list for us right now what and what did Peter Obi tuary did as Governor that makes you think that he's any better than any average Governor just paying salaries and build couple of roads. The man was at best an everage Governor with nothing to brag about after 8 years.
Tinubu is know for having brilliant ideas that are still working till today. Lekki Sea port, Eko Atlantic, Lekki Free trade Zone, power generation just to name a few.
Pandora papers has exposed Obi tuary as a conman that took Anambra money to build mall in Abuja, stached some money in foreign bank and invested govt money into his OWN family business but you come here to tell me he's clean.
Not only Pandora papers, even Namdi Kanu said the same thing about Obi, go and see that video.

stop that nonsense

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by cochexky: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by 1gbdata: 2:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by chemicool: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
Make una keep on doing fact check up and down...

Many African countries are developing.

Zambia's President no dey chop salaries and have reformed the country

Tanzania, Dar Es Salam, Dodoma etc are littered with skyscrapers and multinational companies

Your papa na werey too na
Rwanda are using drones to deliver drugs, in rural areas

Ethiopia launched the largest Library in Africa

Algeria, Morroco, Egypt, those ones don dey become Europe sef.

Una just dey zuzu for here. All man for Nigeria na werey including you reading this post except you no be politician and you no follow vote APC in 2015...our mumu no be here
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Epedure: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obojuju:
Atiku tried in the interview, at least took the challenge to speak on TV to discuss national issues though it was not a live interview. Peter Obi who does live interviews at any time he is called upon really understand the current economic problems of this country and has got immediate and long term solutions

We are still waiting for Tinubu to take up the challenge by Atiku to come out and sit for 1 hour interview to discuss national issues. I am pretty sure Tinubu will not try to embarrass himself to speak because he has nothing new to offer in the current Nigeria predicament other than political thuggery and heating up the politics with religious sentiments that will soon consume him.

Tinubu palaver will soon consume you and your generation...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by LegalWolf: 2:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

Tanzania, Dar Es Salam, Dodoma etc are littered with skyscrapers and multinational companies

Una just dey zuzu for here. All man for Nigeria na werey including you reading this post except you no be politician and you no follow vote APC in 2015...our mumu no be here

If you can't be truthful about facts before becoming president, it is an indication you won't be truthful when you become president. So we need these facts checkers. And then again, what made a particular candidate popular is because he reels out statistics...don't you think it is necessary we check the truth of these figures?

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by LegalWolf: 2:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
rolams:
1999 constitution in 1980s era. How?

That is the biggest flaw of the analysis. You don't evaluate an act that took place in the 80's with the 1999 CFRN. It doesnt make sense. I am sure they know. They just want to be malicious
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by rolams(m): 2:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
LegalWolf:

That is the biggest flaw of the analysis. You don't evaluate an act that took place in the 80's with the 1999 CFRN. It doesnt make sense. I am sure they know. They just want to be malicious

I am telling you. That newspaper is useless.
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by rolams(m): 2:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
seguno2:

Don’t mind that trash newspaper with their sponsored fact-checks to favour Tinubu.
Who is deceived

Very useless newspaper.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Ashawosboifrien: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
rolams:
1999 constitution in 1980s era. How?
My exact thought half baked journalist
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by rolams(m): 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ashawosboifrien:

My exact thought half baked journalist

Very useless newspaper!

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by IgOga(m): 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
The TV station should be challenging our politicians...rather they are either nodding along sheepishly or they are partisan themselves supporting one group over another
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by AFRICANJAMAICA: 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
TerminatorNL:
Socio - Africa's Largest Social Network❤️
Meet Someone Special and Unique From Millions Of Our Members ❤️
Join the Community ❤️
Visit https://www. to get started

Mumu..
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by tianshie(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2022
rant19ade:
Jagaban should come and do his own too. We need to access his level of intellect, that's how Buhari skipped debates and interviews during election periods now see where we are.
On the 4th claim, if oil our major source of foreign exchange is less than 10% how come it then set the pace for how our economy performs?

Jagaban has done his own interview tey tey. He said, "We have 600 million Nigerian youths. Set up a camp in Ibadan, and set up anoda one in Lake Chad. Send them there. Fill the camps with elubo and Fanta. Let them use hoe and produce agbado."
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Procarpenter: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Call me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheets my price is affordable and my work is reliable and perfect with 100% warranty and I give out 20% discount as well contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp either thanks

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by brumeikperikpe: 2:49pm On Jul 31, 2022
The so-called fact check is arrant nonsense. In their desperation to denigrate the former VP, they also goofed. I wonder how somebody could be "assassinated" today & then "died the next day". That means he died twice. Then if Abraham Lincoln won presidential at the first attempt, it is common knowledge that he had contested & lost in other lower elections in America, such as parliamentary, senate, etc. In all, Atiku was only giving estimate statistics in his responses; iike every other person, he couldn't have been too accurate of the facts. He's a politician & not an employee in the population commission, oil sector, bureau of statistics or the judiciary to score a bull's eye on all those issues.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Procarpenter: 2:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Procarpenter:
Call me for your roofing carpenter and I install all kind of roofing sheets my price is affordable and my work is reliable and perfect with 100% warranty and I give out 20% discount as well contact me through my signature below call or WhatsApp either thanks
pls call or WhatsApp me my price is affordable with 20# discount and I work worldwide

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by GodsOwnMan: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
A vote for Peter Obi is a vote against Atiku. Ibos ro nu o! Obi will never win.
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Stanleyq: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Have found out that the fact checkers are partisans. They fact check out good from bad on bat and check out bad from good on others.
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by 9jaRealist: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

Dodoma is a DISASTER (and NOT “littered” with skyscrapers or multinationals)…
And compared to Abuja, as a relocated and new administrative capital, it is a subpar VILLAGE!

Zipline Logistics, the AMERICAN company delivering drugs by drone in Rwanda…
Has also started doing the same drone drug deliveries in Bayelsa and Kaduna states.

Egypt (where 1 out every 3 citizens lives in extreme poverty) is NOWHERE near “Europe”…
Over 10 percent of its population has “japa-ed” and Cairo is arguably WORSE than Lagos in congestion.

We all want progress for Nigeria, and are frustrated by the lack thereof…
But let’s remain grounded in REALITY and PERSPECTIVE, instead of unrealistic fantasy.

Development is a PROCESS, not an event…
And PERFECTION should never the enemy of improvement, which should be our immediate aim!
>

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Faber(m): 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
9jaRealist:

Dodoma is a DISASTER (and NOT “littered” with skyscrapers or multinationals)…
And compared to Abuja, as a relocated and new administrative capital, it is subpar VILLAGE!

Zipline Logistics, the AMERICAN company delivering drugs by drone in Rwanda…
Has also started doing the same drone drug deliveries in Bayelsa and Kaduna states.

Egypt (where 1 out every 3 citizens lives in extreme poverty) is NOWHERE near “Europe”…
Over 10 percent of its population has “japa-ed” and Cairo is arguably WORSE than Lagos in congestion.

We all want progress for Nigeria, and are frustrated by the lack thereof…
But let’s remain grounded in REALITY and PERSPECTIVE, instead of unrealistic fantasy.

Development is a PROCESS, not an event…
And PERFECTION should never the enemy of improvement, which should be our immediate aim!
>

Yes as expected keep on Fact Checking. How many of these nations have the resources and human capital of Nigeria. Keep on fact checking. Zambian Kwacha is ahead of naira...you no see that one abi! I totally disagree on all you said here. I will drop both pictures to show that you are a pathetic liar.

Get out
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by 9jaRealist: 3:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:

Btw, this is one of meaningless VANITIES that Africans are infamous for…
In a digital age, who gives a flying eff?! Would rather have the biggest DIGITAL “library” or collections.

Meanwhile, the former Emir Sanusi’s library had 40,000 volumes plus over 1 million e-books…
But don’t recall many Nairalanders or Nigerians beaming pointing to it as a sign of Nigerian progress.

>

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Faber(m): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
9jaRealist:

Btw, this is one of meaningless VANITIES that Africans are infamous for…
In a digital age, who gives a flying eff?! Would rather have the biggest DIGITAL “library” or collections.

Meanwhile, the former Emir Sanusi’s library had 40,000 volumes plus over 1 million e-books…
But don’t recall many Nairalanders or Nigerians beaming pointing to it as a sign of Nigerian progress.

>

That Nigeria no value education no mean say others go do same.

US, China, Russia, Canada get large libraries serving them. Emir Sanusi's library no reach Ethiopia's library in terms of size and collection of books.

Africa's largest libraries has been opened by Ethiopia , it's called Abrhot Library located in Addis Ababa built at the cost of $21.6 million in January 2022.

It holds 1.4 million books, 15 terabytes of digital manuscripts (240,000 eBooks) and a 1.5km long bookshelf.

It covers 19,000 square meters.

It serves 3,500 people at a time
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by 9jaRealist: 3:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
Yes as expected keep on Fact Checking. How many of these nations have the resources and human capital of Nigeria. Keep on fact checking. Zambian Kwacha is ahead of naira... you no see that one abi! I totally disagree on all you said here. I will drop both pictures to show that you are a pathetic liar.

Get out

This is one of those silly economic ILLITERACIES the Nigerian chattering class keep blathering on about…
The Kuwaiti Dinar is the world’s “strongest” currency (stronger than the dollar, pound or yen), but Kuwait produces nothing (sans oil).

Ghana “strengthen” its currency by arbitrarily and administratively chopping THREE ZEROs off the Cedi…
Meanwhile, a “weak” currency can actually be an ECONOMIC STRENGTH (ask China) if you have a PRODUCTIVE economy.

Nigeria’s problem is NOT a weak Naira, but rather a low PRODUCTIVE base that necessitates unnecessary imports (same as Zambia, btw), but ironically the more expensive imports get, the more that should be an INCENTIVE for domestic import substitution. Unfortunately, most Nigerians are too busy wailing to understand that economic challenges are the flip side of ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES!
>
PS: Meanwhile, on economic statistics that actually matter…
Zambia’s GDP is than half or one-quarter of Lagos’ GDP, and per capita income is HALF of Nigeria’s.

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by tomju2(f): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Claims 2.
Do you know when code of conduct bureau was formed? 1979. When did Atiku form Intels? 1982! Now 3 years after the CCB started, did you care to find out if the act as at then allowed business for public servants? I am not an Atiku fan but when you are fact-checking claims be thorough.
Also, Abraham Lincoln contested for public office many times before and failed, then went for the highest office in the land and won!
I guess that was what he meant.
Head of security agencies are mostly from the North, save a few from the south. Crude represent "about" 20% of GDP is technically still correct. He didn't do badly in that interview. He is better than the "present" in interviews. Lol
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by 9jaRealist: 3:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Faber:
That Nigeria no value education no mean say others go do same.

US, China, Russia, Canada get large libraries serving them. Emir Sanusi's library no reach Ethiopia's library in terms of size and collection of books.

Africa's largest libraries has been opened by Ethiopia , it's called Abrhot Library located in Addis Ababa built at the cost of $21.6 million in January 2022.

It holds 1.4 million books, 15 terabytes of digital manuscripts (240,000 eBooks) and a 1.5km long bookshelf.

It covers 19,000 square meters.

It serves 3,500 people at a time

In contrast, a digital library can serve MILLIONS simultaneously…
Abegi, when some of you are ready to join us in the 21st century, feel free to.

Meanwhile, Nigeria has over 2.1m university students to 450,000 in all Ethiopian higher institutions…
And NIGERIA graduates 600,000 from universities every year as compared to about 150,000 in Ethiopia.

Just Lagos alone provides FREE education has over 1.6 million students in public schools…
So, the BUNKUM about Nigerians not “valuing” education can only apply to your village people.
>
BEWARE OF THE DANGERS OF THE SINGLE NARRATIVE (copyright Chimandanda)…
We realize NEGATIVITY is more arresting (see Facebook), but Nigeria is too complex to be reduce to cliches.
>

1 Like

Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by ThatFairGuy1: 3:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Emboldened @ mynd44 Lalasticlala seun.

Rule to violated
Kurutinto:
Atiku and Tinubu and their urchins re chronic liars

Death to them
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Starcy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Someone that cant give correct fact is d person that wanna rule nigeria. Shame
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Ykc2(m): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Many people are high on Tinubu's left over drugs,are there not more than 8 former governors from East let atiku discover them too,if not that this is nigeria where atiku who can't travel to America over embezzlement hanging on his neck and a drug addiction who can't hold water bottle
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by MrNice04(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Angelfrost:

How can a crook be the best??! Have you no shame?!!

Many of you Nigerian youths are a disappointment.
Atiku is better than bihari and tinubu
Re: Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable by Ibrahimmufutau: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
CandidNotes:
Troll: "There are good and bad people in ALL colours and races."
Me: "M'Kay, I'll bite. Consulting the historical archives, how many white countries were invaded by people of colour and then stolen?
How many millions of white people did Africans, Asians, Indians, Mexicans or Native Americans steal from Europe to enslave for centuries?
How many countries did people of colour build using the free labour of white people?
How many European countries are being held in colonial debt nations of colour?
How many thousands of white women gave birth to biracial babies as a result of rape?
How many black women forced white women to nurse their babies at their breasts?
How many millions of white bodies were thrown in the Atlantic Ocean by Africans?
Name a genocide of white people caused by non-whites.
Name one racially discriminatory law against white people that people of colour in this country drafted and successfully enacted.
How many white communities were burned to the ground by people of colour?
How many thousands of white people were lynched by Blacks or other people of colour?
Name one pregnant white woman that was lynched by a mob of black people.
How many white schools and churches were bombed or set fire to by people of colour?
Provide me with a similar version of apartheid or Jim Crow segregation that white people were legally subjected to by people of colour.
Name one non-white doctor who experimented on white children in the nation's best hospitals and labs.
Name one non-white person who participated in the Eugenics movement or sterilized a white person.
How many unarmed white children have been killed by non-white police officers? ~ Dr. Stacey Patton.
Dr. Stacey, with all these envidences of man inhumanity to man at highest degree. Didn't black we the people the world over deserve reparations in any forms good for us as great German did to lsreal as a result of amagedom during the world war2. Anyway, our leaders in Africa that suppose to spearheaded these claims are busies either looting common wealth or sporing terrorism. May God helps, and save black race and entire humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola Begs Dangote To Take A Picture With Him / 5 Months As A Governor, I Am Already Tired - El Rufai / Hidden truth about Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.