Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

"My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady (389 Views)

Man Discovered He Is Not The Father Of His Children Through Wife's Chat / I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / From Befriending Widow To Sleeping With Our Maid, My Hubby Has Done It All- Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by sundayabuo47: 8:30pm On Nov 30, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS40SNjw7cs

The story of a wife who denied sleeping with another man other than her husband has emerged on Facebook.

The interesting story was posted on Sunday, November 27, by a Facebook user named David Bonbze-Mbir, who said one of the woman's children does not belong to her husband.

In the story, David said the woman confided in him about a DNA test carried out on one of her children.

DNA test result devastates the said wife

The test, it was said, became necessary as the child in question had a different behaviour that was 'off.'

The result of the test proved to be devastating as it shows the woman's husband is not the biological father of the child.

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-relationship/1507057-i-sleep-man-wife-laments-dna-proves-child-belong-husband/

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by ayubamuhammad35: 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2022
If the DNA test proves she isn't also the mother of the child then it will be understandable that it could be swapping of Baby by Nurses..
Any other thing outside this could be if she was drugged and slept with without her actually knowing..

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by awosejo1955: 8:32pm On Nov 30, 2022
The hospital is culpable, however before conclusion, do a DNA to confirm if you are the mom, if that fails, it is possible your baby was swapped at birth.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by ramotualhas: 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2022
The most plausible reason for this phenomenon is because the baby was swapped after childbirth in the hospital. This happens often, and it is usually done by nurses. It can be with criminal intent or by sheer carelessness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by ramaju: 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2022
No woman has ever voluntarily confessed to have slept around and made an innocent man the father of a child he knows nothing about.

Deep inside me, I know this story na wash but we tag along and discuss it for academic purposes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by Onucs(m): 8:44pm On Nov 30, 2022
Bring her before the gods and have her swear to sanko, the god of justice and watch her secret blown wide open cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "My Hubby Not The Father Of Our Kid, But I Didn't Sleep With Another Man" - Lady by advanceDNA: 8:45pm On Nov 30, 2022
Madam na first born child naaaa....thats the child that usually turns out to be paternity fraud because u women of nowadays are always sexually active with another man up till the point u switched to ur husband's penís after saturday marriage .....

u come dey call that one faithful..Madam, shéy you want to dey whine us niii

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Wife Makes A Scene After Catching Husband With Side Chic At Spa (video) / Wahala Promax As 2 Grandmas Are Spotted Having A "Good" Fight (pics/video) / How can I make money online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.