Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes (2223 Views)

Poll: Winner of the Semi Finals (Cast your votes)

Dblock (Messiah): 37% (6 votes)
Gbade X: 62% (10 votes)
This poll has ended

Gbade X V. Shishi Biggs / Gbade.x Versus Naijafan / Crayola Vs. Gbade. x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 9:52am On Aug 15, 2007
[center][size=14pt]Dblock VS Gbade X[/size]

Two Rounds, a third Round if it it's a draw.

First Round

15th August to 20th of August

Poll Coming Soon, [/center]
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Rapsody(m): 1:35pm On Aug 15, 2007
(The Rap Prophet stumbles upon the thread,shakes his head and he sayz, )

here we go again/lyrikal shotz split the thread/
another emcee/soon to be ripped to shredz!

(he walks away still shaking his head)
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Rapsody(m): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2007
(The Rap Prophet stumbles upon the thread,shakes his head and he sayz, )

here we go again/lyrikal shotz split the thread/
another emcee/soon to be ripped to shredz!

(he walks away from the thead,still shaking his head)
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by johnnygan(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2007
Dblock - yea
Gbade X - Shit
ggDamnit
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2007
@ dblock,

who spits first?
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 6:19am On Aug 16, 2007
gbade. x:

@ dblock,

who spits first?

Anyone. wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2007
dblock,

please state when u'd be online, i'd prefer we spit at the same time. I don't want it to be the case of u and paddy_lo where one person replied and the other didn't due to somethn, y'nah mean? Or better still, fix a date n time we spit together. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2007
dblock,

please state when u'd be online, i'd prefer we spit at the same time. I don't want it to be the case of u and paddy_lo where one person replied and the other didn't due to somethn, y'nah mean? Or better still, fix a date n time we spit together. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mukina2: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2007
Go Gbade kiss kiss kiss kiss am for you
pls take it easy on the young one grin

Blockhead grow up grin tongue
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2007
The Poll is open for 19 Days.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2007
gbade. x:

dblock,

Well I'm online today, and I'll be online all week.

I Should Post my round today or tomorrow. It'll be around 2:00 AM Naija Time to 9:00 AM Naija Time today or Tomorrow.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by menike(m): 9:31am On Aug 17, 2007
WTF !!!!

Now hope y'all knw I wunt b sayin' sh**t grin grin cusz this is FIIIRREEE !!!

Shud've bein the final y'all grin - Anyways y'all do ya thangs my Niggas

(SEUN PLS UNLOCK THE *RAP*FREESTYLE THREAD PLS BROTHA )
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2007
aight, i'd be online tomorrow, would post then , good luck.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 4:48am On Aug 18, 2007
Looks like someone has already voted for me, I don't mean to be ungrateful, but I haven't even dropped my round.

This is no Popularity contest. It should be determined by Creativity, flow etc. Alone.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 5:05am On Aug 18, 2007
[center]Yeahh Messiah.

[b]
I'm-a- clip this, clip it right to the nail niggaz thinking I'm da nail clipper
Who da F**k is Gbade X, niggaz Messiah is death, niggaz call me the Grim Ripper
I'm on da block twice a month, terrorize so niggaz call me dblock in promptu
Niggaz Gbade's a walkover, nigga's 'fraid of gats the only cappin he does is drive through's
When I'm down in the straight, I spread like Blue Brand, and F**k it's gotta be on youtube
Gbade's a Hot F**Ker, niggaz squirting and flirting and the niggaz using a test tube
SHit niggaz--- my rhyme's magic, but it aint Johnson, because that would mean it's on HIV
Niggaz--- my rhymes are Siamese, Wide Spread like Ivy and it even comes in NIV
And when I hit the Airport or center of gravity, I See Gbade yelling "Hey niggaz its dblock"
Cos he be struck, and when he hears me rhyming, the niggaz got his pen and paper ready as he Ease Drops
Yall want to see Gbade x take da props, well it aint happening like the Doc Dre's Detox
Niggas I'm Messiah, Gbade's just a poofter with the X at the end of his name
Niggaz want to see shit, this is it, don't be missing shit when Niggaz abusing the game
Cos you niggaz think I'm new to da game? Niggaz I stood of Crayola and niggaz still treat me da same
Took on most niggaz, and I remain undefeated, but Gbade can't even answer to me
F**k with me and I'll make your ass stretch like Latex or White Folks beating on Malcom X
Niggaz--- I rhyme and C Walk even if I'm stoned and going tipsy of a bottle of Four X [/i]at [i]sunset
Gbade couldn't defeat me, if I gave him the instructions on his Email bout how to be male
This Title is mine niggaz, consider it mine niggaz, like Wildeebeasts been claimed by hyennas
Bandannaz and blue striped kicks and I'm changing the game like Edson Arantes
paper I got, lovin I got, but I gots to get this title like Rides with Surround - Base
We rippin shit down, submerged in tension, but after it all only one niggaz going to surface
Niggaz where's the G Carpet, niggaz this is it yall gotta wlecome the new days
Cos I couldn't lose this shit even if I was represented by Mukina and this was a court Case[/b]
[/center]

No hard feelings. Peace Out Gbade X. Awaiting your post.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 5:33pm On Aug 18, 2007
I kick bars like irate prisoners/
i inflict scars on this fool like enraged criminals/
gbade the lyrical assasin just like tenchu*/
spit verses off the top of the dome like Hindu temples/
see i spit verbal bullets, call me the tek rapper/
me winning dblock is like killing an ant with a sledgehammer/
Bleep being a battle cat, i'm that verbal nine/
spit it grime//git it slime with that feral rhyme/
you call yourself the Messiah/
B please, you's nothing but a loose nut gone haywire/
this wack mc// mad envies 'cause he sucks like an aerial vortex/
u winning? lol, u musta be outta yo mind lyk u damaged your cerebral cortex/
i'm off the chain like mad pitbulls/
this sucka want punchlines, well i got fistfuls/
on point like knives, clear as crystals/
like banks, the so-called "Messiah" can withdraw toy pistols but couldn't save his ass/
i'm the king of the jungle, u aint even in my class/
bring the heat and raise hailstones/
spit bars of stee hard enuff to break bones/
on wax, i melt 16 bars of fire/
on the battleground, i rent 16 scars for hire/l
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 9:50am On Aug 20, 2007
[center]Cast your votes peoples.

Poll closes September 05

Winner Goes on to face either Jduck13 0r Babaluku (Ayefele 200) in the final[/center]
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 8:29pm On Aug 20, 2007
Where errbody at?

uppin' for votes, people. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mukina2: 9:57pm On Aug 20, 2007
Blockhead angry nice rhymes angry but did you have to put my name dere angry
dont make me whup you boy angry

lol grin grin grin

Gbade wink trust you na cheesy
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by johnnygan(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
Gbade
I wish i could get my AK and dug you afterwards
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 21, 2007
dude, who the schmuck are u? stop trolling this thread.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by kgoddie(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2007
Nice Battle you two.

@ Battle

I will go for gbadeX for the ffing reasons;
1) Had more purpose with his lines.
2) Punchlines very tight
3) Nice style too e.t.c.

GbadeX,I VOTE.

@ Dblock

Good battle.Liked some of ur lines too.
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by johnnygan(m): 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2007
Shit
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by hustla(m): 3:51pm On Aug 24, 2007
up GBADE but im sure the dude dont want it with me, fuckeddddddddd rhymessssssss
I GOT A FEELIN<MA TIME"S UP PEACE OUT IM LEAVIN""" wink
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Jduck13(m): 7:59pm On Aug 24, 2007
Yo It was A nice battle but I gotta give it to Gbade X
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 8:40pm On Aug 24, 2007
thanks for the votes people. . .

@ hustla,

u want a piece of me? show me what u got i.e. get yo ass on the "Freestyle Assembly Thread" and spit, let's see what u got
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mukina2: 8:49pm On Aug 24, 2007
i didnt vote for you tongue grin
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by gbadex1(m): 9:17pm On Aug 24, 2007
Lol, ok then. . .

Thanks errbody, will soon be leaving this site for sometime, will miss y'all. . .
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by mukina2: 9:21pm On Aug 24, 2007
cry come back na cry was just playing . .you know i'll vote for you

my leftie sweetie, cheesy

the only coackroach in my cupboard grin

the sugar in my tea cheesy
the butter in my bread grin
the engine in my car
the page in my book
the gbade in my nairaland grin

chei , stay na kiss kiss
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by Jduck13(m): 5:07am On Aug 25, 2007
Yo Gbade and johnnygan this is a nonbusta thread so you gonna have to shut up and get out. Runnin ya mouths all da time always tryin to start some beef lil internet ganstas
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by dblock(m): 5:28am On Aug 25, 2007
Yo men messiah's rolling.

This Tourney's the shit.

Yall know, I'll drop flames. Watch out for my shit.

Yo Mukina, you know you love me. grin
Re: Dblock Vs Gbade X (Nairaland 07 Tourney) Cast Your Votes by acidrop(f): 5:29am On Aug 25, 2007
D, chill its nl bro. dont 4get that undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

New Hiphop Banger: Ill Bliss Ft Phyno - Anam Achikwanu / Download Dammy Krane "THE ENTERKRANER" Full Album Here / Download Dream Fm Current Power Play Hit Song"no Go" By Ken P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.